The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
Charley - doggy gangbang, part 1

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: Charley - doggy gangbang, part 1 - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

End of Series 3 special: Charley Kiefer

Part 1

Footage courtesy of British Academy of Television. We see the brightest and best of the British television industry, all dressed up in their best – hair perfect, make-up (for the ladies, mainly), and big smiles. Amongst the familiar actors, actresses, chat-show hosts, comedians, reality stars and general celebrities, we see a face that looks slightly out-of-place, yet still familiar to us ... It’s our very own Charley, in a long, white, figure-hugging dress, low-cut (but not too low). She’s no tv superstar beauty queen, but she’s entirely pleasant and easy on the eye.

Then we’re on the podium, Jimmy Carr and Rachel Riley from Channel 4’s “8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown”. Jimmy looking as sleezy and polished as usual, with a lascivious little white toothed grin; Rachel, looking as good as ever, all sweat and innocent. She opens an envelope and slips out a card with the winner’s name on it. “The award for Most Popular Host goes to...”

Then Jimmy jumps in, unable to resist the joke, “The woman who gives new meaning to ‘going dogging’, Charley Ozvik!” But his smile is one of amazement rather than humour, as in ‘how the fuck did SHE win?’

And then we’re watching a rather stunned Charley making her way up to the stage – her nipples noticeably hard against the fabric of her dress. She’s stopped on the way to stage by a red-haired woman who insists on a congratulatory hug, she looks familiar (as do most of the audience members – maybe someone from daytime tv) – and then Charley’s on her way to the stage again.

On the stage she takes a hug from Rachel, then blocks Jimmy with a palm on the chest – part in jest, but mainly because she doesn’t want him to touch her ... She takes her award, then readies herself at the microphone whilst the applause dies down.

“I can’t believe I’m up here...” She says, her Mancunian accent a little shaky from the nerves. “I didn’t even know I WAS a presenter until I got the nomination. Nobody told me. I thought I was just asking a few questions then helping out a bit...” She giggles, looking around at all these faces she’s previous watched on tv. “When we started making the show, no one wanted to have anything to do with us, and no-one ever admitted to watching, but the viewing figures were always high – so we knew some of yous were watching...” She smiles a very cute knowing smile as she points her finger around the room. “This,” she holds up the award, “This is for everyone who’s worked on the show ... Behind the cameras and, erm, beneath the dogs...” The audience laughs a little, semi nervous, laugh. Charley gathers her thoughts. “I told the guys that I had no chance of winning tonight ... I said, if I win, I’ll do all of the dogs...” She laughs, as does the audience. “No ... No, I’m serious. I’ve never done one, but tonight’s going to be one hell of an after-party!”

She steps back from the podium holding up her award and taking the applause and wolf-whistles from the audience. Rachel talks to her as they walk off the stage, exchanging girly laughs. The look on Jimmy Carr’s face is pure bewilderment – there’s nothing he can say that’s more shocking than Charley has just said!

We cut to: lower quality video. Hand-held, we see a party in mid-swing. It’s our production offices, our main studio floor to be precise. Looking around the room we recognise most of the faces – around 50 of the 61 women who’ve featured on our show over the last three series, plus their partners, plus crew, are present. All casually dressed, laid back. Chatting, joking, sharing stories ... This is the first time our former cast-members have been in the same place.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the British Television Academy’s Most Popular Host – Charley Ozvik!”

The door opens, and Charley enters holding her award over her head, still wearing that pretty figure hugging dress and a big smile. Everyone cheers her into the room and applauds. There are hugs and cheek kisses from almost every woman she passes, the occasional buttock squeeze too.

She eases through the crowd and takes up a position on a raised stage at the front of the studio. Our producer, Luke Ozvik himself, is on the stage already, holding a microphone, ready to interview her. The party crowd settles down to watch. Those who don’t have a clear view of the stage being able to watch any of the dozen tv screens spread around the studio floor.

Charley steps up next to Luke, straightens her dress out, her nipples still very obvious through the material. She catches her breath, then looks up. The height difference between them is large – she’s a little over 5 ft tall, he’s well over 6 ft. Having learned the tricks of the trade, Charley has slipped her heels off as she stepped onto the stage, so she looks even smaller next to him.

“Do you want to get the formalities out of the way?” Asks Luke.

She looks into camera. “Hi – my name is Charley Ozvik ... I’m 27 years old, I’m from Manchester, and apparently I’m Britain’s Favourite TV Host!”

The crowd claps, cheers, and laughs a little at hearing the famous UK Zoo intro coming from Charley herself.

“Why are we here tonight?”

