The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s2e5 - Lavinia (28) disabled ex-model from Norwich

Erotica Sex Story: s2e5 - Lavinia (28) disabled ex-model from Norwich - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 2, Episode 5: Lavinia

A river flows slowly between the arches of a road bridge. We’re on the toe-path, walking under that bridge, with a pretty woman in a wheelchair. It’s a fairly built up area, and a constant stream of cars crosses above us, but we’re out of sight.

The first thing we notice about the woman in the wheelchair is how skinny her legs are. There’s no muscle tone at all. Her mini-skirt so short that we can see they are spindly all the way up to the gusset of her white panties, which are in clear view. She’s slim, you might even say skinny, but her too-tight t-shirt shows that she has an almost perfectly rounded pair of 36C boobs, and strong shoulders and upper arms.

She is very pretty, although a little gaunt and haunted in the eyes. Her long hair is dyed a shocking shade of look-at-me pink.

“Allo. My name is Lavinia Cabot, I’m 28 years old, and I’m from Norwich in England.”

Lavinia wheels herself along the toe-path of the river. It isn’t the smoothest track and on a couple of occasions her wheels hit a stone or uneven paver and her chair rocks, bumps or turns a little toward the water. She always regains control, but there’s that constant fear that she may disappear into the water.

She talks as she rolls. “I was terrible at school, didn’t have a clue, but everyone always wanted to help me because I was pretty, you know. Even the teachers would fall over themselves to help. Especially the men. I left when I was 16 and got straight into modelling, because I didn’t want to ‘work’ for a living. I did lots of stuff for teen fashion and magazines and stuff ... Then I got a job at a gentlemen’s club, lap-dances and stuff like that. When I turned 18 I got my boobs done.” She indicates her boobs, which we notice for the first time are clearly fake – bolt-on jobs. She grabs and squeezes them to show how firm they are. “And I got very popular at the clubs. I used to go home with a different guy every night. I loved being popular!”

“I had my accident two years ago. I was crossing a road, not looking where I was going, iphone earbuds in, music on full blast. All my fault. He hit me so hard – I don’t remember the pain, the only thing I can remember was thinking ‘I can fly’ ... Then I landed in the middle of the road and realised I couldn’t!”

She smiles a slightly crooked smile. “I was lucky to live. Fractured skull, broken jaw, five ribs, pelvis, both legs, and of course, my back ... I can’t feel anything below my chest now. Nothing at all.”

She pauses, looking out over the river at some work-men on a building site. A touch of longing in her eyes. One of the brickies looks over at her and waves – obviously seeing her as a pretty girl in a mini-skirt, rather than as a girl in a wheelchair. Lavinia repays the wave by lifting up her t-shirt to flash her fake boobs at him.

Over the top of this, in voice-over, she continues to talk. “I always loved sex. I loved being sexy and being looked at. I loved to be fucked hard and treated like a sex toy. A few years ago I would have got all those boys from that building site and I would have let them pass me around!”

You used to enjoy gangbangs?

“Gangbangs, orgies, whatever. I was a right perv. I think the most I had was maybe 6 or 7 guys ... But I was blind drunk, there might have been more.” She pauses, not shy at all... “I was a bit of a slut really, wasn’t I?” She laughs.

And now?

“Since the accident ... Well, I don’t get the action I used to get. My bloody mum is so protective of me ... And when I do find someone, they are so bloody nice. Gentle. I miss the roughness of it. The passion.” She reaches down as she talks and takes hold of one leg by the calf, lifting it up and holding it level with her head. There’s no muscular resistance. “I can be bent around into all kinds of interesting positions - see...” She laughs and puts her leg back down. “I want to be used. I can’t feel anything ‘down there’ anymore, but I like the feeling of being rocked around, the weight of a man on my chest, or if he’s behind me – the feeling of my tits being pushed up against the carpet ... The only way I really know I’m being fucked is if he goes really hard and nasty! I want to be thrown around and pounded – but men are too shy now. Too scared to do it. Worried they will break me or something...”

And...

“And I don’t think a dog would care. I’d just be a hole for him. Something warm to mount and pound away at. And he wouldn’t be gentle.”

Did you ever think about dogs before your accident?

“When I was 18 or 19, I was doing a nude shoot with an amateur photographer, and he asked me if I would do some shots with his dog – and after a few shots he asked if I would suck its cock ... I walked out! Well, I put my clothes on first, then I walked out. But I thought about it that night and had a wank ... And I’ve often thought about that, but I was always too busy with men to get with a dog.”

She’s smiling wistfully.

“Then I had the accident, and everything changed ... No more wild parties. No more casual sex. I moved back in with my mum and she’s always around. Then last year, your show came on ... And I saw all these lucky ladies getting banged really hard by those dogs – and I thought, ‘That’s the kind of sex I need!”

She’s looking right into camera, her eyes bright, her smile genuine. “My name is Livinia Cabot – and I want to be fucked hard by a big bad doggy!”

A little further along the river, we meet a familiar face and his familiar pet. It’s Kevin from Oldham, and his Alsatian, Vader. Kevin enjoys the scenery as Vader pulls on his lead. “It’s been an interesting year for Vader and myself. Once people started recognising the house we started getting women knocking on the door. Not every day, or even every week, but once or twice a month, someone would try to ‘meet’ Vader. I don’t think he would have minded, and I certainly would have been happy to watch ... But you don’t know who any of these women are – and I’m scared of being charged with any sex crimes ... So we had to just say no to everyone ... Except you guys!!”

Back with Lavinia, sitting in her wheelchair, looking quite excited. “I won’t feel his cock inside me – but I’ll feel his fur on my tits, and his breath on my face. I’ll feel him pushing my body around ... And I’ll know what’s going on. The mind is very powerful – even with no feeling down there I can still take a lot of pleasure from knowing what’s happening to my body.”

Kevin and Vader walk around the corner from the other side of the bridge and Lavinia catches her first sight of the dog that’s coming to fuck her. She’s wearing a smile as wide as her face. “Hello boy...” Reaching out one hand toward the dog as he is brought closer. He gets one look at her, mini-skirt and spread legs, immediately knows what’s happening and perks right up.

Lavinia talks about her hopes as Vader circles around her chair trying to figure out what it is. She says, “I want to do it facing him, missionary style, because I want to know exactly what’s going on.”

She strips awkwardly in her chair – peeling her jacket off, pulling her t-shirt over her head. Full boobs bouncing loose, pink nipples erect. Slight frame, ribs, bony hips. Wriggling out of her skirt – skinny legs, very skinny. Almost no muscle. Completely wasted away. Pussy neat and tidy, trimmed very short. A nervous smile on her face.

Checking first with the director that it’s time to move, taking her weight on her hands and swinging her backside forward a few inches to the edge, she wriggles herself to the front of the seat of her wheelchair. She leans back until she’s at a comfortably inclined angle, and then reaching down she takes hold of her left leg and manually positions it to the side of the chair, over the large wheel – then does the same with her right leg over the other wheel to give us an amazingly wide spread leg view of her pink pussy. She lays back, ready. She reaches down and fingers her pussy, running a finger-tip up and down between the juicy lips of her sex - enjoying the wet feeling on her fingers, not feeling the touch – as if it was someone else’s pussy, but enjoying it all the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.