The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
s5e5: Andrea

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: s5e5: Andrea - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 5, Episode 5: Andrea Fereday (29) – Uxbridge

We open with our beautiful animation of the United Kingdom – from space...

Our cartoonish, top heavy image of Charley appears, floating infront of us, smiling and giggling, then waves for us to follow her ... Turns and dives toward the country at hyper-sonic speed – and we follow - dropping from a low-Earth orbit – heading toward the south, toward London, then veering westward as we hurtle toward the ground ... Reaching ground level in the city in seconds.

Charley continues to lead us, turning and urging us to keep up ... We race through the streets, heading into a busy town centre and merging into live action as we race toward a large inner-city shopping mall, a sign over the entrance reads “into Uxbridge”.

Cartoon Charley pushes throught the doorway (the cartoon figure appearing to push the real doors open), then once she’s inside, turning around to face us, flying backwards through the mall, through the crowds until we come to a women’s fashion store ... Charley slips to the side and lets us move past her to look at a member of staff, who steps out of the door as we approach – we can’t help but notice how heavily pregnant she is.

Other than the stretched round belly she’s pretty slim, with a good pair of boobs pushing against her shirt to produce some nice cleavage ... She’s also blonde, pretty, and clearly has a bit of an attitude.

She delivers her introduction in an accent which many would consider Cockney, but is a classic Middlesex sound. Less harsh, slightly posher, but everything she says sounds filthy, loaded with desire. “Hello, and welcome to my United Kingdom of Zoo ... I’m Andrea Fereday, I’m 29 years old, and I’m from Uxbridge in Middlesex. Me and my little friend here, we have a craving we’d like to share with you...”

We cut to a montage of her inside the store, helping women find the right outfits, etc. This is intercut with footage of her being interviewed in close-up at the store, and occasional photographs of her husband, her ultrasound scan of her unborn baby, etc.

She tells her story over the top of these clips.

“I’ve been married to James for six years, very happily I have to say. We’ve got what I would call a very healthy sex life. We do all the things most young couples do ... I like a bit of exhibitionism; I like to flash and that ... He loves his blowjobs ... The messier the better ... And obviously we aren’t big fans of contraception.” She rubs her belly. “I love to feel cum shooting up inside me ... It makes me feel really like a woman, you know? Anyway, this will be our second child. We already have a little boy, Nathan. This one is going to be a girl ... She’s due in a couple of weeks...”

“We’ve watched your show since the beginning, and we’ve always enjoyed it, but we never even thought about being on it, or trying anything funny with a dog or anything like that ... Then I had some funny cravings when I was pregnant with Nathan, which was the same time you had the other pregnant girl on ... Once I had Nathan I stopped thinking about dogs, just enjoyed watching the show and that ... Then I got pregnant again and the cravings came back – but this time they’ve been twice as bad. As soon as I mentioned it to James he was like, ‘whatever you want to do, darl... ‘, so I applied, and here I am ... And the closer it gets to the big day, the more I want it ... Right now I’m absolutely dying to have sex with a dog! And I want everyone to watch ... I want my whole family and all my friends, and everyone in town to know what I am ... That’s a bigger turn on that the actual sex...”

And with that, on her smiling face, with we cut to our studios in Manchester.

As usual, the corner of our film set is made up to look a bedroom, with a double bed that has already been prepared with fresh sheets. A couple of crew-members are placing lights and lining them up on the bed, taping down cables, etc. Making sure we’re ready to start recording as soon as our stars arrive.

We cut to the car park outside as a little car pulls in off the street. We can see Andrea driving, looking like it’s almost hard work to turn the steering wheel. Pregnancy really takes a toll.

She parks next to the last car, her vehicle small enough to fit at the end of the carpark as if that were an actual space – then she gets out, awkwardly due to her big baby belly. She’s on her own as she looks around before heading inside. No hint of nerves, a bit of a cheeky smile.

We cut back inside our building again – to Andrea walking (or waddling) down the corridor, unbuttoning her coat and slipping it off to reveal a pretty knee-length maternity dress that hugs her curved belly.

Charley is waiting for her at the doorway to the studio, wearing a big white-toothed smile, and a tiny little black dress that clings to her surgically enhanced body – that infamous “WORLD’S BIGGEST DOGWHORE” tattoo in full view above her fake tits.

