The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s3e11 - Caitlyn (22) student from Penzance

Erotica Sex Story: s3e11 - Caitlyn (22) student from Penzance - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 3, Episode 11: Caitlyn

Welcome to the tight streets, narrow roads and tall shopfronts of Penzance, in Cornwall, England. An almost forgotten corner of the country, about as far west as one can go in the UK without leaving the mainland. We meet our next subject behind the counter of a small tea-room in the middle of one of these shopping streets.

She’s a skinny girl with pale, pretty features and an extremely wide mouth. She could use a little time in the sun, and good meal too, that’s for sure. Her white polo shirt is tight enough to highlight her healthy pair of boobs and is tucked into her black knee length skirt which is also synched in tight enough to highlight how slim her belly and hips are. Her legs very slim under the hemline of the skirt. She’s casually pretty rather than beautiful. When she smiles that wide, white-toothed smile, she’s not bad at all, if you like them skinny.

She introduces herself direct to camera with a surprisingly deep, quite naughty sounding West country accent. “My name is Caitlyn McDermott, I’m 22, and I work as a waitress here in my home town of Penzance in Cornwall.”

Then we’re with Caitlyn at a table in the corner of the tea-room. She’s on a break and we’ve commandeered this area to conduct a brief interview. She keeps her voice down, her husky whispered tone is very alluring. She has a glass of water but doesn’t drink from it, just moves it from hand to hand as she slides it around on the table top.

“I’ve always wanted to be on the tele ... I can’t sing or dance, I can’t act ... So there’s not much else I can do really. I applied for Take Me Out, and First Dates, but neither of them got back to me ... So I was watching your show, and it was a bit strange, but afterwards everyone was always talking about last night’s show... ‘Did you see the girl from Liverpool? Did you see that Irish teenager? Did you see what the fat girl did with that bloody big dog... ?’ And I’m thinking that could be me, they could all be talking about me, all of the country...”

She smiles, looking genuinely excited about the prospect of being infamous.

So this is about wanting to be on television rather than wanting to be with a dog...

“Of course – who really wants to be with a dog? That’s just weird, isn’t it? It’s ugly and filthy ... You’d only do it to get on tv, wouldn’t you?”

We point out that the vast majority of our subjects have been dreaming of having sex with dogs for years before we came along – when the idea of that being on television was about as unlikely an idea as one could have. Caitlyn doesn’t look convinced.

Have you thought about the actual act? About really being on the floor, with a big dog mounting you, penetrating you, and making you his bitch... ? She pauses as she considers the question. “I’ve thought about it a bit. It’s very naughty – but I like naughty ... I don’t mind – I’ve had sex with men I don’t like before, just to, like, make them like me ... Or to get revenge on another girl or whatever. There was a girl at school who I hated, and – after we left school, mind – I slept with her dad just to mess with her head ... He was ancient – like 45 or something, and fat ... But I let him do everything to me just so I could send her the pictures!”

So you enjoy a little deviant fun ... Do you think you’ll enjoy being with a dog?

“I’ll enjoy doing it on camera, knowing that everyone is watching ... I’ll enjoy everyone talking about me, or coming up to me in the street and asking if that was me... ?

What if they don’t talk to you? Some of our former subjects say they’ve been ignored, or verbally abused for being on the show...

“That’ll be what some people will do ... But the point is that they will know me, even if they don’t talk to me – they’ll talk about me ... And if someone wants to walk up to me and spit in my face and call me a dirty dogslut ... Well, that’s being famous, isn’t it?” She smiles.

Although she doesn’t fit our standard profile – a woman who wants to have sex with a dog because it’s a dog, the reality is that she wants to have sex with a dog, even if only to gain some degree of fame ... And it’s hard to argue that this slim, pretty young lady, won’t look very good with a dog ontop of her – so we agree to meet her at her home later that week to shoot our scene...

We cut to a week later, Caitlyn at home, in her bedroom. We don’t get to see the rest of the house, but this appears to be the bedroom of a daughter rather than a home-owner, it would appear that she still lives with her family.

Our crew set up their cameras whilst Caitlyn sits on the edge of the bed, looking around. She’s put a little more make-up on that she was wearing at the tea-room. Her hair is now tied up, and she’s wearing the tightest nothing-left-to-the-imagination t-shirt, no bra beneath and pointy nipples straining the fabric.

With everyone ready and everything in place, Caitlyn stands up with a slightly uncertain, almost worried look on her face. Everything is punctuated with a nervous half giggle.

“Cameras on? Everyone ready to go? Should I take it off now?” She asks, fingering the bottom of her top, smiling into camera, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She gets an answer in the affirmative, then asks “Really? Now... ?” Confirmed again, and she peels the shirt up and over her head.

