The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s3e16 - Gabrielle (56) civil servant from Westminster

Erotica Sex Story: s3e16 - Gabrielle (56) civil servant from Westminster - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Traffic filters along a canyon like street. Flat fronted 3 and 4 story buildings lining either side. A red double decker London bus, followed by a black cab, is a dead giveaway to the fact that we’re back in the nation’s capital again. Infront of us the large, colourful and modern square front of The Home Office looms up looking surprisingly friendly.

A smartly dressed, prim-looking woman takes a step forward from the building to meet us. She fills her suit out well, good hips fairly narrow waist, and a big chest, she looks directly into camera with brown eyes that are distorted to huge by thick spectacles. Her dark hair is nearly styled and doesn’t quite reach her shoulders. She’s pleasant enough to look hard, if a little stern and matronly.

“Hello, my name is Gabrielle McKeag, and I’m a senior personnel manager at the Home Office in London.”

Gabrielle doesn’t give her age. She’s 56, and without being cruel, she looks every day of it.

We cut to footage of Gabrielle sitting with her husband, Jeremy, on an elegant couch. She’s wearing a little more make-up than before. Not quite slutty, but definitely trying to ‘sex’ herself up a bit for the scene...

She sits very correctly, straight back, shoulders back, considerable chest pushed out, but her top still buttoned right up to hide all sight of cleavage – a large, half-filled wine glass in her hand and a smile that suggests it’s not the first glass she’s had this evening. Jeremy is quite slight, immaculately dressed, and ever-so-slightly effeminate. The room itself is well decorated, with high ceilings, heavy curtains, lots of antique furniture. All very classy.

We interview the pair of them in a single frame, seeing their reactions to each other’s answers.

Gabrielle starts us off - “Our marriage has always been one of convenience. I think it’s fair to say that we’re ‘friends without benefits’... “ She turns to Jeremy and checks, “Would you agree with that, dear?”

Jeremy answers with a wave of one hand that leaves us in little doubt as to why there are no ‘benefits’ in this relationship. His voice has a screaming queen quality to it. “I think that’s fair to say, yes dear. We’ve never been what you might call a ‘regular’ couple.”

“Unlike my husband, I’ve never found men to be remotely attractive...” She says. He reacts with a smile, amused that she’s confirmed his sexuality. She continues, “ ... But I’ve never understood the attraction of women either. I do enjoy sex ... I just don’t particularly like people. Relationships are so complicated and awkward ... I far prefer to keep things simple. Jeremy have similar tastes in food, furnishings, music and art ... We work in the same field, we have the same friends ... It just seemed to make sense for us to stay together.”

Jeremy now, “I have no interest in a same-sex relationship ... I love the sexual side of being gay, but I wouldn’t want to live with a man. The same man, all the time, how boring would that be?” He smiles, “I like a bit of fun ... And then another bit of fun ... And then another ... A white one, a black one, an Asian one ... Variety, as they say, is the spice of life ... And I like my life to be very spicy!”

She takes another sip of wine, then launches into her next passage. “It’s probably the thing we share in common the most ... We both love that short, sharp, passionate, dirty, wham-bam-thankyou-mam one night stand ... I think I’ve probably kept my activities a little more undercover than he has ... He has no shame ... He’s been arrested a couple of times for public indecency...”

Jeremy looks a little embarrassed, but not ashamed as he offers his defense, “What can I say... ? Public toilets are just soooo tempting!”

Gabrielle continues, “But he’s been out of the closet forever...”

“I was never IN the closet, I was born out and stayed out ... Loud and proud!” He adds.

Another quick sip of wine for Gabrielle, then, “So this is, in a way, MY time to come out of the closet ... I’ve always been fascinated by bestiality. By the sheer naughtiness of it. He can go to a public toilet and get a mouthful of a strange man, I’d far rather stay home and have some fun with a large dog ... I think that’s far far naughtier...” She smiles, tips her head to the side a little as if she’s still thinking this through. “ ... And doing it on television makes it that bit naughtier still!”

Jeremy looks highly amused. “She’s wanted to try it for a long time. She told me a long time ago. Watching her with men only turns me on because of the naked men, but just the idea of watching her with a dog. I think it’s very dirty. Very sexy. I’m almost jealous of her today.”

Back to Gabrielle, considering a question that’s been asked ‘off camera’. “It’s actually very erotic to think of going to work, holding a staff meeting or an interview, and having all of these people who work FOR me, knowing what kind of a woman I am. To talk to them and think that everyone has seen me on the show. For them to know what I’ve done will be a real turn-on.”

