The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
s3e17 - Gillian (39) university lecturer from Bath

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: s3e17 - Gillian (39) university lecturer from Bath - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 3, Episode 17: Gillian Brook

We open with a montage of the beautiful Georgian architecture of the grand city of Bath, near Bristol in England’s south-west. Then cut to a shot of the University of Bath. Hundreds of 18-22 year olds strolling around campus ... And among them, standing still whilst everyone else moves around her, looking right into camera, is our next subject...

She’s a fairly attractive woman – soft features and a round (not fat) face. Her long blonde hair is tied up into a knot on the back of her head.

She wears a sleeveless A-Line dress that just about covers her knees. Her short and stocky body is strongly built rather than overweight – and fills out every spare inch of the material. Especially around the boobs, which look suspiciously like they might be fake.

She speaks with an educated Welsh accent – not a strong accent, but the Welsh is definitely there somewhere in her past. Confident and a little sad at the same time. “My name is Gillian Brook, and I lecture in Politics and History here at the University of Bath. I’m 39 years old, originally from Rhyl in North Wales, and I once made the mistake of turning down the chance to have sex with a dog!”

She smiles, indicating that just admitting this among the passing throng of young students is a bit of a real.

Cut to Gillian’s interview footage. Sitting at the front of an abandoned lecture theatre within the university.

“My husband and I were always very responsible and respectable at home ... But every year we’d go away on holiday and I would become someone different ... I just become a total slut! I was completely free and could do whatever I felt like doing ... I fucked men and women, complete strangers, gangs of black guys ... We tried just about everything...”

Just about... ?

“A few years ago we were in Thailand ... We were at a little sex party, and they had this little Thai hooker who did a live show with her dog ... She asked for volunteers to try it, and I was just about to put my hand up when another lady jumped in and took her turn ... After that I lost my nerve and we just watched her doing it instead.”

Did you enjoy watching live?

“Completely. That dog really reamed her out ... He was so big, and she was so small ... She was a mess when he was finished. Snot and spit everywhere – hers and his. I was so jealous.” She lets out a very brief, nervous, almost wheezing laugh.

But you didn’t want to try it then?

“No. The moment had passed. He was exhausted after he’d finished with his second woman, and we couldn’t wait until he was ready to go again, we had to go back to our hotel ... I’ve always regretted not taking the chance when I had it.”

She sits and nods to herself, clearly thinking back to that moment – then smiles to camera, thinking forward to what’s about to happen. “But now it’s time to forget regrets and make some memories!”

So where is your husband today?

“Oh, he ran off with a student a year ago ... A younger thing. I think he figured he’d had all the fun he was going to have with me and wanted to be with someone he could push a little further...”

Do you think he’ll watch this and wish he’d stayed?

“Possibly...” She pauses. “Probably not though. I’ve seen the girl. If he hadn’t run off with her, I probably would have!” She laughs at her comment.

So how long would you say you’ve been waiting for this moment?

She ponders this for a moment. “I don’t recall being turned on by the idea before that time in Thailand – so that would be 5 or 6 years ... Yes, about 6 years.”

Would you like to get started?

Gillian takes a very obvious look around the lecture hall. “Where’s my doggy?” She smiles, a very toothy smile.

Outside ... A fat, balding, angry looking man, and his sleek, hairy, nasty looking dog, are striding through the university campus like men on a mission ... It’s Dennis and Casanova.

We’re close up on Casanova’s scary narrow snout – white teeth looking as fearsome as ever. As Dennis’s rasps out his herald for the beast, we cut to various other shots of the animal – side view as he walks, front view as he follows behind our cameraman, a close-up of his balls, wiggling between his strong thighs.

“All the way from Daaan Saaaf ... It’s the ‘ound of ‘ell ‘imself ... It’s the beast from the east end ... The lover, the licker, the rock ‘ard, go ‘ard, take you in the back yard, meanest muvva-fucker of them all ... The one and only ... Casanova the Fird.”

Casanova barks and almost appears to smile with pride at his timing.

Back in the lecture hall, Gillian is on her feet, straightening out the front of her dress. Smiling demurely but unable to contain her growing excitement. The door at the back of the room opens and Casanova leads Dennis in. The dog pulls against his master, who smiles all the way down the stepped seating until he gets to Gillian at the front of the room.

