The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s2e13 - Stephanie (53) sex shop worker from Southampton

Erotica Sex Story: s2e13 - Stephanie (53) sex shop worker from Southampton - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 3, Episode 13: Stephanie

We’re in a sex shop – nothing big or flashy, but it’s not too dark and seedy either. Two aisles running from front to back – one filled with magazines and DVDs, the other with dildos and vibrators. The rear wall covered with kinky costumes, and at the front a single member of staff. There are no customers in the store, perhaps scared off by our camera crew.

The member of staff is middle-aged going on old – wearing a little red dress that she’s really 20, or even 30 years too old to be wearing. It highlights fake cleavage from a bad boob job, a narrow waste, and an almost shapeless arse. It’s safe to say she wouldn’t dress like this for a regular day in the shop.

In close-up. “I’m Stephanie Taylor, I’m 56, and should probably know better...” She finds her own joke much funnier than it actually is. “I’m from Portsmouth, and I work in this lovely little sex shop.”

We watch her checking the shelves, making sure toys are in the right place. Magazines and DVDs are the right way around. She occasionally holds one up to the camera and says something about “I loved this one” or “I almost bought one of these” ... She reaches the end of the shelf, mounted in pride-of-place, on its own shelf ... She picks up a box containing a dog dildo. “These have been our top seller ever since your show went on. We used to keep a couple behind the counter, very rare anyone asked for one ... Then when you went on the air, suddenly everyone wants one.”

Do you have one?

“I’ve got two ... And a horsey one too ... I love them.” She giggles. “I use them all the time ... It’s not like they’re getting in anyone else’s way! I haven’t had a partner for about 4 years now!”

When you use them, do you think about dogs?

“Of course ... I think about a dog inside me. When I watch your show I imagine myself on it, like this, now ... And when the woman starts having sex with the dog, I join in with my toy ... It makes for a very interesting viewing experience, I can tell you!”

What do you want to get from today’s experience?

She thinks for a second, then smiles, a trite, almost childish smile. “To cum!”

Is that everything?

“Is there anything else?”

Cut to a few minutes later, as she steps into a slightly more open space at the rear of the shop, infront of a rack of the hardest core videos they are allowed to sell (none of which contain the kind of action she’s about to experience).

She pauses for the camera and straightens out the little red dress, making sure everything is in place before taking hold of the hem and peeling the whole thing up and over her head to reveal first a pair of red lacey knickers, then a red lacey bra which contains the most obvious bolt-on boobs you’ll ever see. Not huge, just two obviously fake grapefruit sized mounds attached to her front. Her belly is as soft as you would expect a 56 year old woman’s belly to be, her legs a little scrawny, lacking tone. She’s pale all over, a legacy of years working in a shop with no windows. To be fair, it’s not a bad body for an older woman, but we’ve seen much better on the show. Stephanie clearly doesn’t care what we think – she feels good about herself and that’s all that matters.

She unhooks the bra and lets it fall from her chest, the boobs move apart sideways rather than down. Without the bra they look even faker than before. Almost perfectly round, just slapped onto her rib-cage. Her nipples bullets sticking out. But she’s still happy, because she loves them. “They aren’t the best, but they’re all I could afford. I love them anyway. They seem more sensitive since I had them done. Do you want to touch?”

Our young production assistant, Charley, a cute brunette who’s always enjoyed the feel of another woman’s flesh, is volunteered to check the fake boobs out. She’s not overjoyed because she prefers women of her own age.

Charley steps in and reaches out to take one grapefruit tit in each hand. She weighs them up, squeezes them, turns to camera and smiles. “They’re not bad, you know ... I prefer the real thing, but these are okay...” She looks down at her own chest, concealed within a t-shirt, and adds, “I wouldn’t mind a pair myself!” The whole time Charley is talking Stephanie is biting her lip, soaking up the simple pleasure of the feel of another woman’s hands on her boobs. Charley ends her squeezing by taking the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and pinching, holding them harder and harder as she looks into Stephanie’s eyes, smiling a naughty little smile that suggests she enjoys this ... Then, just as Stephanie is beginning to recoil from the pain, she pulls her fingers away and skips back out of frame so that we can get on with the real business...

