The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s5e6: Maria

Erotica Sex Story: s5e6: Maria - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 5, Episode 6: Maria Sinclair (55)

We open with an image of the United Kingdom – from high, high up ... The whole country in one shot. Then a very cartoonish, top heavy pouting caricature of our beloved Charley appears, floating in the sky with us ... She points down toward the country below and says, “Hey look ... It’s the United Kingdom of Zoo ... Let’s look closer and see what we can see...” She giggles, then turns and dives toward the country at super-sonic speed, dropping to sea level over the Severn Estuary, between Wales (with a cartoonish huge Welsh Dragon flag waving on the coast, and the south-west coast of England, with cartoonish English St George flags waving on their coast, in just a few seconds...

We saw this a few weeks ago, but this time Charley swings us over toward the English side of the water, across land and out of the animation, into real life, as Charley’s cartoon alter-ego leads us up a hill in the countryside, approaching a slim, older woman in a pretty summer dress, her long blondish hair blowing in the gentle breeze as we come to a sudden halt infront with her, with the cartoon Charley standing next to her. The image doesn’t look right, the cartoon not matching up to the real landscape – too cheap (we haven’t got an unlimited budget!).

Our guest is not bad looking for an older woman, her smile is nervous and tight lipped, her eyes cool blue, her skin fairly pale.

Cartoon Charley speaks, “Hello there ... Who are you?” It’s a very friendly greeting, but very fake too.

Our guest is well spoken, with a soft and friendly west country accent that suggests she’s a little shy, her answer delivered to camera rather than to the animated slut ‘beside’ her. “Hello, my name is Maria Sinclair. I’m a 55 year old mother of two, and grandmother of one. I’m from Bristol in the South West of England, and after 32 years of marriage I’m so bored I think I’m about to explode!”

We cut to a montage of her walking in the countryside, summer dress blowing in the breeze, walking a very active and happy dog. This is intercut with footage of her being interviewed (on the hillside) in close-up, and occasional photographs to illustrate her life story, etc.

She monologues her story over the top of these clips.

“My dear husband, God bless him, seems to think that fifteen minutes of sex every few weeks, and that’s fifteen minutes including what he considers to be foreplay, is enough to keep us going and satisfied. I can sometimes coax him into an extra session if I talk dirty to him, but – frankly – I’d like to be chased, rather than to do the chasing ... I want to have my lover all over me, wanting me...”

“When I talk dirty to him, it’s usually something very filthy ... I talk about gangbangs I never had, or my desire to fuck his favourite Page 3 girl, or whoever ... But recently, I’ve talked about the dogs on your show. I don’t know why I started doing it ... He never said anything about it ... But it really got him going – and it still does. If I want a good doggy-style shag, all I have to do is talk about Goliath or Casanova fucking me for a few minutes, and Geoff will stop whatever he’s doing and jump right on ... And I do love it doggy style ... And that just got me thinking to myself ... Goliath or Casanova, or any of the other dogs, wouldn’t need to be talked into a quick doggy-style shag ... They always seem to be up-for-it ... They’d come after me ... So ... Here I am...”

We cut to our studios in Manchester ... Once again, the corner of the set is made up to look like a bedroom – double bed, nicely dressed with sheets, blankets, pillows and cushions. Very feminine. The camera moves slightly to the side and we see concrete floor, dark spaces, light rigs, cameras, etc. The reality of a film-set.

We cut to the street outside and see a car pulling up and turning carefully into our small car park. Inside the car we can see Maria driving, and a man in the passenger seat, pointing out a parking space for her. She turns into the spot, stops, then they get out. Both looking happy and relaxed.

We cut to inside our building as Maria walks along the corridor, her husband beside her, heading toward the real Charley Ozvik. Charley is wearing another revealing, low-cut outfit, proudly showing off her cleavage.

“Hello, I’m Charley Ozvik – and that makes you ... Maria.” She says as she gives her guest a welcoming hug for Maria, ignoring Geoff, who is instantly ignorable.

“I certainly am...” Answers Maria. “And this is Geoff.” She indicates her husband.

Charley asks him, “And what do you think of this?”

Geoff is quietly spoken, a little shy. “Well, it’s a bit of a surprise, and a turn-on ... Erm ... You know, to watch her do this ... It’s not what I expected from her...” It seems like he’s going to continue, but he stops and smiles instead. A stupid, nerdy smile.

Charley nods, then turns back to Maria, asking her, “Are you ready for a life-changing experience?”

Maria smiles broadly and nods. Beside her, Geoff looks like he’s about to pass out.

We cut to the inside of the studio, Maria standing beside the bed, Geoff sitting on the end of it. She’s undressing very casually – almost as if she doesn’t realise the camera is on her. As she strips, she continues to talk.

“I’d like it to be Casanova or Goliath ... But I really don’t care ... Just so long as it’s a big dog...” Blouse off, skirt unzipped and dropped to expose a slim but not exactly hard body.

“It’s got to be doggy style ... I just want to be fucked hard...” She says as she peels her black panties down, bending away from the camera to give us the view the dog will have soon. Her big, but firm arse. Slim but strong thighs.

