The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s4e16 - Olivia

Erotica Sex Story: s4e16 - Olivia - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“The United Kingdom of Zoo – Series 4, Episode 16: Olivia” by Luke Ozvik

Series 4, Episode 16: OLIVIA

We see that familiar opening sequence – various scenes of UK life, taken from the introductions to previous episodes – a field, a beach, a pub, a motorway ... And then we’re looking at something new...

The Royal Courts of Justice in London. An amazing grandiose building, opened way back in 1882 by Queen Victoria herself. It’s an impressive Victorian Gothic grey stone building that screams authority.

Black clothed legal eagles with their white wigs, approach the building with their clients, crossing the road or walking along the pavement. Everyone looking very serious and ignoring the camera – and then we see her ... Dressed in a white mini-dress that looks as out of place here as the white wigs and black gowns would look in a strip-club. The front of that dress is low enough to show off most of her fake cleavage – but many would be distracted from that by the “WORLD’S BIGGEST DOGWHORE” tattoo that spreads across her chest from armpit to armpit ... It’s Charley, and she’s walking toward us, one foot right infront of the other, that firm cleavage threatening to burst out of the dress, hem so short that we can almost see her panties (assuming she’s wearing any) ... She talks as she walks...

“Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo. I’m Charley Ozvik, and I’m travelling the length and breadth of the country, looking for lucky ladies who want to make their dirtiest fantasy come true...”

The title, “THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ZOO” flashes up on screen over a graphic showing the UK, with little pins appearing, each pin representing a location we’ve visited, or will be visiting in this series. The flashing pin confirms that we are, once again, in the nation’s capital...

Then we’re back with Charley outside the impressive old building. “This week we’re at The Royal Courts of Justice in London ... The home of justice in the British Isles ... Incidentally, this is the very building in which it was ruled that it was legal for us to produce our show, and for the BBC to broadcast it, due to its documentary nature. Legal loopholes are great, and the lawyers who find them greater ... And we’re here to meet one of those lawyers right now...”

We cut to a wider view of the building – and quickly become aware of a pair of barristers approaching. A man and a woman, both wearing traditional black robes and white wigs. He is tall and thin, and keeping his head down, as if he doesn’t want to be seen on camera. She is taller, and wide. Not fat, just big – wide shouldered, powerful. She has a stern face, that coupled with her build makes her look like the kind of woman who could scare the living daylights out of Venus Williams!

She speaks in voice-over, her voice strong, clear and confident. Not harsh, but not exactly soothing either. A voice suited to arguing legal matters. “My name is Olivia Barnard, I’m 41 years old, and I’m a barrister specialising in criminal law.”

We cut to her office. The office is a modest but very professional looking space, lots of books on shelves behind her. Olivia sitting behind her desk, gown and wig off, short blonde hair framing her round face. Starched white shirt with the collar undone, making her look both casual and official at the same time. It’s a grainy image – possibly Charley’s GoPro – looking a lot like behind the scenes footage. The lighting isn’t great, and a technician is working away adjusting the blinds on a large window.

It’s a little unprepared moment – we hear our guest say, “I used to fuck little cunts like you for fun at school ... I’m not a lesbian - but at Roedene there isn’t much choice, is there?” Then she cracks a smile, at which point she looks instantly approachable. Not necessarily attractive, but a lot easier on the eye than when she’s looking serious.

Charley asks, “Did you enjoy that?”

“Dominating a pretty little thing was always fun ... I used to see how far I could go without being reported.”

“And how far did you go?” Charley asked, with genuine interest.

Olivia shrugs, “I put a girl in the sick bay once, finger fucking her in the arse with a little bit too much enthusiasm!” She smiles at the memory. “She never came back to school. I don’t know where she ended up. Not at Roedene. She was weak.”

Cut to a higher quality image – the lights set up properly now to catch her interview. She’s looking directly into camera, and she’s well prepared.

“I’ve never been a shy woman, but I’ve also never been particularly popular. I’m not what you would call the average man’s dream girl ... I can be hard work – I understand that.” She smiles, a look suggesting that she doesn’t care that she’s hard work. “But, sometimes, well, I have needs...”

“How do you usually look after your needs?” Asks Charley, back to playing the interviewer.

Olivia smiles again. “Men don’t chase me, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get them when I need them. And when I say ‘them’, I do mean multiple ... It takes two or three men to satisfy my needs. You see, I’m only truly satisfied when I’m overwhelmed, and there isn’t a man alive who can overwhelm me on his own!”

Charley brightens up, “And is this where doggies come into your thinking?”

Olivia’s face lights up again, “Yes. Exactly. I would imagine that a big doggy, all over my back, doing as he pleases ... Would be completely beyond my control ... I watched your gang-bang show, and I thought you looked so helpless in there, with all those dogs being brought in one after another ... I was so jealous I had to masturbate whilst I watched. It’s the first time I’ve masturbated over a girl since I was at university...”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Oh no, don’t dear, nothing personal, but it was the dogs that did it for me. I was masturbating out of jealousy for you getting to fuck the dogs, not for the dogs getting to fuck you!”

Charley slips into serious interview mode, “I would assume that having sex with a dog, on television, could have a serious impact on your career...”

Olivia pulls a face that indicates this is a ridiculous concept, “My dear, it’s been demonstrated in the very courts I work in, that your program is entirely legal, and that the acts of those on the show are also legal, so how could I possibly get in trouble? As for my clients – so long as I get them off whatever charges they are on, they won’t care less what gets me off ... There are men practicing in those courts who like to have sex with little boys – who go to parties to have sex with little boys ... No one so much as bats an eyelid at them.” She scoffs. “Fucking a dog ... Small feed compared to my peers!”

