Land of Cotton
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Dee?

“Glynn?

“Dora?”

“ ... Well, I wanted you to know how much I love you, and I wanted my sisters to love you too, Robert. Aren’t they just the sexiest things you’ve ever seen?” Dee said, laughing at the expression on her husband’s face.

“I’ll have to come up with something special to top you now. You know that don’t you?”

“Yes, and I love it.”

“Glynn, you’re beautiful. Your breasts are nearly identical to Dee’s and I love the feel of your smooth pussy sliding down my cock.”

“Robert, Dora and I were reluctant at first, but I really believe both of us wanted to do this even before Dee suggested it. I love your big cock, please let me just have fun here, it’s been such a long, lonely time for me.”

“Have all the fun you want, Glynn. I love your hot pussy.”

“Fuck him, Glynn. Fuck him wild and fuck him hard,” Dee told her sister.

“OH shit, I just took all of his cock in my pussy. Robert please excuse me while I fuck the hell out of you!” She laughed and rode her body down on him again and again.

“Robert, fuck my sister’s pussy full, then I want you to fuck me from behind and show both my sisters how you really love to fuck,” Dee told him.

“OH ROBERT ... I’m about to come, please let go in my pussy now. I need you so bad,” Glynn screeched as she pushed herself closer to his huge balls, taking him deep as they both exploded.

When Glynn fell to the side, Dee was right there, hugging and kissing her sister’s face as they held each other. Dee pulled Glynn up next to Robert and he reached out to hold her to his chest as she laughed and cried - kissing his face.

With Glynn lying half on him, half off, Dee lying as close to her as she could, and Dora by his other side, he extended his arms to pull the three of them closer.

The four lay quiet for a while, enjoying the closeness of family and lovers.

Dora was the first to speak. She lay with her face next to Glynn’s as they both lay on Roberts chest.

“We want to see you and Dee fuck now. Show us what you do to her, when she has surprised you like this,” she said as she kissed his cheek, then kissed Glynn on her lips as they lay on top of him.

“Dee knows I love to lay on her sexy butt, with her legs spread. She loves it too - but tonight, we’re going to do it different. I want her on her knees and I want both of you making love to her while we do it,” Robert told them.

“I love this. Dee is always making me so horny ... telling me about the way she gets fucked, now I get to help you fuck her,” Dora said.

“I love it too Dora, she’s always teased me about Robert and his big cock. Now I get to make love to my sister while she takes him from behind,” Glynn agreed.

Dee was on her knees, at the edge of the bed – Robert was standing behind her on the floor. She was wet and waiting for him as he slipped his cock into her from behind.

Dora was underneath her sister, kissing her belly, working her way down to her pussy mound. Glynn was under her breasts, kissing and sucking her nipples as her sister moaned.

Dee felt Dora’s fingers slip up to caress her pussy as Roberts cock continued to press into her. He bottomed out and Dora was kissing her pussy as they fucked. This was more than she could stand and she let out a yell in the bedroom.

“What’s the matter Dee? Is this too much for you?” Glynn asked as she pulled back from Dee’s tender, puffy nipples.

“I’m in heaven! I thought I was giving Robert a treat and I’m the one getting the best of this deal,” Dee said.

“I can see a cute little brown pussy near you. I think I’d kiss it if I were where you are, Dee,” Glynn told her sister.

“Oh damn Dora, you have the prettiest pussy ever. I just have to kiss it. Robert I hope you don’t mind if I kiss my sister’s pussy,” she said just before she pressed her mouth to Dora’s pussy lips.

“Suck it for her Dee, I hope you don’t mind if I slip my fingers in your other sister’s pussy while you do that, it’s just too tempting not to,” Robert said as he slipped two of his long fingers into Glynn’s wet pussy as she lay on the bed kissing Dee’s breasts and nipples.

“Fuck me, Robert - here I come,” Dee said.

“Here I come too, Baby ... Damnnnn.”

“Finger my pussy deep, Robert. YES, right there, OH DAMN,” Glynn said as her body stiffened with the orgasm rushing through her.

“I’m going to come in your mouth, Dee. You better back off,” Dora yelled as she flooded Dee’s face with her come.

Dora, ever the maid and housekeeper, ran to the bathroom and grabbed three wash cloths and two towels. She ran the water warm, wetting the soft wash cloths, then hurried back to the bedroom as the others crawled upon the bed.

Robert was on his knees when she reached under him to wash his cock as it hung nearly to the rumpled sheets.

She washed Dee’s pussy next, then kissed it after she had it clean, pink and puffy.

