Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Gosh ... let me see ... Oh, I know what it was. I went to see my college roommate last summer. She and I put on our little see through nighties, then sat on her younger brother’s bed and talked to him until late. I was so excited and she was too. He’s your age and he got so excited, he touched his sister’s breast. She liked it and touched his dick through his underwear. I knew they wanted to do more and I wanted to see them fuck, so I asked asked them why they didn’t get naked and show each other everything. Boy, did they ever ... and it wasn’t five minutes until she was sucking his dick. I mean she was really sucking him too.”

“Wow Coach, did you suck him too?” Bry asked.

“I wanted to, but I was scared. Their parents were in the living room ... Then, the next thing I knew, they were fucking. I mean she was on top of him and he had his dick in her pussy. I looked between her legs and saw her fucking her own brother. I was so excited, I fingered myself off while they did it. I almost got an orgasm. That’s the reason I’m excited about you three. I want to see Bry and Billie fucking and sucking you at the same time.”

“Will you fuck Bobby, so you’ll know how it feels? Like you wanted to fuck your roommate’s brother?”

“I hope we get the chance to fuck and suck each other like that. I’m so wet now, I know I’m going to wet my skirt.”

“Pull your skirt out from under your butt and sit on the seat naked ... Bry and I are.”

“Just wait until you meet Mom and Dora. They’ll have you ready to get naked with them, won’t they Billie?” Bobby said as he watched Coach Metters raise her butt and pull her skirt up behind her, exposing her pussy even more.

“Gosh yeah, Coach, and you better be ready. When Mom and Dora see your sexy body, they’ll go wild. They like to trash talk, they call it. Telling each other all sorts of things they wished they could do. Even Aunt Glynn gets involved with them at times and it really gets wild then,” Billie said.

“Yeah, and Billie and I just sit and listen. We want to talk like that some – if we get to go to the beach this year. Will you let us talk trash, Coach?” Bry said.

“I hope we can, I want to be really naughty. Your Mom sounds like such a fun person. I bet all of you have so much fun.”

“She really is, and just wait until you see hers and Dora’s boobs naked, they’re as big as yours, Coach. I’d love to see all three of you naked together,” Bobby told her.

“You want to see your Mom naked too? Now that would be really naughty. I think I’d like to see you and your Mom together Bobby ... That’s so bad of me, isn’t it?”

“No, I’d love to get naked with my Mom. Dora is our housekeeper and she’s part Cuban, but you can hardly tell it. Mom calls her Sister, cause they have big boobs alike and love to have fun.”

“Do you really think your Mom and Dad will like me? I mean I feel guilty about going on spring vacation with your family. I’ve never met them and I don’t have any money.”

“Coach, they will love you ... and you need to stop worrying about money. When Mom meets you, she’s going to love you and when our Mom loves you, you’ll never have to worry about anything ever again,” Bobby told her.

“He’s right, Coach. She spoils us, and Dad ... and everyone else. You’ll love our Dad too. He looks like that movie star, what’s his name Bry?”

George Clooney. I think he looks just like him and he’s such a gentleman and he spoils Mom just like she spoils him and us.”

“I can see how you three happened to be like you are. I’ve seen rich kids before who acted so snooty. You three are just like I am and I don’t have diddly-squat.”

“We know our Dad is rich, but he’s the the most generous person we know. He loves doing things for others, and even then, some people jealous,” Bobby told her.

“Yeah, Coach and just wait until Mom meets you. The first thing she’ll do is ask you to go shopping with her...

“Won’t she, Bry?”

“She sure will, and if you say no to her, she’ll think you don’t like her and she’ll be hurt. So please, if she asks you to go, just go and let her buy you some clothes. She’ll love you for that and you’ll have so much fun with her. Mom just loves doing things like that for others. That’s the reason I call her my Mom. She treats me like I’m really her daughter, and Billie’s and Bobby’s real sister.”