Her body is exactly as we expected – very slim, sideways on you feel like she’d almost disappear except for her boobs – those firm young boobs ... Not huge, ‘only’ a C-cup, but on her body they seem out of proportion.

Skirt off to reveal a little bottom, very pert and inviting. Though she’s short, her legs are so slim they look long. “Do you really want everything off? Everything?” She’s playing with us, the innocent girl ... Again, the whole crew nods.

She grabs the corners of her panties, where they are highest on her hips, and shimmies them down, to reveal a very short trimmed pussy, as blonde as the hair on her head. Almost invisible hair. Her thin thighs combine with a meaty pussy to give her a good ‘flat gap’ at the top of her legs. And there she is – not the best looking girl world, a little too slim, with out of proportion boobs, skinny legs, and a mouth that’s just a little too big for her face – but under the circumstances – she looks like a million bucks!

“Where’s my co-star then?” She jokes. “I’m not going to get on tee vee for just being a naked girl...”

We cut to the neat street outside - a big brown and white German Pointer approaches, his owner striding briskly along behind him. The dog is magnificent, the owner a scruff. They don’t so much walk as strut. Cool. Sharp. Desirable ... The dog at least. The sounds of the Bee Gees’ “Staying Alive” play behind them as they approach.

Twenty-something owner Greg addresses the camera directly in a friendly voice.

“I’m Greg, and this is Samson ... He’s a 6 year old German Pointer ... I’ve had him since he was a puppy, and he’s had sex with every woman I’ve had, and a few I haven’t ... Me and Samson here, we’re looking for love, or anything else we can get.”

Caitlyn waits in her room and we catch her expression perfectly as the door opens and Samson is let in. He’s off the chain and bouncing around the second he sees her naked little body. That wide mouth is beaming a smile they can probably see on the other side of town. She looks from the dog to the camera, locks onto the lens, and talks – clearly more interested in being on screen than under dog... “He’s a very handsome doggo, isn’t he? I think he’ll have a lot of fun with me ... I’m going to give him a very good time!” She says. “Do you think he’ll look good on my back? Do you think his colouring will work well with me?”

He’s mainly brown, she’s a lovely pale pink, he’ll contrast with her beautifully we tell her. That just makes her smile wider. “Goodo ... I want to look good! There’s no point shagging a dog if no one remembers it...”

She stands with her legs a little apart, bending her knees to offer her pussy to the beast. Encouraging him to lick her. “Come on, boy ... I got a lovely wet pussy for you ... Come and have a try...” She rubs her fingers along the lips, sinking two of them knuckle deep inside her pussy so that she can offer the dog a taster ... He gets close enough, sniffs her fingers, then licks them, then heads for her pussy – right away landing his tongue on target. Caitlyn brings those fingers up to her mouth, still wet from pussy poke and dog lick, and puts them in her mouth, sucking them as the dog licks her pussy. Then there’s just a little tell-tale look over at the camera to make sure she’s still in frame ... We catch the look just as we close in on the pussy licking.

She lets him lick as long as he likes - and he likes - until her legs begin to shake and she starts to moan. “Ooohhhhh, ooohhh that’s actually ... Mmmmnnnnn ... Ooohhhh ... Oooohhh...”

He’s digging in, his tongue exploring, his teeth actually nipping and nibbling on her pussy lips. “Ouch!” She yelps, jumping back away from the animal. Samson looks most confused as the little pink thing backs away rubbing at her pussy. Her mood appears to have taken a sudden turn.

Our production assistant, Charley, checks that Caitlyn is okay. Makes sure she’s prepared to continue. “Yeah, just so long as he doesn’t bite me again.” Greg notes that it wasn’t a bite, just a little nip. “So long as we keep his teeth away from you everything should be okay...”

Maybe we should switch things around ... He’s warmed you up – maybe it’s time for you to get him warmed up...

Caitlyn nods, a little uncertain all of a sudden, but not giving up just yet.

Greg positions Samson infront of Caitlyn, facing away from her, joking that “I’ll keep the sharp end away from you.” He encourages her to stand behind the animal, almost astride his back, and bend forward so that her boobs are brushing against it’s back. “I’m told it’s a very erotic feeling.” He says.

She relaxes and smiles a little as her nipples make contact with his fur. She runs her hands over his sides. Working her way under his belly from both sides. Reaching further under his belly, having to bend just a little further forward, her breasts brushing against the dog’s back. Dangling against his spine. She begins to build up her confidence again, keeping her legs straight, knowing that this will look good on camera – young and slim woman, bent over, arse stuck out, boobs hanging down, big dog under her.

Reaching under him to fondle his sheath, both hands working it – one at the base, the other near the opening. Gripping the shaft within and jerking it whilst trying to pull the sheath back to expose the firming flesh with the other. Feeling safe because she’s behind him - smiling broadly as she does it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.