The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
s2e1 - Taylah (21)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: s2e1 - Taylah (21) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 2, Episode 1: Taylah

Big jaw, wide mouth, white teeth – that all-American look you’ve seen in a thousand high-school and college movies. Her firm young body is hidden under a big coat, but her long brunette hair is blown about as she strolls through the sixties futuristic Fountain Court at Murray Edwards College, at Cambridge University.

If the jawline didn’t already give it away, her accent does – she’s from the USA, north-east, she’s comes from money and she’s well educated.

“My name is Taylah Horne. I’m 21 years old, and I’m a graduate student from Newhaven, Connecticut.”

We watch her walk on as we listen to her in voice-over – she has a confident stride, and the look on her face suggests that she quite likes having the camera on her.

“I grew up in a great town. Great parents. Never had to ask for anything. I’m an only child. My daddy’s little princess, mom’s pride and joy. All that.”

We cut from this walk, to her studying in a library at the college. The oh-so-serious student – she’s even wearing glasses now.

“I graduated from MIT, with a degree in political science, and I’m continuing my post-graduate studies here at Cambridge University in England ... I’ve always been a good student ... But I’m just like any other student - I like to party too...”

We cut to two year old home video of a pretty boozy Taylah, showing off a lot more flesh, chugging a beer at a frat party. Not at all what you would have expected from previous shots. Footage of her at a spring break beach party gives us a good view of her bikini body – with firm boobs, a flat belly and long legs. This is a well put together all-American gal.

“I’ve had more than my share of college experimentation – I’ve had relationships with guys and girls, I’ve had a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend. I’ve made a few videos with guys that I might regret later in life ... The guys more than the videos!!”

Cut to grainy footage of a frat party, a woman (with her face digitized out) getting on the floor with a big scruffy dog.

“There was a party at the start of my sophomore year, and it was the regular booze and boob fest ... Girls were getting pretty crazy, guys were doing what guys do. We’re all drinkin’ and dancin’, and makin’ out ... And suddenly there’s this girl and she’s on the floor and this dog is on her back, and he fucked her and we all cheered her on. She wasn’t a student, she was just a hooker the frat boys had hired to put on a show. I didn’t say anything but I was so jealous! I wanted to be under that dog, I wanted to join in ... I almost did. Then afterwards everyone was calling her names, the guys were barking at her rather than talking to her. They treated her so bad that she RAN out of the door. And again, I was so jealous. Everyone has always been SO nice to me. I wanted that abuse!”

Back to Taylah in the college square, smiling into camera. “My name is Taylah, I’m 21, and I want to have sex with a dog.”

Now we’re watching a tan-coloured pitbull walking through the grounds of the university, pulling on his chain, his collar almost choking him. He’s all muscle and teeth. A mean looking little animal with a big pair of balls jiggling between his hindlegs.

We hear his owner’s voice – Thomas – a middle-aged, cheeky, chirpy, Cockney. “This is Randall. He’s a 4 year old American Pitbull, and we’ve come up from Watford today so he can meet another American! Randall has been having sex with my wife for almost a year now, ever since we all saw the first episode of United Kingdom of Zoo. He’s a randy little bugger, and we’re very keen to let more ladies experience his own special brand of loving...”

They are now in the same shot – Taylah grinning broadly when she sees the muscular little beast pulling his owner along toward her. Crouching down to welcome the dog with excited strokes and pats. Him jumping up at her, then dropping down and bull-dozing her head up between her thighs to sniff the contents of her skirt. She laughs and pulls back, standing up. “Not yet, boy ... Not here!”

Cut to Taylah’s private room at the Halls of Residence. A simple room, a single bed, a desk and chair. Piles of books beside both bed and desk. Organised, but busy. There’s an American flag pinned to the wall, family pictures on bedside table and desk. And there’s an American student sitting on the end of the bed, already stripped to her half-cup bra and bikini-brief panties. She’s in great shape – she swims daily, goes to the gym, rides a bike everywhere. Her boobs are round and pale next to her tanned skin. A product of years of beach holidays with her wealthy family.

Randall is sniffing around her legs, trying to get at her pussy, but too small to mount the bed without help. Taylah is looking down at him with anticipation as she removes her bra and frees those perfectly round boobs. She admits that her parents got her a boob-job for her 18th birthday.

What are your hopes for the next few minutes?

“I’m hoping that he fucks me the same way that hooker got fucked at MIT...” She speaks as if she’s half dreaming, remembering the coolest thing she ever saw in the flesh. “She was fucked so hard and fast, then tied, then afterwards she got to suck his cock and it was huge - and she swallowed so much cum. She definitely enjoyed doing it, and I was so turned on watching it. I just hope I can have the same fun. I’ve watched a lot of dogsex videos on the internet since then. Women being fucked. Tied. Pain, pleasure. Sucking. Swallowing. Then of course I watched every episode of season 1 on the internet. It’s half the reason I came to Cambridge!!”

She looks over to Thomas and says, “He’s not very big...” “Oh, he’s big enough down there, don’t you worry...” Thomas laughs, “ ... and he pounds like a little machine, he does!”

Taylah smiles, “I sure hope so...”

She stands, peels her panties down around her ankles and throws them back onto her bed. Straight up, shoulders back, he body is striking. Round boobs, flat belly, a little landing strip of dark pussy hair. A great way to start season 2! “On the floor, or on my bed?”

We agree the floor will be better for Randall, and she gets into position. On her knees first, sweeping her hair back over her shoulder. Leaning forward to take her weight first on her hands, then on her elbows. Ready. Willing. Waiting.

Randall doesn’t need an invitation, he’s on her as soon as he can reach her. First try, he mounts her, grips her tight with his front paws, and tries to get inside her. Thomas encourages her to spread her knees so that her pussy will get closer to the floor ... She does, and once they are wide enough (very wide), and her pussy is in range, Randall finds his target – his cock is much bigger than Taylah had been expecting, “Oh my God ... Oh ... My ... Goo-oooood!” She yelps as he goes deep. He’s not massive compared to some of our previous animals – just a solid 6 incher to the knot – but she had expected much less from a smaller dog.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.