The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s4e11 - Melissa

Erotica Sex Story: s4e11 - Melissa - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 4, Episode 11: MELISSA

We’re looking at the beautiful English countryside – fields, stone walls, a few cows grazing ... Then we’re looking at a built-up inner-city street – big shop windows and hundreds of people walking by ... Then we’re looking down at a crowded street market – barrows selling everything from fresh fruit and veg, to handmade jewelry and knock-off designer handbags. Then we’re on a busy street in an old English city - not a lot of food traffic, but plenty of cars driving by. Car show-room, tattoo shop, supermarket...

Now we’re in a large 24 hour gym. A sign on the wall indicates that this is a franchise of the popular “24 HOUR POWER PEOPLE” gym business, with the word “STRETFORD” under the logo indicating the franchise territory. Young wannabe Brad Pitts training next to bodybuilders, training next to fat middle agers trying to regain lost glory, training next to girly-girls just trying to stay in trim, and at the rear of the room, with her back to us, doing arm curls, a Lycra clad woman. Though her back is to us, we can see her front in the mirrored wall. She’s slim and attractive with big fake tits straining her skin-tight top. It’s Charley, and sweaty as she is – she’s looking good!

She talks into camera via the mirror as she works out, “Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo. I’m Charley Ozvik, and I’m travelling around the UK, seeking out ladies who want to have sex with dogs – and making their dreams come true...”

The title, “THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ZOO” flashes up on screen over a graphic showing the UK, with little pins appearing, each pin representing a location we’ve either visited, or will be visiting in this series. A pin in the north-west of England, which is around the middle of the UK, is flashing, indicating that we’re in Manchester this week...

We cut back to Charley in the gym. She’s put down her weights and is walking through the gym, following us, sweat running down her face, down her chest, rolling down between her shiny round fake tits. Fifty per cent of our audience will no doubt be transfixed by it.

“This week I’m back home in Manchester, only a few streets from my own home – and not only am I familiar with this week’s location, I’m also familiar with this week’s guest...”

The camera turns to face two women. One is young, very fit looking, wearing a red polo shirt with the words ‘PERSONAL TRAINER’ written across the back in large letters. The other is middle-aged, a little out of shape, with large sweat stains on the underarms. The camera moves from the older woman to the younger, and the audience is no doubt praying that this week’s subject is the younger...

We hear a voice over the top of the image, in good English, but with a strong French accent. As with most French accents, it’s sexy as hell. “My name is Melissa Yedlin. I’m 29 years old. I’m a personal trainer and a fitness model, and I am live now in Manchester in England...”

It’s the younger one! We focus on her for a few seconds ... The first thing we notice is how square her shoulders are, and how narrow her trunk, then obviously how firm her bum looks, and how powerful her legs wrapped up in yoga pants. Her long dark hair is tied up in a high ponytail, allowing us to see the tattoo on the back of her neck, just the simple statement, “UNIQUE” (which of course is the same in English and French).

We cut to Melissa and Charley standing at the front of the gym. Both look fantastic in their figure-hugging clothes.

Even without make-up Melissa is pretty – not perfect, her jaw perhaps a little too strong, her forehead a little large (almost a 5-head), but her body is to-die-for, her breasts, crammed into that tight polo-shirt, look fake – but it’s hard to tell for sure whilst they are tucked away like this (we definitely look forward to checking them out later). The yoga pants tight enough to provide some camel toe action for the viewers.

Charley talks direct to camera for a moment before beginning the interview section of the show. “I have a little confession this week ... Melissa didn’t actually write-in to the show – she’s been training me for the last 8 months, and this...” She indicates her tight body, “ ... is a result of a lot of her hard work. I invited her here because I think she’ll enjoy doing it, and I’m sure everyone at home will enjoy watching her do it ... But mainly because for the whole time she’s been training me – I’ve been thinking about this moment...”

She turns to Melissa, who welcomes her with a fresh smile. “So, tell me Melissa ... How did YOU discover The United Kingdom of Zoo?”

“Well, when you start coming to the gym and I’m training you, I didn’t know who you are – but other people here keep asking me about you. They ask me what you are like, and if I know about you ... I say to them what they are talking about and one of them brings me a video on her iphone ... And I find out that you do an orgy with dogs...”

“And how did that make you feel?” Asks Charley with a knowing smirk.

Melissa laughs, a sultry little laugh. “I think that the sex with dogs is very strange ... But is very erotic too.”

“It turned you on...” Confirms Charley. Melissa nods her confirmation. Charley continues, “What is it about bestiality that turns you on?”

Melissa pauses, smiles a little. “You!” She laughs now. “I see someone I know doing it. A pretty lady. It’s very strange feeling. Sexy ... But I’m not really turned on by it ... More turned on by you.”

“But you DO want to have sex with a dog?” Charley persists.

