The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s2e16: Ruth (46) dentist from Peterborough

Erotica Sex Story: s2e16: Ruth (46) dentist from Peterborough - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Tucked away in the east of England, a town that few outside the country have even heard of ... Half of the country has barely heard of it. We’re in the sleepy town of Peterborough, watching a fairly anonymous middle-aged woman walking along a street out the outskirts of the city centre. She has curly dark hair, tied up in a loose bun, a fair face with high cheekbones and thin lips, and a pleasant demeanour. Dressed in trousers and a jacket. She walks across to the camera and stops right on her mark. She is well spoken, with no particular regional accent.

“Hello. My name is Ruth Hateley. I’m 46, recently divorced, and I’m from Peterborough.” She says through a confident and cheeky smile.

We cut to the inside of a dentist’s surgery. Her name is on the door. Ruth, without jacket and now dressed in her dental ‘uniform’ of a side fastening white smock, lovely a smooth with a plastic sheen. She’s pleasant, easy going. It’s easy to imagine her carrying on a conversation with you whilst you have a mouth full of steel tools and drool all over your chin.

“I’ve been fantasizing about dogs for about as long as I can remember. Having sex with them, illicit sessions in backlanes, sucking them off, all that. It’s a very private, very dirty thought that I didn’t think I’d ever even talk about with anyone else. I thought it was just me...” She smiles, a smile of relief that she’s finally been able to share this.

“I’ve just come out of a marriage that wasn’t really working for either of us. Almost twenty years, and I think maybe 15 of them were just the pair of us going through the motions. He’s an okay guy, I have no negative feelings toward him ... We just didn’t work together. We never really did if I’m honest. So I think I owe myself some fun ... And that’s why I’ve got you here today.”

Is this a one-off, or the gateway to a new life?

She smiles again. She smiles a lot. Great teeth – she obviously takes all her own advice about dental care. Brush, floss, rinse. “I think ... If it is like I think it will be ... I think it could well be the start of something very very naughty. I think I want to do it lots and lots. Not just for the physical experience, but also just to be a very very naughty girl. To be the kind of girl I’ve never allowed myself to be ... In a way, this experience equates to my freedom. So I’m really keen to enjoy it.”

In a few moments, that door over there will open ... And a big, hairy, animal will come in ... And he will have no thought on his mind other than having sex with you ... How does that feel?

She laughs and sighs... “It feels pretty bloody sexy, I can tell you. It’s something I’ve thought about many times, but I always think about it from my point of view. It’s really sexy to think that he wants to have me as much as I want to have him!”

We cut back to her in close-up, a few minutes later after the crew has set up lights, microphones and the second and third cameras. She speaks direct to camera. “My name is Ruth Hateley, and I want to have sex with a dog.”

The door infront of her opens and a large German Shepherd rushes in – it’s Vader. He looks around, and scrabbles over the floor when he sees Ruth. Everything about the way he moves and the look on his face suggests that his only thought is “Woman!” Darren enters quietly behind his dog.

Ruth drops into a deep squat, her knees wide apart – it would be indecent if she wasn’t wearing those trousers. “Who’s a happy boy... ?” She asks with a big smile, welcoming the hairy beast with some heavy duty stroking and rubbing of his head and shoulders. He’s so excited by her touch that he rolls over onto his back, then upright, then onto his back again whilst she rubs his belly. She falls forward onto her knees as she plays with him. Nothing sexual – yet.

What do you think?

“He’s a scary looking devil, isn’t he... ? I hope he’s okay ... Not too rough ... But you wouldn’t have brought him if he was, would you?” Indeed we wouldn’t. She’s no fool.

She rubs his chest and belly a little more, the level of temptation growing, her fighting it. Then she pauses and straightens up, still on her knees and reaches for the side of her dental smock. Unzipping it and opening it up, exposing the sexy red lacey bra underneath. Within that she appears to be packing a good sized pair of boobs. Not huge, but certainly enough to warrant a better look! She throws her top across the floor, and returns to rubbing the dog. Even bent over, the least flattering angle for a belly, she’s still slim, and those boobs, although still in the bra, are wobbling – lovely and round. As she rubs the dogs belly, her hands straying closer and closer to his sheath, she turns round to face his Darren.

“So, do I just rub it? Or do I need to grab hold of it?”

Cut to a few moments later – Ruth, still in her trousers and bra, licking her lips as she fondles the big dog to a full erection. He’s still on his back, with four legs relaxed - half in the air. His cock is already on show, a finger thick and long, and she’s rubbing it rather than jerking. He clearly likes this.

“Mmmmm, that looks good enough to eat...” She giggles. Then she looks into camera as she continues to rub his cock. She’s seeking approval or permission, and once she gets the thumbs up from off-camera, she makes her move.

Taking a deep breath she leans in toward him and takes the tip of his hard cock into her mouth then begins to suck. Struggling to form a seal around because she’s smiling so much. Giggling a little. She holds his cock at the base so that it’s pointing straight up, and continues to suck on the tip, slowly taking more of the shaft into her mouth, bouncing her head down onto it. Holding it in her mouth, her cheeks sucked in ... She’s lost the smile now, she’s got some focus. She goes in deeper, taking the whole thing in her mouth, sucking her cheeks in and drawing her mouth back along the length of his shaft. After three or four of these it’s doubled in size, now six inches long and as fat as a Mars bar. Purple/pink with a hundred little red blood vessels criss-crossing it’s surface. These hi-def cameras catch amazing detail!

Then she releases the cock, breathing again, and looking into camera with a big smile. “Mmmmm, I like this game!” She laughs. “I’ll do that again later!”

Cut to a few minutes later. Ruth crossing the room, putting her ear rings on a table. Vader on his feet, following her around, clearly not wanting to let her get out of his sight.

She’s talking to him as she moves. “I think you’re as excited about this as I am, aren’t you?” She looks toward camera as she removes her bra, 34B boobs dropping a little, dangling a bit. Her belly is slim and narrow with just a hint of a muffin top sag around her belt-line.

She undoes the belt, then unbuttons the jeans as she talks.

“There’s something about doing ‘bad’ things that’s just irresistible. I think we all like to be naughty ... Or all ‘want’ to be naughty.”

She peels her jeans down around her legs, to her ankles, then leans on the table as she pulls them over her feet.

What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?

“You mean apart from sucking this dog just now?” She laughs ... Then she thinks back through her life ... She struggles with the second leg of her jeans, and with her conscience... “I’m not sure if I should say ... But ... Er ... Sometimes, when I have a patient in the chair, zoned out on happy gas, and the nurse is out of the room ... If the patient is attractive, I’ll give him a little kiss.” She looks ashamed and amused in equal measures. “And if it’s a woman, and if she’s pretty, sometimes I’ll spit in her mouth ... Then get the nurse to use the suction when she comes back.” She laughs. “I’ve never been caught yet!”

Knickers next – slipping them down her legs and stepping out of them without a word. Thinking about where she should put them then casually throwing them over her shoulder. Her pussy shaven completely bald, a habit she says she’s had since university. She stands there for a second, picking at her finger nails and looking at the floor whilst we take in her nude form.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.