Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Robert Lee Cotton IV, is now 45 and Jo Dee Cotton is 38, yet they still carry on as if they’re on their honeymoon. Each of them trying to come up with something new and exciting they’ve never tried before. It wasn’t just a game anymore, like it had started. Now it’s more of a challenge between the two married lovers.

When Dee’s sister, Glynnis came to live with them after her husband died in an auto accident, Dee welcomed her into their home and made her feel that she was a part of her’s and Robert’s household. Robert welcomed Dee’s sister and never felt an ounce of jealousy when Dee spent so much time with her sister. He made sure that Glynnis was well cared for, and if he ordered flowers for Dee, he ordered flowers for her sister. If he bought a diamond necklace, bracelet and ring set for Dee on a whim, he bought a matching set for his sister-in-law.

Dee loved Robert all the more for showing his love and generosity toward her sister, and she showed it in her love making.

Glynnis felt the need to thank Robert in a special way for all he’d done. She asked Dee if she knew of something special he would appreciate. The man already owned at least one of everything they could think of.

“Glynn, what would you consider special?” Dee asked her sister as they sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee on a cold Saturday morning, the first weekend of March.

“Honey, if you haven’t given that man all he wants and needs by now, how in the world would I be able to add to what you’ve given him?” Glynn asked.

“Dora Mae, get your sexy butt over here and sit down with us. Stop with your piddling at the stove, we need some help with this. You see Robert all the time when he’s here at the house. What are we missing?” Dee asked Dora Mae Sommers, the girl she herself hired to run their household.

“Ms. Dee, if you and Ms. Glynn can’t think of anything, I sure can’t. That man must have two of every toy, every car, every shirt, shoes, watch and gadget ever made for a man. He sure don’t need another woman and that’s about the only thing he doesn’t have two of,” Dora said as she sat down with her own cup of coffee, after pouring the sisters a warm-up.

“I agree, Dora. You know as much about us as anyone. Lord knows you’ve seen it all, over the past few years and I just love you to death because you treat all of us so good,” Dee told her maid and confidant.

“Ms. Dee, y’all make me feel almost like family here. If I wasn’t a mixed-race girl, folks would think I was kin,” Dora laughed.

“Dora, you don’t have enough Black in you to be called Black and you know it,” Glynn told her.

“I know, Ms. Glynn. Ms. Dee is always telling me to dress up and be a lady. I just can’t help but be the girl I was when she hired me. Mr. Robert even paid my way through Ole Miss and bought me that fine sporty little car when I graduated, so I’d come here to work full time. I’d probably be up there in Memphis, or down in N’Awlins walking the streets, if it wasn’t for him and Ms. Dee.”

“Sometimes I feel the same way Dora, maybe you and I both need to come up with something special that Robert needs,” Glynn added.

“Dora, what was that – you just said?” Dee looked at her and smiled wickedly.

“When, Ms. Dee?”

“Just now.”

“I said Mr. Robert bought me a car and paid for my college education, when you told him you wanted me to work here...”

“No – before that, you said Robert had two of everything.”

“He does ... I remember now – I said he had two of everything except a woman and he sure doesn’t need another woman. I’ve seen you and him naked together when you didn’t think I was looking. I never knew a man and woman could love each other like the two of you.”

That’s it! Just how much do the two of you want to give him something he would absolutely love, but has never had?”

“What is it, Dee?” Glynn asked.

“Ms. Dee, whatever it is, if I got it or can get it, I’d give it to him right here in front of you,” Dora said.

“Good, I want to be there.

“Glynn, are you willing?”

“Dee, you’re not making any sense ... But yes, I’m like Dora. If I have it or can get it, I’ll give to him. Whatever it takes to give him something he loves but has never had before.”

“Good, give me a day or so. I need to set this up. If you two back out on me, I’m going to personally skin both your sexy asses,” Dee told them.

“I don’t know what it was I agreed to, but whatever it was, I meant what I said.” Dora laughed as she got up to get more coffee for them.

“I’m with you Dora, whatever it was we agreed to, I’m ready to give Robert what he deserves.” Glynn said and saw the evil grin on her sister’s face.

“Ms. Glynn, if you’re going to make it to that appointment to get your hair done – Hun, you better hurry,” Dora reminded her, looking up at the clock.

“I know Dora and I appreciate you driving to town with me in all this rain. I promised my sister over here, I’d get it lightened and trimmed just a little, so I better get up or she’ll have another excuse to skin my ass,” Glynn said as she put her coffee cup in the sink, then stuck her tongue out at Dee.

“Ms. Dee, is there anything I can get while I’m in town, waiting for Ms. Glynn?”

“No Dora, I guess not. Just remember that I want you to help me trim up just a bit when you get back,” Dee said and laughed when Dora rolled her eyes.