“You keep telling me it feels good. You keep saying I should try ... So I give in.” Melissa is very matter-of-fact about it. “You do what I say for months to look like this...” She says, indicating Charley’s tight body. “So today I do what you tell me one time.”

“Whatever I tell you?” Charley laughs.

“Mmmmm, well, maybe not many many dogs in a row!” Laughs Melissa.

Charley ends with her traditional final question... “If today goes well, will this change your life?”

Melissa looks Charley up and down. “This all depends if you are single or not...”

They both smile a knowing smile. Charley speaks in voice-over as we cut later in the evening – the gym all but empty – apparently there is only Melissa working out here now ... She’s on a free-weight bench, doing a set of bench-presses. Arms straining, chest heaving, glowing with a fine film of sweat over her flesh.

“A little confession ... Melissa and I have been on the edge of having a relationship for the last few months, and I’m hoping that her experience today will convince her to spend a lot more time with me away from the gym ... Wish me luck!!”

Melissa finishes her set and sits upright, catching her breath, then peels her polo-shirt up and over her head, revealing six-pack abs that 90% of women would kill for, then those round boobs locked away in a sweaty black sports bra.

She lets out a little semi-nervous smile as she looks around to make sure it really is ‘just her’ – plus Charley and our whole film/sound/lightning team – then hooks her fingertips under the elasticated bottom of the bra, pauses for a second, then pulls it up and over her head, freeing her firm boobs. From the shape of them, and the slight upward angle of her nipples, we can be pretty certain they aren’t natural – but they aren’t nearly as obviously fake as Charley’s bolt-ons.

Charley continues her questioning. “Any minute now a big dog is going to walk through that door, and you’ll be about to fulfill your ... Well, MY fantasy ... How does that make you feel?

“Is make me feel very sexy ... I want very much to enjoy him, and for you to enjoy me enjoying him...” She smiles. “Then maybe I enjoy you...”

Stands up, peels her yoga pants off, thumbs into the corner of her panties too, pulling them down at the same time as the yoga pants. Her pussy is trimmed down to a very short stubble strip, waxed to either side. Very neat. Like everything else, dripping with – we presume – sweat. From the low angle we can see that she has a neat perfect pussy – with lips tucked away all neat and tidy.

At this moment, the door of the gym opens – causing Melissa to look up, hoping that this is ‘the moment’ rather than someone arriving to use the gym at 1 in the morning. Of course it’s the dog...

And what a dog it is ... Big, short haired, brown and scary ... A chain leads from his neck to his owner’s hand. The owner is Jay, a slim, timid looking Indian man with a thick black mustache. Jay takes over narration in voice-over, “This is Cedric, he is a Kumaon Mastiff...” We watch the dog walk into the gym in close-up, checking out his back, his paws, his jowls, and (of course), his big balls and sheath. Jay continues, “Kumaon Mastiff’s are from India. Officially they were bred as a hunting and fighting dog, but it’s a well-kept secret back home that they are also very good for making love to ladies. Cedric was always trained and experienced when I imported him to England, and he has made love to my wife many times...” We cut to a shot of Jay standing beside Cedric, both of them looking toward camera. Jay says, “I’ve come here today to show the world that Indian dogs are best lovers of the zoo kingdom...”

Almost as soon as he’s finished his comment, Cedric stands and pulls against the grip on his chain – impatient and keen to get at this sleek, toned, tanned French babe. Jay strains to keep him under control until – as anyone would with such a strong and large beast.

Charley stands beside her naked guest, microphone up. “Now that you’ve seen the beast, what do you think?”

“He’s not what I expected ... I think the dog you walk is much more handsome...”

Charley explains to the viewers at home, “As I said earlier, I live very close to this gym, and I regularly walk my Labrador Thor past here to show him off to Melissa...” She smiles, then returns the microphone to her guest. “Any second thoughts?”

Melissa smiles and shakes her head. “Oh no ... I never back away from a challenge...”

Charley signals Jay, who releases Cedric and sends him on his way with a stern pat on the shoulder...

The dog rushes straight over toward Melissa. Most women would probably take a step back when an animal like this is heading toward them, but she stands firm. No fear. No doubts. He arrives at her and buries his cold nose up between her thighs to sniff at her sweaty pussy. She parts her thighs a little to give him better access to that perfect pussy.

Her reaction to his tongue hitting her pussy is a wide-open-mouthed silent scream as her head tips back, the corners of her mouth turning up into a big smile. Her hands come down to rest on the sides of his big head. Then a little squeak, followed by “Oui!” - just loud enough to be heard over the sound of Cedric’s wet tongue working her snatch. She looks very happy to be here!

Cedric’s tongue, long and wet, hot and strong, explores the gap between her thighs - slopping over and into her pussy, soaking her. She has to work to stay on her feet, writhing and dipping, bending at the knees to open her thighs and give him a better shot at her cunt, letting his head loose and bringing her finger-tips to her nipples and to play with both as the dog licks her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.