“Hi there, I’m Charley Ozvik – and you are ... Very, very, pregnant!” She says – stating the obvious. She gives her guest a gentle-hug, carefully avoiding the beachball belly as she leans in.

Charley continues, “You must be Andrea ... Would you like to tell us why you are here today?”

Andrea talks fast, as if the faster she speaks the faster she can get to the dog. “I’m here to get my arse fucked off by the dirtiest dog you’ve got...” She says with a dirty smile. “I’ve been waiting for this for God knows how long ... An’ I can’t wait to get started...”

Charley continues the interview, more like a professional presenter than ever. “I understand your husband is keen to see you do this ... Where is he today?” She fakes a look down the corridor, as if looking to see if Andrea’s husband is following her.

Andrea answers right away, “James is at home with our baby. He would have loved to be here to watch me do this live, but he says if he’d want to fuck me the whole time I was with the dog – so he’d just get in the way ... An’ I don’t want any distractions; you know what I mean?”

Charley nods and smiles again, “Well you’re clearly a girl in a hurry ... So let’s get you in there, eh?”

She leans back and pulls the door to the set open, then flamboyantly waves Andrea through... “Step right inside and let your dirtiest fantasies become reality...”

Andrea smiles and strides past Charley with a filthy sideways look, then heads onto the set.

Rebel, our black German Shepherd is already on the bedroom set, waiting for his bitch. He’s sitting in the middle of the bed, perfectly upright, front paws wide enough for us to see his belly, a couple of inches of pink/purple cock already standing proud of the hairy sheath. There’s no sign of his owner, Carol – also known as The Woman in Red – but she was off-camera the whole time, touching herself as she watched the action.

The look on Andrea’s face when she enters is one of surprise and joy.

“Oh wow ... I know I’m in a hurry, but I didn’t know he’d be ready to go right away!” She smiles, half laughing, looking from camera to camera and back to the beast. “Do I just dive right in there?”

She doesn’t wait for an answer, walking straight to the bed, still fully dressed, climbing up on her knees and then bending forward to push the dog onto his back, burying her face into his belly right away.

In close-up we watch as she immediately wraps her mouth around the dog’s cock. No doubts, no worries, no shame ... Just pure lust. She sucks it for a few seconds before pulling it out of her mouth and looking over to the camera. “I couldn’t wait to do that ... I’ve been waiting months to get one of these in my mouth...” And then she’s right back to sucking on it.

The dog’s cock responds to her sucking right away – growing and hardening. Within a few seconds it’s gone from being an inviting tip to being a threatening club, and she’s loving every bit of it. If she’s not sucking, then she’s licking. She doesn’t swallow anything though – she lets every bit of pre-cum and all of her saliva run straight out of her mouth and back down the dog’s cock ... Her hand, rubbing and gripping the base of his shaft, wipes this fluid all over it and up over her face. It takes less than a minute of sucking and spitting, rubbing and wiping, for her face to be a slippery wet mess, and for tendrils of sticky fluid to be all over the dog’s belly and cock.

She looks up at camera again, little spunk bubbles in the corners of her mouth, smiling and full of pride. “That’s fucking lovely, that is...” Then looking to Charley. “I’m such a fucking slut ... I fucking love this!”

Then she’s back in for more sucking, more jerking, more sloppy, slippery wiping.

As she sucks, Charley moves in (off camera) to help her – slipping the shoulder straps of Andrea’s dress off her shoulders, and carefully pulling the whole dress down over her tits (still held firm in a pretty white bra), her big distended belly, her hips and firm buttocks (revealing a nice pair of white French-knickers), and then off.

We cut back to a full-length shot just as she’s pulled the dress completely away from her guest – and catch a nice side-shot of the action – Andrea, with her straight bleach blonde hair, pretty white bra and panty set, and round baby-belly – her face over the dog’s belly, her upper body and head in particular rising and falling over the beast’s sheath as she continues to suck on his big canine cock.

She turns her upper body and face toward camera so we can see cleavage as well as cocksucking. This is a slut who wants to be seen. Not even attempting to hide herself. Showing off. Pulling the beast’s meat from her mouth for just long enough to ask the camera, “Do you like the way I suck his cock? Am I dirty enough for you?” Then back to sucking, before pulling his cock out again after a few seconds to add, “I’m such a dirty cunt!” - and then she’s sucking again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.