The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)
S01.E04 - Emmanuelle (19)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

Erotica Sex Story: S01.E04 - Emmanuelle (19) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 4: Emmanuelle

Over the last three shows we’ve visited England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, which only leaves Wales to cover the four nations of the United Kingdom – and it’s to Wales we go next.

A pretty girl walking along a sunny street. She has a dancer’s body – lithe and strong, with long legs and a narrow waste, slim arms. She wears ripped skin-tight blue jeans that show off her legs and little ass, and a loose, low cut sweater (when the interview begins this will provide tantalising glimpses of her perfectly formed 34B breasts and the little black bra that holds them in place). A mass of frizzy curly shoulder length black hair acts like a halo around her very pretty face.

She’s butterscotch brown rather than chocolate, with facial features which are more European than African suggesting mixed heritage two or three generations back. She’s pretty, very pretty. Probably too pretty to be appearing on a show like this. Many viewers will say that she MUST have better options! But it’s not about options – it’s about desires.

So, young, fit, and genuinely attractive – and speaking with the softest sexiest of Welsh accents.

“My name is Emmanuelle Christie. I’m 19 years old, and I’m from Cardiff.”

Her interview is filmed at the Church community centre where she volunteers. They think she is taking part in a show about Christian values in the 21st century. Children hang around – they clearly adore Emmanuelle. She has to frame her comments very carefully.

“I love the Lord, but I’m not one of those holier-than-though types. I think He made our bodies so that we can enjoy them, and He wants us to enjoy them. I think it would be an insult to Him if we didn’t.”

The vicar is interviewed and has nothing but nice things to say about her and her commitment to the church. “Emmanuelle is a lovely girl. You couldn’t ask to meet a better example of a young Christian. She’s bright, she’s funny, caring and everyone loves her.”

Back to Emmanuelle. “I had a dream about a dog. I don’t know where it came from. It was just me playing with a dog. You know, ‘playing’. Then the next day I went online looking for some video of other women ‘playing’ with dogs – and I saw your advert.” A child is buzzing around asking her to look at his drawing. She smiles and looks at it, says it’s very good. Back to camera, “I couldn’t believe that advert coming up the day after I had dreamed about it. I thought it must be a message from God. You know, telling me that I should have some ‘fun’ with a dog. I watched a bunch of videos of women with dogs, ‘playing’ ... The clips made me feeling very good. I’d never ever thought of it before, but the dream, followed by the advert, followed by the videos – I’m so turned on by it now.”

So it’s something you want to do?

“I’d say it’s something I need to do. It’s like a religious calling. A test from God. It scares me, and I think it’s disgusting, but I have to do it.”

A few minutes later, standing outside the church away from the children. She’s looking dead into camera. “My name is Emmanuelle Christie, and I want to have sex with a dog.”

We see Emmanuelle on a train, in a tight t-shirt so tight we can see the pattern on her bra and another pair of jeans (not ripped this time) heading east from Cardiff, across the Prince of Wales Bridge to Bristol to meet our next dog and his owners.

We’ve met Rocky in Gateshead, Bruno on the road in Scotland, Rebel in Oldham, and now it’s Prince – a handsome black Labrador – and his owners Martin and Sue.

Suzie is a decent looking woman, but in her late 40s she’s seen better days. Martin is overweight, but not a fatty. He too has seen better days. Suzie has been active with Prince for a couple of years now and he’s become an expert at fucking her – but he’s never been with another woman, so this will be a new experience for everyone.

Emmanuelle arrives at their tidy suburban home and is welcomed like an old friend. Emmanuelle is nervous and reserved when she sees Prince. She says he’s beautiful but she’s nervous to approach him and a little jumpy when he approaches her.

We cut through the small talk to find a more relaxed Emmanuelle sitting on the tiled floor of the kitchen/meals area. Prince is next to her and she is stroking his back. Looking up at camera. “He’s very handsome. I think we can have a lot of fun together.” She turns to him, “We can have a lot of fun together, can’t we?” He licks her face, catching her full on the mouth. She instinctively sticks her tongue out and licks his mouth. He licks back and she opens her mouth. There’s an erotic few seconds of kissing back and forward.

Emmanuelle lays back on the floor, with Prince fussing over her, and unzips her jeans, starts wriggling out of them revealing a very brief pair of white panties that are already looking damp in the crotch.

She sits up and peels her t-shirt off. Then reaches behind her back to undo her bra. When it comes off her boobs barely move, so young and firm that they don’t even need the bra. Her nipples are big and brown, the kind that cover the entire tip of the boob with one big bump rather than an areola with a nipple in the middle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.