Answering another question, “Yes, I think they’d be surprised to see me do something like this on television, but probably not that surprised that I would do it in private ... I think everyone suspects I’m a bit of a pervert deep down.”

Gabrielle is given the signal that it’s time. She finishes off the wine in her glass and places it on a low coffee table, then stands up, wobbling a little due the alcohol she’s downed as much as her nerves, and begins to unbutton her blouse with a huge smile on her face. As the blouse opens up we get the see the full scope of her boobs. They are huge. Spilling over her black 38DD bra, a tidal wave of flesh. Her belly is in decent shape considering how big she is up-top – not flat, but no roly-poly pot belly either.

“They never fail to take my breath away.” Says Jeremy, looking at the camera rather than his wife’s huge boobs. “As if you even look!” She sniggers. There’s nothing mean in her comment, it’s very matter of fact.

As if to demonstrate her point that Jeremy isn’t paying attention, she pulls the cups of her bra down and eases those big mammaries out into plane site. Unleashed, they hang down well below the line of the bra, obscuring the cups she’s just peeled down. She gives them a wobble toward Jeremy, who overacts – throwing both hands up in the air as if he’s stunned.

She laughs it off, reaches down for her wine and takes another sip – then she’s bunching up her skirt, the hem, just below her knees, up to her hips. We can’t see what she’s got up there because the front of her skirt is still hanging down. She grabs her knickers inside the skirt, and pulls them down her legs. She sits back down on the couch and lifts her feet so she can pull the underwear off. Then she stumbles back to her feet, her hands back up her skirt, pulling the whole thing up so that we can get our first sight of her well trimmed, stubbly pussy. She thinks this is the funniest thing.

She twists her skirt around until she finds the zip on the side, pulls that down, and then removes the skirt altogether. So, apart from her shoes, she’s naked. She stands there with her hands on her hips, looking confident and quite proud of herself. She’s a big girl. Curvaceous. Saggy big boobs hanging down low, soft belly leading into big hips and fat arse. Not fat fat, but not small or tight.

We cut to the street outside...

Close up of a big, heavy sheath swinging under a dog’s belly as it walks. Close up of a big pair of dog’s balls, swinging heavy between strong hind legs. Close up of big dog’s paws plodding down onto the pavement as he walks. Close up of his huge head, mouth open, tongue out, drool and slobber on the jowls. Ultra-close up of his huge, fully erect, purple dog cock with little blue and red blood vessels criss-crossing its surface – an older woman’s hand, wrinkled fingers and too many rings, holding it gently around the shaft ... Cut to a wide shot of the whole dog - the Greatest Dane of them all ... No words are required to introduce ... Dino!

The giant animal almost drags Bernard along with him.

Back to Gabrielle and Jeremy’s home, and the front door opening to allow Bernard and his beast to enter. Jeremy laughs when he sees the size of the dog. Gabrielle has the broadest smile as she walks over toward Bernard and Dino, her arms out in a huge hostess-hug welcome. Apparently completely at ease with being stark naked save for her high-heels. She gives Bernard a hug, which appears to set him back on his heels a little, her big saggy boobs mashing up against his shirt front, and an air-kiss on either side of his head. “Oh hello, darling ... Welcome...” Then she turns her attention to Dino, who looks a little confused by her loud, confident approach.

She drops into a deep squat, her knees wide apart – we catch a brief shots of her pussy spreading open, pink and wet inside, before Dino steps toward her and she wraps her arms around his powerful neck. “Ohhh, who’s a big handsome boy!” She gasps, feeling his impressive physique. She turns to look up at Jeremy. “He’s bigger than most of the sissies you bring home...”

Jeremy nods and smiles. “I may have to spend a moment with him myself before he goes...” He looks to Bernard to see if that’s a possibility, but Bernard doesn’t even make eye contact, preferring to talk to Gabrielle.

“What did you want to try first?” He asks in his strong Brummie accent, still holding Dino’s leash.

She’s still squatting infront of the beast, looking up at Bernard, then right into Dino’s big brown eyes, and still smiling. “Actually, I think I’d quite like to start things off with a little kiss...” She says, and before Bernard can offer any direction, she’s making kissy-kissy sounds and moving her mouth toward Dino’s face. He instinctively slops his tongue out and over the approaching face, and she reacts by closing her eyes tight and opening her mouth a little, poking out her tongue, a bit at a time, until on the 4th lick she has it all the way out and her mouth wide open. His tongue is all over her face, over her tongue, and in her mouth – smearing her make-up a little, and we can still see the smile on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.