The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
S01.E07 - Sarah (32)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: S01.E07 - Sarah (32) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 7: Sarah

We’re back in the nation’s capital. This time we’re outside a large hospital. A small group of nurses are grabbing a smoke just off the hospital grounds. One of them – youngish, slim, and looking particularly good in her uniform, turns away from the group and walks over toward the camera. She has a wide toothy smile, red cheeks, pointy nose and a high forehead, all framed with silky brunette hair tied back in a long pony tail. She hasn’t the most beautiful face, but her body looks like it will more than make up for it. She speaks with a deep and strong Cockney accent, and lets out a little laugh whenever she says something she finds amusing.

“My name’s Sarah Dagleish. I’m a nurse, obviously. (laugh) I’m 32 years old. And I’m from Millwall in London.”

We hear her speaking over the top of various shots of her at work – caring for bed ridden patients, checking charts, laughing with other nurses, rushing to an emergency.

“In my line of work I see a lot of sad things. A lot of pain and suffering. I don’t believe in suffering when you don’t need to. I believe in having fun. Life’s too short, you know ... It doesn’t matter what anyone else says, you have to do the things you want to do.”

We also meet one of her fellow nurses, and her best friends, Claudia – a shorter, not so pretty, but still fun looking girl. “She’s won’t mind me saying this, but she’s a bit of a slut really. She loves it. I wouldn’t put anything past her.”

Back to Sarah, “I don’t deny it ... I like to sleep around. I love sex. Most men can’t handle my attitude. I can’t be loyal to one man – I’ve been in relationships before but if I see someone else I like, I’m gonna go to bed with them – or, you know, give them a quick blow job somewhere. I just can’t resist.”

Claudia again, “When Sarah told me that she wanted to have sex with a dog, on television ... I think the biggest surprise for me was that I wasn’t surprised. I mean, I was disgusted, and I was amused to be honest ... But I wasn’t surprised. It just sounded like something she would do. Someone’s going to have sex with a dog on television ... That’ll be Sarah!”

“I don’t know where the dog thing came from. I saw something on tv, or read something in a newspaper, something about a woman on trial for having sex with dogs at a party ... And I felt very jealous. I thought, that must have been amazing, you know, not just having everyone watching her do her thing, and it being such a dirty thing ... But to be exposed infront of the whole world in a court of law...”

And we’re back outside the hospital with Sarah at the end of her shift – talking direct to camera. “I’m Sarah Dagleish, and I’m a bad bad girl ... And I want to be fucked ragged by a dog whilst you all watch at home!” She winks and blows a kiss to camera.

And we’re suddenly ‘Up North’ in Oldham. Walking with Sarah along the street toward Kevin’s house. She’s now dressed in a knee length black dress, low cut to reveal cleavage we could have only guessed at when she was in uniform. Her hair is now loose and flowing down her back. Following her along the street we can’t help but notice how firm and shapely her behind is. Nice legs too. She looks over her shoulder as she walks. “Are you looking at my bum? Cheeky bugger ... There’ll be plenty more than that to see in a minute!”

Knocking on the door, waiting for Kevin to answer, and when he does, “Hello, I’m Sarah, can I have sex with your dog please?” And they both laugh. “How could I refuse?” He jokes.

Inside, Sarah sitting on the couch in Kevin’s neat and tidy lounge room. Vader is sitting infront of her, looking up at her, his tongue hanging out as she pats and rubs him, her fingers disappearing into his long hair.

“There’s something very very erotic about just being this close to a dog you’re planning to fuck!”

How long have you been planning to do this?

“I think it’s about 4 years ... At first it was just an idea, then a dream, now it’s an obsession. When I saw the show you were planning, I couldn’t resist ... And now I’m here...” She tickles Vader under the chin. “I’m – so – glad.”

Should we get to it then?

“I thought you’d never ask...”

She stands up and removes her dress, letting it fall to the floor around her ankles and stepping out. From bottom to top she’s now wearing black high heels, stockings, suspenders and a bustier. All of this is wrapped around a toned body – strong legs, flat belly, and tremendous cleavage. The cleavage is the product of a pair of faker-than-fake boobs. Not huge, but very round with that bolt-on look. They cost plenty, she says. Worth every penny. They distract attention from my face!!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.