The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s4e7 - Siobhan

Erotica Sex Story: s4e7 - Siobhan - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 4, Episode 7: SIOBHAN

We’re looking at the beautiful English countryside – fields, stone walls, a few cows grazing ... Then we’re looking at a grim street of residential blocks – skinny kids running around as exhausted looking single mothers carry the shopping home ... Then we’re looking down at a crowded street market – barrows selling everything from fresh fruit and veg, to handmade jewelry and knock-off designer handbags.

Now we’re in the middle of a busy food-court - restaurants and café’s feeding into a central open air collection of tables. Loud, confident, ‘creative’ types have loud, confident, creative conversations over lunch.

Charley walks between the tables, approaching our camera. None of the ‘creative types’ even bother to look up. Charley is wearing a smart-casual dress – it’s not cut particularly low at the front, but her cleavage is never not on show ... She smiles as she talks... “Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo. I’m Charley Ozvik, and I’m all over this great country of ours, looking for lucky ladies who need our help to live out their secret desires...”

The title, “THE UNITED KINGDOM OF ZOO” flashes up on screen over a graphic showing the UK, with little pins appearing, each pin representing a location we’ve either visited, or will be visiting in this series. Not for the first, or the last time, in this series, the pin is flashing right over London...

We’re back in the food court in Soho. Charley facing the camera, with a group of advertising types sitting behind her. 50/50 split of male and female, but it’s a blonde carefully positioned over Charley’s left shoulder that will be catching most of our viewer’s attention. Pretty, slim and young, with a big smile and moving around a lot.

Charley talks direct to camera. “I’m in our nation’s capital today, in the trendy Soho district, home to advertisers and pornographers ... Where could be more perfect for us? I’m here to meet a young lady who longs to be honest infront of the camera, instead of telling lies from behind it...”

We focus in onto the blonde over Charley’s shoulder. In simple terms, she is a gorgeous 30 year old. Almost too good to be true. Tall and slim – she wears a tight business skirt and a blouse that is neatly tailored to show off her excellent figure. She also owns a set of the whitest teeth a dentist can give you.

Siobhan speaks in voice-over with a plummy “daddy’s-got-me-a-Porsche” accent. A spoiled school-girl all grown up, as we watch her talking and eating with her co-workers, all of whom are oblivious as to why we are filming.

“My name is Siobhan Venison. I’m a 30 year old creative consultant at a boutique advertising agency in Soho ... And I’m not happy unless I have everything I want ... Today, I want to be a very very naughty girl!”

We cut to a narrow back lane, just a couple of minutes away from the food-court. We’ve met up with Siobhan so she can talk freely to us. Charley interviews her – both woman standing side by side. Siobhan is slimmer than Charley, but Charley has the curves. Siobhan with long straight blonde hair, whilst Charley’s is jet black with a natural wave. One thing to watch out for – not immediately obvious to casual viewers, is that our host is trying to cover up her teeth during the interview due to her insecurities about whether they are white enough next to this white toothed babe.

“So, Siobhan, what first turned you on about bestiality?”

“Oh, well, true story ... I went to an old girl’s reunion, our tenth, or year or two ago – and we all had a great time talking about the old days, and the old girls - especially the ones who weren’t there – and someone started telling a story about a girl called Philippa who was staying away because she had apparently been caught having sex with one of her husband’s gundogs. Everyone said they were disgusted, but no-one seemed to want to move the conversation on. I listened to all of their opinions and jokes, but all I could think about was Philippa under that dog ... Then I realised I wasn’t thinking about Philippa as much as I was thinking about the dog. A big, ugly, dumb animal ... Just fucking the living daylights out of Philippa, who was a skinny little girl throughout school ... I’ve no idea what she looks like now.”

“And how long have you wanted to be with a dog yourself?”