“Oh Bry, if she does me like that, I just know I’ll cry ... My Mom was so strict with me. She wouldn’t even let me wear sexy panties. She said no boy was going to see them anyway, so why wear them.”

“But you were wearing a thong just now,” Bobby said, patting his jacket pocket.

“I have to hide those when Mom comes to visit. She still wants me to wear high top cotton panties. I mean ... well, I really like wearing the little hip hugger, cotton panties, but not the ones that come up to my waist. I would love to have my pussy trimmed like Billie’s and Bry’s. If Mom ever saw me with my pussy hair trimmed - wearing tiny, sexy panties - she would disown me.”

“You’re going to love our Mom. She gets a thrill just buying Bry, Dora, Aunt Glynn, and me sexy underwear,” Billie told her.

“She’s right, Coach. I went to the kitchen one afternoon and Mom was asking Dora if she liked the new panties she gave her, and Dora said there wasn’t much to like, but they sure feel sexy on her. Mom saw me looking and walked over to Dora to pull her skirt up and show me her butt. WOW! I mean ... talk about sexy. Dora has a sexy butt just like yours, Coach. Her new panties were cotton and really, really tiny too,” Bobby told her.

“Bobby, do you really think my butt is sexy?” Coach Metters whispered as she leaned closer.

“Coach, I think you have a really sexy body. You have big titties and a really, really sexy, HOT-ASS, Coach. I hope you do go on vacation with us so I can see you in one of the tiny bikinis Mom gets herself, Bry and Billie to wear ... Heck, I’d love to see you walking down the beach naked. That would be a dream come true for me.”

“I’ve never worn a two-piece swimsuit that’s really small. I know I have a big butt and big boobs. I’m much too fair skinned to get a lot of sun at one time, I sunburn too easily.”

Bobby thought of another reason to get his Mom involved as soon as possible. She could talk Coach Metters into coming out each day and tanning in one of their tanning beds ... Billie beat him to it.

“You can come out and tan in our tanning beds. We have two - one vertical and one horizontal. They both work fast and you can tan for just a few minutes a day and get a smoking hot tan in a week,” Billie told her.

“I just love all of you. I hope your Mom likes me ... I sure do like all of you.”

“She’ll love you, and she’ll have you tanning and wearing new sexy clothes and sexy undies in just a few days too - just you wait and see,” Billie told her.

“Billie, I don’t have the money to buy new clothes.”

“Mom does! Now you just stop worrying,” Billie patted her hand - just like her Mom would.

“Wow, we’re at the the campus,” Bobby said as he looked out at the school buildings they were driving past.

“Coach, I sure am glad we got to know you better. I’ll tell Mom that she needs to take you under her wing like she does everyone else,” Bobby told her.

“Thanks Bobby, you’re such a gentleman. A very sexy, mature young man and I appreciate you wanting me to meet your Mom ... she must be an exceptional woman.”

“She is, Coach ... I’m going to help get our gear from under the bus. I hope to see you at our house real soon. We sure do want to take you for a ride over to the backside of our farm so we can all get naked and fuck around together ... I’d love to kiss your pussy.”

Bobby went out to help Coach Hunter and Mr. Batesford take the bags from under the bus and put them on the ground so everyone could get theirs. He took his, Bry’s and Billie’s bags over and put in the back of his pickup.

He looked up to see Coach Metters carrying her heavy gym bag and her luggage bag toward her small car. He ran to help her and she smiled at him as he grabbed the gym bag. They put her stuff in the back seat and she thanked him as he opened the door for her to get in.

“Such a young gentleman. I’d kiss your cheek, but Mr. Batesford is looking right at us. Thanks Bobby, I really do hope to see you again soon. I’m excited about us getting naked together out on your farm too.”

“Bye Coach, I’ll tell mom to call you tonight,” Bobby said, smiling as she flashed her naked pussy when she swung her legs under the steering wheel. He closed her car door and walked toward his truck.

