Learning to Let Go - Cover

Learning to Let Go

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan and Jenny begin learning to let go and enjoy the idea of swinging. They start out at a bar, move on to an adult theater, then end up at a swinger's club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

As we drove from the Adult Theater, Jenny slid close to me and snuggled up against my side. I kissed her hard, with my arm around her.

“I love you, Jenny,” I told her.

“You’re just saying the because you’re horny.” She laughed and rubbed my thigh.

“Well,” I started to say, “I am horny as hell, but I love you even when I’m not horny.”

I told her that I realized that Phil and Teresa seemed alright. I guess his reaction to the black guy groping her had won me over. I had put thoughts of the black guy out of my head, but this conversation brought it back.

“I can’t believe that guy just started feeling you up like that. You didn’t seem to mind his hand.” I chuckled as I said it, then asked, “Did you realize he was feeling your ass?”

She didn’t answer right away. She finally spoke, “I was kind of turned on and caught up in what I was doing to you.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t answer my question. I could tell by your reaction you noticed it. It didn’t bother you?”

I could tell she was thinking of how to answer me. I waited, and she said, “Well, under the circumstances, It didn’t bother me. I was surprised, of course, but I was so turned on. I thought it was Phil.”

I laughed, “Oh, so that made it ok?”

She giggled, “Well, yeah.”

Her words surprised me a little. I wasn’t sure why it would have been ok for Phil to have been doing it. So, I asked, “What do you mean?”

“Well,” she started to explain, “I felt his hand on my ass, and I was surprised. But, then my ass was basically sticking in Phil and Teresa’s faces. So when he touched my ass and rubbed my pussy, I just assumed it was Phil. It felt good, so I was ok with it. I liked it. But, then when he started fingering me and pushed his fingers into me, I could tell it wasn’t Phil, but I wasn’t sure what was going on. I figured you would protect me, so I just enjoyed the feeling.”

I was getting turned on again, and my cock was hard, but I was also confused. “I don’t understand. How did you know it wasn’t Phil fingering you?”

“I wasn’t sure, but it felt different. The fingers felt much larger than Phil’s did.” She answered, giggling.

“Wait, what?” I asked, “What do you mean felt bigger than Phil’s?”

“I mean his fingers were much bigger than when Phil had fingered me.”

I could hardly breathe. “What do you mean when Phil fingered you? When the hell did Phil finger you?”

She started kissing my neck. “You know,” she whispered, “he was fingering me while I sucked your cock the first time.”

“He was what?” I asked not believing my own ears. “He was fingering you? I thought you were fingering yourself!”

She giggled, “I was, but I felt his fingers on me, and he moved my hand away. I tried to stop him, but he just held his hand on my pussy. I was sucking you, and he started moving his fingers and, well, I let him.”

Now I remembered her actions and watching her ass. I hadn’t realized at the time that she also had both of her hands on me when she was cumming.

“He was finger fucking you while you came that first time?” I asked, slightly surprised.

“Mmmm hmmm,” She said softly, mouth pulling on my earlobe, hand squeezing my cock. “and the second time.”

I remembered after I finished cumming, she had laid her head on my belly and came really hard.

“So, that’s why you were so friendly with them,” I whispered, as her mouth and hand were lulling me into acceptance.

She started to unzip my pants. I let her.

“And that’s why you wanted to sit next to them.” It was more of a statement than a question.

She unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out and lowered her head to my lap. “But, I always want this,” she said just before taking my cock into her mouth.

I groaned as she began to suck me.

I looked down at her sucking my cock, and a thought hit me. “If you and Teresa had switched cars,” I started asking, pausing as she sucked deep, then continued, “uhh, would you have done this to Phil?”

She slid her mouth up my shaft, licked around then head and responded with a question, “Would you want me to?”

I couldn’t believe we were having this conversation, but I knew the answer. I reached between her legs and felt her pussy. It was dripping wet. I slid two fingers inside her and said, “Yes.”

She moaned and rocked her hips. “I would have anyway,” she said with a slight giggle, then sucked me aggressively. It was all I could do to stay on the road.

Her words turned me on so much. I was shocked by her admission, but I liked it. I groaned and pushed her head down as I said, “Good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.