“Well, I’ve been getting letters since the show started, since I was first on camera, asking when I will be on the show ... All the dog owners have at one time or another asked if I was interested ... And you, you – you dirty bugger – have dropped hints non-stop the whole time that you want to see me do it... “ She pauses, looking up at Luke as if all she wants to do right now is impress him. “I said last week that if I win the award – I’d do it ... Then yesterday, when you asked which dog I’d do WHEN I won the award, I suddenly realised that I couldn’t decide. I’d seen them all in action up close - I’d seen how much the girls enjoyed them all, and I’d watched the videos in the editing room for so long ... I realised I couldn’t pick...”

“So tell us what you’ve decided instead... ?”

She takes a deep breath... “I’ve decided to do ALL of them...” The crowd begins the cheers and applaud. “ ... One after another... “ They applaud louder, and whistle, and cheers, and holler. “Right here, right now!” This brings the house down – maybe a hundred partiers, full of booze and good will, and delighted that they are about to witness the most dementedly perverted performance of all time!

“One girl ... One night ... ALL OF THE DOGS!” Calls out Luke, whipping the crowd up even further!

Charley’s nipples look incredible as they strain against the front of that tight dress – but her smile, a combination of excitement and embarrassment is even more impressive. “Bring them on ... The more the merrier...”

Everyone calms down a little.

“Now tell us Charley, just for a little background on this night ... You’ve never had sex with a dog before?”

She shakes her head, “Nope.”

“And how many men have you had sex with?”

She thinks for a second. “Maybe half a dozen.”

“So you’re going to have more dog cocks through you tonight, than you’ve had men’s cocks in your life... ?”

She smiles, “Yes, that appears to be the case, doesn’t it?”

“And how many women?”

She thinks a little longer, cocks her head on one side as if it will help her thinking, “Maybe the same...”

“You’d call yourself a lesbian?”

She smiles, “You’d call me a lesbian ... You always do...” She laughs. “But I’m not averse to a man, if it’s the right man...” She looks up at Luke in a way that suggests he might be that man. He moves the subject on quickly...

“Are you looking forward to this?”

She looks a little nervous, but smiles all the same. “Yeah actually ... I think I’ve been in denial for a while ... I’m actually quite keen now!”

“Let’s go then...” Luke takes Charley by the hand and leads her back down through the party crowd. As they walk she smiles and he continues to talk into the microphone... “We would love to do this in here with everyone watching, but that would distract the dogs – and we don’t want that...”

“No, we do not, do we?” Adds Charley.

They walk out of the rear of the studio. “So we’re actually going to film it in my office – and everyone here can watch it on the screens here...” He says as we see shots of our party-goers taking up positions infront of the tv screens.

We watch Charley’s rear, wrapped in that sheer white material, heading away down a narrow corridor toward Luke’s office, then cut to a close-up of a familiar couple of faces from the past. Former ‘guests’ on the show, giving brief ‘vox-pop’ interviews.

Then we’re with huge smiling Macclesfield lunatic, from Series 1, Episode 13... “Charley’s an amazing girl. Amazingly lucky that is ... I can’t believe she’s going to get to do them all ... Most I’ve managed in one session is 3! Good luck to her!”

Fresh faced dentist Ruth, from Series 2, Episode 16... “Yeah, I’ve never done more than one actually – that’s more than enough for me ... Charley was a great girl on the set – she helped me relax off camera ... She’s a great kisser... (she laughs) Can I say that?”

Cut to Charley, entering Luke’s office. It’s a big room and the furniture has all been moved to the walls – his desk and chair in one corner (with a cameraman sitting on the desk to give him a high-angle and to stay out of the way).

She turns around and faces camera, looking a little coy, not used to being the centre of attention – but knowing what time it is.

“Tell me Charley...” Asks Luke, microphone ready to catch her answer. “When was the last time you had sex?”

She smiles, almost laughs... “I had it on the way here...” She points across the room to another young lady, one we haven’t seen before. “That dirty little whore licked my cunnie in the back of the car!” The other girl, Heather, a very frail looking girly, looks semi-embarrassed, but proud to be associated with Charley.

“So you’re nicely warmed up?”

“I’ve never been more ‘warmed-up’ in my life...” She says with a broad and mischievous smile.

“Well then – I suppose we better get started...” Says Luke.

Charley smiles, flips her long hair out of the way, then flicks one shoulder strap off, then the other, and allows that white dress to just slip down over her boobs and off her body to the floor. Her naked body is cute rather than outright sexy – with averaged sized but nicely rounded boobs, a slim but soft belly, narrow hips and slim legs. She’s wearing a pair of pretty white French knickers that hug her pert little bottom perfectly. She looks just a little nervous about being naked on camera, but doesn’t try to cover up.

After a brief pause she slips her thumbs into the corner of her knickers and slips them down her thighs, bending forward as she runs them over her knees and off. Stepping out and straightening up to show off a well-trimmed, almost bald, pussy.