Dora washed Glynn’s pussy and Glynn fell over on her back with her legs wide to let her pussy be cleaned. Dora locked her mouth onto Glynn’s pussy and sucked until she pushed her back.

“Dora Honey, I’m too tender for that right now, but please come to my room later and teach me how you do that,” Glynn told her.

Glynn and Dee pushed Dora over on her back and handed the wash cloth to Robert. He washed her pussy, inside and out, then sucked her swollen brown lips and her tiny little pearl until she screamed in pleasure.

They fell to the bed beside each other. Dora and Glynn on either side of Robert and Dee. They spent the night like that, holding and snuggling naked together until morning.


Sunday morning, after a stop for breakfast, the big yellow school bus from Cotton Boll High, rolled eastward across Louisiana, on Interstate 20. The forty students and four teachers were gathered in small groups on the bus, talking and having a good time. Bobby Cotton was talking to Coach Hunter, his track coach.

Coach Dale Hunter was looking across the aisle at Susan Baker, a senior cheerleader and star of the girls track team. She had her foot in her seat and her panties were exposed, showing her tight teen pussy pressed against her silky panties.

Dale Hunter looked at Bobby and nodded across the aisle. Bobby looked that way and saw the outline of Susan’s pussy lips, just as she glanced up and caught him looking. Lazily, she moved her knees farther apart, then slowly put her foot back on the floor. She had been sitting there for the longest time, wanting Bobby to turn and look at her. She was getting horny, watching Coach Hunter stare at her pussy.

He was cute, but she wanted that handsome young stud-muffin, Bobby Cotton. He was rich, and he was a gentleman. He had yet to know how bad she wanted him to take her cherry.

Mr. Batesford, the high school principal sat behind the driver’s seat, chatting with his young assistant principal, Alice Preston. Alice was driving the bus on this trip since she had her Class B Commercial Driver’s License. George Batesford had asked her if she wanted to drive the school’s team bus on the two hundred mile weekend trip, to make some extra money. Alice jumped at the chance, hoping she would get the opportunity to have some one-on-one time with her boss.

He was like a father figure to her and though she was also attracted to him physically, she tried hard not to let it show. She knew the older man was attracted to her too. She could see it in his eyes when they talked. Alice had a fantasy about her and her handsome, older boss. She just couldn’t help the way she felt. She and he had almost flirted a few times. They’d come close many times, to saying the things to each other they knew would start something special. They had yet to take it further.

George Batesford loved being close to this young woman. She’s tall and she has enormous breasts. He yearned see them naked. Just the thought made him weak in his knees. He looked at her in the mirror and she was smiling, as if she knew what he was thinking.

Alice held her damp thighs together, wishing she could get at her pussy with two fingers. Seeing her boss looking at her body in the mirror, made her pussy seep like never before.

Well, she thought... ‘Maybe that young Bobby Lee Cotton would make her pussy weep and seep‘ The thought made her wish Bobby Cotton was ramming his foot long cock into her with his sexy, tight ass pounding up and down on her like he was driving it through her backside. She knew she should put a stop to this crazy, erotic daydream ... she could already smell her musky fragrance. Besides, no one has a foot long cock ... Do they? She’s noticed that enormous bulge in Bobby’s jeans more than once. She sure would love to check him out ... and know for certain.


Billie Jo Cotton was sitting at the back of the bus with her favorite teacher and Coach, Eileen Metters. Bryanne Hardin was there also. She and Billie Cotton are never more than a few feet apart, no matter where they were or what they’re doing.

“Coach Metters, you never did tell us you’d go with us to the beach this year on spring break. I’ve asked Mom and Dad and both said they’d love to have you go with us. It won’t cost you a thing,” Billie spoke, she loves her coach and wants her to go with them.

“Billie, I’d feel so bad about going and not being able to pay my way. I just don’t have the money. Maybe next year, if you still want me to go,” the sexy young coach begged off.

“Please, Coach Metters. We love you so much and Mom told me she wished you would go and help them chaperone ... So she can spend more time with Dad and her sister, Aunt Glynn. I know Bobby wants you to go too, he told Bryanne to be sure and buy you a tiny bikini to wear, he thinks you’re SO HOT.” Billie Jo Cotton wasn’t about to give up.

Billie was used to getting her way, no matter what it was or who she asked.

Though Billie Jo is a year younger than Bobby and Bryanne, she’s in the same grade in school simply because her mom wanted her to be in the same class with her brother. Jo Dee Cotton went to the school board and got the first grade admittance rule exempted on some technicality, the year Bobby started the first grade. Of course, she made a fifty thousand dollar donation to help fund a new girls’ gym. She was on the school board too, and it was easy - getting her way.

