The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s4e8 - Rosie

Erotica Sex Story: s4e8 - Rosie - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We’re looking at the beautiful English countryside – fields, stone walls, a few cows grazing ... Then we’re looking at a crowded sandy beach – kids building sandcastles, parents sunbathing ... Then we’re looking at a grim street of residential blocks – skinny kids running around as exhausted looking single mothers carry the shopping home...

Now we’re at a railway station, a big, clean and vibrant space. A sign on the wall reads ‘BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET’. It’s a large modern space, with arching clear roof domes, but all built over old platforms. We’re waiting here as a long intercity train heads toward the platform.

Walking toward us, just a little too close to the edge of the platform for comfort, with a couldn’t-give-a-fuck attitude to safety, it’s our host, the very sexy, surgically enhanced, Charley. Today she’s wearing an outfit that seems to be her version of a business suit, except everything is a size or two too small, and she clearly isn’t wearing a blouse under the jacket – just those bolt-on tits of hers in a black satin bra. The jacket is buttoned up to provide her at least a little modest coverage.

She speaks directly to camera as she approaches, raising her voice as the train gets closer, barely reacting as it passes just inches from her shoulder. “Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo. I’m Charley Kiefer, and I’m travelling the length and breadth of the country, looking for lucky ladies who want to make their dirtiest fantasy come true...”

The title, “THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ZOO” flashes up on screen over a graphic showing the UK, with little pins appearing, each pin representing a location we’ve either visited, or will be visiting in this series. A pin right in the middle of England is flashing, indicating that we’re in Birmingham this week...

Back to Charley on the platform as the doors of the train open and travelers begin to pour off. “I’m at Birmingham New Street train station today – but I’m not catching a train, I’m looking to catch a passenger...” She turns to look back along the platform...

About fifty passengers have exited the train and most are hurrying away toward the exits. We focus on one particular traveler as she walks toward us, trying to look like this is just a regular trip to Birmingham.

She’s a respectable looking, middle-aged woman, with a wide smile and big square white teeth – her blonde straightened hair comes from a bottle and just about reaches her shoulders. She’s slim, with a large bust, hidden away behind a sensible white blouse.

She stumbles on her heels and almost falls, then lets out a laugh and cracks a huge grin as she thinks she’s messed up her ‘entrance shot’. With the smile on full-beam, she’s a very pleasant looking woman. This is probably the perfect way to meet her.

Charley looks back to camera with a little smile, “And I think I see her right now...”

When the woman reaches the camera, every word she says seems to be punctuated by that big, happy, grin. You can even hear the smile in her strong Brummie accent.

“I’m Rosie Crookes, I’m 46 year old, and I’m a married mother of five! I’ve been turned on by dogs for as long as I can remember, and I can’t wait to fulfil my dream to have sex with one!”

Charley raises her microphone to begin the interview portion of the show.

“So, Rosie, tell us what first turned you on to the idea of having sex with a dog?” Asks Charley.

“As I said, I’ve always been turned on by them. When I was a teenager, before I’d even had sex with a man, I always liked to play with dogs ... Like, heavy petting – REALLY heavy...”

Charley prompts, “How do you define that?”

“If a friend had a dog, or even if someone had one at the park ... A big dog, mind ... I’d always get to my knees and play with it. Stroke it and hug it as much as I could. I’d let them lick my face, and if no one was around I’d open my mouth and let them lick my tongue ... If anyone saw I’d make out it was an accident.”

“But you always wanted to go further?” Confirms Charley.

“Yes. I’ve always wanted to be mounted by a big one ... To pull my skirt up or my jeans down ... Let it penetrate me ... Pound me hard. It was my fantasy even before I saw videos of women doing it ... I used to think I was weird, but this show has shown me that I’m not the only one ... And now I feel a little left out!”

“What is it about bestiality that turns you on?”

“It’s dirty, isn’t it?” She asks, as if there’s any doubt. “I think that’s the big turn-on. That it’s very dirty. Very naughty. I think even when I was a teenager I was attracted to it because it was dirty.”

“Have you ever told anyone about your fantasy?”

Rosie smiles, thinking about it. “Well, not in so many words ... But I think my hubby might have guessed it, a bit. Maybe. I might have mentioned how handsome our neighbours dog is ... Maybe petted it a little bit too much infront of him ... And your show ... I never miss an episode, and if the kids are all out I sometimes have a wank while we watch it ... I don’t think he’ll be all that shocked.”

“So today, you will be coming out of ‘the closet’, how does that feel?” Asks Charley.

Rosie’s face has gone blank, as if this had never occurred to her. “Yeah, I suppose I will be ... Ah ... It’s nice. I like it ... No more secrets. The whole world will know. Excellent. Out of the closet. Yeah.”

“And if everything goes well today, how will it change your life?”

Rosie hasn’t a clue. “I haven’t really thought about anything beyond today to be honest. I don’t really plan ahead – with all the kids it’s all living in the moment, really...”

Charley turns to camera and ends the interview with a simple, “Well, in that case, there’s no time like the present...”

Cut to – a hotel beside the train station. A nice room, plenty of space unlike the hole we used for Siobhan last week!

“What does your family think you are doing today?” Asks Charley, making casual conversation as Rosie begins to unbutton her blouse.

She opens the front of her top without any ceremony to reveal a white bra that looks heavily underwired. Big soft boobs held firm inside. Her belly is fairly flat for a mother-of-five ... Not muscular, but firm, with just a little meat on her bones. “They think I’m at work ... My eldest thinks I’m having an affair ... Which I suppose I am, in a way ... She was asking lots of questions this morning on the phone when I was on the train.”

