The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s3e19 - Michelle (44) former air hostress from High Wycombe

Erotica Sex Story: s3e19 - Michelle (44) former air hostress from High Wycombe - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 3, Episode 19: Michelle Williamson

Welcome to High Wycombe, a small commuter town just west of London. We’re currently sitting infront of a very nice two-story house with ivy growing up the front wall, and bushes in the small front yard. It’s quiet, with virtually no traffic on the narrow bending street.

The house isn’t huge, but it’s bigger than the average detached home in the area.

We approach the front door, shooting with a hand-held camera, and the door opens as we arrive and we are welcomed by the pleasant, blonde haired, slightly round and heavily made-up face of a middle-aged woman. “Hello there – I’ve been expecting you, won’t you come in...” She says in a welcoming, well enunciated tone. She’s tall and slim, with a good figure and long fashionably shaggy hair, once sun-bleach blonde, now turning to a lightish brunette.

Cut to – that face in close-up. “My name is Michelle Williamson, I’m 44, and I’m a former British Airways flight attendant ... Now housewife, mother, and would-be dogslut...” She ends her comment with a smile that is all flight-attendant sharpness and pleasantry.

Then we’re following her up the stairs. “There’s no one else home. My son is at school, husband is on his way back from Sydney. We’ve got all the time in the world to have our fun...”

Into the bedroom, she heads over to the bed and sits down, ready for her interview.

In close-up, cutting away to photos on the wall, wedding pictures, children, family shots, etc. “I met Anthony when we were both working for British Airways. We used to meet up in airport hotels all over the world. We used to have so much fun. Sometimes I’d bring another flight attendant. Sometimes he’d bring his co-pilot. It was just fun all the way. It’s quite common for flight crews actually ... Then we went and bloody fell in love! Got married, settled down, I got pregnant, stopped flying ... Hideous. I still love Anthony, but I’m so, soooo, bored.”

We cut back from the family pictures of idyllic life, to another close-up of Michelle, a look of deep regret in her eyes. “This girl, DOES, just wanna have fun!”

Why a dog?

“Instinct. It’s been a long time since those airport hotels ... I used to be so dirty ... I’ve been so nice for so long ... I’ve got a lot of catching up to do ... What better way to catch up on nastiness than by doing something nastier than you’ve ever done before?”

And why now?

She raises and iPhone, we close in on the photos. The same man who’s in those family pictures on the wall, but he’s in bed with a couple of young flight attendants. “Anthony is a great father, and a brilliant pilot, but he doesn’t have a clue about shared data clouds on our iPhones ... These pictures started appearing last year ... Right after I first saw your show ... I couldn’t think of a better way to even the scores...”

So you’re doing this for revenge?

“Oh no ... I’m doing this for fun. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander ... I don’t mind him sleeping around, I just want to have my fun too ... Revenge will just be a nice side-effect.”

What are you expecting from today? What would be the perfect scenario?

She contemplates the thought. “I just want to be given a really good, really dirty, really perverted, and really really hard ... Rogering ... I’m hoping he’ll be an experienced, well trained, and very very inconsiderate lover...” There’s a glint in her eye that is pure filth.

Fade to black. Then the beats of the Bee Gees’ “Staying Alive” fade in, as does the perfectly edited strut of Samson the German Pointer and his scruffy owner Greg, as they head down the street. Greg has ear-buds in and appears to be singing along to the song.

As he leads the magnificent beast toward our studios, we hear Greg speaking in voice-over, “I’m Greg, and this is my amazing German Pointer, Samson ... He’s 6 years old, 70 lbs of muscle and good hard loving ... Samson LOVES making love to women ... Women LOVE making love to Samson ... And I LOVE to watch...” Cut to Greg looking right into camera, ear buds out, saying, “Want to watch with me?” And he turns up the pathway to Michelle’s home.

Inside her bedroom, standing infront of the kingsize bed, Michelle has begun to remove her clothes ... Her blouse and skirt are already off – so as we arrive she’s already down to bra and panties. A nice pair, both in black. Her skin is lightly tanned, and her boobs full in the cups of the bra. She’s only carrying a couple of extra kilos and appears to be in pretty good shape for a woman in her forties. There’s a caesarean scar on her belly just above the line of her panties.

“My husband always said I have the tightest pussy he’s ever been in ... When I was pregnant he joked that I’d never get a child through it ... Then when the time came, I didn’t have to. Gavin was in a difficult position and the labour was taking forever, so they sliced me open, RUINED my lovely tummy, and out he came...” She runs her finger along the scar. “At least my pussy is still in great condition though!” She smiles – again the smile falls somewhere between air-hostess friendly, and middle-aged wannabe dogfucker ... Very sexy.

She moves from her scar to her panties and slips them off quickly to give us our first glimpse of that pussy she’s so proud of. It’s certainly well looked after – hair trimmed short, bikini line waxed, not a stray pube in sight.

She brings her hands to her bra, placing one over each breast. “Can I leave this on? I hate the way my boobs look ... They used to be so perky, but since Gavin and old age ... They aren’t pretty anymore!” We say it’s fine for her to leave the bra on if she wants to – but our viewers would love to see what she’s got – and we don’t challenge her on the ‘old age’ comment.

Michelle thinks for a moment, then flips one shoulder strap, then the other, off. Unhooks her bra, and lets it fall away. Her boobs fall with it. Not as far as she may have implied, but still a decent drop. She goes from rounded boobs in the bra, to elongated, but not ugly, boobs hanging down. “There...” She says, with a mock scowl direct to camera. “Happy now, viewers?”

Before she can say anything else Samson bounds into the room – quickly making his way over to her and leaning into her legs hard enough to almost knock her over, working his way around her until he’s back infront again, then pushing his big brown head between her thighs to try and lick her pussy.

She pushes him away and dances back a couple of steps... “Woohhhh there, boy ... Take your time – I don’t even know your name...”

Greg, standing in the door, helps out, “His name is Samson...”

Michelle smiles and falls back on the bed, “Oh in that case ... I’m Michelle and this is for you...” She spreads her legs like a pornstar, straight up and out to the sides, offering her wide-open cunt to the animal.

Samson steps toward her, his tail stub wagging, and goes for her pussy – his big tongue swishing around and over it, much to Michelle’s pleasure. She writhes and moans, her hands down on the top of his big head, not pushing him away – just maintaining contact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.