Billie and Bryanne could pass for sisters, if one wasn’t familiar with them. They look like seniors and they knew it. When Dee takes Billie shopping in Memphis, Atlanta or Dallas, she takes Bryanne with them and spends as much on Bry as she does Billie.

Jo Dee Cotton dresses her daughters, as she called both of them, in the finest current fashions from the west coast. Whatever the two girls saw and wanted, they got.

Neither of the girls were allowed to date, but they could go with Bobby when he goes to town in his new Corvette, or his sporty custom-made Chevy pickup.

The girls have to really beg and plead to go on this school trip, their first ever trip without their parents.

Billie and Bryanne sat facing their pretty Coach, pleading for all they were worth to get her to agree with them about going to the beach. Their annual spring break vacation is a big deal for the Cotton family. The whole family goes, just to get away before spring planting season starts. They always stay the whole ten days at some resort, which Jo Dee Cotton comes up with each year.

Billie knew she needs her brother Bobby back here. He could sweet-talk this gorgeous young coach out of her panties, if he really turned on his charm. She walked toward the front of the bus where Bobby sat with that handsome, sexy Coach, Dale Hunter.

“Coach Hunter, may I borrow my brother?” Billie said as she walked up behind where they were sitting.

“Bobby, please come back here for a few minutes,” Billie whispered to her brother. She bent over him as he sat talking to Coach Hunter.

Dale Hunter got a really good look down the valley of her tan breasts. As she turned just a little, her short skirt exposed her white bikini panties to him.

“Excuse me Coach, I need to see what my sister has gotten me into. I’ll be back if you still want to talk some more about our relay teams,” Bobby said as he stood up.

“Sure Bobby - go please the ladies. You’ll learn to always please the ladies no matter why, or what the cost. Give a woman whatever makes her happy and your life will be much easier,” Coach Hunter told him. He looked at Billie Jo Cotton as she bent over her brother, her short skirt up, the crotch of her white panties exposed.

‘USDA Prime, Southern Born and Bred Teenage Pussy – possibly the best I’ve seen’

Bobby really likes Coach Hunter. He treats him like an adult and helps him with his practice. He gave him a few pointers, that took four-tenths of a second off his hundred yard dash.

Bobby smiled as he watched his sister walk back to where Bryanne sat with Coach Metters. Her sexy butt swaying, her white panties flashing.

“I’ll be right there, Billie,” Bobby said, then slipped into the seat across the aisle, next to Susan Baker.

“Susan, I know you’re a senior, I was wondering if you’d like to go to a movie sometime and maybe even come out and swim at our house. We have a heated, indoor pool.”

“Oh Bobby! Yes! I’d love to go to a movie with you. I’ll have to buy a new swim suit though, before I can come swim. All I have is a little old yellow bikini that doesn’t really cover that much at all ... if you know what I mean.” She smiled coyly.

“You’ll fit right in with Billie and Bryanne. They wear the smallest bikini’s I’ve seen. They even wear thongs.”

“I have one of those, I’ve never worn it though, except to tan. Mother won’t let me tan nude in the back yard.”

“Good. Bring that one, I want to see you wearing it. You sure are tall and sexy.”

“Thanks Bobby. Call me soon and we’ll go to a movie.”

“You won’t mind if my sister and Bry go too, will you? I hate leaving them home alone.”

“No! I love them and I want to get to know them better.” She’d do whatever it took to have a date with this young stud.

“Good, I’ll call you one day this week.”

“Thanks Bobby. All the other senior girls are going to be so jealous.”

“Thank you Susan, all the boys will be jealous of me too, and for good reason.”

Bobby leaned over and kissed her cheek, he patted her thigh - up high, right next to her pussy.

As he stood, he saw Coach Hunter smiling at him. They shared a smile and Bobby walked back to where his sisters and Coach Metters were.

‘I’ll just play this to my advantage and do exactly what Coach Hunter would do. Damn, I sure wish Billie and Bryanne could talk Coach Metters into going with us to the beach’

“May I join you beautiful ladies?” Bobby asked, sliding into the seat next to his sister, who sat facing Coach Metters and Bryanne.

“Bobby, please tell Coach Metters that Mom wants her to go with us to the beach on spring break,” Billie said as he sat down.

“Coach, she really did say that. I was there, and she was the one who came up with the idea. She knows how much all of us like you and look up to you. She told us that since we were old enough to be on our own more, we need to invite someone closer to our own age who will watch out for us, yet let us have fun.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.