She peels the top off and throws is onto the bed behind her.

“How old is she?”

Rosie unhooks her bra and those big boobs sag a good few inches. Large and soft 38Ds. Her children have been well fed, and that has obviously wreaked havoc on these beauties! Her nipples are elongated and dark. Not ridiculously so, but definitely more than most women. “Oh, she’s 23 now ... She’s getting married this year ... I think that might be why I’ve suddenly wanted to actually do this rather than just thinking about it ... I’m getting old ... My little girl is getting married...”

“How old are your other children?” Asks Charley.

As Rosie answers she unbuttons her trousers and pulls them down over her shapely hips. Again, she seems to have a nice bum, not too big, not too small, and in decent condition considering all the children she’s popped out. “Well, as I said, Mandy is 23 ... Then I popped out one a year for the next 4 years in a row ... So my baby is 19 ... Bloody hell, I’m getting old!”

“All girls?” Asks Charley, with a hint of a dirty smile at the thought of five sisters with a mother like this.

Rosie straightens up, hands on hips, in nothing but blue cotton panties. “No. Three girls, two boys. Girl, boy, girl, boy, girl...”

“What do you think they would all think about this?”

The look on Rosie’s face suggests that she really is a no-nonsense don’t-care type. “Well, I’m pretty sure they all watch the show. I’ve talked to my girls about it – not about me being on it, but about the show and the women, and none of them seem overly disgusted by it. They seem to think that everyone is entitled to their own little fantasy, whatever that might be ... The young generation seem a lot more relaxed about this kind of thing than mine is!”

“So, are you ready to find out what’s behind Door Number 1?” Asks Charley.

Rosie takes a few steps toward the door to the adjoining room, big smile on her face, “Oh yes ... I can’t wait to see what’s behind Door Number 1!”

She takes the door handle, pauses for a second, taking a big breath, then pushes the door open to see who’s in the next room. She laughs out loud and calls, “Yes!!”

It’s the sleek, handsome, Irish Setter, Paddy. He’s standing, wagging his tail and looking from the naked woman in the doorway up to his owner – the very obviously gay and smiling Gay Eddie.

Both Eddie and Paddy approach Rosie. Eddie moving in for a friendly hug and a kiss on each cheek welcome, whilst Paddy sniffs and licks at her nether regions.

“Oh hello there, darling ... I’m Eddie...” Calls Eddie as they break the hug. He turns to show her Paddy. “And this is Paddy...”

“Hello Eddie,” Says Rosie as she drops to her knees infront of Paddy and says, “Hello Paddy...”

She strokes his chest and sides, leaning forward toward him until her big boobs are rubbing up against his hair. She makes a point of moving around so that she can feel his hair against her skin, letting out a little moan as she does so. “That’s a lovely feeling...”

A few seconds later and she’s on her back on the bed, spreading her legs and pulling the gusset of her panties to one side, showing off a thick bush of dark pubic hair that proves her hair is dyed, and offering up her meaty pussy to the beast... “Come on then boy, let’s be having you then ... Where’s your tongue, eh?” She jokes.

The big dog moves around at the side of the bed, standing infront of her, between her legs, he begins to sniff, then lick at her hairy pussy.

His tongue dances over her pussy lips, soaking everything. She reaches one hand between her legs and uses two fingers to spread those meat pussy lips of hers – exposing the pink wetness within to the dog ... And Paddy loves it – he goes in hard - his tongue working between the lips and slipping inside her body with every slurp. She arches her back to meet him, moaning each few seconds as he gives her the best foreplay of her life.

It doesn’t take long at all for her to start losing control of her breathing, her hands grasping handfuls of sheets on either side of her hips, grinding her arse against the edge of the bed as Paddy licks her to the edge of an amazing orgasm. No one watching – male or female, straight or gay, young or old, will fail to feel at least a little jealous of her as she arches her back one more time, head back, mouth open, breath paused ... Then ... As the dog licks ... Suddenly...

“AAAaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhh!” She growls as heat and tingles rush through her body, her whole being shivering and on fire ... Hips bucking and thighs closing, pushing Paddy away as she cums hard...

She rolls onto her side to catch her breath, pulling her legs up onto the bed, her upper body swinging around to the edge – so Paddy switches from intently licking her cunt, to excitedly licking at her face. She smiles and laughs at him as he ‘kisses’ her – opening her big mouth to let his tongue slip inside, then coughing and spitting as she pulls away from him, surprised by just how big his tongue is and how forcefully it pushes into her mouth.

She looks up at camera. “Give me five minutes and we can do that again...” She says, holding her pussy with both hands, apparently still enjoying the after-effects of the orgasm. “I haven’t cum like that in years ... Well, actually, I don’t think I’ve ever come like that!”

Charley puts her hands on Rosie... “Let’s get you into position...” This week her touch is nothing sexual, it has a very professional vibe, as she starts to roll the older woman onto her belly and pull her legs off the bed. “Whilst it still feels good and you’re nice and wet...”

Rosie doesn’t resist – allowing Charley to position her so that she is bent over the end of the bed, knees not quite reaching the floor, taking her weight on her toes, belly and big boobs soft against the rumpled sheets, her arse presented nicely toward camera, the cheeks spreading a little – brown star just about visible. She’s not the slimmest, but her arse isn’t overly chunky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.