The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s3e10 - Stacy (44) hairdresser from London

Erotica Sex Story: s3e10 - Stacy (44) hairdresser from London - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 3, Episode 10: Stacy

On one side of the street a row of pre-War three-story buildings – shopfront downstairs, residential apartment/flats above. On the other side of the street, modern four/five level office buildings, and an old train station with a sign outside that reads, “Welcome to Enfield Chase”. We’re in North London to meet our next subject, and she’s a subject who’s worth meeting.

Back to those shopfronts – one in particular – Hair By Hottinger. A modest hair and beauty place. We head inside and see one customer sitting flicking through a celebrity magazine, and another sitting infront of a mirror having her hair styled.

The hairdresser is tall and slim with big fake-looking boobs wrapped in a tight, low-cut top, and her arse jammed into a pair of jeans designed for a 20 year old. She has long auburn coloured hair flowing down to her shoulders and an attractive tanned face. Lots of make-up, possibly a little too much as she tries to compensate for being the wrong side of 40.

She introduces herself in voice-over as her conversation with her customers is muted. Her accent is light and friendly, with a distinct Cockney edge to it.

“My name is Stacy Hottinger, I’m 44, and I’m a hairdresser from Enfield in Norf Landon.”

The customers think we’re shooting a documentary about small business owners, and chatter with Stacy as if this is any other day of the year.

Stacy, matter of factly, starts a conversation with the lady who’s hair she is cutting. “Have you been watching that ‘Zoo UK’ show?”

Customer #1, a blonde haired 30something, looks disgusted. “They should lock them up. Filthy bloody perverts the lot of them.” She says. “I don’t know why they would show it.”

Cut to Customer #2, a younger woman with already short hair and multiple facial piercings, smiles. “I can’t believe they show that on tele ... Long live the BBC, eh? Amazing, isn’t it?”

Cut to Customer #3, about the same age as Stacy, with her dark hair being cut into a retro-bob style. “They are either the bravest girls in the world, or the sluttiest ... To do that on tv...”

Stacy, casually as she clips, “Could you ever do that?”

Customer #3, “Not on tv...” She chuckles.

Cut to Customer #4, another blonde in her 20s, “I’d like to say I wouldn’t – but the idea’s growing on me to be honest.”

Cut to Customer #5, a bleach-blonde this time, also in her 20s, “If my boyfriend had his way I’d be doing it all the bloody time...”

Cut to Stacy, talking direct to camera, as she cuts another customer’s hair. “It’s all I talk about all day at work. It actually gives me a bit of a thrill just to talk about it. I never say what I want to do, or how much I think about it, I just bring it up and my customers usually can’t shut up about it. I’ve met a couple of ladies who admit they’ve actually tried it for real. I almost asked for an invite home with one customer who says she does it all the time, but I was a bit scared of her...”

How long have you felt this way?

“I think I saw my first doggy video when I was a teenager. A school-friend showed it to me, she thought it was funny. I couldn’t get it out of my head. Then years later I had a boyfriend with a big porn collection, and I asked him if he had anything with animals on ... He fucked me doggy style and called me his bitch whilst I watched some German tarts sharing a dog. Ever since then, I’ve only ever really enjoyed sex if I was thinking about being with a dog whilst we did it.”

Judging by the way you look, I guess you have a lot of opportunities to think about it...

She smiles, “Yeah ... I do alright, but I’d like to be able to share my passion with someone, and it’s hard to tell a partner you’re turned on by animals ... Do you say something before you get to know them and risk freaking them out, or do you wait to get to know them, then tell them and risk feaking them out later?” She chuckles to herself. “I don’t know.”

What do you hope to achieve by coming on the show today?

She purses her lips whilst she considers her answer. “Well, obviously, I hope to have a lot of fun with a dog ... But also, it’s like, I’ll be coming out of the closet ... If I meet someone with a dog in the future, I’m already out, I’ll be able to just tell him, and to be proud of it. Cut all the bullshit.”

“Hey ... I’ve got a dog...”

We cut to her customer, and it’s the familiar face of Carol, she’s here in her little red dress, and it’s fairly obvious she didn’t come for the haircut!

