The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S01.E02 - Rose (23)

Erotica Sex Story: S01.E02 - Rose (23) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 2: Rose

Welcome to Aberdeen on the north east coast of Scotland. On the east of the city, just south of the River Don, a series of 20 storey apartment blocks rise up to challenge the harsh wind that gusts in from the North Sea, no more than 400m away across a notoriously flat nature reserve.

Inside one of those tower blocks, almost at the top, in a small kitchen, we meet our next subject. She’s something of a Scottish stereotype with white than white skin, straight ginger hair, freckles across her face. She’s very slight but not at all fragile looking. Hard Scottish stock. She looks about two good meals from being a decent looking girl. She wears a big sweater, almost disappearing in it. She speaks nervously with a Scottish accent so thick that it almost needs subtitles.

“Hello, my name is Rose Wharton. I’m 23. I’m unemployed. And I’m from Aberdeen.”

There’s a much older man sitting with her, you could be forgiven for thinking he’s her father, he’s actually her husband, Danny. He’s about to turn 50.

“I didn’t have the nicest of childhoods. My mum was a druggy and a prostitute. She’s suck and fuck anyone to get her next fix. She told me several times that I was the product of a load that she should have swallowed. She always treated me like I was a problem rather than a daughter.”

Danny grips her hand, looking after her.

“I’ve got no idea who my father is, neither did my mother. She said she probably had sex with 30 men in the week she got pregnant. Danny was our neighbour when I was little. He’d come round and bring me dinner when my mother went off on a bender. Or he’d take me back to his house where it was safer. Nothing dodgy. He was always kind, never touched me or anything like that. He treated me nice. When I was about 15 I moved into his house and my mother almost had a party. No more problems ... She died of an overdose a few years ago now. I don’t miss her. But Danny ... Danny looked after me. He was everything a daddy should be, but I knew he wasn’t my daddy ... And when I was old enough I wanted to treat him as nicely as he treated me. On my 18th birthday I got into his bed with him and gave him a blowie ... And we’ve been together like that ever since.”

Can you tell us why we’re here today?

“I always told Danny that I would do anything for him. Absolutely anything. So anytime he asks me to do something, I’ll do it, whether I like the idea or not.”

What kinds of things?

“He likes to watch me have sex with other men. He likes to take me down to car parks for a wee bit of dogging with strangers, or to a pub for an after hours gangbang. There’s a lot of oil workers from the north-sea rigs go through Aberdeen and most of them have been through me at some point – I think I’ve probably shagged about 200 men for Danny ... Might be a hundred more or less though, it’s hard to keep count in a gangbang.” She says all of this very matter-of-factly.

“I wanted to give Danny something special for his 50th birthday, so I told him I’d do absolutely anything he asked ... And this was his idea.”

Can you tell us what that is?

“I’m going to have sex with a dog whilst everyone in the pub watches.” She doesn’t look overjoyed about this, but a promise is a promise.

Danny has a look on his face that suggests he can’t believe his luck. He gives her hand and extra firm squeeze. She looks at him and whispers, “I love you Danny” – it’s so quiet that many viewers will confuse it for “I love you Daddy”.

At their local pub a few weeks later, on Danny’s 50th birthday. It’s dark and quiet outside, but rowdy and bright within. A car pulls up in the car park and the driver gets out. He’s a short, white haired, mean looking guy, then opens the door for his passenger to jump out. His partner is a broadchested, flat faced Boxer dog.

Tonight’s ‘star’ is Bruno, a 5 year old Boxer from Glasgow. His owner is Drew, who claims that Bruno has never failed to satisfy a ‘customer’.

Inside the pub Danny is the centre of attention, with several drinks infront of him. 20-25 ‘friends’ are here to share the fun. Men and women, all pretty harsh looking. Rose is the youngest and slightest here, perched on Danny’s knee, still wearing that big sweater. She looks half nervous, half in love.

Drew enters, Bruno pulling on his chain leash. “Ladies and gentlemen...” He booms in a broad Glaswegian accent, “It’s time for the main event of the evening...”

The crowd parts and whoops it up as he leads this magnificent muscled beast to the middle of the room. “And who’s the lucky lady who gets to go up against my champion tonight?”

Danny pushes Rose up off his knee and she stands nervously infront of the dog. The crowd applauding her and cheering her on as they form a circle around this part of the pub. Everyone seeking a good vantage point.

With a little encouragement Rose peels off her sweater to reveal that she is wearing nothing under it. Her body is very slight, ribs sticking out, pale and covered all over with little orange freckles. She has small boobs with the cutest little nipples (pierced with a little gold bar through each). She pulls down her baggy tracksuit pants and her white knickers, to reveal a bony bottom and a well-trimmed ginger pussy.

Drew asks that every keeps the noise down – Bruno isn’t used to performing with more than half a dozen people present. He says Bruno has never failed yet – but if the dog should fail to perform he’ll be happy to jump in and take over if she wants to get fucked by a real animal!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.