The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
S01.E06 - Bismah (53)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: S01.E06 - Bismah (53) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 6: Bismah

We’re in a quiet corner of Norfolk Heritage Park on a dreary cold day. Grey sky and a few spots of rain here and there. A black haired, dark skinned middle-aged woman from the Indian subcontinent sits infront of us with a look that’s half way between shame and excitement on her face. She’s trying to hide a smile. She speaks with that familiar semi-broken but very clearly pronounced Pakistani-British accent (that’s not far from every other English language Pakistani accent).

“Hello. My name is Bismah Yousef. I am 53 years old. I live in the city of Sheffield in the north of England. I’m married, I have four grown sons, 2 grand-children, and I am still working as a social worker.”

Bismah wears a long white trenchcoat that covers her from chin down to her black boots. It’s cold and she’s got that coat pulled tight so all we can see of her is one hand and her face. The face looks fairly slim, the fingers are long and thin. All indications are that she’s a small framed woman.

“I work in local community, especially in my community with Muslim women and families. I have maintained my marriage for 36 years, and raised four boys up to manhood. They have all left home now and married their own wives. I’m very proud of what I’ve done in my community and for my community.”

So why are we here with you today? “I’m like many Muslim women. I like sex, but I don’t have much experience. I married my husband when I was 17. I had never even seen a penis until my wedding night. I’ve been with him ever since. I do what he likes. I do what he wants. I like it, but I sometimes wonder what else there is. I see pornography sometimes, sometimes by accident, sometimes accident-on-purpose, and it excites me a little. And I want to try new things.”

As she speaks a man walks through frame between the camera and her, with a Boxer dog on a leash, and heads away into the park. Bismah’s eyes follow him for a second.

And why does this turn you on?

“I never even knew this was real until a few years ago. I am visiting a young lady and she is full of shame. She tells me that her husband makes her have sex on the family dog and makes videos of it on his iphone. She says she doesn’t enjoy this. It makes her feel bad. I should be showing her sympathy, but all I wanted to do was ask her about what it is like to have sex with their dog. And I am wanting to do this, right then, on the floor in their living house. I’m thinking I can ‘show’ her that this is not a bad thing and she shouldn’t feel bad ... You see ‘I will do it right now’ ... I couldn’t do it, you know, but the idea is in my head and I never managed to get it out. Every time I see a dog, even on television, I got hot and my heart races.

How will doing this affect your life?

“This won’t be popular in my community. My family will most likely stop talking to me. I don’t think that most of my friends will be my friends. I may lose my job ... I’ve reached the point that I no longer care. Live without my dream, deny myself the one thing I want – or do it and accept the consequences.”

What would her boys think of her upcoming activities?

“I think that they would probably spit on me. They love me, but I don’t think they would like to know their mother does this.”

Tell us, just to be clear, who you are, and what you want to do.

“My name is Bismah Yousef, and I want to be having sex with a big dog.”

Let’s go for a walk and see who we might find...

We walk with Bismah, heading up a small hill toward a group of trees. The man who walked by is standing by a park bench, the Boxer dog facing us, pulling on his leash. It’s Drew and Bruno – and Bruno looks like he’s in the mood.

Who do you think this is?

“Is this my doggy?” She says with that smile breaking through again. “Is this my beautiful boy?”

Bruno barks as she gets closer and she stops dead in her tracks about ten feet from the him. Looking a little scared. “I don’t actually like dogs, you know. I’m scared of them. I think that’s what turns me on the most.”

Bruno continues to bark at this woman – she’s something he’s never been this close to before... “I’m sorry about this,” says Drew in his strong Glasgow accent. “He’s never fucked a Paki before – I think he’s a bit confused...” Then he realises what he’s said. “I’m sorry ... Eh ... I didn’t mean to offend ye...”

Bismah waves him off. “You know it’s funny. I’ve been called Paki before and it doesn’t even bother me anymore. My parents brought me here from Pakistan, I AM a Paki...” She looks down, ashamed for a second. “Actually, I quite like being abused like that ... To be called names. It makes this seem a bit dirty, you know?”

Drew smiles. “Oh, I can do that for you ... It’ll be my pleasure!” “No, I hope it will be mine...” She smiles again.

Bismah opens her white trench coat to reveal that she’s come out to meet us stark naked but for the coat and boots. Her body isn’t that attractive – pear shaped with big thighs and wide hips, but a small and droopy pair of boobs. Her pussy is completely untamed – a thick mass of black curly hair. We take in a full frontal shot. “I can’t believe I’m about to do this dog ... I’m so naughty.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.