Faux Realm - Cover

Faux Realm

Copyright© 2018 by Kal Darov

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Follow Lucian Deca as he enters a world filled with Aliens, intrigue, sex and violence. Meet his friends, lovers and enemies as he travels the universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The ships danced. Beams of light fired from one ship to the other missing it by a fraction of an inch.

Lindsay and Liza breathed a sigh of relief, “That one was too close.”

“I don’t care.” Calm Ericha noted.

She was busy reading the reports from days past. “These reports make no sense. It says he was right in front of our nose the entire time.”

Ericha yawned, “For all its worth he’s in there.”

As she said that the ship on screen was replaced by a facility somewhere on the surface of the planet.

“We’ve being hailed.” Liza reported.

“Who is it?” Ericha asked.

“The pirates.” Liza responded.

“Ignore it. Turn 180 degrees. Concentrate fire on their aft, then fire 2 torpedoes.” Ericha said. “We don’t negotiate with pirates.” She added.

“Aye, aye captain.” Lindsay smiled.

The ship did exactly as she demanded. The pirates watched in horror as several things happened at the same time. First their shields went out, then they watched two torpedoes sail through space towards them.

The only thing they could do was say “Crap.”, as the torpedo destroyed their ship. Explosion was massive as the ship revealed its guts for all to see.

“We won!” Lindsay cheered.

“Of course! Superior tactics always beat blind greed” Liza smiled.

“Let’s go and see if the rumors were true. Start the landing procedures, I don’t want another Karmak IV. If we get intercepted, the main thing is safety and I want them nullified.” Ericha ordered.

The ship gracefully descended through the clouds. Its menacing hull left nothing to the imagination. Gone was the nice and warm atmosphere replaced by jagged edges and several new pylons that served to enhance its hull strength.

“Easy, we don’t want to damage the new paint job.” Lindsay said.

“We haven’t painted it though.” Liza laughed.

“I know right. Such a silly expression.” Lindsay confirmed.

“Focus.” Ericha snapped.

“400 meters.” Lindsay calmly said.

“Reverse thrusters 20%” Ericha said.

“Yes Ma’am.” Lindsay smiled. “250 meters and closing. Anything on the external sensors?” She asked.

She could hear Liza working her magic with her four delightful arms, “Still nothing. I’m reading several buildings but they all seem empty.” She added.

“We’ve seen this, focus. Weapons hot. Engage when engaged on.” Ericha said slowly. “Reverse thrusters to 50% once we break 100 meters.” She carefully added.

“On it. The landing will be kind of –”, the entire bridge shook, “bumpy. Sorry Ericha.” She added at once as she saw the annoyed look on Ericha’s face.

“Ladies, prepare for combat.” Ericha barked.

Gone was her usual lovely persona. Right now the only thing that was on her mind was finding Lucian. For now she was on a mission and there was nothing that could stop her.

The doors to the ship opened, the jungle before them was vast. Thick vines fell towards the ground, the air was stale, but breathable. Their emotions and expectations were running high.

Ericha slowly walked out of the folded out ramp. The atmosphere seemed to choke her as she took every step. She stopped in her tracks, as she was watching the thick jungle she noticed the jungle was silent. She expected the wildlife on this planet to make itself known, however, it’s as if they were all afraid to make any noise. She paused as if sensing the air.

Liza and Lindsay were right behind her. Their faces having the same expression as Ericha. Deep concertation were on all their faces. All of their guns were pointed towards the jungle.

In seconds all hell broke loose. They were fired upon from all sides. Scrambling for their lives they managed to find some form of shelter. In seconds they were behind a short rock that just about helped to protect them. However, their backs were still very much exposed. Liza smiled.

“As expected.” Liza fired her four pistols into the unknown.

Every woman pointed a weapon towards the jungle and started returning fire, “Maybe we actually found him this time.”

“Don’t jinx it. It certainly looks promising.” Lindsay said as she fired her rifle into the lush jungle.

Blasts and screeches told them nothing. Ericha took a grenade and hurdled it into the unknown. “I hope so. I am tired of these wild chases.”

The women bowed their heads as the explosion behind them was immense, hurling twigs, dirt and rocks towards them.

“Cover me!” Liza started to rush towards their invisible enemies.

“What?!” Lindsay barked as Liza started running towards the enemy.

As she ran she spotted several mechanical lasers lying disabled. She thought they looked strange. Imposing, but rather harmless. She figured that was their purpose, to act innocent. As she ran past the giant crater, she saw the damage the grenade had done to the area around it. Several trees felled down from the force of the explosion, as she neared one, she jumped and summersaulted over the trunk. While she was gracefully waiting to land she noticed several beings quietly waiting in ambush.

