The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
s5e1: Sammy Murty

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: s5e1: Sammy Murty - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We open with an image of the United Kingdom – from high, high up ... The whole country in one shot. Then a very cartoonish, top heavy pouting caricature of our beloved Charley appears, floating in the sky with us like a perverted version of Supergirl ... She smiles at us, then waves and turns and falls toward the country at super-sonic speed, dropping to sea level over the Severn Estuary, between Wales (with a cartoonish huge flag waving on the coast, and the south-west coast of England, with cartoonish English flags waving on their coast, in just a few seconds. We chase Charley all the way, on a couple of occasions she moves across the screen meaning that we’re looking right up her skirt (those with pause buttons on their recorders will be able to see that even the cartoon version of Charley doesn’t wear panties!).

Charley swings toward the Welsh side of the water, and we follow her toward a city on the coast, up and over the buildings and racing to an up-market suburb of nice houses ... Mixing from animation into real life, as we approach a very nice house ... The cartoon Charley turns around to face us, flying backwards and ‘presents’ us with our first guest of the series - an attractive thirty-something woman wearing a well fitted blouse and skirt combo that suggests large boobs and a relatively narrow waste, her long brunette hair combed neatly and draped over one shoulder. Up close she’s a good-looking woman, fresh faced and strong featured with big white teeth that gleam every time she opens her mouth.

By now we’ve moved past the cartoon Charley and we’re right infront of our guest, who introduces herself in a light and friendly Welsh accent. “Hello, and welcome to a new series of The United Kingdom of Zoo ... My name is Sammy Murty, I’m 32 years old and I’m from Cardiff in Wales, and ... I’m very turned on by the idea of having sex with a dog!”

We cut to a montage of Samantha inside that large home, doing some painting with a couple of young children, clearly educating them as much as entertaining them. This is intercut with footage of her being interviewed in close-up, and occasional photographs of her husband, her wedding day, etc.

She monologues her story over the top of these clips.

“My husband, Wade, is a lovely man, but he drives trucks and he’s away from home for long periods ... I try to keep myself as busy as possible when he’s away. I even took on a job working as a nanny. I’ve been doing this for almost ten years now. Different families, obviously. New kids every few years.”

“I’ve got quite a high sex drive, and we’ve been looking for ways for me to ‘satisfy’ my needs in his absence. Neither he nor I can abide the idea of me being with another man, and electrical devices just don’t do anything for me. I need a partner. I want someone to make love to me...”

“Ever since your show came on the tv I’ve been thinking about dogs, and Wade seems to think it’s a good idea too ... But I don’t know for sure. It’s pretty disgusting – but I think that’s a big part of the attraction to be honest.”

“Wade will be back from his trip in a couple of days, and this is something we’d really like to try out in a ‘safe’ environment, and we can’t think of anywhere safer than on your show.”

“The publicity doesn’t bother me ... It’s not as if I’ll be the first to do it so publicly ... To tell the truth, I’m looking forward to having the cameras there to catch it all. If it’s a good experience, I’ll be able to watch it back as often as I want.”

Cut to Manchester, our studios ... At the moment the set is made up to look a little like a bedroom – double bed, with white sheets and dark blankets in place, carpet on the floor. We can see lights around the bed, obviously here to fully illuminate the scene. Whilst the set is ready for shootings – there’s no sign of any on-screen talent.

We cut to the street outside and see a car pulling up and turning into our small six space car park. There aren’t any empty spaces, and the car simply parks in the space behind the parked cars.

Both front doors open, with a large man getting out of the driver’s side, and Sammy climbing out of the passenger side, flashing a big smile toward camera. It’s a cool day and she’s wearing a coat over the top of what appears to be a knee length dress. The man, her husband (Wade), walks around, takes her hand and leads her toward the studio door.

They enter the reception area, a comfortable and bright space with pictures on the wall promoting each of our previous series, and a proud banner that claims this is the home of “THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ZOO”. There’s a pretty 19 year old girl behind the reception desk, her name is Riley, and she been with us since she left school last year. In some ways she’s following in Charley’s footsteps – although she’s told us that she won’t be doing ‘everything’ Charley does!

Sammy and Wade enter, and Riley points out the direction they need to walk through ... Then they are walking hand in hand down the corridor and meeting the real Charley Ozvik (not a cartoon this time!). She’s wearing a low-cut, tight black top that pushes her firm boobs together and highlights her “WORLD’S BIGGEST DOGWHORE” chest tattoo.

“Hi there, I’m Charley Ozvik – and you must be ... Sammy...” She says – stating the obvious – as she gives Sammy a friendly hug and cheek kiss. Then she breaks off and gives Wade a quick look up and down.

Charley continues, “Well, we all know why Sammy is here today,” She says, “But why are YOU here with her?”

Wade takes a little pause, as if he didn’t expect to be asked any questions and isn’t sure how to answer. “Well, we’ve talked about it before ... Sammy wants a lover for when I’m away, and I don’t want to share he with another man ... I want her to be happy, but I don’t want to lose her ... And I think – we think, a dog might be the answer ... But we need to try it out first, like...”