“Oh, almost immediately that I had those thoughts about the dog on Philippa ... It was like, he’s on Philippa ... What’s so special about Philippa? I’m hotter than Philippa ... He’d be much better off with me ... I’d give him a much better time. She was boring and ugly – I’m hot and funny...”

Although she hasn’t said anything funny yet, it’s very easy to believe that she is – and there’s no arguing about the ‘hot’ comment. She is. Flipping her long blonde hair, flashing her white teeth, speaking with that perfect public schoolgirl accent. You could easily picture her at St Trinnian’s, tight blouse, short skirt and stockings and a hockey stick at the ready.

“What’s your sex life usually like... ? What are you into when you’re not thinking about dogs?” Asks Charley, closing her mouth as soon as she’s finished asking the question. Smiling with her lips pursed as Siobhan answers.

“Well, I have to admit – or maybe boast, I suppose – that I’ve always had a pretty good sex life. I’ve dabbled with lesbianism because women are so much nicer to look at, and to touch, than men – but I could never get away from the fact that a woman doesn’t have a cock! Dildos are fun, but they aren’t cocks. And I likes cocks.”

The word ‘cock’ pouring out of her mouth doesn’t sound filthy at all.

“But a doggy DOES have a cock...” Adds Charley.

“Absolutely, yes ... And from I’ve seen on your show, quite a large one ... So long as they know how to use it, I think it would be a lot of fun.”

Charley is almost flirting now... “You’re possibly the most attractive woman we’ve had on the show so far ... Many people would ask why you would be attracted to something which you describe yourself as ‘ugly’?”

“Well, that’s the point, isn’t it? It’s ugly and disgusting. It’s beneath me. I shouldn’t have to do it – but I want to do it ... I want to be seen being as dirty as possible. I’m not little Miss Perfect. I’m my own person. I’m independent and I’ll do as I please. And right now, it pleases me to imagine having a dog on my back...”

“What turns you on about having sex with a dog?”

“I think it’s just the depravity of it. I don’t know if I’ll enjoy it itself ... I like the concept though. Big ugly dog on a little sexy lady ... It’ll look fantastic even if it doesn’t feel too good!”

“Does anyone else know about your fantasy?”

“I think most of my friends know about it ... Some of the boys at the agency ... I told them and I know most of them went off the toilet to have a wank thinking about me doing it ... I quite like that to be honest. Controlling them. I’m the opposite of #metoo!”

“If today goes well, will this change your life?”

“I don’t think so ... I’m already a bitch ... Ha ha ... I’ll just be a real bitch once I’ve been with a dog!” She laughs at herself, lips pulling back from white teeth. Charley smiles, flashing her own imperfect teeth, then covers them up again, closing her lips.

In a cramped and cheap hotel room not too far from that Soho Food Court, we’ve pushed the double bed across the room and up against the wall to try and give us a bit more space, but it’s still tight in here. The room would pass a health inspection, probably, but there’s no way a woman like Siobhan should be in a room like this ... To be fair, she appears to find the room as amusing as it is cheap.

She’s stripping off her blouse to reveal a strapless black bra containing two neat little mounds of prime breast and the flattest stomach we’ve seen for a while. She looks like she’s a couple of workouts from having a visible six-pack. Then the business skirt comes off, unzipped at the side and dropped to the floor to show off a black g-string that matches the bra for simplicity and style, and black hold up stockings that grip firmly to her long slim thighs. She’s still wearing her three inch heels.

She pauses for a second so we can take in her figure – it’s worth taking in and she knows it... “Keep going?” She asks.

“Yes please ... Don’t let me stop you...” Jokes Charley.

She peels off her panties next, taking the corners and sliding them down her thighs – the gusset noticeably sticking to her pussy. She’s neatly waxed down there, not a hair in sight. She has one of those very tidy vaginas – everything tucked away neatly.

Charley can’t resist commenting, “Oh I’d kill to have a cunt as neat as yours!”