Stacy grins broadly and speaks direct to camera. “Well, how convenient!”

Cut to – Carol’s long haired black German Shepherd, Rebel, running around the shop, skidding on the shiny floor. Stacy has pulled the shutters down at the front of the shop and it’s now quite private in here.

Stacy is on her feet, unzipping those tight tight jeans, peeling them down her thighs, over her knees, to her calves ... She’s got a nice pair of legs, maybe not as toned as she’d like them to be, but nice all the same. Struggling to get them over her feet. She sits on one of the chairs in the waiting area and Carol grabs the jeans to pull them off her feet, almost falling over when they come loose.

Stacy stands up again and peels her top off, revealing a pretty flat belly and those bra-less fake tits. Her body is still tanned from a recent holiday in Spain, and the tan lines around her big boobs suggest she only had a very brief bikini. She pulls her obviously wet panties off to show off another pale bikini line and an almost bald pussy...

She stands with her hands on her hips, her naked body in very good shape for an older lady – naturally healthy rather than gym toned, slim rather than hard, her big fake tits standing proud on her chest, little nipples hard, belly almost flat, shaved pussy. Confident, then cracking a smile and showing a little embarrassment.

Carol takes over as impromptu interviewer, “How long have you been waiting for this?”

“About 25 years...” Replies Stacy, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

“And what are you most looking forward to doing with my doggy?” Asks Carol, moving closer with Rebel, whose feet are skidding on the floor as he gets closer to the naked hairdresser.

Stacy considers her answer. “Oh, so many things...” She holds up fingers for each. “I want to taste his cum ... I want to feel his knot in me ... And, most of all, I think I’m just looking forward to having him just slamming into my pussy!” She covers her face with her counting hand and looks down at the floor, a mini wave of embarrassment crashing over her as she realises what she’s just said.

Cut to a few seconds later, she’s got over her moment of shame, and she’s down on her knees on the floor, wrestling with Rebel ... Her pushing him, him jumping up to put his paws on her shoulder, her leaning forward on her hands pretending to be a dog, him skipping away, then turning and wheel-spinning his paws on the shiny floor, scratching it up, as he tries to get back to her.

The whole time we are struck with how good her middle-aged body actually looks. It’s not super-toned and her fake boobs aren’t oversized, but the proportions just work together so well, as does he face – not beautiful or overly stunning, but unmistakably attractive, even if it is a little over made-up. The way she looks doesn’t appear to be lost on Carol either, we catch sight of her checking Stacy out a couple of times during this foreplay sequence.

Then the hairdresser has got Rebel trapped, and rolled onto his side, and she’s patting him. Hard, almost like a drum, but he’s loving it, just laying there and taking it. Then she’s rubbing his chest, digging her fingers in to the fur, then scratching his belly – long red fingernails, not too hard, his legs scratching mid-air when she gets the right spot. Then she’s biting her bottom lip, nervous that she’ll mess up as she ... Fondles his cock for the first time ... Playing with his sheath, holding the hard little cock inside, jerking it until she feels it getting bigger, and then smiling up at Carol...

“A couple more minutes of this and he’ll be hard enough to make your dreams come true...” Says Carol with a sly little wink.

Stacy smiles back up at her, holding eye contact for a few seconds before looking back at the dog’s slowly expanding cock – pulling the sheath back to reveal the tip of the cock, pulling further – almost experimentally – and suddenly half his cock is on show, almost spilling out of his sheath. As Carol said, it’s almost ready for action.

“Go on then ... Give him a suck...” Chuckles Carol, almost reading Stacy’s mind.

Stacy doesn’t need to be asked twice, she leans forward and wraps her lips around his semi-erect cock, starts sucking and immediately begins moaning. This is the most intellectually pleasurable thing she’s ever done – just the knowledge that she has a dog’s cock in her mouth is taking her to the edge of orgasm...

She takes it out of her mouth every 10 seconds or so, partly to take a breath, but mainly to see how it’s grown. Each time she takes it out she lefts the saliva and cum that has accumulated in her mouth just spill down her chin. She looks at the camera, “I don’t like the way he tastes ... But I love having him in my mouth...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.