Lust on Mom "mallika"
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by naughty harshith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story revels about real stories of mom son relationship...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Black Male   Black Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Hello Friends ... Once again back with a new story!!! This time the story reveals about true incest relationship one of my close friend REV & his mom Mallika. Everything is common like you friends since from primary to college life. I was very much attracted with Hot ladies.I was regular to porn and imagine the erotic scenes masturbated in free times. As the desires and lust take me into the incest relationship between mom Mallika. She was hot milf thick lady with big Boobs and Ass. Soon after the college life was shifted to professional life in a MNC. I was very much attracted by the beauty of mom.

Mallika with big mellons and ass and she has belly from the pregnancy, due to this urged me to loose my virginity with Mom. Mom used to wear nighty in the home used to imagine her jerk off, used to smell her bra & panty in the bathroom. Mom usually sleeps in Nighty So in a middle of the night I woke up and feel her Plumpy ass. I was thinking in that moment “What if I will grab her ass” and that what I did. I was overwhelmed by seeing her in nighty and come closer to her placing hand on her ass.

That moment was amazing was feeling like in heaven. Later I started squeeze lighty and feeling her smell an hour. I had a massive erection in that night. After the fun I go back to sleep. This was the dialy routines when I was in home ... later everything is missed as I got in MNC ... As I was shifted to Mumbai due to work. I was not able to be in touch with family especially mom like earlier. Somehow it had seemed tolerable for these long time but tonight it somehow seemed unbearable.I used to have regular conversation with mom & dad. Mom was usually very much friendly with me, as I was very much closer to her share everything. I was waiting for weekend spend time in home. As the days passed was been to home helping mom in every work it made much closer ... As the days passed some how wanted to share my urges/desires wit her. This time went home & somehow want to succeed my dreams. I had warm hug with Mom & Dad. Dad went to duty, later was asked Mom to wanna have bath as used to have in childhood.

hey!!! now you are grown up & how you can have bath with smile. later she came to bathroom and rubbed my back gently. I thought this is the right time to show my urges. suddenly removed my nicker showed hard big dick ... She was amazed to see ... She was excited very much replied you are grown up ... I kept the gesture for a while I new that mom was shocked & tempted slighty as she was smiling at me. I finished bath and dressed up well. I was very confused by the incidents kept quite. Later mom called for breakfast.She was smiling at me I too continued the mode ... discussed about the incidents happened in the bathroom. I finished breakfast in hurry I knew mom was almost ready to have sex with me ... We both went to bedroom & I slowly lowered my hands below and slowly lifted mom’s nighty above my thighs making her blonde cunt visible to my son. Rev’s eyes bulged into his sockets. He was getting the view of his lifetime. The bulge in his was acquiring a monstrous shape. Slowly, I traced a fingertip along the outlined slit of my cunt. I moved two fingers to my cunt and exposed the lips to give a better view to my son. I stared hungrily at the visible throb of my son’s cock. Despite his pants, I could see the enormity of his Dick. The wet heat of my cunt increased, and, when I moved a fingertip along the edge of the tight Cock, I could feel wetness on my thigh.

“Oh, God!” I cried, thrusting my hips forward.

“Show me your monster.” Mallika was still running her fingertips along the edge of my Cock. My eyes were burning on the bulge of his cock. He licked Mom’s lips hungrily and slowly he removed his t-shirt and shorts. His monster rod was in full view, eager to come into action anytime. Rev slipped his hand over his throbbing cock. My body was again trembling in the same manner it was yesterday. I lifted the Nighty above my head and removed it completely. I was now standing completely naked in front of my teenage son. Gripping his cock in his hand Rev eyed my naked breast. My tits are large, but still they are round and firm, with dark-pink nipples straining out in teasing stiffness. I took a step towards Rev, took his naked body in my arms and put my lips over his lips. Rev responded in a forceful manner and he grabbed me by my ass and forced his tongue between my lips. His enormous hard on was nesting between my bush. A feeling of deep excitement ran through my body. My pussy literally started dripping by just feeling the presence of the rigid organ of my son after so many years of celibacy. I sucked hungrily his tongue. I shifted my shoulders and watched as one nipple brushed across my son’s chin. I held my breath as I pushed the nipple to his lips.

“Suck it!” I whispered hardly. Rev reacted immediately. He drew my nipple between his lips, and sucked wildly, eagerly, his tongue lapping in wet swirls.

“Ohhhh, God, baby!” I sobbed softly, my tit swelling inside his mouth.

“Suck it hard, Rev! Oooooh, suck it very hard!” Rev pulled as much of my tit into his mouth as he could, hungry for it. The wet pull on my tit sent a wild ripple of delight down my body, causing my cunt to suck inward tightly.After 5 minutes I successfully moved towards her hip. My heart was pounding. Her ass was right next to me just in a thong. I grabbed a full hand of her ass and start playing, than I grab my dick and put it on her pussy and start thrusting gently. After like 5-10 minutes my mom moaned, I was like WTF, she must like this shit so much.

I continued but no more moans. Grinding your mom pussy with a hand full of her ass and the view of her ass, life is good. When I was about to cum I stopped and put my hand on her pussy area and oh my God It was soaking wet. I was thinking maybe its from my dick, I pulled her thong aside a little bit and touched her pussy and It was SUPER WET, after that I pulled her shorts back and went back to sleep. After some more nights doing the same thing.I started to pull her down as well and grinding on her naked pussy. Uhh!!! the feeling was amazing, and wet as fuck! But I could not resist a long time. After some more training with her pussy and Boobs!!! This time I use my hand to press my dick against her clit and than, I use my hand to put my head inside her pussy. That feeling has no words to describe. My mom is super tight. I struggled to put my head inside her and she was so wet. Than I put my head in and out. And after some fun I was ready for the serious thing. I put my head inside and start pushing my dick in. I put half of it (I could not push more) and started to thrusting gently. My mom put her hand over my ass and start squeezing it gentle, omg she was awake. She lifts her legs more and scooped in more and my dick was fully in inside her followed by a gentle moan. I started to fuck her faster, going 2:1 (slow thrust, strong thrust and mixing them).

After 10 minutes when I pulled my dick out and cum on her ass(and wipe it off with my t-shirt). On my dick was some white stuff from her pussy. And that’s it. Our relation is secret one.


I will continue this story in the coming part okay just don’t forget to share your feedback friends!!!

Thank you for reading my story...

Please send me your valuable comments

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.