Silently landing on her feet she decided to taunt them a little, “Hello boys.” She lifted her four weapons and fired.

Their bodies shook and convulsed. She cocked her head and wondered if they were dead or sleeping. She shrugged.

She waved her guns, “All clear.”

Lindsay marched towards Liza, her rifle on her shoulder primed and ready. Glaring and the nimble Amoran, “I wish you wouldn’t do that. I get terrified every time,”

She turned and saw the people Liza dealt with, she whistled, “Tarnation girl, you’re better every day.”

“Thanks.” The Amoran smiled.

“Focus. I can see the entrance.” Ericha said.

“Aye sir.” The women mocked.

As they previously thought the entrance wasn’t hidden. Quite the opposite in fact was the truth. It was as if the men inside didn’t care about people finding them.

“Quite the menacing welcome we have here.” Lindsay noted the wide uncovered entrance.

“Hello?!” Ericha called out.

“Anyone home?” Liza matched her.

“Are we being sneaky or what?” Lindsay laughed.

“Doesn’t hurt to try.” Ericha pointed.

They stood in place for several moments, after nothing happened Ericha gasped, “Ok let’s move out.”

Ericha led the women past the doors and into the compound. The building seemed pristinely clean from the outside. There were giant double doors that they hoped led further inside.

Pausing for a brief second Ericha pulled on the handle and she was surprised when it opened, “Lin, go in. Liza cover her.”

Both women moved like one. They executed the move with such efficiency that the doors opened and closed in moments.

The interior was a single vast corridor. They noticed a door to their left and they decided to breach those as well.

“Same tactic.” Ericha whispered.

She opened the door. As the two women entered the room they were surprised to find it was a security room of sorts. Screen after screen showed empty cages. The women counted over 30 cages. Every cage had a screen for itself.

“Holy shit.” Ericha whispered.

“What do you think this is?” Liza asked.

“Slave market?” Lindsay offered.

“Doesn’t seem like it. Maybe.” Ericha answered.

They came close to the screens. “This can’t be it. Search the screens.”

They stood frantically scanning screen after empty screen. Nothing could be seen and the quality of the view was good enough for them to see minute details of the cells.

“Nothing. Goddammit!” Lindsay yelled.

“Wait! What about this?” Liza pointed to only black screen among the group.

“Where is it?” Ericha asked.

“Level 1.” Liza shrugged.

The women were silent for few moments, “Does anyone know where this level 1 is?” Lindsay asked.

“No clue. Should that stop us?” Liza asked.

“Never.” Ericha shook her head.

The women finally had something tangible. The energy around them was leaps and bounds different than it has been for months. They smiled, almost not knowing that they were as all three of them ran down the stairs.

“Level 3. We’re close.” Someone yelled.

“Are you noticing anything weird?” A voice asked.

“Yeah. There is no one here.” Ericha answered.

“Good or bad. We’re about to find out.” Lindsay said as she stopped near the sight ‘level 1’. Her mark 1 rifle primed and ready for fire.

Ericha stopped the women and grabbed the handle. “Same pattern. We’re not going to take chances now.”

The two women nodded in unison. Their weapons ready.

The door quickly opened, revealing the room in front of them. Dimly lit area that seemed to serve as a hub for detaining prisoners. Tables and chairs were overturned. The only thing they noticed was the cage they were searching for so long. It stood in the middle of the room surrounded by chairs and tables as if they were watching an experiment. The women shared a knowing look. Many instruments were thrown about. They looked as if they were used for some dark purposes.

“What is this?|” Lindsay whispered.

She was holding a strange instrument in her hand. The tool looked menacing. It reminded her of a knife but both edges were serated.

“That’s a saw.” Ericha whispered.

“Used for what?” Lindsay asked.

She looked at Ericha’s face, however she looked like she was about to be sick, “Let’s find him. This place smells of death.” Liza whispered.

They walked quietly. All of the women watched the tools on the ground. Most of them looked alien and each girl could only guess what it was used for. By now they could see the human inside the cage. The arm of the individual was chained to the cell wall behind him, the other hand was simply gone. The left arm was missing at the shoulder. The women gasped.

“Lucian!!!!” Liza screamed running towards the figure.

She used her guns to breach the door. In moments the cage door were blown by barrage of bullets and kicked in as she ran past them. On her way she noticed how dirty the cell truly was.

“Wait!” Lindsay tried to stop her but to no avail.

But before she could run after her she noticed her brother’s frame. “Lucian!!!” She ran as fast as she could. “Big bro, it’s you.” She cried hugging dearly to her brother.

Ericha watched as two women ran towards the dingy cage. Seconds later she was running after them with tears streaming down her face. The more she neared the cage the more she was sure that the occupant of the cage was indeed Lucian.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.