The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s3e7 - Daniella (26) unemployed from Leicester

Erotica Sex Story: s3e7 - Daniella (26) unemployed from Leicester - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 3, Episode 7: Daniella

We establish with a shot of a long, narrow terrace of two-story homes. High angle, drone footage. Not the prettiest suburb. Pretty rough. Nothing much to look at.

Then we’re in the back garden of one of those two-story homes. It’s cruel to say, but this week’s subject is nothing special to look at either. You’d walk past her in the street without giving a second look.

A plain round face dominated by thick rimmed spectacles and framed with thick dark hair in a plain bob cut. She is large bodied, not obese, not really anything more than “chubby”, but compared to most of the girls on our show she is certainly ‘oversized’.

That’s what her parents told her. That’s what everyone at school told her, even her teachers.

So, not pretty, quite chubby, and to complete the set, she’s not too smart either. Not an idiot, but not ‘educationally gifted’.

She speaks with a thick east midlands accent. It’s not so much the accent that’s thick, more the woman. “Hello. My name’s Daniella Farraday. I’m 28 years old, from Leicester, I’m single ... And...” She looks around, as if she’s not sure if she should say the next bit ... Then nods, having received a signal from behind the camera, lowers her voice slightly... “ ... And I want to have sex with a dog on the tele.” She smiles briefly, a smile that suggests she’s pleased with herself but doesn’t really understand why.

We cut to a few minutes later. Daniella sitting on a couch in the living room with her mother, a slimmer, very tired looking woman who’s clearly put her best clothes on for the cameras, sitting next to her.

Her family thinks she is appearing on a BBC documentary about single women looking for love. They are all happy that she’s finally trying to do something to find love.

Daniella speaks, frequently pausing to push her glasses up her nose, or to sweep a strand of hair behind her ear. “I’ve never liked any of the men who’ve liked me. I’ve always been more happy to be around animals. I’ve never done anything mind.” Glasses up her nose. “Never had the chance.”

Her mother frowns at the comment, confused. “She’s had some okay boyfriends ... I would have thought looking the way she does she would have been happy.”

Danielle looks like she wants to pull her hair out, or her mother’s hair out... “It’s not about the boys, mum. I’ve told you before ... I’m not interested in men. They’re all losers. All the blokes I’ve gone out with are losers, or they wouldn’t be going out with me. My sister married a loser, and she’s got loser children.”

Her mother begins to react, but Daniella continues, “I’m not judging, I’m a loser too ... But I don’t want to be. I want to be special. I want to be on television.” She pauses, looks at her mother, then looks down at the floor. “I want to have sex with a dog ... Mum ... These lot are from ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’.”

Her mother is silent, wide-mouthed, but silent.

“So are you going to have sex with a dog on television because you want to have sex with a dog, or because you want to be on television?”

Danielle smiles, a nervous smile, glasses back up her wrinkled nose, “Both!”

Her mother is appalled. “You’re not having sex with a dog under this roof!”

We note that we are meeting the dog at our offices in Manchester. There will be no bestiality in this house.

Her mother stands. “Well I don’t approve of this!” She storms out.

Danielle looks up at the camera. “She’s just pissed off that she can’t tell all her friends to watch her on tele now!”

Outside in the street, our team has loaded up into two cars and a van. Just the drone operator is left outside to film our departure. We watch Danielle head out of the house and climbs into the last, and nicest, car – the producer’s own black BMW. Our drone follows as the cars pull away – and catches sight of Danielle’s mother walking out of the front door and waving her daughter off.

Outside UK of Zoo’s production base in the middle of Manchester, a black BMW pulls up at the curb, the rear passenger door is opened, and Danielle steps out. She’s wearing a dress and high heels. Tons of cleavage, but plenty of belly and arse too. The ‘glam’ look doesn’t really look right on her. But this is her dream, who are we to interfere?

