Learning to Let Go - Cover

Learning to Let Go

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan and Jenny begin learning to let go and enjoy the idea of swinging. They start out at a bar, move on to an adult theater, then end up at a swinger's club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

We went back down the hallway. Phil and Teresa were not there. Jenny seemed disappointed when I told her we should probably head to the other club. We had only planned to stop in and see what the adult theater was about and we had already gotten pretty carried away. I wasn’t sure was comfortable with the place. She gave me her pouty lips, then asked, “How about if we just go back in for one more scene, when it ends, we leave?”

I could tell that it was something that she wanted to do. In fact, we had plenty of time before Tamara’s gig was supposed to start. I just was hoping to leave without having to see Phil and Teresa again, so we could avoid them going to the club. I realized I was being selfish, so I gave in.

“Just one scene?” I asked her, raising one eyebrow and smirking at her.

She perked up and immediately looked happier. She nodded vigorously and replied with a definite, “Yes!”

“Ok, then come on,” I said as I took her hand and opened the door. We went in and let our eyes adjust for a few seconds. I could see Phil and Teresa were sitting in the same two seats. They looked at us, and I thought I saw Phil gesture in our direction, but I ignored it, acting like I couldn’t see yet.

Jenny waved at them and said, “Oh, there they are!” Before I could stop her, she started walking towards them. I caught her just as she reached their row and started to turn in to sit next to Phil. I pulled her hand, stopped her momentum and pulled her around. “Let’s not sit that close,” I said, as I looked around. She gave me a quizzical look, then glanced back at Phil and Teresa.

“Why not?” she asked.

I stared at her in a bit of disbelief. “I’m not comfortable,” I said softly, “let’s just go back and sit where we were before.” She nodded and followed me as I led her back to our prior seats. As we passed the other couple, we saw they were just watching the movie, holding hands. Jenny and Teresa exchanged a look, and Jenny leaned over the back of the seats slightly and said, “You have your panties back on.” They both giggled.

She was still giggling when she sat next to me and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. Her hand immediately went to my crotch, found my cock and started massaging it. I kissed the top of her head and put my arm around her shoulders, holding her close to me. We looked up at the screen and saw what appeared to be an orgy by a swimming pool at a very expensive mansion. There were people all over the place in varying stages of undress, engaged in every conceivable sexual activity.

“Uhh,” I started speaking softly, “I think this movie only has one scene.”

Jenny giggled again and squeezed my semi-erect cock. “What a shame,” she said, laughing. I got a sneaking suspicion that she may have known the kind of movie that was coming on and that it would be one long scene. I was about to protest when I felt her unzipping my pants. I guess there were worse places to be right now. I shifted in my seat as she pulled my cock out and tugged on it. It was fully erect, and she began to stroke it slowly.

Several minutes of watching forty people fucking, with my wife’s hand on my cock had me getting quite turned on. I sat up straight and pushed her into her chair, kissing her passionately. She seemed to melt into the kiss, her tongue twirling around mine, still stroking me. My hand went to her breasts and slid inside the top, squeezing her tit and feeling her nipple.

She let go of my cock and undid the buttons of her dress down to her belly button, then pulled it open, completely exposing both full breasts. I kissed her harder, and my hand moved to her bare tits, feeling and squeezing them. I glanced down the row and saw a man on the far side of the room watching her. I whispered in her ear and let her know. She turned and looked his way.

The man was turned to face us stroking his large black cock. I had no idea where his date was because only couples could get in. Then I saw a black woman bend over the seat beyond him and as a white man stood behind her and started fucking her. I heard Jenny gasp. Her breathing was becoming rapid.

I kissed down her neck, over her chest and rubbed my lips over her full breasts. I took one in my hand and kneaded it, massaging the firm flesh, and pinched her nipple. She let out a soft whimper. I slid my open mouth over her nipple and sucked it between my lips, rubbing the tip with my tongue. She was turned to watch the man jerking his cock as he watched us with his own woman fucking someone else. It was surreal and intoxicating. Jenny resumed stroking my cock and rubbed her thumb back and forth on the head, smearing my precum over it.