Mr. Batesford cut him off before he reached his truck... “Bobby Cotton! You are truly a Southern Gentleman. I see why the teachers give you such high praise,” he said as he stuck his hand out to shake.

“Thank you, Sir. Mom and Dad told me to always help women and old folks. I guess I’ve learned a few thing from them.”

“You sure have, Son. It does me good to see young men present themselves as you do. Keep up the good work...

“ ... Please excuse me ... but have you met my new assistant principal, Ms. Alice Preston?”

“No Sir.

“Ms. Preston, I’m Bobby Cotton and I’m proud to meet you. I hope you like our school and I’m sure glad Mr. Batesford hired a pretty young assistant like you.”

“Why – thank you, Bobby. I’ve also heard the teachers raving bout how you’re such a handsome young gentleman. Now I know why they brag about you. If I can ever be of help to you, please feel free to come see me.”

“Thank you Ma’am, I sure will.

“Mr. Batesford, I wholeheartedly approve of your new assistant, Sir,” Bobby said and turned to open the door for his sisters to get in his truck.

When they backed out to leave, the others who had ridden the bus were already gone, even the principal and his assistant left the parking lot in a real big hurry.

Bobby looked over to see Coach Metters getting out of her car. She was waving to them.

He pulled over next to her ... She was crying.

“What’s wrong, Coach?” He jumped out and grabbed her, thinking something had happened.

“Bobby ... it’s this piece of shit, fucking car of mine ... I’m sorry I said that ... But my car won’t start! I’m having so damn much trouble with it. I’m afraid to go anywhere in it anymore,” she was sobbing as she talked and Billie and Bry ran around to stand beside her.

“Hush Coach, we’re here and we’ll help you,” Bobby told her.

“Billie, you and Bry get her in the truck. I’ll get her luggage and her gym bag.”

Bobby took charge just like he knew his Mom and Dad would if they were here. When he had all her stuff out and locked her car, she was still sobbing and crying.

“Bobby, let’s take her home with us! We’re not leaving her at her apartment alone like this ... without a vehicle” Billie said as she and Bry both sat in then back seat holding her. Coach Metters cried even louder, trying to protest between her sobs.

The main farm headquarters is located five miles from the town of Cottondale, and when Bobby drove into the large open garage, the door to the kitchen flew open. Dora ran out, yelling back into the kitchen at Dee, that they were back.

Dora ran straight for Bobby who was already standing beside his truck. He turned to see Dora and held his arms out as she ran straight to him. He grabbed her as she hugged him to her breasts. Dora loves this young man like he’s the brother she never had. She also loves him like the lover she’s always wanted. She held her sexy thighs against his young cock, pressing her pussy mound against him as she hugged and ran her hands over him.

“You sexy young devil, you. I could just throw you down right here and take advantage of you,” she said as she backed up and kissed his cheek.

“Dora, you look sexier each day I come home. You’re going to keep on telling me that, and one day I’ll take you up on it,” Bobby said. He looked up to see his Mom coming out the door and he ran to meet her.

“Hi Mom, you’re so beautiful. I just love you so much,” he said as they hugged and kissed. Dee kissed her son on his lips.

“You’re so handsome. You look and act more like your Dad every day. I’m so glad you and the girls are home, we’ve all missed you.”

“Mom we’re all happy to be home too. We had a really good time ... and now we have someone we want you to meet...

...”Mom, Coach Metters is having a really bad time. She needs some of your special, Jo Dee Cotton, TLC. Please help her, Mom. She’s so pretty and sexy and she’s about to cry her eyes out. Her car is old and broken down. It wouldn’t start and she doesn’t have the money to keep it repaired ... Mom please do this as a favor to Bry, Billie and me.”

“Let me go to her, Bobby. I see Dora is with her already. Bring all your baggage in, Hon. Dora and I will get Coach Metters taken care of.”