Charley nods, then turns back to Sammy, asking her, “When you step through this door, your life will change ... Are you ready for that?”

Sammy nods and smiles. “Yes ... I’m very ready...” Then turning to her husband, “Can’t wait, can we?”

Charley turns to camera and speaks directly to our audience at home. “Of course, Sammy can’t change her life without the help of a very special co-star, and we’ve got just the dog to help her...”

We cut to a mini-highlight reel of a sleek black Doberman approaching women, licking their faces, licking between their legs, mounting them, fucking them ... It’s Casanova. This time there’s no familiar voice-over from his owner Denis, who barely even appears on camera in this episode. It’s all about the dog!

The mini-montage ends with the dog walking into the studio via the big doors from the carpark – he’s pulling against his leash the whole way. Almost choking himself as he walks – desperate to get at the woman he can see waiting for him.

Sammy is waiting by the bed on the set, still dressed. Wade is out of shot, watching from the side.

The tone of the editing changes. Everything has been quick cut-cut-cut for the opening minutes of the show. The introduction is clearly over, it’s now time to slow down and enjoy the real action.

Under instructions from off-camera, Sammi begins to undress as the big dog approaches. She doesn’t go slow, keen to be naked by the time he reaches her. Coat off and thrown behind her onto the bed. Then her dress, pretty and figure hugging, unzipped and peeled off to reveal a sexy black bra and panty set. Her boobs are clearly a good size and a very healthy pair – straining against the bra, mounds of curved flesh captured by some of Berlei’s best work.

Talking the whole time she is undressing. “I almost don’t believe this is happening ... It’s all so sudden ... A few days ago it was just a dream...”

She slips off her panties, showing off a neatly trimmed little strip of pubic hair. She seems to be deliberately leaving those boobs to last – her most impressive feature. Reaching behind her back, unhooking the bra, and letting it fall away from her large chest, letting those babies loose. Not huge, but so perfectly round and firm – with just enough bounce to convince us that they are real.

Her timing is perfect – and she is stark naked just as Casanova arrives at her feet.

She crouches down infront of the him, ruffling his head and neck and generally making a fuss of him. “How are ya? How are ya?” She asks, over and over with a friendly and fun tone to her voice. He pushes towards her and licks at her face, making contact a couple of times but ultimately making her overbalance backwards, falling onto her backside and laughing out loud as she turns her face away from his continued attempts to lick.

She ends up on her hands and knees – her arse facing the dog ... It’s been a smooth and natural move, not planned to put her in the classic position – but there she is anyway ... And Casanova doesn’t miss the opportunity – giving us probably the shortest foreplay we’ve ever seen on our show. Him moving up on her and mounting her with ease. It’s like her body was made for this – legs exactly the right length, body slim enough, boobs hanging down, smile on her face as she looks off camera to Wade...

We cut to a low angle – and we can see that her body also copes well with gravity! Big tits are firm, belly flat, nothing sags too much under her. Her long hair hanging down to one side of her head – we switch to the camera on the other side to keep a clear view of her face - so we can see her huge open-mouthed smile as the dog mounts her. She almost cries out – but maintains her smile. “Ooooh, dirty boy!”

Sammi, in post-fuck interview mode, looking very fresh and happy. “I could feel his cock up against my pussy ... I knew this was it ... I was about to become a dog’s slut!” She pauses, then smiles again. “I couldn’t wait...”

Back down under her body we get a brief close-up of Casanova’s cock – already hard and pink, just a few inches on show, but more than enough to put a smile on her face as...

He slams that cock into her. The shaft slotting between her pussy lips, sliding into her ... Her screaming out in pleasure as he is suddenly inside her. “Oh God that’s good ... Oooooffff...”

His powerful front legs wrap around her middle, paws hooking against the inside of her thighs, pulling his crotch up against her behind. Stabbing into her. Fucking her with short, fast strokes. Her gasping and moaning with each thrust – lop sided and wide smile giving away just how much she enjoys this.

We’re not fucking around in this series ... It’s graphic, it’s immediate, it’s high definition ... And it’s glorious.

She reaches down with one hand to reposition the dog’s paws, pulling them off her flesh to stop his nails digging into her thighs. The strain showing on her face. Repeating “Ooooff” as he powers into her – his cock deep in her, his belly slapping against her back end.

We cut to a shot of Wade being interviewed afterwards, a look of pride on his face. “She looked so happy there. It was like she was made to be under a dog. This dog, you know? I’ve never seen her look so content.”

Back to a side angle to watch as the dog hammers into her and her big tits shake and sway under her. She looks around toward him, and then toward Wade, gasping, “I fucking love it ... Love it!”

Love it or not, the fucking doesn’t last too long. It’s fast and furious, but it’s over quickly. Well under a minute of action, but Sammy enjoys every second of it with a big smile never away from her face. Beyond the occasional “Oooffff” she doesn’t make a lot of noise – no squeals or moans, she takes everything in her stride.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.