Inside the production studio, Danielle is lead to our small shooting space. We’ve made it comfortable, with a large double bed that we’ve covered with clean red sheets. Danielle sees the bed and crawls onto it, sticking her big arse out and looking around to see if we like what we see. It’s not the nicest thing we’ve seen this week, but an arse is an arse, and they are always welcome on our show!

Obviously, you’re still pretty enthusiastic about today...

“Yeah – I’m feeling really good about it ... The dress, this nice big bed ... All you lot, the lights, the microphones and the cameras ... I feel special ... Everyone’s here for me...”

Well, not just you...

She smiles, knowing exactly who we’re talking about...

Out in the street ... A big German Pointer approaches. Mottled brown and white, a magnificent specimen, tall and powerful, with a big head and long strong legs. He looks a bit scary, not evil – just big and strong. You could put his bouncing, happy walk to a soundtrack of ‘Staying Alive’ by the Bee Gees.

Walking alongside him, with a big relaxed smile on his face, is Greg, a scruffy twenty-something chap who addresses us direct to camera in a friendly voice.

“I’m Greg, and this is Samson ... He’s a 6 year old German Pointer ... And he’s had sex with more women than most men ... Me and Samson here, we’re just looking for a good time, and if I can’t have a good time myself, I’m happy just to watch him have one...” He smiles, then pulls the front door of our studios open and steps inside with the big dog.

In the studio Daniella is now sitting on the edge of the bed and leaning back, trying to drape herself over the red sheets and look seductive.

Ready to be a star?

She smiles, “Can’t wait.”

With that, Samson is sent into the room. Bounding around the outside of the bed until he notices the big girl – then stopping and raising so his front feet are on the bed so that he can lean in to the girl.

Daniella rolls toward Samson and welcomes him, stroking his head and scratching him behind his ears. “Hello big boy ... Nice to meet you...” He tries to lick her but she keeps her face away from him, rolling away, and getting up to her knees, then sitting down with her knees spread wide, her dress riding up her big thighs.

Samson tries to get to her, his hind legs scratching at the bed as he tries to climb on. It’s ‘just’ too high. He needs to take a run up, but he’s not bright enough to back off – he’s too busy trying to reach her.

She adjusts the front of her dress which is showing off even more cleavage than before. “Dunno why I’m covering up really, this is all coming off in a minute, innit?” She laughs.

How about now?

“Okay then...” She says with a smile, standing up and bending forward to grab the hem of her dress, almost overbalancing in the process, then raising the whole thing up her body, revealing green, almost shiny, knickers, then a rounded and slightly saggy gut, and over her chunky shoulders, revealing a matching green shiny bra (nicely filled by those big round boobs). The dress comes over her head, making a mess of her hair, and off. She sets to work on fixing her hair for a few seconds. Once happy she stands there for a moment – a curvy body wrapped in small panties and a tight bra. The green material in sharp contrast to her very white skin. Mouth breathing in anticipation. Pushing those thick spectacles back up her nose, magnifying her eyes.

Samson is still up on his hind-legs, front paws on the bed, and now even more interested in the fleshy thing infront of him. As we all know, to a dog flesh = fuck. She leans forward and ruffles his head again, her big boobs almost spilling out of that tight green bra, wobbling as she moves.

She looks around at the crew, then back to the dog, then with a smile, sits back and tries to unhook her bra, it’s a struggle but she gets there in the end. The green lingerie coming away and freeing her big tits, which tumble out. She leans forward again onto her hands so that she can let those big babies just hang down heavy. “My big tits are the only thing I’ve ever really liked about myself...” She says as she wobbles them for the camera. “I always make my boyfriends fuck me doggy style so they can see them wobble!”

Samson has dropped his front paws down from the bed and is running from one side to the other, looking for the way up.

Daniella shuffles around onto her back, lifts her hips up and pulls those green knickers down off her bum and down her meaty thighs. Bum down, feet up, and we get a graphic look right up her hairy twat as she pulls the knickers off altogether.

And there she is, kneeling on the bed, stark naked, overweight, pale, with a hairy pubic bush and those big boobs jiggling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.