Stephanie seems to have moved onto another level of excitement – she started the session expecting to have sex with an ugly dog and she’s just had her boobs fondled and nipples pinched by a pretty lesbian. “It’s a day for new experiences!!” She jokes, rubbing her sore nipples and giving her own boobs a little squeeze.

We cut to the rear entrance of the store as a couple of customers enter. A wider shot of the shop shows that we’ve got about a dozen customers in now, all men, standing between the racks of goods, crowded around the little space at the rear. The word has obviously got out that there’s a little show today, and these pervs don’t want to miss a thing. A couple of them try to hide their faces, but most are happy to be on the show.

Then ... One of our regular owners, the larger than life Cockney barrow-boy Dennis steps through the back door (by himself) and begins his catchphrase introduction ... The shop patrons all hang on his every work, giving a little cheer at the end of every line.

“Ladies and gentlemen ... Please welcome your favourite and mine ... The ‘ound of ‘ell ... The beast from the east end ... He’s a lover not a fighter ... A licker not a biter ... He’s a rock ‘ard, go ‘ard, take you in the back yard, fuck you in the arse and send your mum a post-card ... Meeeeean muvva-fucker ... All the way from East ‘am ... I give you...” He reaches back to grab the door handle and pulls it open again, allowing a very sprightly black Doberman to trot in... “Casanova the Fird.”

It’s hard to tell which of them is prouder. The owner for his intro, or the dog for the welcoming applause and cheers. Casanova bounces around excitedly and lets out a quick ‘woof’!

Stephanie looks impressed. A big smile on her face, and her fingers already pinching and twisting her hard and pointy little nipples (well, Charley’s not doing it for her anymore, so she has to squeeze her own). “Hello, boy...” She says as Dennis allows the beast to get close to her. She bends down to welcome him with strokes and scratches on the back and sides. He loves it.

We pan around the crowd of customers as they eagerly anticipate the action. A couple of them comment.

Customer #1 – “I’ve never seen a live sex show before, let alone one with a dog.” Customer #2 – “It’s a pity Stephanie isn’t a few years younger ... I love bestiality, but not with these old hags...” Customer #3 – “I would have thought she’d have more choice about who, or what, she gets fucked by ... She’s not THAT bad...” Customer #4 – “I’ve been shopping here for years ... I’m looking forward to this ... I’ve always had a soft spot for Steph.” Customer #5 – “I’m just here to put some nice material in the old wank-bank!”

And around to Stephanie, sitting on the floor, one arm around Casanova, the other hand playing with one of her own boobs. Looking up into camera, awaiting her ‘go’ signal ... Then she gets it – and reaches around the dog, down under his belly to start rubbing his sheath.

She looks up at all the customers watching on, and smiles at them. “Can everyone see?” She asks, helpfully ... Murmers of approval. She smiles again, then leans over, offering Casanova her face, and letting him ‘kiss’ her closed mouth once before pulling away again to concentrate of playing with his cock.

We focus on his cock in close-up – already showing under her firm rubbing. An inch – the classic lipstick tip ... And then her face is in frame, and she’s running the lipstick tip around her mouth, pretending to put on lipstick ... And then she’s sucking on it – the whole thing in her mouth. It’s not very big yet so it’s easy to take it all in one go, and she’s smiling as she does it...

The little audience watches with us, in complete silence, not daring to make a sound in case the show stops. As it happens, it doesn’t last much longer ... Not in its current form anyway. She sucks the dog for less than a minute before pulling his growing cock out of her mouth, and smiling into camera, claiming that “I didn’t come here to suck cock ... I came here to be fucked by a dog!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.