Then we both saw it at the same time. Teresa appeared in our row, walking directly towards us, with Phil immediately behind her. She had a big, naughty grin on her face. I quickly sat up and started covering Jenny’s naked chest and exposed breasts. Jenny grabbed my hand and held it tightly, between her tits, stopping me. My head snapped up to look at her. She met my gaze and my confused look with a smile and a nod, then put my hand back on her tit as she tugged on my cock. Even though, I did my best to cover her from their lustful stares.

At least I was a bit reassured when Teresa sat next to Jenny. Phil stood a few seconds, staring at Jenny’s exposed breasts and smiled. Jenny looked at them both smiling, sitting up proudly showing them her tits. Teresa leaned our way, her face next to Jenny’s and said in a sexy voice, “Damn, girl. Somebody’s being naughty.” Her eyes looked at my crotch, and I remembered my cock was out and that Jenny was jerking me. She gave me several rapid strokes that made me groan and lift my hips.

Teresa gave us one last, lingering look and turned back to Phil. They seemed to be whispering to each other, ignoring us. I returned my attention to Jenny’s tits, and she responded with a shuddering moan and pressing her tits harder into my mouth and hand. I saw the black man walking our way, along the row, then move to a seat in the row in front of us, just past Phil. He kept turning his head back to watch what was happening. Jenny saw it and spread her legs a little, her hand moving to her pussy and lightly rubbing herself.

I heard movement and opened my eyes, still sucking Jenny’s nipple. Teresa had leaned forward and was pulling her top off, placing it on the back of her chair. She was wearing a bra and had her back to us. Teresa peered over her shoulder and said something to Jenny, who breathed in deeply and nodded yes. She let go of my cock and reached over, unfastening Teresa’s bra. We both watched the woman and Jenny reached for my dick without looking and had to feel around to find it. Teresa removed her bra and sat back, with her large breasts on full display.

She gave Jenny a quick glance and a smile, just before Phil’s head appeared and he began sucking on one the tit nearest to him, his hand moving up to squeeze her other breast. They were the mirror image of Jenny and me.

I had to admit it. It was incredibly erotic to be fondling my wife, have her stroking my cock and watching this other couple right next to us doing the same thing. I moved my hand from her tit and slid it down the front of her body, reaching under her dress to feel her pussy. When I did, Jenny undid the remaining buttons, and her dress fell open, leaving her naked and exposed completely.

Her pussy was dripping as I felt it. She arched her back and groaned. I rubbed her firmly, then slid the hand side to side to force her labia apart. I used my middle finger to tease the lips, slipping up and down them. Her hips were bucking, and she jerked my cock harder, roughly.

I saw Phil slide his hand down to Teresa’s pussy. She pulled her skirt up, and as she spread her legs, we could see that her panties were missing altogether now. Phil began to rub her pussy like I was rubbing Jenny’s. I glanced up, and the black guy was watching the action, and I was confident he was still jacking his cock.

I had to admit that watching Teresa being fingered, lying naked and exposed next to my wife, who was similarly exposed to these people as I caressed her was incredibly arousing. I had the biggest, hardest boner of my life. I could tell Jenny was incredibly turned on as well. Her pussy was soaking wet, and she was grinding on my fingers as I sucked her nipple. I was toying with the tip, flicking my tongue on it rapidly, which I knew she liked.

Phil was speaking to Teresa, and she nodded. Jenny was watching the other couple intently and rocking her hips in rhythm to the movement of my fingers. Her breathing was hard and moaning frequently. I slid two fingers into her wet slit, then pushed them inside her. She groaned, “Oh fuck.” Then held my cock harder in her hand. I was surprised when the pretty redhead next to my wife put her hand on Jenny’s thigh, inches from my fingers. Jenny’s eyes opened wide.

I was not sure what to do. My rational brain was telling me to stop this and go home. My lustful brain was telling me to shut up and let it happen. I knew Jenny had never been with a woman sexually. She said that she once made out with a girl, but it never really went far and she’d never tried it again. Teresa moved her hand, massaging Jenny’s thigh. I was about to stop her when Jenny moaned and parted her legs more fully until her thigh pressed against Teresa’s. I had stopped sucking on her nipple, and my hand had ceased moving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.