She unhooks her bra then turns to face us again, showing off a nearly trimmed but dark little landing strip of pussy fuzz, then letting that black bra drop away to expose a decent pair of C-cup boobs, sagging a little but in decent shape for a lady in her 50s.

“I’m not bothered about sucking his cock, but I’ll do it if that’s what he likes ... I just want a big doggy cock inside me...” She flips her blonde hair back over her shoulders and takes a breath, smiling the whole time. Anticipating a lot of fun.

Geoff sits off to the side, still looking like he’s in shock.

Charley speaks over the shot, from off camera. “So ... A big dog...” Maria nods, then Charley continues, “To fuck you hard...” Maria nods again, then we cut to Charley...

“Then let’s see what we’ve got in store for you...”

They both look off to the far side of the studio floor as the big loading bay door squeaks and rolls open a few feet ... For a second it’s just daylight spilling in from outside, we can’t make out who the dog or the owner are...

They approach, gradually coming out of silhouette revealing them to be Dennis and his highly trained Doberman, Casanova. There’s no extended herald from Dennis these days – it was decided that was all about making him the star – and we all know the beast is the star, and they can let their cock’s do all the ‘talking’...

Once they are close enough and the dog has spotted his bitch, Dennis lets him off his leash. Casanova bounds over to Maria and doesn’t hesitate to introduce himself, pretty much trying to mount her whilst she’s still standing up – which makes her laugh. “Keen, isn’t he?”

She tries to control him, her hands on his head, his neck, his back – pushing him away and down, trying to calm him down, as she looks over him toward our cameras. “Would you like me to get on the floor, or should we do it on the couch?” She asks, completely open to whatever the director might suggest. He confirms that he thinks the floor will look best. “More demeaning...” She says, with a knowing little smile.

She tries to drop to the floor, but every time she bends her legs Casanova makes a move to mount her and sets her off balance ... So Dennis steps in and takes hold of his collar, pulling him away to give the old girl a chance to get comfortable. Casanova continues to pull so hard that his front paws are held off the floor, his belly, and a red-lipstick tip of his dick on show...

Maria drops to the floor carefully, kneeling on one knee first, then onto both of them – we can see that kneeling isn’t exactly comfortable for her. Then she leans forward, putting her hands down - finger tips, long and red, tapping against the hard concrete.

She wriggles around, her bottom in the air, slightly sagging, boobs forming into cones and pointing to the floor, then looks up to camera, smiles a thin-lipped smile, and - in her sexiest accent, huskily whispers, “I’m ready...”

Casanova is let loose and straight to her. He sniffs and licks at her face, and she lets him, her mouth closed as he gets a few quick licks in across it. He stops licking and follows his nose around behind her, sniffing at her arse.

Maria takes a sharp breath, a little shocked by the sudden arrival of a dog’s tongue between her thighs. Then a smile stretches across her face as she realises that she is enjoying the sensation.

In the background we can see Geoff still watching on. More amazed than happy.

The sleek dog changes his angle, delving deeper into the wide gap between Maria’s narrow thighs. His tongue working her pussy, sliding between the lips, inside, over and over. Clearly enjoying the taste. Wagging his tail stump as he licks.

She tips her head back, her neck straightening, all the wrinkles disappearing. The smile on her face genuine, and proof of just how much she is enjoying that tongue. She looks directly into camera, smiling right at us. Raising one hand to brush loose hair away from her face.

We cut to a side angle so we can see the whole picture - a middle-aged lady on her hands and knees, with a dog behind her licking the hairless pussy between her thighs.

She breaths through the intense sensations – trying to keep calm. Savouring the moment, but apparently wanting to save something for later.

“Do you want him to fuck you?” Charley asks in her sexiest, almost taunting tone. “I bet you do...”

Maria bites her lip a little, still enjoying the tongue, but manages to look toward Charley and nod her approval of the idea.

Geoff sits forward on the bed, not wanting to miss this...

Charley shuffles up beside Maria on her knees – pushing Casanova’s snout away from the older’s woman’s wet pussy, and encouraging him to mount the bitch. Patting her behind, and saying, “Come on, Casanova ... Time to fuck a slut ... Come on boy ... Fuck a slut ... Fuck a slut...”

Casanova enjoys the taste of a woman’s cunt, but he far prefers the feeling of one wrapped around his big cock – so he doesn’t take much tempting ... Backing off, then stepping up again, pushing up behind her, rearing up so that his front paws can wrap around her hips, pulling his chest up and over her arse. Coming down on her, his weight on her back – his cock, big and heavy under him, handing down behind her saggy arse.

He starts to hump her from behind, the tip of his cock rubbing around, pumping pre-cum onto the woman’s bottom. Not inside her, but not far off. Maria huffing and puffing as she tries to control her breathing. Trying to stick her arse out toward him, trying to steer her pussy toward his cock...

Everything aligns perfectly – and the dog is inside Maria in less than a second – making her grunt “Oh Good fucking God!” as his cock slides into her ... Beginning to fuck her hard. His back arching and bending toward her, his arse slamming against her rear end at high speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.