Bobby knew the sexy young coach was in good hands now. She’s about to be exposed to the Cotton Family hospitality.

He gathered up an armload of baggage, and bags and went toward the door.

There stood his Dad. He dropped everything right there and ran to him.

Robert grabbed his son as they hugged and laughed. They held onto each other as if they hadn’t seen each other in years.

“How was your trip, Dad?”

“It was a good trip, Bobby. How was your trip this weekend?”

“We had a great time, and we got to spend a lot of time with Coach Metters ... Uh Dad, she needs help. Mom and Dora are with her now and I know they’ll smother her, but she’s having a hard time making it. Her car wouldn’t start when we got back, and she just lost it. I thought she was going to have a nervous breakdown, she was so upset. Everyone had left except for us and we brought her home with us...

“Dad, she hasn’t stopped crying since we stopped to help her. Can we let her drive my car until she can get something done to hers?”

“Bobby, I’m proud of you, Son! You did exactly what your Mom or I would have done. Never leave anyone stranded when you can help. You let me take care of her vehicle. She can drive your car until I can make arrangements for her some dependable transportation.”

“Thanks Dad. Billie and I both knew if we could get her to come home with us, you and Mom would help her. She’s a really nice person, Dad ... and we like her a lot. She’s the one we asked to go on our trip with us this year. We just about had her talked into going, while we were on our way back ... then this happened.”

“Bobby I can see why you like this young Coach so much ... she’s a beautiful young woman,” Robert told his son as they saw Dee and Dora come around the front of his truck, one on either side of her.

“Eileen, I want you to meet my husband, Robert.

“Robert this beautiful young woman needs our attention. Dora and I will get her inside and get her calmed down. Will you help get all their stuff inside?”

“Eileen, I hope you’ll let these women help you. You may as well do as they say, because they’ll tie you down and make you, if you refuse them. Welcome to our home. Now you stop crying this instant, we have already made plans to help you and there is no need for a young woman as pretty as you to be crying,” Robert Cotton said, holding out his arms. She fell into his embrace as if he were her own father.

“Thank you, Mr. Cotton. I don’t know what I would have done if it wasn’t for Bobby, Bry and Billie. I’m sorry that I’m crying, but I’m just not as strong as I try to appear. If I can just freshen up and wash my face, I’ll be fine, I promise.”

“Eileen, you go with Dee and Dora. No matter what they tell you ... just do it. You let Bobby and me take care of everything else. Now don’t force me to take you over my knee and spank that sexy butt. Do you hear me?”

“Yes Sir, and thank all of you again. I’m such a wimp when my all troubles come down on me at once like this.”

“Come with us, Eileen. We’ll have you feeling better in no time, Hon.” Dora put her arm around her as they walked to the kitchen door.

With their Dad helping, the teens carried the bags inside to put in their rooms. They took Coach Metters’ bags upstairs and left them in the hall.

Billie and Bry went to the sauna room where Dee and Dora were with Coach Metters. Bobby wanted to go see about her, but knew they needed to get her calmed down. He just knew his Mom was going to get her out of her clothes and into the whirlpool tub so she could relax.

He was standing in the doorway of his room when his Mom came out of the sauna room door. She stood talking to Billie, then looked at him. Dee held her arms out for him and he hurried to her.

“How is she Mom? We were worried about her when she started crying so hard.”

“She’ll be alright. Dora is going to get her in the whirlpool, and then give her a massage to relax her. I gave her a glass of brandy cut with vodka, and she sipped all of it down. She’s sort of giggly now so Billie and Bry are undressing her.”

As bad as he wanted to look around his Mom and see Coach Metters naked, he stood to the side.

“Bobby, your Dad and I are so proud of you. When I saw you today, I knew my little boy has now grown into a man. When you told me what you had done, I realized you’re a gentleman and even more like your Dad. Hug me, Bobby,” she said as she pulled him into the open doorway of the sauna room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.