“You and Mr. Robert’s games! I never heard of a wife shaving her pussy just to please her man,” Dora laughed.

“Have you ever shaved your pussy Dora?” Dee challenged.

“Heck no! I don’t have much pussy hair and I don’t have a man anyway,” Dora shot back and the two laughed.

“Would you do it if I talked Glynn into shaving her pussy?”

“Ms. Dee I swear, you ask the strangest questions. You must be getting ready for Mr. Robert. I always know when you get all hot and start planning sexy things to do for him.”

“You know us all too well, Dora, and thank you for agreeing to help me. You know I’d shave your pussy for you – that is if you change your mind.”

“I’ll think about it, will that do for now?”

“Yes ... I want you to think about getting naked with me when you shave me down there too.”

“Ms. Dee, you talk to me just like I was your sister. I hear you and Ms. Glynn talk trash all the time together and I just laugh and wish I had a sister to talk with like that.”

“You have two sisters, Dora – Glynn and me. From now on, you’ll be included in our trash talks and we’ll have you shaving your pussy and talking like we do when there’s no one in the house but us.”

“Ms. Dee, I just love you for the way you make me feel. I never have to work – I just live here and cook. You brought in the two young Mexican girls to clean house, when it was supposed to be my job.”

“Well, they were going to be sent back to Mexico if they didn’t get an extension on their visas and we didn’t want to see them go.”

“You’ll wind up with the whole town out here if Mr. Robert lets you. But I suppose he likes to look at those two girls’ sexy asses, almost as much as Bobby does.”

“I think so too. He never put up a fuss when I told him ... and I’ve seen Bobby looking at those sexy Mexican girls’ asses. Do you think Bobby has ever gotten any pussy, Dora?”

“Ms. Dee, you really are a mess! But to answer your question, if he’s never had any, it’s because he’s never asked. I see Billie’s friends come here and all but spread their legs for him and he just looks and smiles.”

“I need to talk to him. He’ll never talk to his dad about getting pussy, he’s too shy.”

“I never heard of a boy talking to his mama about getting pussy. I’d love to hear that conversation.” Dora laughed at her own remark.

“Then you can help me talk to him about it. He thinks you have the sexiest ass in this house, anyway.”

No he don’t!”

“He does too. He told me that he was glad I hired you – that you’re so sexy.”

“Then I guess I need to pay more attention to that boy. What would you do if I flirted with him just a little?”

“I would love it ... and if you get horny and give him some pussy, I want to watch.”

“Ms. Dee! I swear, if Mr. Robert don’t hurry home, you’ll be raping him as soon as he steps through the door.”

“He’ll be home tonight and I’ll have my shaved pussy all over him thirty minutes after he comes through the door. Do you want to watch us Dora?” Dee laughed and hugged her young maid.

“I swear Ms. Dee, I feel like I’m a sister, the way you talk to me.”

“Would you?”

“You’ve got to be kidding!”

“No I’m not. I’ll let you watch us, if you’ll let me watch when you fuck my son.”

“Ms. Dee?”

“Well?”

“We got a swap I reckon ... I want to see what that man has that makes you yell and holler and scream when he gets hold of you.”

“He’s got the same brand of equipment Bobby has. Though it’s been a while since I’ve seen Bobby’s.”

“Lordy Ms. Dee, you really are a mess,” Dora said and they hugged again as Glynn came back in the room.

“I see you’re having an orgy already and I wasn’t invited.”

“Dora just agreed to give Bobby some pussy. I bet he’d love to get his young cock in his Aunt’s pussy too. You’ve been without way too long anyway, Glynn.”

“Dora get me out of here. My sister’s gone crazy with lust for her husband.”

“Bye you two, I’ll see you when you get back.

“Glynn, Dora and I are going to shave each others pussy when she gets back. Do you want to join us?”

“Dee, you’re a sex maniac!” Glynn laughed, not answering, wishing she had the nerve to do it just once.

“Bobby, Billie and Bryanne will be back from the three day school-camp retreat tomorrow afternoon. Robert will be back later tonight. I hope both my sisters are ready to give him what he’s never had. We need to do it before the kids get back. This will be the wildest thing I’ve ever done for him.”

“If you ever tell us what it is, we’ll both give him all we have,” Glynn told her sister. Whatever it was, she knew Robert deserved it for being so loving, understanding and generous to the whole household. Even the two young Mexican girls are part of the family now and are treated the same as everyone else.


“Dee, you are one crazy-ass woman, what in the world would you want Dora and me to do that for, when you have THE most perfect man on earth?” Glynn asked her sister, when she and Dora returned from town.

