The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s4e15 - Kimberly

Erotica Sex Story: s4e15 - Kimberly - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“The United Kingdom of Zoo – Series 4, Episode 14: Kimberly” by Luke Ozvik

Series 4, Episode 14: KIMBERLY

We’re looking at the beautiful English countryside – fields, stone walls, a few cows grazing ... Then we’re looking down on a busy motorway – cars flying by at 70-80-90mph ... Now we’re on the windswept sea-front of an old-fashioned English resort town ... Finally, we’re in a quiet, narrow residential street, late at night, outside a traditional English pub. White walls and black door/window frames. Gold letters above the entrance read, “THE BLACK HORSE”.

The familiar figure of our hostess, Charley, steps into frame. She’s dressed in a cute and sexy little black mini-dress, with the front low enough to show off her DOGWHORE tattoo. The top of the dress itself is super-tight, clinging to her big bolt-on boobs and leaving little to the imagination. No bra, and it seems to be a cold night...

Charley talks directly to camera as she stands infront of the pub, “Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo. I’m Charley Ozvik, and I’m still on the job, looking for those special women with that special obsession – and trying to make fantasies into reality...”

The title, “THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ZOO” flashes up on screen over a graphic showing the UK, with little pins appearing, each pin representing a location we’ve already visited or are going to visit on this series. This week the flashing pin is in the north of England, right in the middle, indicating that...

We cut back to Charley standing outside the pub. “This week we’re in Bradford, in Yorkshire, to meet a stunning young lady who makes a living by making men happy...”

She pushes away from us into the pub, we follow.

Inside we pan around the bar, it’s busy but not overflowing. We come to rest on an attractive barmaid. Dark haired, young looking, slim with a good figure – she looks pretty good despite wearing far too much make-up, it’s a fair bet that her skin isn’t great under there.

She’s pulling a pint as she speaks in voice-over, with a hint of a Yorkshire accent, and in a very playful and friendly tone. “My name is Kimberly Milner. I’m 26 years old, I work at a popular pub in Bradford, and...” She holds the pint out to us with a smile, then we cut to...

Kimberly at home, kneeling on a bed, facing camera, wearing stockings, suspenders, panties and a bra. This confirms that her body is in excellent shape, curvy and smooth, but all in perfect proportion. We no longer care about the condition of the skin on her face! She’s typing on a computer keyboard and talking to a webcam.

Her voice-over continues perfectly from the bar clip... “when I’m not there, I make a little on the side by doing web-cam show for my special friends...”

She’s very friendly and bubbly on her camshow, animated as she talks to her online friends. “Would you like to watch me fuck myself now?” She says to them, picking up a dildo and sitting back on the bed ... We might want to stay and watch, but we cut to her living room instead. Her sitting on the couch in a white bathrobe covered with little pink paw love hearts.

Charley sits beside her, her nipples clear against the supertight t-shirt. We have to assume she enjoys sitting with Kimberly because it looks quite warm in here!

Charley asks, “How long have you been doing the camshows?”

“It’s been about 3 years now. I needed some extra money, and I’m a bit of an exhibitionist ... And to be honest, I quite like masturbating ... So it seemed a great, safe, way to have some fun and make some money ... I’ve got a bunch of regulars who come and visit me at least once a week, and they all drop 5 or 10 pound a time. I make more doing this than working behind the bar some weeks.”

Charley pushes on, “And where does the interest in dogs come from?”

“I’ve got a regular feature on my shows ... I do an ‘unboxing’, you know, like some lingerie or a toy, or something ... You know, a gift from one of my ‘friends’...”

As she speaks, we cut to a low-grade video, footage from her webcam of the show she’s discussing. She’s unwrapping and opening a box about ten inches long, by three or four wide and two inches deep.

Kimberly continues in voice-over, “One of my regulars had sent this new toy and asked me to open it on air.”

She opens the box and looks at the contents - she looks more amused than shocked. She holds it up to the webcam. “It seems Charles likes doggies...” She says on the video as she shows us a big, high quality latex dog-cock dildo.

Back to her voice-over, and switch to another episode of her webshow. On screen she’s using that dog-dildo to fuck herself, whilst watching a video of a woman being fucked by a dog. “My regular sent me a link to a dogsex video and paid me to watch that whilst I fucked myself with his toy ... So I did ... And it was pretty sexy to be honest, you know? Some of the other regulars started asking me to have a real dog on the show ... It became like a running joke on the show. Every other night someone would ask when I was going to fuck a real dog...”

