The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s2e11 - Rachel (29) analyst - pregnant - from Croydon

Erotica Sex Story: s2e11 - Rachel (29) analyst - pregnant - from Croydon - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 2: Episode 11: Rachel Quinn

We’re waiting for our next subject outside of the large grey and blue block that is Croydon University Hospital in South London. A sign by the door we are focussed on reads. “MATERNITY UNIT”.

It’s a cold and rainy day and we can only just shoot outdoors with the occasional spot of rain hitting out camera.

A sliding door opens and she walks out, heading toward us – average height and build but with a large round belly stretching out the sweater she is wearing. She’s pretty in an unspectacular way, with long brunette hair tied back in a loose pony-tail.

She approaches us with a smile and gives us a double thumbs-up. “Good to go.” She says with a soft, educated home counties accent.

She looks down to make sure she hits her mark, then stopping at just the right place and smiling into camera she says, “Hello, my name’s Rachel Quinn, I’m 29, and I’m a data analyst from London ... And I am absolutely desperate to have sex with a dog.”

We cut to a montage of clips of her checking out baby-equipment at a large Mothercare store. Holding up clothes and smiling, handling pushchairs, looking at change tables, etc. She talks in voice-over the whole time.

“I’ve always been a fairly conservative girl ... I’m the kind who prefers to wear a one-piece to the beach rather than a bikini. I’ve never done anything on camera, not even a cheeky nude ... The wildest I ever get is leaving the lights on or not closing the curtains...” She picks up a small cuddly toy – a soft Border Collie dog and shows it to camera with a slightly embarrassed look on her face, then sneaks a look under its belly and laughs at herself.

“I know how to have fun. I like sex ... I’ve just never been a particularly demonstrative girl. I’m not ‘out there’, if you know what I mean ... But I’d never even thought about doing this until I got pregnant ... The cravings started very early, before I even knew I was. I was suddenly obsessed with giving my hubby blow-jobs and swallowing his cum ... He’s been having the time of his life!”

We cut to footage of her at home, with husband, in the soon-to-be nursery. Painting the walls pink. They laugh and joke as Rachel continues to talk in voice-over.

“David is completely unaware of my cravings. He hasn’t a clue that when I’m sucking him, I’m thinking about other things. I couldn’t tell him, he wouldn’t approve, and I didn’t have any idea who else to talk to. I tried to discuss it with my GP, but I couldn’t say it out loud. So I applied for your show ... I figured you guys talk to women like me all the time, so I wouldn’t get embarrassed or ashamed talking to you about it.”

Cut to vision of her standing by the entrance to a large area of parkland. Leaning on the fence, watching a few owners throwing sticks for their dogs. Continuing her voice-over... “Since I applied I’ve been looking everywhere. I’ve even started talking to randoms walking their dogs in the local park. I’ve made quite a few improper requests but I’ve had no luck yet. It’s horrible. I mean, I’m really, really, desperate. It’s like an itch I can’t scratch. It’s torture.”

And you’ve talked to your doctor about this?

We cut back to the footage of her walking out of the hospital and giving us the thumbs up sign... “Sort of, yes... “ And a few seconds later, her standing infront of the hospital. “I told her that I’m feeling very horny at the moment, and that I’m worried because my husband is quite ‘large’, and he’s a very vigorous lover ... And I was worried that I might hurt the baby. She said that as long as he’s not too big, and doesn’t go too deep ... There shouldn’t’ be any issue ... So I hope you’re not pairing me off with a great dane!!” She laughs at the idea.

Cut to: Rachel opening the door of a small photography studio we’ve hired for the afternoon. There are various tripods and flash reflectors/screens placed around the room, plus a leather couch that has featured in a thousand family portraits over the last few years. Sitting infront of that couch, with a big snarling smile on his face, is Randall – everyone’s favourite pitbull. Behind him, on the couch, is his cheeky chirpy Cockney owner, Thomas.

Rachel lets a small smile cross her face when she sees Randall. “Oh, he’s not that big at all...” She says, reassuring herself as much as anything.

Thomas can’t resist, “Can’t say the same about you, can we?” He smirks, “How far along are you?”

“8 ½ months. Just 2 weeks to go!” Says Rachel as she sits on the couch, awkwardly lowering herself down, then leaning forward to rub Randall’s head and chin. She looks a little lost in thought. Her shoulders rounded and her arms tight to her sides.

So now that you’re here, with him ... When you do this ... Do you think it will be a one time deal, to satisfy a craving, or do you think it will be an ongoing part of your life?

Contemplating. “I honestly don’t know. I hope it’s just a craving I need to fulfil, because to be honest, as much as I want to do it, it disgusts me. I’m appalled that I want to do it, but I can’t get it out of my mind. I need it.”

Is it the sex you crave, or the animal, or perhaps something else... ?

Again, she takes a moment to consider her answer. Not so much trying to think of one, but rather trying to decide if she wants to share it with us. “Actually, it’s the cum ... I want to do everything – but what I ‘need’ to do is to drink his sperm ... I want it all.” She hides her face in her hands for a second, then looks up into camera. “I’m disgusting, right?”

Thomas answers before we have a chance to. “I certainly hope so, darl. I certainly hope so!”

That breaks the ice – Rachel appearing to loosen up a little.

Thomas looks to someone behind camera. “Can we get a move on. Poor Randall’s got blue-balls. I’ve been warming him up all week like we discussed. He’s going to go off like a firehose!”

Rachel looks from Thomas to Randall, to camera, all the whilst with a wistful little smile on her face.

Then she’s standing in the middle of the room, peeling her sweater off to reveal a seriously stretched white t-shirt. Beneath that we can already see the very full black bra. The sweater comes off next to reveal that bra and its contents in glorious detail. It’s a nice bra, and a nicer pair of boobs – swollen by late pregnancy hormones and ready to feed the soon-to-arrive infant.

Down go her black leggings, to reveal pink French knickers. She peels them and we see a thick, dark, tuft of pubic hair, almost like a Hitler moustache. Well trimmed, a good waxing yesterday, she tells us – especially for the show. “I don’t mind being a pervert, but I’ll not be a messy pervert!” She says. Then she flips a shoulder strap off, twisted her bra around and unfastens it, throwing it onto the couch.

She stands there for a second. Not sure what to do, whether to cover up or what to cover up if she did. Big boobs with dark nipples, stretched tummy, but very nice shoulders and legs suggesting that she normally keeps herself in good condition. She’s breathing a little hard. The camera closes in on one of her boobs – catching a tiny drop of milk forming on one of the nipples.

Can Randall have some of that?

She looks down, gasps a little at the thought of it. Outrageous. Her baby milk for a dog? Then realises what else she’s about to give the dog and agrees.

She gets down to the floor and offers the boob to Randall – he’s not sure what to make of it, but soon starts licking at her flesh. She takes the boob in her hand, pinching the nipple, easing out more drops of milk, and Randall eagerly licks them up. She offers her other boob, squeezing milk out of that one too – and Randall licks that too. She gasps a little more as she feels his tongue – hot and wet as it is – working her sensitive nipples.

She’s loosening up, smiling and giggling as she offers him first one nipple, then the other, as she milks herself. Randall meanwhile is getting increasingly agitated, snuffling, licking, even nipping her her breasts. His front paws landing on her thighs, even on her round belly, as he tries to get a better angle at her boobs. She’s enjoying this – but it isn’t great tv ... So we suggest that she moves onto some real action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.