Gillian greets Dennis with a shake of the hand and an almost embarrassed ‘hello’, and then reaches out to ruffle Casanova’s head – clearly as nervous about it being a Doberman as she is about it being the dog that is here to pleasure her.

She comments that, “He looks a bit scary...”, but Dennis calms her nerves, “Like I said, ‘e’s a lover not a fighter ... A licker not a biter ... He won’t hurt you ... Much...” He smiles and it softens his face. Gillian looks happier too – almost too happy, too quick...

“Now...” Says Dennis. “If you don’t mind me saying ... You seem, ‘over-dressed’ for the occasion.”

“We better remedy that then...” She says as she unfastens the rear of the neck of the dress, then unzips the side from armpit to hip, before slipping the whole thing off, over her hips and down to the floor. As the dress drops down we see a simple, well stuffed, white bra and red lacey panties, plus her high heels. She pauses a second whilst we take in the hard curve of her breasts, still looking fake, and the soft curves of her belly and hips. Rounded, maybe a few kilos over-ideal weight, but still healthy.

Casanova is moving back and forth infront of Dennis, still on his chain so not able to move more than a meter in each direction.

Gillian flips a shoulder strap off, then reaches up behind her back and unhooks her bra, letting it fall free of her round boobs, which hold their shape remarkably well. She must see our reaction because she smiles a shy little smile and confirms, “We had them done before the wedding. My husband said he wanted all of his friends to be jealous of him on the big day. My wedding dress had to be completely re-done at the last minute ... It was chaos ... But it was worth it! I’ve had a lot of fun with these babies!!”

Casanova is going seriously nuts now, pulling against his chain, just wanting to get at this near naked slut’s soft body.

She doesn’t wait for instructions and gets down onto the floor about two meters from the beast. Sitting back with her knees up and apart, running a hand over one boob, fingers playing around her nipple, slipping down over her soft belly, over her red panties and between her legs, finger tips rubbing against the gusset, a dark mark appearing on the material to show exactly where her pussy lips meet... “Mmmmmm, I’m so wet for you, doggy...”

Casanova is straining Dennis’s grip. Gillian knows she’s torturing him.

She slips her hand inside her panties and continues to play with her pussy lips within – then brings her hand out and holds it out toward the beast... “I’m ready for him now...”

Dennis unhooks Casanova’s chain and the dog bolts forward to Gillian’s outstretched hand, sniffing and licking at her finger-tips, recognising the flavour. Jillian giggles, “You likey? There’s more where that comes from...” She leans back on one hand and uses the other to pull the gusset of her panties to one side to reveal her blonde haired pussy. In the second before Casanova gets his snout in there we see what looks like a very neat pussy, with tidy little lips, and a little gold bar piercing through her clit.

Casanova doesn’t care about piercings or pretty pussy lips – he just wants to taste her honey. His long wet tongue snaking over her cunt, slipping between her lips, inside her pussy – fast and hard. She lays back and lets her hands find her boobs, playing with them, pinching her nipples as the dog licks at her cunt. The moaning and smiling she does lets us know that she really likes his tongue!

Casanova seems to like the taste, because he’s licking long and deep, really getting in there – turning his head sideways, crouching down, angling himself so that he can get his cold nose right up against her clit, his tongue working her like a machine ... Doing it just right ... Doing it perfectly ... Gillian’s face turning red, her boobs seeming to get bigger, little blue veins showing through her pale skin ... Breathing hard, gasping, until ... She cums hard, crying out and wailing. Her voice echoing around the empty lecture hall.

As soon as she is cumming and shaking, Dennis steps in to ‘rescue’ her – grabbing Casanova by the collar and pulling him backward. The dog has no desire to stop, so he keeps his hindpaws where they are, which means Dennis pretty much just pulls his front paws up into the air until the beast is virtually standing upright.

As Gillian regains her senses, she notices that the big dog is pretty much standing infront of her – the tip of his cock already out of its sheath – and she can’t resist ... She rolls over onto her knees and shuffles forward until she’s right infront of him, then leans forward...

Her face close to his cock, licking her lips as she fondles him to a full erection with both hands. Gently massaging it, then getting a grip on the shaft from around his sheath, whispering about, “What a beautiful boy” he is – and as she speaks, with perfect timing, more of his cock shaft slides out into view. Her face brightens up even more – her smile broader... “Oh, that’s beautiful ... That’s amazing ... That’s... “ She pauses for effect... “That’s good enough to eat!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.