The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s1e13 - Brandy (47)

Erotica Sex Story: s1e13 - Brandy (47) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 13: Brandy

We’re in Macclesfield in England’s north-west, in one of the town’s inner suburbs. A three story building consisting of half a dozen flats stands infront of us ... We step inside one of those flats to meet our next subject...

She’s a solidly built middle-aged brunette with a round face, a big smile and a bigger personality. Her accent is rough and croaky (the product of a life time of smoking cigarettes and singing at the top of her lungs at every opportunity) with strong local accent.

“My name’s Brandy Holland, I’m 47 years young, and I’m from Macclesfield.” She raises her voice on ‘Macclesfield’ as if it’s something to celebrate.

She’s wearing a white cotton blouse, a tight mid-thigh leather skirt, and black stiletto heels. Everything is tight. She’s not fat, she’s solid – and those clothes are all about a size too small. She likes the way that feels and looks. Her boobs aren’t that big, but they strain every button on the blouse. She isn’t dressed this way for the show, it’s how she dresses every day. Her smile is near permanent, thin lipped and wide.

“I’ve been married to Sean for nearly twenty years now, and it doesn’t feel like a day over 19 ... Nah, seriously, he’s a good boy, but he’s hardly the life of the party. I think that’s why we work so well together. I like to party, he likes to clean up.”

We see Sean, the opposite of his wife – a skinny man in a baggy sweater and a pair of loose jeans. Cigarette hanging from his mouth, tired look in his eyes. “Brandy is a bit of an acquired taste. She can be a right trollop ... But she’s MY right trollop. A lot of people find her quite annoying, but I think the sun shines out of her arse!”

We watch various shots of them busy around the flat – getting ready for a trip – packing a small overnight bag, fixing up her make-up, drinking a coffee, etc. She is constantly leaving cupboard doors open, empty coffee cups on tables, chain-smoking and talking, non-stop. He follows her around smiling and nodding, cleaning up. This is intercut with the two of them being interviewed direct to camera.

Brandy, “I’ve always been a very active person, sexually speaking. I don’t play sports, I don’t go to the gym, but I do love a bit of horizontal jogging! Sean’s not bad in the sack, he can keep up, and I’m very happy with him, but there’s always been something missing...”

Sean knows exactly why we’re are here. “She’s been telling me about her doggy fantasies for years. It’s never bothered me. As long as I’m getting mine, I don’t really care what she thinks about. It’s not like she’s cheating on me – she tells me everything. Sometimes she pretends I’M a dog whilst we’re in bed, to be honest, it’s a lot of fun when she gets really kinky like that!”

Brandy continues, “He’s my faithful hound-dog, yeah, that’s him. When you tell your partner that you fantasize about having sex with a dog, and he’s not disgusted, and then you ask him to pretend to be a dog when he has sex with you, and he’s happy to do it, then you’ve won the lottery, haven’t you. I get my filthy fantasy, and I get to live it out ... But he knows, and I knows, that just thinking about it is never going to be enough for me ... I need to take it a step further and actually bring a dog into the bedroom ... Before I’m too old to appreciate it!”

We cut back from the footage to Brandy in close-up. She speaks direct to camera.

‘My name is Brandy Holland, and I want to have my arse fucked off by a big dog... ‘ She pauses, then pulls Sean into frame. “Whilst this one watches!”

We cut directly to the pair of them walking up to a familiar front door and knocking. The door opens and they are welcomed by Pablo, with a familiar, low, grunting bark in the background.

Brandy enters the small hallway of Pablo’s home with a smile already on her face, but lights up when she sees Rocky through the frosted glass of the living room door - sniffing at the floor, scratching and trying to get out at the new arrival.

Pablo steers Brandy and Sean into the living room, where they sit – her on the warn old brown couch, him in an armchair. She asks if she can smoke, Pablo says he’d rather she didn’t. The smoke wouldn’t affect Rocky, but he doesn’t want his house to smell.

He heads out and opens the kitchen door, there’s a scrabbling of paws on kitchen tiles, then the sound of Rocky approaching at speed. The look of anticipation on Brandy’s face is a picture.

Rocky bounds in and heads straight for the couch, jumps up next to Brandy and wriggles between her back and the cushion behind her. Not actually trying to mount her fully dressed body, but not far off. She twists around to give him a stroke and a chest rub. “Oooh, he’s keen, isn’t he?”

Rocky continues to lean into her side, and/or climb onto her shoulders. Licking at her face.

What are your first impressions?

“He’s a brute! I think we’re going to have a lot of fun together – I hope we are anyway!” She laughs, turning toward the Rottweiler and letting him his big wet tongue slop over her face a couple of times, her thin lips shut tightly together, eyes closed, face scrunched up – but despite all this, clearly smiling.

Sean sits forward on his armchair, enjoying the ‘kissing’. “Open your mouth, darlin’. Give him some love!” He jokes.

She forces her mouth open a crack and Rocky dives in, his tongue finding the gap and exploring her mouth – much to her shock and pleasure. She gags, coughs, and turns away from him, then laughs. “Oh my Gawd...” She laughs, “He hit the back of my throat!”

She catches her breath, then goes in for another ‘kiss’ – this time with her mouth wide open and her tongue a little out. Rocky licks her hard and fast, his tongue being met by hers everytime it crosses her mouth and slops inside. She holds his head as if she’s in a 50’s romantic drama and makes it last, occasionally looking like she’s about to gag, coughing, then going on, before finally coming up for air. Rocky jumps off the couch and back on, and off again.

“I’ve got to feel that big tongue in my cunt...” She says, hurrying to unzip her skirt and pull it, and her panties down, kicking them off in Sean’s direction, then flopping back on the couch and spread her legs to show off her hairless pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.