The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s1e20 - Janet (40)

Erotica Sex Story: s1e20 - Janet (40) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 20: Janet

She describes herself as a roly-poly ball of fun who hasn’t had much fun lately. She’s not huge, not obese, but the description does fit ... Big boobs, a rounded out body, big bum and thighs all wrapped up in a blue nurse’s uniform.

Her friendly, once pretty, round face is framed by long blonde hair which usually hangs free but is tied back at the moment because she’s still on duty.

There’s a near permanent smile on her face – and everything she says seems to be right off the top of her head – and delivered in a strong West Country accent, sounding like she belongs on a farm rather than in a hospital.

“I’m Janet McCreery. I’m 40 years old, and I’m a midwife from Exeter.”

Her establishing footage is shot in and around the hospital, her talking to new mothers, coaching a woman who’s just gone into labour, having a cup of tea with the other midwives and nurses. Laughing with everyone.

“I’m not shy about it. It’s not a secret or anything. I’ve always found dogs to be very sexual things. My husband knows about it. He doesn’t care about it because he thinks I’m mad.”

All of her workmates know what the BBC crew is here for, and they are both amused by it, and supportive of Janet.

We meet a couple of the other midwives taking a cigarette break outside the hospital. They know exactly why we’re here. They are amused by our presence, but also supportive of their friend.

Midwife #1 - “Oh yeah, she’s told us about her fantasies – she’s not shy – mad as a hatter, she is!” Midwife #2 - “We’re sitting around having a coffee one night and I’m saying how I’d love to have sex with a big black man, and she’s saying how she’d love to have a lezzie orgy ... And Janet just comes right out and says she’d like to do it with a dog. I was shocked ... But then I thought everyone should be allowed to have their fantasies – who am I to judge ... It’s not like she was saying she was going to do it ... Just that it was her fantasy...” Midwife #1 – “And then you guys show up and we’re like, ah-haaaaa ... Janet’s really going to go for it! Dirty cow!” Midwife #2 - “She’s a lovely girl, more power to her I say!”

Would you do it?

Both of them screw their faces up and shake their heads, ‘No’.

Back to Janet, with that big smile on her round face. “Honestly, if I see a dog that’s still got his bollocks I can’t help myself following him. It’s not like I’m hoping I’ll get a chance to do anything - I just like the look of them. Lovely and round and inviting – I just want to kiss them and play with them. I’m mad, me!”

She hasn’t told her husband about her plans for the weekend. He thinks she’s going to visit her father in Weymouth. He’s happy to stay home and look after their two young children. He knows Janet won’t do anything silly.

Back to Janet. “My name is Janet McCreery, and I’ve always wanted to have sex with a dog.”

The next day, Janet gets in her car after nightshift. There’s a remote camera and microphone set up to record her every thought on the drive – and she has plenty.

“Nice drive down to Weymouth, say hello to dad ... Then up to Bristol, say hello to my new lover ... Then back home to Exeter, say hello to the kids, then jump in bed for a couple of hours sleep – probably have a little bit of fun with hubby ... He won’t know about my lover of course...”

“I hope this dog has got a nice big pair of balls on him. I love a big pair of balls.”

“I hope dad’s in a good mood ... I don’t want to be there too long, it’ll eat into my doggy time...”

“I’ve never enjoyed small talk. I like to get right to the point. I love that I won’t have to break the ice with this doggy ... He’ll be up for it, I’ll be up for it, and we-hey, away we go...”

“To be quite honest – I don’t even care about having sex with him ... I mainly just want to play with his balls and suck on his cock ... Is that weird?” ‘I’ve watched so many videos online of women sucking dog cocks and it always looks incredible. Like a really erotic, sensuous act. I want to feel it in my mouth, how it tastes, how deep I can swallow it. I want to deep throat it, get as much in my mouth as possible. I hope the dog has a big cock to fill my big mouth!” She leans right up toward the camera when she says this, ignoring the road, giggling through a big smile on her face.

“I’m not going to wash afterwards ... Not until I’ve had a snuggle with hubby ... I’ll let him try to guess what that funny taste on my lips is...”

In Bristol she is welcomed at the front door by Sue and Martin. They are ready for small talk – but she is full-on. “Where’s this big doggy then?”

She is soon stripped down to her underwear – a black basque/bustier with her big boobs spilling over the top, and her round belly made slim (or slimmish) by the ribbing, stockings stretched around her thick thighs and little panties wrapped around her arse like dental floss up her crack.

Prince pads around at her feet, his tail wagging. Then she finally catches sight of his balls. His big balls... “Ohhhh, they are beautiful...”

Sue says, “Nice and full and ready for you ... I haven’t had him all week...”

Janet thanks he for her restraint, then – licking her lips – asks, “Am I better off sucking him off before he fucks me or after?”

Sue says she can do either, or both ... He’ll be hard for long enough.

“Oooh, before and after, lucky me!”

Martin rolls Prince onto his side, then over onto his back. There’s the beginnings of a nice erection already on view – but not enough to penetrate a woman, not even one as willing as Janet. Penetration is the last thing on her mind right now, though ... There’s a cock on show and she wants to suck on it. She drops to her knees beside him and follows Martin’s advice on how to work the animal’s sheath in order to expose more cock ... Then leaning forward, unable to keep the smile off her face, she goes for it...

She comments on how warm it feels in her hand. How she can’t wait ... She kisses the tip, then opens her mouth, and allows him to squirt a couple of shots of watery cum onto her tongue. Savours the taste, swallows, coughs... “That’s a bit – different...” She looks almost put off, then opens wide again to allow another jet to hit her tongue, swallows, then moves in for a suck. And suck she does. Slowly, deeply, lovingly. Only pausing to flip her long blonde hair to the far side of her head, making sure the camera can catch a good view of the dog’s cock entering her mouth – then she takes it inside. A satisfied sigh easing out of her as she slowly, lovingly sucks on 3 inches of meat.

We get close in – watching as her lips slide up and down the glistening shaft. Her eyes closed as she loses herself in the taste and the nastiness of what she’s finally doing. She releases the now 4 inch cock and looks quickly into camera. “I’ve been waiting so long for this ... It’s worth the wait...” Then a smile and she’s back to it, pushing it all the way into her mouth – closing her lips around the little knot at its base. Wondering whether she will still be able to do this when his cock is fully erect. Swallowing all those little jets of cum as they shoot into the back of her throat. Loving every drop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.