She does a little twirl, shuffling around in tiny little steps on her high-heels, letting us see her small back and perfect little bum, then back to her firm boobs and cheeky smiling face, raising her hands in the air with a flourish as if saying, “that’s everything I’ve got”...

We cut to the party in the main studio again, seeing everyone gathered around the tv screens, drinks in hand, chatting. A woman near one of the screens turns toward us, she has a loose top on which she quickly holds flat to her belly to show how slim she is – we recognise her ... She’s the slim version of the once very round, and very pregnant, Rachel – “Hi, I was on Series 2 of the show ... When I wrote in I was already 7 months pregnant and absolutely couldn’t wait to fuck a dog ... Charley completely re-arranged the order of the shows so that they could come out and film me whilst I was still pregnant – and it was the most amazing gift anyone could have given me ... I’m forever in her debt, and I hope she’s having the best time of her life tonight...”

We cut to another familiar face – rough features and a wide smile, an older woman, “My name’s Sally, I was Episode 19 of Series 2 ... I thought I was a dirty cunt for fucking a dog on television ... But fucking all of them ... Now THAT’S a dirty cunt! I’m sure she’ll be up to the task ... And if she needs anyone to lick her arse clean once she’s finished – you know where I am!!” She laughs.

Then we’re in a corridor, backing away from a familiar big black, fearsome sight of Rocky the Rottweiler, and his owner Pablo, as they head toward Ozvik’s office. They turn and walk through the office doorway...

In the office Charley grins as the big dog pulls his owner through the door. As soon as Rocky sees the naked little woman he’s straining even harder. Charley steps toward them and gives Pablo a hug, her naked chest mashing up against his shirt, as Rocky sniffs between her thighs – then backs off from him and drops down into a crouch to welcome Rocky...

She’s barely stroked his head and said ‘hello boy’ before he’s dropped his head and pushed his snout between her thighs – she falls back onto the floor, legs in the air and pussy unguarded and Rocky is in there licking ... We’ve already started!

Charley gasps and smiles as she gets her first experience of dog-tongue... “Ooooohhhhhhh! That’s nice!!” She giggles, bringing her hand down on top of his head – not pushing him away, just making sure she’s in ‘control’.

He licks her until she is beginning to shiver ... Heightened nerves, anticipation and years of watching other sluts do this have our girl on the edge right from the start – but Luke is in control, he knows how to make this fun... “I think we should wrap this up, we haven’t got all night and we’ve got a lot of dogs to get through this bitch...” He jokes.

Pablo pulls on Rocky’s lead, dragging the dog away from Charley, who looks both disappointed and relieved at the same time. She wants to cum, but she doesn’t want to peak too soon.

Next thing we know she’s on her hands and knees, flipping her long hair to the side of her head so that our side-on camera can keep her face in shot. She’s smiling into camera and looking over her shoulder – waiting for Rocky to mount her. She’s breathing hard in anticipation. Clearly nervous, but also excited. She’s ready...

And so is Rocky – he rears up and mounts her, his cock already semi-erect and showing, wrapping his front legs around her ribs, his big chest on her back, hindpaws searching for purchase on the carpet between and around her knees. Bucking at her in short, staccato jerks – stabbing at her cunt ... Poking in ... Trying his hardest. Her firm boobs jiggling under her with every thrust, ribs expanding with every breath and she struggles to stay calm. Frustration on her face, mingling with fear, and always a little nervous smile of anticipation ... And then...

Rocky jams his cock between her pussy lips making her squeal a ‘YES!’ as the moment finally arrives ... She’s joined the gang. She’s officially having sex with a dog!

Rocky slips deeper into her with every thrust, and there are so many of them as he hammers into her at 100mph. His back arching, his cock digging in, grip around her ribs tightening ... Her mouth opening, squealing with every thrust. “Oh God ... Oh God ... Oh God!” Over and over.

We catch a shot of the party crowd watching on their screens, rapt in the moment, silent save for a few cheers and ‘Go girl!’ comments.

Back to the pounding in Luke’s office. Charley looking very small under the onslaught from the Rottweiler. His big bulk almost covers her slight frame, his arse a blur as he slams into her. Her breath ragged as she takes his fat cock in her tight pussy, her titties jiggling like crazy under her. Her fingers gripping at the carpet, nails digging in.

“Don’t let him tie – if she knots with every dog we’ll be here every night, so let’s just ease into it...” Orders Luke. Pablo nods and steps it to ‘protect’ Charley if required.

