The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s2e10 - Margot (60) retired Police inspector - Cardiff

Erotica Sex Story: s2e10 - Margot (60) retired Police inspector - Cardiff - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 2, Episode 10: Margot Heydon, OBE

We’re going from our youngest ever subject, to our oldest...

We’re in the kitchen of a neat and tidy little cottage in South Wales. Infront of us, a very respectable looking older lady – shoulder length blonde hair turning to grey, with a few wrinkles around her gleaming blue eyes. She’s in good shape – apparently healthy and not unattractive. Her neatly put together outfit, white blouse tucked into black skirt, suggests that she’s quite trim. There’s an air of authority in her voice, with a hint of a Welsh accent slipping through.

“Hello, my name is Margot Heydon. I’m 60 years old, and I’ve recently retired after a distinguished career in the South Wales Police force.”

She watch a montage of her making a pot of tea, walking in her picture postcard garden, and reading a newspaper by an open fire, as she begins to speak - by the end of her monologue she’s sat opposite us and drinking her tea. She barely cracks a smile the whole time.

“I’ve just been diagnosed as being in the early stages of Alzheimer’s Disease. Very mild at the moment, but my mother suffered from dementia, so I know what I have coming to me. I’m starting to forget things I did last week, but I can remember what I did 40 years ago as if it was yesterday. For example, I don’t remember applying to be on this show – but I remember the first time I was ever aroused by an animal ... It was 1981 and I had just begun work as a constable in central Cardiff. The other constables thought they’d have some fun with the new girl, so they made me watch a film and list all the criminal offenses in it. It was end-to-end clips of women having sex with dogs. I think they thought I’d be embarrassed, or I’d run out in tears, but what actually happened was I got very turned on. I didn’t let them know that, but I could barely stand up when it was over.”

And then?

“Well, I never got it out of my mind, and as the years passed, I made it my business to get involved in every seizure of pornographic material I could, just so I could search for bestiality. Everyone thought I was on a crusade – but I was just looking for material to service my fantasies ... I never acted on it. I couldn’t take the chance of ruining my reputation ... I was worried that someone would find out. I probably had the largest collection of bestiality magazines and 8mm films in the UK in the 90s. Then the internet came along and I could just download it for free. I never got married because I was only interested in animals – and I didn’t dare to share that part of me with anyone else. Again, everyone thought I was married to my job ... I was really just too scared to risk losing my dignity.”

And now?

“Well, now my mind is beginning to go, I’m going to lose my dignity anyway. My mother used to blurt out of her secrets toward the end – what she had done behind my father’s back, who she had done ... If I’m going to lose my dignity anyway, I may as well be in control when I do it. I’d hate to fade away without living out my fantasy.”

And again, for the people at home, can you confirm for us what your fantasy is...

She looks into camera, and with just a flicker of a smile she says, “My name is Margot Heydon, and I want to be fucked by a dog.”

Cut to outside Margot’s cottage. A car pulling up on the gravel driveway. A couple of familiar figures getting out – Martin and Sue, the owners of Prince the black Labrador from our first series. Sue opens the rear door of the car and Prince bounces out and runs in a circle – happy to be out of the car and in a garden. He runs to some bushes and cocks a leg, marks his new territory, then runs around Sue’s legs again.

Sue speaks, “Hello, I’m Sue and this is Prince. Prince has been active with women for quite a while now. I’ve lost count of how many times he’s fucked me and how many guests he has pleasured for Martin...

They head to the large wooden front door of Margot’s cottage, which she opens before they have a chance to knock. Her face lights up when she sees Prince and she bends to greet him with a ruffle of the head and shoulders. He responds with a tail wag that begins somewhere near his shoulders. Margot leads them inside.

Inside, 5 minutes later, with all cameras ready, Margot is sitting on her favourite armchair in front of an open fire. Prince is sitting on the floor next to her and she is making a fuss of him, stroking his sides, rubbing his head.

What are your thoughts right now?

She looks at Prince as she talks. “I’ve always loved dogs ... And I’ve been turned on by them since 1981 ... And obviously I’ve met dogs and stroked them, and thought about doing this ... But it’s so very different now. To be sitting here, stroking this beautiful boy, knowing that I’m actually going to have sex with him ... It’s a real thrill ... I’m getting wet just sitting here.”

Any second thoughts?

“Not a single one. I just can’t wait to get started!”

Cut to a few seconds later, Margot nodding at the camera as she stands. She strips quietly and quickly, white blouse thrown over a chair, black skirt thrown on top of it ... She’s wearing black stockings and suspenders, a suspender belt, lacey black panties and a half-cup bra which supports small old breasts. In her underwear we get a good idea of how well she’s looked after herself. She’s not rock hard, there’s no flat stomach, but she’s very slim, with just the slightest hint of a belly.

The panties come off to reveal a neatly trimmed pussy. Then the bra comes off, allowing those little boobs to sag a little – there’s not enough to them for things to sag too much. The nipples are as erect as you’ve ever seen. Sticking out like coat hooks. Noting that the crew are looking at them Margot instinctively brings her hands up to cover up – then realises how silly it is under the circumstances and immediately switches to pinching them, one in each hand. She never takes her eyes off the dog.

Martin sits quietly whilst Sue gives Margot directions. Margot does as she’s told. “Get down on your hands and knees, like this.” Says Sue, getting to her hands and knees on the stone floor, fully dressed. Prince instinctively begins to sniff around at his mistress, trying to playfully mount her.

Margot gets down, finding comfortable positions for her knees and hands on the cold stone floor and adopts the same pose, being naked this attracts Prince’s attention.

Sue tells her, “Now arch your back and push your bottom out ... Spread your knees a little...”

Margot does as she’s told, joking that “It’s funny to take orders from someone I would probably have been arresting a couple of years ago!”

Sue pats Margot on the bum, then strokes her hand up the older woman’s narrow back. Prince takes the hint and mounts her. His warm belly against her ass, his hairy chest against her back ... The tip of his cock showing without any need for foreplay. He starts to jerk toward her behind, banging the growing tip between her thighs and against her pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.