The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s3e5 - Tara (28) shop worker from Leeds

Erotica Sex Story: s3e5 - Tara (28) shop worker from Leeds - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 3, Episode 5: Tara

We’re in Holbeck – a large residential suburb Leeds, in the north of England. The weather is rotten, windy and rainy, as we look at the grim exterior of an old two-story building with boarded and barred windows. A sign above the front door reads, almost ironically, ‘THE FUN HOUSE’.

Inside, we’re in a different world. Aisles of bright, friendly fancy dress costumes hang from racks. A couple of customers are picking out cute outfits for their children. Elsewhere in the store a member of staff is helping a middle-aged woman to pick out something a little more ‘risqué’ for a private party, presumably with her husband. We’re here to meet that member of staff.

She’s young and slim, with a small bust hidden away in a baggy blue shirt. Her blond hair is more mousy than bombshell - blue eyes enlarged behind spectacles, a big, friendly smile. She’s...

“Tara Speed. 28. From Leeds in Yorkshire.” She says in an accent strong enough to leave one in no doubt that she was born and bred here. She continues, “I work at The Fun House, renting and selling fancy dress costumes and party goods ... And...” She gathers up her courage, looking more than a little embarrassed, then blurts it out... “I want to have sex with a dog!”

We cut to a series of shots of Tara in different costumes, stepping out of a changing room to show off to us. The costumes do their best to show off her cleavage, but there’s not much to show off. The naughty nurse, the sexy French Maid, the naughty school-girl, etc. She laughs and giggles as she shows these off, clearly enjoying herself. We shot this montage on the day because Tara was very nervous, and we really needed to break the ice – plus it gave us a chance to get that baggy blue shirt off and see what she had for the dog.

And then we’re in the staff room of the store – with Tara talking direct to camera. She looks a little more relaxed. The ice is broken.

“When I were little, our dog used to try and hump me leg. I didn’t know what was going on, but I knew what was going on, you know what I mean?” She looks around the crew to see if any of them know what she means, then continues. “I was too young to know about sex, but I knew he wanted to do something to me. I got tingles and all that.” She smiles at the memory. “As I grew up, he kept doing it, but by the time I knew what was going on, and by the time I was ready to go further, like, he were too old ... He stopped trying to do it. So I used to just think about it when I were alone ... Then I got into boys, and I sort-of forgot about it...”

What turned you back onto the idea?

“You!” She laughs. “Your show anyway. Watching it on tv and suddenly all these thoughts come back into me ‘ead.” She’s looking more relaxed by the minute. “Then I remember how close I got to doing it when I were still at school ... Then I started to really want it...”

Did you ever tell anyone?

“I told my boyfriend last year. We were watching the show and I just blurted out how I’d always wanted to do that.”

What did he say?

“He thought I was sick. Told me I should see a doctor. He loves the show, but he’s always talking about how sick the girls are.”

Does he know you’re with us today?

“No ... He doesn’t even know I applied for the show. Until it’s on tv he won’t know about it ... Unless I tell him, like.”

What’s his name?

“Adam.” She looks into camera, a slightly nervous look on her face, and waves, “Hi Adam...” Blows him a kiss. “Luvya babe.” She giggles.

If this goes well ... Will you be looking to do it again?

“I think that depends on Adam ... If he enjoys it, maybe I’ll get one ... If he hates it, I won’t ... If he doesn’t want anything else to do with me – well, then I’ll probably be getting a dog to take his place ... If I like it ... But I think I’ll like it. I hope I do.” She looks around the crew again, seeking confirmation that he expectations will be fulfilled. “I hope he’s a good fuck...”

Cut to the street outside ... Walking toward us in slow motion – it’s Dennis and Casanova. Everyone watching immediately knows that Tara is in for a serious pounding.

Dennis speaks with croaky Cockney accent, speaking up so we can hear him from down the street ... He’s clearly practised his ‘herald’. “The ‘ound of ‘ell, the beast from the east end ... Don’t let the looks fool ya, he’s a lover not a fighter ... A licker not a biter ... He’s a rock ‘ard, go ‘ard, take you in the back yard, mean muvva-fucker ... He’ll fuck your sister, your wife and your daughter if he gets the chance too. All the way from East ‘am ... I give you...” Now they are right up to the camera with the dog ‘posing’, his teeth bared, heaving against his chain... “Casanova the Fird.” He don’t half look proud of himself for getting through it without any mistakes. (We won’t show the four takes he got wrong).

The door to the staff room opens and Casanova leads Dennis in. Paws clicking on the hard floor. On the other side of the room Tara watches them walking in. Most girls react with a sense of excitement or anticipation, some with genuine affection ... Tara looks like the naughty girl who’s just been caught copying work at school ... She looks like she’s worried she’s going to get into trouble. Nervous and afraid.

How do you feel?

“I’m ... I’m okay.” She says, taking a breath. “It’s just ... Very reel, isn’t it? This is happening.”

A few minutes later, and after a quick (stiff) drink, we watch as Tara begins to undress. She unzips the side of her skirt and lets it fall to the floor, then has second throughts, bends over to pick it up, folds it, then puts it on a chair. Her blouse hangs down over her panties.

She eyes the dog nervously as she unbuttons the blouse, quietly sizing him up. Breathing hard. Scared or horny, hard to tell, probably a bit of both. As she opens the front of her blouse we get a first look at her small boobs, which are held tightly in a white half-cup bra. We also get our first look at her flat belly and her white briefs. She folds the blouse over and places it with the skirt on the back of the seat.

Slim rather than skinny. Healthy. Fair skinned rather than pale. She strokes blonde hair from her face and smiles again. Looking over at the dog, making a quiet little kissing/clicking noise. Trying to make contact. He just looks at her, mouth open in a smile, tail stump wagging – then looks at his owner, a look that says, “I fuck her?” as clearly as any look ever has.

She flips the shoulder straps off her shoulders, then hold of the front of her bra and pulls it down, popping out two small but perfectly formed breasts with big round nipples, then wriggles the bra around her body so that she can undo the clasp and take it off. She stands with her hands by her sides, her small boobs in the open air. The look on her face still suggests she’s as scared as she might be horny.

Bra and knickers too...

Comes a voice from behind camera, and Caitlyn blushes. “Really? I didn’t know it was going to be full nude.”

You do understand what we’re here to watch you doing today?

“Yes.”

So you understand we’ll be filming close-ups of penetrations – animal on human – dog on you... ?

“Yes.”

So why wouldn’t you think you’d be nude on camera?

She pauses for a moment whilst reality sinks in. “Oh yeah...”

It’s a front fastening bra, and she pops it open slowly, nervously, then slowly opens it up, gradually exposing her little boobs, all the time looking like she’s about to cover them back up. She doesn’t though, and whilst it takes too long, we’re soon looking at those boobs. Small and firm, 32B at most.

Finally, she removes her panties, slipping them down around her ankles and stepping out of them. Her pussy is a neatly trimmed and almost white blonde.

She stands there for a moment letting us view her from the tips of her toes, right up to the top of her head. Everything is small, and light, and friendly. She’s got a cute, on again, off again, smile. She looks embarrassed by her nudity, nervous by the presence of the dog, and judging from the condition of her nipples - more than a little excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.