The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
S01.E11 - Frances (59)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: S01.E11 - Frances (59) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 11: Frances

She’s a tall, slim and elegant mature lady of 59. The oldest we’ve had on our show so far. Short light brown hair (with perhaps just a hint of red) frames a narrow featured face with high cheek-bones, a pointed noise, and thin lips. She’s well dressed, well spoken, highly educated.

“Hello, my name is Dr Frances Hardwich, I’m a psychologist, specialising in behavioural disorders, and I’m from Twickenham in London.”

The interview takes place in her office. Her receptionist, the doctor she shares her practise with, and her patients all think that she is taking part in a documentary about the psychological disorders, which she claims isn’t far from the truth.

“A lot of the disorders I deal with are of a sexual nature – and there’s no doubt that this is a disorder. For a woman to want to have sex with another species is clearly aberrant behaviour. I’m aware of this even in myself.”

What first turned her on to dogsex?

“I had a patient who told me that her husband had been making her have sex with dogs for years, and then later on admitted that he wasn’t making her do it, that she was doing it by choice, and then later still admitted that she could only climax whilst having sex with a dog ... And this was her actual concern.” She tells us. “She admitted to having had sex with multiple dogs over the years, usually at parties with her husband and others watching on. I became as obsessed with her as she was with dogs, and I would continually recommend extra sessions so that we could ‘talk through’ her problems. I had her tell me all about her bestial experiences – what they felt like, how they happened, how she felt to be with an animal, to be watched by her husband and other couples. I told her she shouldn’t feel guilty about it, she should enjoy it. So she would go to another party, and then I’d hear all about it. I even started suggesting that she take control and start to organise the parties herself ... To be honest, I was actually hoping that she would take charge and invite me to one of the parties. I thought about inviting myself, ‘to observe’, but I thought that was a little dangerous.”

“I used to take the recordings of our sessions home with me and masturbate to them.” She admits. “I live alone, and I’d play them back over my sound system at high volume. Her whispered confessions, full of shame and perversion, and me on the couch, or in the bathtub, frigging myself silly for an hour every evening.”

Frances lives alone in a big house with all the trappings of a successful and well paid career in private practice. She never married – not by choice, she simply never found the right man.

“The idea of having sex with a dog became such a turn-on for me, but the bigger turn-on was the idea of people watching... “ She says. “And that’s where you come in ... The idea of being watched by the dog’s owner and your camera crew in the room is a thrill – but knowing that millions will be watching on tv at home really blows my mind! I suppose I could have arranged something at any time – I could have gone to one of my patient’s parties ... But I wasn’t willing to step over that threshold between fantasy and reality until I saw your advert.” She continues to explain, “Having sex with a dog, at a party, and the risk of being identified and exposed, would have been a thrill ... But being in control, and doing this on my own timescale – especially now when I’m ready to retire if I have to ... That’s sexual control...”

We see her standing outside her practice – as she addresses the camera directly. “My name is Dr Frances Hardwich, and I want to have sex with a dog, on camera.”

Frances drives herself to Oldham in her black BMW. She talks to a dash-cam that has been mounted to catch her thoughts during the drive.

“I’m looking forward to this in every way imaginable. I’ve been thinking about it for about 4 years and now it’s about to happen I’m feeling very happy.”

Later in the drive she passes a sign that reads: OLDHAM – 45 miles

“When I was 18, I went out on a date with a boyfriend, and I had decided that I was going to lose my virginity that night. I was very nervous, and very excited, and a bit scared ... That’s how I’m feeling right now ... Nervous, excited, and a bit scared.”

Driving through the streets of Oldham, being directed by the BMW’s satnav.

“I’m actually getting very nervous now. I’m shaking. I thought I had grown out of these feelings decades ago ... It’s quite nice!”

When she finally arrives at Kevin’s Chadderton home, she parks in the driveway and gets out to reveal that she’s wearing a figure hugging evening dress and high heels – dressed for a night at a party rather than a dirty Friday evening in Bristol. It can’t have been comfortable driving all this way dressed this way, but she’s all class. She wants to live out that fantasy of the dogsex party.

Kevin welcomes Frances into his home and offers her a drink. She accepts a glass of white wine and sits demurely on the couch in his front room, drinking and asking him questions about Vader, the number of women he’s had sex with, how much Kevin enjoys watching his dog having sex with women ... She’s analysing him, it’s what she does ... But it’s not what she wants to do. She WANTS to have sex with his dog.

She keeps looking down at him, curled up near her feet. He’s well trained – a woman isn’t for sex until he can see her flesh, and Frances is still wearing a dress.

How do you want it?

“I want to be on my hands and knees, and I want him to do as he pleases with me.” She says. “I want to be his bitch!” The tone of her voice doesn’t match the words she’s saying. It’s almost clinical. “What I’d really like, if it’s possible, would be for one of your team to catch the dog’s seed once he’s done. I’d like to drink it all ... I’d also like to dog his penis afterwards. Is that possible?”

Kevin laughs. “Oh, he loves that.”

She stands and undresses as she talks – her dress unzipped and slipped off, she’s left standing in stockings, suspenders, panties and a half-cup bra. The bra comes off and her small boobs sag down. She’s very pale and freckled. Still classy looking though. She removes her panties to reveal a vaguely ginger, bushy pussy. Her hips are bony and her bum sags a bit – lack of tone rather than extra weight. Stockings, suspenders and high heels remaining – and she’s ready for action.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.