Learning to Let Go - Cover

Learning to Let Go

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan and Jenny begin learning to let go and enjoy the idea of swinging. They start out at a bar, move on to an adult theater, then end up at a swinger's club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

We exited the theater, and when we approached the restrooms, Jenny suggested that I go downstairs to get a soda while she freshened up. I was not comfortable leaving her alone and told her, but she assured me she would be fine.

“You know women,” she giggled, “I’ll probably still be in there by the time you get back.”

Reluctantly I agreed and told her to wait here on the sofa If she came out first. She nodded and went into the ladies room. I quickly made my way downstairs, but the machine only took coins and bills. The smallest I had was a twenty and I didn’t want a pocket full of coins as change, so I went in to get change from Ponytail Guy.

He wasn’t there at the counter. Instead, an older black gentleman was in his place. I quickly had him break the twenty and went back to get a couple of sodas. An older man had appeared from somewhere and was using the machine, or rather trying to. He kept feeding a bill in, and it would spit it back out. He tried it over and over. First, this way then, that way. Upside down. Right-side up. Face to the left. Face to the right. Nothing worked.

Finally, he got it to go in and register. The only problem was the drinks were $1.20, and he only had one dollar. I was growing increasingly frustrated and worried about Jenny. I offered the man another dollar, and fortunately, this one worked the first time. He bought a Coke and kept my change. I didn’t care.

I stepped up and fed the machine my cash and got a Diet Coke for Jenny and a Dr. Pepper for me. I pocketed the change and almost ran back up the stairs. I fumbled for my ticket and hit the button. There was a loud buzz, a click and then the door opened. I walked past the guard and went immediately to the lounge in the back. A few people were sitting around in the room. I saw Jenny on a couch, and she was not alone.

The couple from behind us was sitting with her, one on each side of her. Oh, this is awkward, I thought. But, they didn’t look awkward. Instead, they seemed all friendly and chatting. I walked across the room and extended the Diet Coke to her.

“Hey baby,” I said, not using her name, “here’s your soda.”

She saw me and her smile faded a little, replaced with an almost guilty look. She took the soda, then the smile returned. “Thanks, Dan,” she said, using my name. I didn’t want people knowing our real names.

She added, “The movie ended, and there’s like an intermission, while they load up the next one.”

She gestured to the people on each side of her, “This is Teresa and Phil who were behind us in the theater.” She was blushing.

Phil, the brown-haired man who had been going down on Teresa, stood and stuck his hand out. I shook it, feeling awkward. “Nice to meet you, Dan. Jenny here tells us this is your first time here, too.”

I gave my wife a quick look, wondering what all she had told them about our real lives.

“Uhh,” I started, reluctant to say too much to these strangers, “yeah. First time.” I knew I must appear rude, so I put on a warm smile and added, “Sorry, yeah. It is our first time. It’s all a little overwhelming.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.