Back to Kimberly sitting on her couch, bathrobe hanging open just far enough for us to see she’s wearing a purple and black bra, terrific cleavage.

“So a few months ago I said if someone paid a hundred pound I’d fill out my application and send it in ... Four different guys paid the hundred right away ... Then when you called, I told them I’d webcast a special show of you filming your show if they paid another hundred each ... And they all did...”

“So, are you looking forward to this, or is it just for your web-cam fans?” Charley asks.

Kimberly smiles. “Well, I love sex, and I’m very curious about new things ... And that dildo was lovely, I use it off-camera quite a bit, and I really enjoy watching all the dogsex videos my friends keep linking me to ... So yeah ... I’d say I’m looking forward to it...”

“And if you enjoy it, if everything goes well ... Do you think this might change your life?” The look on Charley’s face suggests SHE wants it to change Kimberly’s life...

“IF I enjoy it ... If it doesn’t hurt, and if I cum ... And if the online community like it...” She laughs a little. “Then yeah ... It could change everything. I might buy a dog and do regular shows ... I’ll probably pick up a few new fans from your show ... It could become a good little earner!”

A look at the clock shows that it’s almost 7pm. The time she has allotted to her cam-show. Kimberly appears nervous but not upset. “It’s okay, I came up with a back-up plan for if the dog was late.” She leads us through to the bedroom which looks like pretty much any other bedroom except for the computer, video camera and lights that are set up at the foot of the bed! The camera is lined up to shoot the whole of the bed ... If she’s on it, her viewers will see it.

As she heads to the bed she drops the bathrobe and we get another good look at what’s underneath. A purple and black satin look bra, strapless, and matching g-string panties, wrapped around a dynamite body, with a soft belly, big hips, and bigger boobs. Her skin isn’t perfect, but everything curves so nicely that we’re happy to look past imperfections. She’s very comfortable infront of us all dressed like this. It’s easy to see why men would tune in to watch her “have fun”.

She crawls onto the bed then to the foot and ‘wakes’ the computer up, taps a few keys to bring her pay-site online. Then sits back to welcome her customers.

She waves at the camera. We get a picture-in-picture view. What we’re filming, her posing for the camera, with the camera and lights in shot, etc., is the main image. A smaller frame in the bottom corner of ours shows the lower-grade, stop-start internet stream that he customers are getting – just her, framed by the bed.

“Hello boys, it’s 7pm on Tuesday, and I suppose you’re all here to watch me have some naughty fun with a doggy like I promised...” She smiles, not giving anything away about her lack of a dog ... Buying time. When she speaks her accent is classier and smoother than in the interview, she’s putting on a show of being from the ‘other end of town’. “Ha ha haaaa, well, all good things come to those who wait ... And you’ve all waited soooo patiently ... Me too!”

She reaches out of the bottom of her frame and grabs that beautifully moulded latex dog dildo. “Does everyone remember Rover?” She says with a smile.

We can see that the whole time she is performing for her camera, she is also watching her screen. Reading comments from her viewers ... Monitoring how many are watching, how much she has been paid, which of her regulars are online. “I see I have a few new members today ... Mmmmmm, they won’t be the only new ‘members’ I’ll be having today!” She giggles, forced but convincingly playful. She sucks on the tip of the doggy dildo, then talks again. “Don’t you worry. I won’t be disappointing anyone this evening ... This little toy here is just something for me to get warmed up with...” She casts a glance over to us, then goes back to her show. “My special guest will be arriving soon.” And with that she starts running the wet tip of the doggy-dildo around her lips, then down over her chin, down between her big boobs.

We cut to the street outside and see a tan-coloured pitbull walking through the streets of Bradford, infront of houses that look just like Kimberly’s. He’s pulling hard on his chain, struggling to breath, making a rasping heavy breathing sound. His powerful chest and overly muscular legs, wide and squat, pulling forward, almost dragging his owner along. It’s almost as if the dog knows, and cares, how good Kimberly looks.

He’s a mean and angry looking little beast with a big pair of balls jiggling behind him that only a real slut would want to empty.

