The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s5e8: Patricia

Erotica Sex Story: s5e8: Patricia - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 5, Episode 8: Patricia Grant (41) – Dagenham

We open with our familiar high image of the United Kingdom – from high up in orbit ... The whole of the British Isles in one shot. Then our top-heavy cartoon character version of Charley, our host, appears infront of us ... She points down toward the landmass below and says, “Hey look ... It’s the United Kingdom of Zoo ... Let’s look closer and see what we can see...” She giggles, then waves and turns and falls toward the country at super-sonic speed, dropping from a low-Earth orbit toward the south of England, toward the massive urban of London ... Swerving toward the eastern side of the city and reaching ground level in just a few seconds.

We chase Charley all the way, as she flies along above quiet streets of terraced two-story homes, lots of concrete, merging through from the animation to the real world as we head into an open area of parkland, slowing down as we approach a group of middle-aged women busy doing a boot-camp work-out under the guidance of a very healthy looking personal trainer – we keep moving until Cartoon Charley lands right next to her.

She’s very slim and quite muscular, her tight clothing showing off her narrow hips and flat belly, small chest and big shoulders. As she moves we can see that her thighs and arms are a good size, and very toned. Up top – her face – not that hot. Her features are very pointed, her lips thin, her eyes big behind thick spectacles. No one is going to run away from her (and frankly, she looks like she’d catch them if they tried), but she’s no beauty queen.

The cartoon smiles at the personal trainer and says, “Hello there, what’s your name... ?”

Our guest speaks in a strong, energetic Cockney accent, “My name is Patricia Grant, and I’m a personal trainer from Dagenham in London. I’m 41, and I’ve got three lovely children to three ‘orrible men ... And today, I’m gonna be a dogslut!”

In the background, a couple of her boot camp members overhear her proud statement and give a little ‘whoo!’ of encouragement, one even shouts “Go Patty!”.

We cut to a montage of her training her group of clients, coaching and coaxing them into more work, laughing with them; footage of her working out herself, running hard on a treadmill, lifting weights. This is intercut with footage of her being interviewed in close-up, evidently at a gym, with beads of sweat running down her face; plus additional shots of her posing in figure modelling competitions (the tiniest bikini showing off pretty much everything she has – namely, a very slim body, virtually no fat, small boobs, and very toned muscles – not huge, but perfectly toned and proportioned), there are also shots of her three children, all teenagers, and her current partner, who has a serious body-builder’s physique.

She monologues her story over the top of these clips.

“I’ve always been health conscious. When I was young I was a gymnast, almost made the Olympics in Sydney in 2000 – not quite ... By the time 2004 came around I was already pregnant with number one!”

“I got back into training seriously once my third was at school ... Since then I haven’t looked back. I got into competitive bodybuilding a few years ago. Figure classification. I’ve won a few local titles. It’s not about bulk, it’s about proportion and tone, so I don’t look too scary unless I starve myself down and take all my clothes off...”

“I met my boyfriend through competitions, he’s a pretty good catch ... We’ve been together for almost a year now, and he’s everything a girl could ever hope for. Funny, good looking, healthy – good in the sack, ha ha ... Applying for the show was his idea. He loves watching the other girls on your show, and he’s got a collection of videos he’s downloaded off the internet with other women doin’ it. He’s always said he’d love to see me doing it – and I think the world of ‘im, I do ... I just want to make him as happy as he makes me.”

She’s full of life and smiling a crooked toothy smile, as we cut to our studios in Manchester...

Once again the studio is set up as a bedroom, the bed neatly made with scarlet sheets and white blankets, lots of comfy looking white pillows. We can see lights and cameras in the mirror, and a few crew members walking around making sure everything is in position. One of them, a big and burley guy, is making sure the pillows are fluffed up nice and soft and neatly positioned at the head of the bed.

We cut to the street outside and see a taxi pulling up outside the entrance to reception. Patricia getting out of the back, reaching back in to pay the driver. Meanwhile, shuffling out from behind her, another man exits the taxi – wide and strong, no neck, and not even thinking about taking out his wallet.

Once she’s paid the driver, the two of them walk toward the studio entrance, her reaching forward to take her man’s hand as she catches him up.

We cut to inside our studio, Patricia and her partner, walking hand in hand down the corridor toward the real Charley. She’s wearing one of her low-cut specials again, really showing off that fake cleavage and her sick “WORLD’S BIGGEST DOGWHORE” chest tattoo.

“Hello, welcome to Manchester...” She says looking the pair up and down. “I’m Charley Ozvik – and you must be ... Patricia, and...” She pauses, taking in the size of Patricia’s partner – then looks to his square jawed pretty boy face and waits for him to answer.

“Andrew Granton ... I’m Patty’s partner...” He smiles.

Patricia leans across him, her hand on his huge chest, “He’s the reason we’re here today.”

Charley looks him up and down. “I bet he is.” She looks over to Patricia. “But you do WANT to be here, don’t you?”

Patricia’s smile says it all. She nods. “Yes. Of course.”

Now Charley smiles, “Just as long as we’ve got that clear...” She turns and points at the door to the set. “Now ... On the other side of that door, there’s a fantasy waiting to be fulfilled ... By the sounds of it, there’s two fantasies waiting to be fulfilled – so when you’re ready ... Make your way through, and we’ll see you on the other side.”