“Ask nicely and maybe I’ll let you have it...” Jokes Siobhan with a little laugh as she reaches around behind her back and unhooks her bra, letting it fall away with barely any change to the position of her boobs. They aren’t big, but they are natural and firm, with pointy little nipples and large pink areola.

“Can we have a twirl?” Asks Charley – more for herself than for the cameras. As Siobhan performs a cute little shuffling twirl to show off her near perfect pert bottom, narrow back, etc. Charley turns to camera, speaking to the camera-man rather than the camera, “She looked good in her pictures but this is ridiculous!”

From across the room, Siobhan talks over Charley, with a big smile... “We seem to be one doggy short of a good time!”

Then we’re outside in the street, watching one man and his dog approaching. Thomas, a middle-aged, happy looking chap is whistling to himself as he approaches – his dog, Randall, is a tan pitbull and is pulling hard on his chain, obviously keen to get wherever he’s going. Thomas waves to someone as he turns and lets the dog lead him up the steps to the door of a cheap looking hotel.

Inside the hotel, we follow Thomas and Randall as they make their way through reception, along a corridor, up a small staircase, and up to a doorway. As Thomas reaches to the door handle, we cut back into the room.

Siobham looks very happy to see Randall – and Thomas looks pretty impressed with Siobhan’s slim form too as he introduces the lovers to one another.

“This is Randall. He’s a 6 year old American Pitbull, and we’ve come all the way from Watford today just so he can meet you! He’s a randy little bugger, and to be honest, I can’t wait to see what he does to you!”

Siobhan crouches down to welcome him, saying, “He’s a lovely boy ... I can’t wait to see what he does to me either!”

Thomas releases Randall from his chain and the dog immediately rushes to Siobhan who wastes no time getting to know him - rubbing his flanks and belly, not hesitating to slip her hands under his belly to fondle his sheath ... And as she fondles him, she continues to talk to us. “He’s a solid little chap, isn’t it?” She gasps as she feels his muscles, then, “And I think he’s pretty solid all over, oooohhhh!” as she fondles his sheath, feeling the beginnings of his erect shaft within.

Charley moves in between Thomas and Siobhan, effectively pushing Randall’s owner out of frame and taking over the assistant duties. Thomas doesn’t seem too upset, taking a couple of steps back so that he can watch this sexy brunette with her fake boobs and tight clothes, help the naked (save for stockings and high heels), slim and toned blonde with his dog.

Charley drops down into a crouch behind Randall so that she is roughly at Siobhan’s eye level to continue the interview, with nothing but the horny musclebound pitbull between them. “So now that you’ve seen your next lover ... How do you feel about the shape of things to come?” She asks, offering the microphone to the beautiful blonde for her answer.

Siobhan continues to rub and fondle the dog’s sheath under his belly, the dog snuffling and panting but doing absolutely nothing to stop her. “I think I’ve made the right decision ... I can’t wait to have this little chap pumping into me ... I’ve seen a couple of his performances and he certainly looks capable...” She says, adding “And feels capable...” with a very pretty and wide smile.

“Are you ready to get started?” Asks Charley, swinging the microphone back to her beautiful guest.

“I think I already have...” Smirks Siobhan as she shifts position a little to afford our cameras a look under the dog’s belly where we can see a couple of inches of hard doggy cock poking out of the pitbull’s sheath, glistening with the promise of bestial delight...

Charley suggests that Siobhan take up the position right now and let’s the dog get started. “No point wasting a nice erection like that...”

Siobhan smiles, clearly agreeing with her, and assumes the position – down on her hands and knees, back arched toward the floor, her slim little arse pushed up and back. She moves her knees apart until her rear end is at the right height for Randall to make his entrance.

Charley can’t resist giving Siobhan a sharp smack on the backside, leaving her hand on her guest’s flesh for a second, before looking over at the dog and encouraging him with a couple more pats (which are more like smacks). “Come on boy, come and get it while it’s hot...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.