As it happens, Rocky doesn’t settle, doesn’t tie – just hammers her for almost a minute, then pulls out and staggers away leaving her catching her breath and mouthing ‘wow!’ to the camera before he face lights up with a little smile. It’s hard to read her face ... Relief that the first fuck is out of the way? Surprise at how nice it felt? Cum is dribbling from her pussy and being gathered in a Champagne flute by Charley’s girlfriend, Heather, catching it, then ‘shaving’ the droplets off Charley’s pussy lips with the rim of the glass, then slipping a finger into her lover’s gash, to open it up and allow more of the seed to spill out. Charley seems to enjoy this almost as much as Rocky’s cock. Moaning and smiling as she is fingered.

Rocky wheels around and comes back to her, her arse still in the air, a target – Heather pulls her finger out and gets out of the way and Rocky licks at Charley’s cunt twice, making her jump a little, then re-mounts and tries to penetrate her a second time – but his cock is too big and too unwieldly to direct into her without help...

Then Charley is on her back, under Rocky’s belly, looking up at his cock, which spurts occasional shots of jism over her face.

“You know you want to!” Teases Luke.

Charley smiles, “I know YOU want me to!” She giggles – then she raises her head and takes the tip of the dog’s cock between her lips. Sucks gently, then pulls it free, pulling an ‘urgghhh’ face. “Bitter...” She says, licking her lips ... She gets rid of the ‘urgghhh’ face and smiles a little coy smile... “But I’ve tasted worse...” And then she’s sucking on the tip again. Gently and experimentally, rather than hungry and horny. Taking her time. Pacing herself for the long night ahead...

We cut back to the main room, to another ‘vox-pop’ interview with a former guest on the show. A very familiar face this time – because we’ve only recently seen her show. It’s newly-web Eden Tarka (nee Abraham), standing with her much older husband. He’s almost leering at her as she talks to us. “She looks like she’s really enjoying that ... Sucking on that big dog ... At least it doesn’t taste like shit for her ... Ha ha ... They are MUCH better when they don’t taste like shit!”

And then to the very pretty, and still very young looking, Hope – “My name’s Hope Carrington. I was on series 2, and I am so, fucking, jealous, of that dirty little slut, so I am! I’ve been doing some ‘hosting’, a private show every now and then, you know ... Not much doggy stuff to be honest – but if a guy is willing to pay well, really well, it’s nice to already know my way around a dog’s cock, you know... ? So now Charley is learning her way around a LOT of dog cocks ... Good luck to her (she looks right into camera) ... Good luck, Charley!!”

Back to the office, Charley still on her hands and knees with her head under Rocky’s belly, sucking on his pole, as Prince the Labrador enters with his owner, Sue. Prince walks in with a big boner under his belly – clearly prepped before entering the room – and as soon as he sees a naked woman’s behind in the air he makes straight for her and jumps up on her back before she’s even realised he’s there.

The black dog grabs onto her, his paws slipping around her belly and down until they are hooked almost between her legs. Scrunching up his body and bending his back as he almost wraps around her hindquarters – that big cock looking for it’s ideal home ... Jabbing at her. Sue, still holding onto his leash, squats down between them both and reaches between the dog’s groin and Charley’s pussy, takes a gentle hold on the Labrador’s cock, then feeds it – stuffs it more like – into the younger woman’s wet pussy.

The second Prince is inside her, he takes over. Pounding and pounding – his cock slipping and sliding, in and out, down to about a six inch depth. Charley is rocked so hard that she has to take Rocky’s cock from her mouth, holding it in one hand, whilst she grits her teeth. Pablo takes Rocky by the collar to lead him away so the young slut can focus on her new lover.

Prince pounds hard at Charley, giving her a furious 40 seconds, before he begins to slow and jack harder against her ... A low angle close-up shows that Prince’s knot is forming in her pussy, beginning to stretch it out.

Charley is gasping, breathing in short, ragged, breaths. “Oh God ... Oh my ... Don’t stop ... Don’t stop...” – clearly enjoying herself. Then Prince is still, laid out over her back like a big black rug – his cock buried in her cunt. Big and ugly – but feeling oh-so-good to Charley.

Whilst Prince pumps his seed into Charley, we cut to the office next to Luke’s – which has usually been used as a green-room/waiting room for shows produced at this little studio. There are a few figures in here – one is Vader the Alsatian from Oldham, another in his owner, Kevin, who still looks like a mild-mannered, spectacle wearing accountant (because he is) ... The third figure is crazy Irish tart Glenda Kelly – continuing a love affair she started with Vader several years ago. She usually talks non-stop, but right now she’s focussed on sucking Vader’s cock until he’s hard as a rock and ready to make his move on Charley. Kevin speaks to us as the Irish slut blows his dog. “Glenda’s been coming to visit every other week ... Regular as clockwork. She took holiday last year and stayed in a motel just outside Manchester so I could bring him out to see her every day – he was exhausted by the time she went home ... Hopefully she won’t wear him out today!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.