Charley nods, taking the information in as if it interests her. The reality is that not much interests Charley anymore beyond the site of a nice juicy dog’s cock. She asks, “What are you most looking forward to today?”

“What am I look forward to the most... ?” Says Olivia, considering the various options infront of her. “You know, I’m just looking forward to the sheer depravity of it all. The more disgusting the better. When everything is done, I want to know I’ve done everything I could have done ... I just want to look at myself in the mirror and think, ‘What a dirty dirty cunt you are!’”

Charley finishes up with her regular end question, “And finally - if today goes well, if you prove yourself to be a particularly dirty cunt ... Will this change your life?”

Olivia smiles again and nods her head slowly. “Oh yes. I’ve always believed that if you find something you like, you should do it as often as possible. I felt that way about threesomes and DPs, and I felt it about black teenagers ... If I feel the same way about dogs, I’ll be doing a lot more ... I may even go after your gangbang record!”

“Well, before you think about doing a dozen dogs ... How about we get you started with just the one... ?” Says Charley, clearly a little protective of her gangbang achievement. She turns away from Olivia and looks right into camera. “And what a ‘one’ it is...”

We cut to the image of a large and hairy St Bernard being walked along a corridor of a modern office building. The owner is blurred out of the picture and remains silent throughout the show – but we recognise the dog immediately, and we know right away that our large lady is in for a special experience ... Charley narrates, ““This is Goliath ... A dog that lives up to his name ... Packing almost ten inches of amazing dog-cock, and hitting his sluts with more force than any other dog on our show, Goliath is a big boy who knows exactly how to use a woman for his own pleasure!”

We cut back to Olivia’s office just in time to see her reaction as the door opens and this huge beast pulls his owner in. There’s a look of genuine delight on her face –beaming smile, wide eyes. “Oh yes,” she says, standing up and walking around from behind her desk. “Let’s get this party started!”

She’s already unbuttoning that white starched shirt, opening it up to show off a little white bra inside. Her shoulders are broad and her chest wide, but her boobs are actually quite small. The bra only just required. Her belly isn’t flat, but there’s no flab either – just a wide soft middle.

Standing over the dog, she looks down at him and licks her lips as she unzips her skirt and slips it down over powerful looking thighs. Her panties are brief, lacy and white. She may not be the most feminine guest we’ve had, but she clearly likes to feel like a lady. “Well, my little lover ... What are you going to do to me today?” She asks. “Are you going to use me, eh?” We almost feel like she will be dominating the dog!

She reaches up and unhooks her bra, pulling it off and throwing it back onto her desk. The boobs are even less impressive that they looked when encased in the bra. Small, barely enough for gravity to get hold of. The nipples are big and hard though – the kind that is all nipple, no areola. Her hands hovering over her boobs, fingers playing with the big nipples, not out of shyness, but just from seeking pleasure...

Goliath sits looking up at her, his head cocked slightly onto one side as if he knows what he’s here for, and he’s got an idea of what she is, but he’s never seen one this big before – or without tits...

She runs her hands down from her chest, over her belly, and into her panties, pushing both hands down between her thighs, rubbing her pussy. She looks half lost in the moment, eyes closing as she touches herself, then opening up to look at the dog...

She bends down toward him, leaning forward to stroke his chest and sides, bending all the way until her big nipples brush against his spine. Moving around to deliberately run them over his fur – them becoming really erect, the whole end of each boob swelling as the hair makes her feel particularly good. “That’s a truly remarkable feeling...” She says, without looking up.

She rolls back from him onto the floor and positions herself on her ample backside, lifting her arse so that she can peel the panties over it and down her legs, pulling one foot out but leaving them hanging over the other – then spreading her thighs wide apart to expose her big hairy pussy. She pats her inner thigh and urges the huge animal to... “Come and eat my cunt...” Her posh delivery of ‘cunt’ taking the English language to a new high.

Goliath stands back from her – evidently a little nervous about this woman’s size and aggressive attitude. She leans back further, taking her weight on her elbows and spreading her legs wider. “Come on then...” She goads. “It’s all yours...”

He steps forward, dropping his big head between her thighs, nervously licking at the large flaps of her pussy, licking at them, then when nothing bad happens, licking at them again ... The more he licks, the safer he feels, and then he’s suddenly got his wide snout right up against her pussy as he licks at her like it’s the most natural thing to do to a human.

His huge tongue works her pussy at a pretty consistent pace, working deeper – exploring the inside her body – making her moan a little and throw her head back. A wide open-mouthed smile crossing her face, coupled with a look to camera.

“Oh that feels awfully good...” She moans as the dog digs in, his long, warm tongue slithering in and out of her moist hole.

Pretty soon she’s rocking her hips back to roll her pussy upward, exposing more of it to the dog, improving and increase his access. Each time she gives him a little more, his licking becomes more intense, and each time his licking because more intense, she grinds just a little more.

She pulls her arms around from behind her, letting herself fall onto her back, then brings her hands up to her small boobs and starts to massage them. Head on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, as the dog keeps licking.

She moans again, a slow, deep moan ... Repeated and building in intensity – building in time with the rolling of her hips toward Goliath’s mouth. As she moans her face becomes a mask of extreme sensation – it feels really good, but looks really scary ... Mouth open, lips pulled back, teeth bared, eyes wide, face screwed up ... Remember that Olivia didn’t look that great to begin with, so right now she looks like something from a horror movie! But she doesn’t care because...

“I’m cumming ... I’m cumming...” She moans. Each word forced out past the orgasm that is engulfing her whole being. Everything about her shivering and shaking. Riding out this moment of pleasure, both hands moving to the top of his big head. Holding on ... Keeping his head down there as long as she can bare ... Then pushing him away and letting the wavers of pleasure roll off her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.