She steps back and lets Patricia lead Andrew toward the door – the two of them exchanging a knowing glance as they walk.

Then we’re on the set. Patricia looking around at the bed, the cameras and microphones, at all of the crew – impressed, and asking “Is all of this is for me?”

Andrew moves over an sits on the edge of the bed, leaning back to get comfortable whilst Patricia begins to undress.

She’s down to her underwear pretty quickly and without any fuss. French knickers and a full bra – even though it doesn’t have much work to do. She is a very strong looking woman. Wide through the back and hips, but very narrow from front to back. Almost no belly, her abs a powerful looking six pack, shoulders popping, thighs powerful. She’s big, but not big enough to make anyone turn away unimpressed. She’s in great shape for a fourty-something.

She’s more comfortable in this state of dress than most of our guests. “When I’m in a competition I wear much less than this ... Just a teeny bikini ... I feel pretty safe and wrapped up like this.” She laughs.

“Yeah, but you’re not about to fuck a dog when you’re in a competition...” Comments Andrew.

Patricia smiles again, thinking about it. “That would be pretty hot, wouldn’t it ... Doing this in competition, infront of all the other girls...” She pauses, then is hit by a big idea, “Or what if all the girls had to do it as part of the competition!” She seems to think this is the hottest idea ever.

“What do you think your rivals would think about that idea?” Asks Charley from behind the camera.

Patricia shrugs. “Some would love it. Some would be disgusted, I’m sure ... I don’t know ... Don’t care really ... It’s just a hot idea, innit?”

Andrew looks around. “Come on, babe ... Get the rest of your kit off, he’ll be here in a minute – you don’t want to keep him waiting...”

Next we watch as Patricia removes her bra – letting her small breasts sag a little, nipples hard and pointing. Then her knickers are coming off, slipping down her powerful thighs, over her knees and stepping out one foot at a time. Her pussy is perfectly clean shaven. She’s stark naked and in incredible condition. ‘Condition’ rather than shape – not curvy, strong; not unattractive, but not what men traditionally want in a woman.

There’s a short pause, just long enough for her to begin to get uncomfortable with standing in the nude, then...

We hear the creaking, grinding sound of the big studio door being wound open a couple of feet. Light spills in through the gap from outside. Then the dog appears, a big beast casting a big shadow. He steps through the door and walks through the studio at his own pace – and we recognise him immediately...

“GOLIATH!” Calls Patricia from the other side of the studio. “YES!” She’s got both arms in the air as if she’s just won a competition. She obviously believes she has.

He walks over, then parades around infront of her, looking up. She moves toward him and he skips sideways a little. There’s nothing aggressive about the way she poses or moves toward him, but there’s something about her that is putting him on edge. It’s like he knows she’s strong.

She looks over her shoulder toward Andrew, still sitting on the bed and happily comments. “I bet you’re looking forward to this!”

He nods, taking a deep breath and talking back, “You know you want it...” Then as a nasty afterthought, “Slut!”

She smiles and turns away from the dog, toward Andrew and bends right over, her legs a little apart, her pussy sticking back between her thighs, exposed. She’s toned and muscular in a way that no-one on the show has ever been. Again, it’s a powerfully athletic build rather than a monstrous muscle mass.

She reaches back and grabs a firm butt-cheek in each hand, spreading them wide and exposing herself even more – from the pussy to the dark brown star of her arsehole.

Goliath takes the invitation and has a good sniff, then a lick, his tongue slopping over her pussy and up her arsecrack, making her let out a little involuntary gasp. She bites her bottom lip, curling it into her mouth and holds this pose, letting the dog have a good taste test.

The longer he goes, the harder he seems to dig in. His tongue working her arsecrack as hard as it works her pussy. The flavour driving him crazy.

She stumbles forward as he licks her, and he follows ... A few more seconds and she has to take another step, he follows again. The tonguing onslaught continuing until she is finally up against the edge of the bed, her knees hitting the front of the mattress and her allowing her momentum to take her over, having to let go of her butt-cheeks to break her fall – and breaking into a little fit of laughter as she slides back off the bed until her knees hit the hard floor.

So now she’s on her knees on the floor at one end of the bed, arms on top of the bed, her small boobs hanging down just short of the bed, her tight, firm arse stuck out backwards – butt-cheeks now together, but he pussy still accessible – and the dog happy to focus on that alone now. Andrew leans forward at the other end of the bed to get a closer view.

Patricia breathes hard as the dog licks – letting her knees slide wider on the floor, her pussy in easy reach for Goliath.

She takes her weight on one forearm, flat against the mattress, and uses the other hand to alternately squeeze and squash each sagging little boob. She looks over at her boyfriend again, her lazy eyes half closed, teeth bright and white. “Is this good to watch, Andrew? Do you like it?” She asks.

Judging by the look of Andrew’s face we can tell he does.

Without warning, the beast stops licking at her pussy and rears up behind her, grabbing around her hips and just failing to mount her at the first attempt – her arse being just a little too low for him to get hold of.

Patricia doesn’t miss a beat – before we can suggest anything she makes a point of straightening her knees a litte, raising her pussy up from the floor, pushing it back and open at the same time – and most importantly, bringing it into range of the dog...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.