The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s2e9 - Hope (18) schoolgirl from Belfast

Erotica Sex Story: s2e9 - Hope (18) schoolgirl from Belfast - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 2, Episode 9: Hope

We’re at Birmingham airport, waiting with the crowds for an incoming flight. It’s 09:50 and the arrivals board notes that the 08.55 FLYBE flight from Belfast has already arrived.

We watch as various businessmen walk through the arrivals gate. Then a mother and her young son – not her. A couple of flight attendants – they turn and walk away from us – not them. Then the cutest young thing - a pretty teenager with a bright smile and long auburn hair flowing over her shoulders. Dressed casually, with a large leather handbag over her shoulder. Her jeans, t-shirt and leather jacket combo try to suggest that she’s rock-and-roll, but her face gives away that she’s pretending to be older than she is.

She smiles when she sees our camera and waves before heading over to us. She speaks in voice-over with a friendly, almost playful Irish accent.

“My name is Hope Carrington. I’m 18 years old, and I’m from Belfast, Northern Ireland.”

As she approaches, with that big toothy smile, we are so impressed with her looks that we drop into slow motion...

We’ve had some good-looking girls on the show already – a couple who you seriously wonder why they were even interested in dogs, but Hope is a different class. This is a genuinely cute girl.

We interview her outside the airport, standing at a taxi-rank, filming her with the triangular arches of the arrivals area behind her – looking very casual, occasionally sweeping long hair from her face. Relaxed, cute, young.

“I’ve always been a bit of a rebel ... I never do what I’m told. My parents think I’m at school today, but I’d rather be here ... Doing this... “ She says.

Tell us about your sex-life...

She smiles into camera, as if she’s contemplating how much to tell.

Then we’re in a taxi, heading out of the airport, briefly onto a busy road. Hope looking out of the window, talking to us without looking at the camera.

“I’ve only had five lovers. All of them were older men – experienced men. I like a man who knows what he’s doing.” She turns to face camera and can’t resist a wicked little grin. “I know what I’m doing.”

An exterior shot of the taxi arriving in the drop-off zone at the Holiday Inn, Birmingham Airport. Hope climbing out, doing her best to look like the star she thinks she is. Flicking her hair over her shoulder again and heading inside.

“I think my mother is vaguely aware that I’m sexually active, but my father, he’s dumb-as-fuck and hasn’t got a clue. He still thinks I’m his little princess. He’s living in a dreamworld and I’m about to give him a big wake-up call!”

Walking along a quiet corridor, the sound of Hope’s footsteps on hard wearing carpet ... Her voice hushed.

“I don’t really like dogs that much – I mean, they’re sexy, in a really dirty way, but I never used to fantasize about them or anything like that ... Not until your show came on. After that – well, I just can’t think of anything more shocking to do. Everyone back home will freak out. I hope so anyway.”

Outside Room 217. Hope talking direct to camera. Looking equal parts nervous and excited. A young woman about to have an adventure, a little girl scared of what might happen.

“Hello, my name’s Hope Carrington, I’m 18 years old, and I want to be fucked – hard – by a big dog, so I do!”

Inside room 217, sitting on the bed, we find short, fat gay Eddie, and his sleek, energetic Irish Setter, Paddy. Paddy is leaning against Eddie with tongue is hanging out, whilst Eddie is gently fondling the dog’s sheath – there’s already a little purple/pink lipstick showing.

“I’m Eddie ... And this is Paddy. He’s 3 years old, and he’s bisexual, I’m 53, and I’m not!” He has that drab midlands accent, with the hint of gay fun.

They’re waiting.

He continues, “I’ve never been attracted to women in my life, but I love Paddy, and he certainly appeared to love having sex with a woman last time we were on the show ... So I’m looking forward, very much, to seeing him in action with another one of them. This will only be his second time.”

Then the door of the room opens a crack, then Hope’s pretty face peers around the corner. The sound of Paddy’s tail thrashing and wagging on the bed is audible. Hope smiles, “Hiya”.

She steps into the room and is immediately pounced on by Paddy, jumping to plant his front paws in her arms, she leans forward (weighed down by his weight on her arms), bringing her face close to his – and is immediately licked on the face. She lets the dog lick her chin, cheeks, closed mouth. Trying not to laugh. Then she lets go of his paws and straightens up and he circles her. “My, you’re a forward fella, aren’t you?” She laughs. “I don’t usually kiss on a first date!!” She laughs again.

We cut to footage of Hope removing her clothes and placing them at the foot of the bed. Paddy sits at the head of the bed beside Eddie, who continues to fondle his dog whilst it watches the girl’s every move. Paddy occasionally trying to pull away from Eddie – Eddie holding him in place by the sheath and his balls.

Hope continues to chat. “Sometimes I’m a little frightened of dogs, but not this one – he seems quite friendly ... I was worried you might pair me up with a Rottweiler or a Great Dane or something.”

Her t-shirt comes off to reveal a pale slim body with a beautiful pair of 34C breasts, held in place by a shiny black bra. “I don’t know what I’m expecting really ... I’d like him to have a good time, I’d like to have a good time ... I hope he’s big, but er, not ‘too big’”. As she says this undoes her bra, freeing those near perfect tits. The bra falls to the floor, but all we see are those boobs. Natural and young and round. Sitting proud with big pink nipples.

Next she removes her jeans – pulling them over her narrow hips and down her skinny legs, having to sit on the bed as she pulls them off her feet. She smiles as she tells us that “One of my sugar daddies liked to do me doggy style whilst we watched UK of Zoo on television. I didn’t really think about doing a dog at the time, but I suppose he did.”

Her panties next, peeling them off to reveal a cleanly shaven little pussy. “We didn’t talk about dogs, but I know what he was thinking, and later on I began to think the same way.” As she speaks she sits on the edge of the bed and leans back, her legs going up into the air – and spreading wide. Then she casually spreads her cunt for Eddie and Paddy. “Will he like this?”

Eddie is very amused by her. “She’s fabulous!” He says, “My only worry is that she looks so young ... Are you sure you’re 18?”

She sits up and bends forward, digging into her bag. Eddie sneaks a peak at her bum as she bends over. Not bad, for a girl. She pulls out her ID and hands it over to him.

We now have the comical sight of a beautiful naked teenaged girl showing her ID to a gay man to convince him that it’s okay for her to have sex with his dog. “Ooohh, 18 last month ... She’s just a baby!” He laughs.

“But legal.” She smiles. “So ... Erm ... Can I fuck your doggy now?” Cut to: Hope, crouching beside the dog, stroking his flank.

She gets to work, under Eddie’s instruction, playing with Paddy’s sheath, holding the cock inside, jerking it fast until she feels it getting hard, and then it appears ... Popping out almost in one go – from hidden to on full display ... Four inches of fat meat, then six, then six and the beginnings of a knot just beginning to grow. The cock swelling and hardening.

“You need to get that in you before it gets too big... “ Says Eddie.

She looks from the growing cock to Eddie, then to camera and back to the cock. “How much bigger does it get? That thing’s fecking yuge ... He’s gunna tear me in half if I let him loose on my nice little pussy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.