The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s1e14 - Jazmine (26)

Erotica Sex Story: s1e14 - Jazmine (26) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 14: Jazmine

She’s wearing an off the shoulder top that shows off her dark skin and the colourful tattoos that wrap around her neck and run down toward her boobs. Her hair is shaggy, mid-length and almost black. Her face is wide and pretty, with a big forehead. She may not have looks worthy of a fashion monthly, but she would look right at home on the cover of a cheap men’s magazine.

Her dark and sultry looks come courtesy of her father, a Pakistani heart surgeon. Her accent and body shape from her mother, a diminutive Scottish nurse.

“My name is Jazmine Albert. I’m 25 ... And I work in a music shop in Edinburgh, in Scotland.” She says to camera.

Normally we’d cut away to slice-of-life footage around now, but the director can’t resist asking her a question...

You’re tiny ... Just how tall are you?

“I’m 5 foot exactly.” She smiles, she’s obviously been asked before. “Tiny!” And so perfectly in proportion too. Small boobs, tiny waist, slim legs (she’s wearing shorts as it’s a warm summer’s day in Scotland).

Now we watch her at work in that music shop. It’s an old-school one with vinyl and staff who actually know what they are talking about, and it’s packed with students trying to be trendy by buying the real stuff rather than downloading it.

“It’s a long story.” She begins in voice-over. Pictures – school photos, graduation photos, staff photos, holiday snaps, etc., flash up as she tells it. “My da and my ma got married in 1992. She converted to Islam for him and then had me. Then dad’s eyes started to wander. More than just his eyes.”

A happy family snap – short mother, handsome professional father, happy daughter. Fades to a family snap of short mother, and less than happy looking teenager.

“He left just before I hit my teens and my mother got our names changed back to her maiden name, she didn’t even give me the option to keep dad’s name ... She was a committed Muslim by then, so she kept us in the faith.”

A picture of Jazmine, around 15 years old, with punky short hair, fills the screen. A police mugshot.

“I didn’t understand why he had gone, or why everyone was calling him worse than shite. He was my daddy and I loved him - I went off the rails – rebelled against everything, stopped going to the Mosque, started drinking, running around with bad lads, started getting my tattoos. Riding in stolen cars. Gettin in trouble with the police.”

A picture of a very happy Jazmine, now 21, wearing a tiny bikini and a big smile, on the shoulders of her father in a swimming pool. He still looks distinctive, happy and very fit.

“My dad re-surfaced four years ago. Came back saying his other family hadn’t worked out and he wanted to get to know me better. He said he wanted to take me on holiday to the south of France.”

A strange picture - Jazmine in bed with her father, his chest bare, hers hidden under the covers, her arm reaching out toward the camera because it’s a selfie. It looks for all the world like a picture of post-sex bliss.

“The psychologist tells me that we had something called Genetic Sexual Attraction. He had left before I hit puberty, and we had both skipped that period of my life. To him, he left a little girl and came back to a woman. To me, he left as my father, and came back as a man I loved. We were so attracted to each other, and ending up in bed seemed like the most natural thing to do. It was the most natural way for us to show each other how much we loved each other.”

“After the holiday my da said that was it, just those two weeks, and went back to his latest franchise family, and I was back in Scotland all alone again. I couldn’t talk to ma because she was pissed I’d gone away with him. I was so pissed with him – and I kind of went even more off the rails than before.”

Pictures of Jazmine at 21, at 22, at 23, partying, clubbing, dancing with multiple partners.

“Once you’ve had sex with your da, and enjoyed it, your eyes are wide open to the pleasures of deviancy! Sex between a man and a woman loses its edge. Group sex, double-penetration, threesomes ... That’s where the thrills are. I know I’m a wee slut now. I love it. I am what he made me, and I want to show him just how far he’s pushed me ... And that’s why I’m here today.”

Back to Jazmine, infront of the music shop – the window shutters are closed and the door has a ‘CLOSED’ sign on it. She’s there, wide-necked t-shirt hanging off her shoulder, looking up at camera.

“My name is Jazmine Albert, or Jazmine Sandhu, and I want to have sex with a dog on television.”

She backs away toward the shop, motioning with her finger to follow her. We do.

“I’m really buzzing about this. I’ve been thinking about how to show him what his daughter is really like for years. This is perfect. It can’t get worse than this.”

Into the shop, lock the front door, and walk through the aisles of records to a large multimedia area at the end of the shop. Big screen televisions on the wall, DVD players, computers, and a large open space used to demonstrate home cinemas. There’s usually a couch here, but it’s been pushed up against the wall to expose the bare polished concrete floor ... And this is where we find Bruno – that scary muscle-bound Boxer, and his owner Drew. Bruno is leaning against the leash, eager to get at little Jazmine.

Jazmine stands just out of his reach. Tease. She begins to strip, the loose t-shirt comes off first to reveal that she’s topless underneath. Her tight little body doesn’t have an ounce of fat on it. Petite is an understatement. Those tattoos on her shoulders run down and join together between her her small boobs, which are firm and round with a little gold bar piercing through each nipple. There are tatts on both arms too, a warrior on one, a dragon winding around the other.

So, if this is the worst thing you can imagine doing ... What’s the worst thing you’ve done so far?

She unzips her shorts and pauses before pulling them down. Thinking through a catalogue of sexual chaos for the lowest of lows... “I had sex with a bunch of guys at a party once. Just one after another until everyone who wanted me had had me.”

How many?

She’s pulling her shorts down now, kicking off her shoes so she can get her feet out. This leaves her in just a pair of black lacy French knickers. “I don’t know. I had a blindfold on. It might have been 20 guys, or it might have been 10 of them 2 times each. It went on quite a while!”

Our crew has wired up our cameras to the big screen tvs and all of a sudden they light up with multiple angles of this little lady in her knickers. She looks from screen to screen. We run a three camera shoot because we can’t risk missing a thing – and when working with dogs you only get one take.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.