“You both know that he and I always try to come up with something new, wild and special when we’ve been apart for a few days. I asked both of you if you really wanted to show your appreciation to him, for all he’s done for you. Both of you told me you’d do anything, or give him anything you had, to thank him. We all agreed that he had at least two of everything there is for a man to have. Then Dora said, except a woman.”

“You aren’t really thinking about Dora and me getting naked in your bed with you and your husband, are you?”

“Yes! You promised me you would. I’d love to give him a night with two beautiful women, with me there to referee. Shit Glynn, I’m already excited just thinking about it.”

“Ms. Dee, you’ve lost your mind! That man worships the ground you walk on. He would drink the water you bathe in. I can’t do this. I love you like you’re my own blood, but I have to say no,” Dora told her.

“Then I’ll just tell Robert I asked both of you to sleep with us tonight and you told me you didn’t love him enough to sleep with him.”

“Ms. Dee that’s not right. You’re not right in the head either. I love that man like he was my brother, not just my boss.”

“He’s not your boss and neither am I. You live here with us and we all do our part to make this household run. You’re the best cook, so you cook.”

“Ms. Dee, please listen to me. I mean ... well damn!”

“You know you want to fuck him, don’t you? You’ve seen him in bed with me and you know he’s got a big cock. You really need to feel that big cock of his sliding deep inside your little brown pussy. Girl, I mean it will make you scream, just easing inside your pussy the first time.”

“Ms. Dee you don’t play fair,” Dora said.

“My name is Dee from now on! Now quit calling me, Ms. Dee. You’re my sister now and I want both my sisters to fuck my husband – as my special gift to him. I love you both and I want you to do this not just for him, but for me too.”

“Dee, you must have eaten some wild mushrooms. You’re hallucinating, girl.” Glynn laughed as she lay back across the big custom made bed in Dee and Robert’s bedroom.

“You both know you want to do this and I have it all planned out. I’m going to turn the lights down low and give him a full body massage, like I do on special occasions. He knows he gets my body any way he wants it when I do this for him and he’ll be hard as a rock. I want to start, then each of you come in and take over. Then we’ll all massage him, he’ll get so fucking worked up he won’t know what’s happening.”

“Dora?” Glynn asked as she looked over at Dora, who was grinning as she thought about what Dee was saying.

“Ms. Glynn, I want to do this! I’ve seen them fuck in every room in this big house. I’ve seen them fuck each other in the pool with me sitting next to them ... Shit – I need this. I’m with Dee. I got to tell you though, I’m going to fuck his cock off, so you better let Glynn to go first,” Dora said as she gave in.

“If you fuck him down, I’ll give you a thousand dollars in cash. It’ll be the first time it’s happened.”

“Damn!”

“I know. Glynn, will you fuck Robert for me? PLEASE?”

“Shit yes I will! I hope he falls in love with Dora’s and my pussy too.”

“Have no worry there ... Robert loves pussy. I’m so sure of his stamina, I’ll go last, and I’ll still get the best fucking of the night. I know my man loves pussy and my goal is to make sure he gets all he wants, even if I have to get my sisters to give him some of their pussy.”


Robert Lee Cotton IV was ready to get back home. He’d spent all week at the Hilton Hotel in Dallas, attending the Southern Cotton Council Meeting. Robert always roomed with Jake Barnett, his friend and private pilot of eight years. When the family flew on a trip, Jake was one of the family.

The Cotton Lands Inc. owns a custom built 2018 model Learjet 45, which Robert is also fully certified and qualified to fly.

He always sits in the co-pilot’s seat when he and Jake are alone on a trip. He sits with him at times when the family is aboard too, if the women get too rowdy in back.

Jake Barnett has always been attracted to Glynnis Watters, Jo Dee’s sister who now lives with them on the farm. Robert asked Jake about it, when he noticed them looking at one another more than once.

“Robert, I think she’s the finest and nicest woman I’ve ever met. I’m afraid to even say anything to her, because I’d never find another job like the one I have with you – if I messed up.”

“Jake, your job with Cotton Lands has nothing to do with your personal life. I’ll ask Dee to feel Glynn out and see how she feels. If the two of you like each other and want to see where it goes, I’ll sure give you my blessing. I think the world of you and Glynn, and I want you here with me, no matter what Glynn and Dee want.”

“Thanks Robert. I’ll abide by yours, Dee’s and Glynn’s decision, whether to say anything or not.”

“That’ll work, Jake ... Don’t forget to file the flight plans for our trip to Jamaica coming up in a little over two weeks. The bunch back home knows nothing of this. Dee usually makes the vacation plans, but I wanted to take her and the kids there this year. They’re going to love the villa I’ve leased. I guess I may as well tell you now, it has it’s own private nude beach.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.