His owner, Thomas, is struggling to keep up with him. He speaks in ragged comments as he struggles to hold the dog back. “This is Randall. He’s an American Pitbull who I’ve trained in the art of satisfying a woman ... I taught him everything I know ... Which didn’t take long ... So then the wife took over and taught him everything she knows ... To be honest, the little bugger is better at pleasuring women than I am! And today ... Today he’s in a really fucking horny mood. I’m not sure if I should pity the girl he’s about to fuck, or ask her to pay me extra for the privilege of being fucked by him.”

Back in the bedroom, Kimberly is sliding the dog-dildo into her wet pussy. It slips right in, then out, then in again, with Kimberly moaning and talking it up to her fans online. “That feels lovely, does it look good? Do you like watching me fuck myself with this big hard, doggy cock... ?” She says. “Oh I wish it was the real thing...”

Out in the street - Thomas struggles along, trying to slow the beast down. “My wife was winding him up something terrible last night ... So he’s a bit blue-balled. There should be some good viewing tonight!”

He arrives at the front door and it opens for him.

Back in Kimberly’s bedroom/studio – with our cameras filming her fucking herself on her cameras, Kimberly is right into her solo show. Pumping that latex doggy cock in and out of her pussy, moaning – clearly getting off on what she’s doing, but managing to keep up her filthy commentary track.

“Do you like thinking about me getting fucked by a real doggy cock? Can you imagine a doggy on my back, pumping his sperm into my pussy... ?” She whispers. She takes the dildo from her pussy and brings it up to her mouth, wet with her pussy juices, tasty. “Do you want to see me suck my pussy juices off the dog’s big, hard, cock?” She breaths, then she meets it with her tongue, licking the tip, before sucking the toy into her mouth.

At that moment the door opens, and the star enters the room ... Heaving against Thomas’s grip, his little tail wagging like crazy when he sees his smiling prize spread out on the bed with a latex dog-cock in her mouth.

Kimberly reacts to his arrival with a big smile, kneeling up to get a good look at him. Half turning to her camera to let her subscribers know that “Our guest star has arrived ... And he’s a very gnarly looking little beast!” She giggles.

Randall is released from his chain, and immediately runs and leaps up onto the bed with Kimberly. He’s over to her and burying his head into her chest, rubbing it between her firm boobs as she embraces him, rubbing and scratching at his side. She seems right in her element with this beast in her bed. “Hello, boy ... Who’s a good boy... ?” She says, loud enough to make sure her system picks it up.

You can almost imagine all of her internet fans sitting at home alone, face a few inches from the screen, cock in hand, waiting for the real action to begin – keen to pace themselves to climax at the most extreme moment...

She smiles into camera as she shuffles the dog around, getting him next to her, facing the camera himself, putting her arm around his body, him leaning into her – his fur against her side-boob. His mouth open in an evil panting ‘smile’.

“Everyone, this is...” She looks to Thomas, who confirms the dog’s name, “ ... this is Randall ... And I think we all know why he’s with me today!” She giggles.

Turning her head from the camera toward the dog, angling her face toward his – making a kissing sound, then mouth open a little, inviting the beast ... And the beast excitedly taking the hint, craning his neck toward her face, his tongue lapping out against her chin, then as she angles her head down, making contact with her lips, which part, her tongue pushing forward a little to meet his. The dog pushing forward again and getting her good, right in the mouth, his tongue exploring hers, dancing against her tongue. He’s as thrilled by it as she is.

Her cameras take in the scene – nasty dog kissing pretty slut – they even catch her slipping a hand down between her legs to finger herself whilst the dog continues to kiss her. She keeps that kiss going as long as she can manage – before finally coming up for air, out of breath, looking into her camera rig and straightening out her hair.

“That was fun ... Any suggestions on what I should do next?” She asks with a knowing smile... “Do you want him to fuck me now?” She puts an emphasis on the word ‘fuck’, almost spitting the word out. “Would you all like that?”

There’s a pinging sound, several of them infact, as various subscribers send her messages. She reads them and smiles... “It looks like you want to see me suck his little cock ... MMmmm, that sounds like fun...” She looks around at the dog, then looks back and smiles broadly. “How about I let him fuck me first ... Then I suck my cunt juices off his cock afterwards...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.