Learning to Let Go - Cover

Learning to Let Go

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan and Jenny begin learning to let go and enjoy the idea of swinging. They start out at a bar, move on to an adult theater, then end up at a swinger's club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

After a couple of minutes of watching Jenny staring out the passenger window, I couldn’t take it any longer and pulled into the parking lot of a grocery store and stopped the car.

“What are we doing?” Jenny asked, wondering why we had stopped.

“Somethings wrong, and I want to know what,” I stated directly.

“Nothing’s wrong,” she responded, with a hint of irritation in her voice, then added, “Can we go home?”

I knew her well enough to know that was a lie. I spoke softly, and took her hand, “Baby, I can tell something is bothering you. Did I hurt your feelings or say something insensitive?”

She stared at me with a mixture of sadness and anger. After a couple of minutes, I felt her body relax, and her expression softened. “You think I’m a slut,” she said, almost crying.

“What?” I exclaimed, almost shouting.

“You think I’m a slut,” she repeated, then continued, more determined. “First, you didn’t like it when I came back with no bra on, and you didn’t like it when I let Josh see my boobs.”

“Oh my god, honey,” I began, pausing to kiss her hand, “that’s like the opposite of the truth. I loved it when you came back with no bra and even more when you showed off your tits. It was so fucking hot!”

She seemed to soften a bit more and managed a little smile, “Then you seemed not to like it when Tamara implied we were swingers and when I joked about it, you got mad and lectured me.”

“Woah!” I protested, “I wasn’t lecturing you. I was just surprised that you were suggesting we start swinging. I mean, it’s fun and all, but I’m not ready to seriously consider sharing you with other men.”

“I was only joking as we do at home. I wasn’t serious. I thought you would play along, but you seemed to get mad. So, it made me feel like you thought I was a slut.”

“God, baby,” I replied, trying to reassure her, “no way do I think you’re a slut. Hell, I wouldn’t think that even if we did swing. I love playing around and watching you show off. You know that. I guess I was just taken aback by Tamara’s innuendo and I got nervous. I thought you were serious and, well, I’m not sure I’m interested in or ready for going that far.”

She laughed softly, “I was just kidding. I know it’s only fantasy. It’s our game, baby. I had no intention of actually going through with anything.”

I leaned across the console and kissed her softly. “I’m sorry, honey. Are we ok now?”

She responded to my kiss then whispered, “We are now.”

I put the SUV into drive and exited the parking lot, turning toward home. Then, on impulse, I blurted out, “You know, we could go by and see Tamara’s later show. She said Josh might be there.”

“We could,” she agreed, “but, remember it is only a game. Don’t get upset if I flirt.”

“Hell, I want you to flirt,” I said instantly.

“Good, I want to flirt,” she responded, just as quickly.

I watched her with quick glances as she turned on the map light and fished Tamara’s card out of her bag. “Oh, well never mind,” she said, sounding disappointed.

“Why?” I asked, “Something wrong?”

“No, it’s not that,” she answered, softly, “Her show is at a late-night club near downtown and doesn’t start until midnight. It’s not even nine yet. If we go home, I don’t think we’ll want to get out of bed to drive all the way down there. I’d rather just fuck.”

The idea of taking my wife home and fucking her immediately made my cock hard again. While the thought was very appealing, this was our kids-free weekend, and I was determined to make it as fun as possible. An idea was percolating in my deviant brain, and I offered a suggestion.

“You know,” I began, speaking in a playful tone, “there is something we could do down there that could fill up the time. It’s something we’ve talked about doing, but never really took it seriously or had a reason to drive down there to try out.”

She leaned across the console, and her hand moved onto my lap, searching for my cock. She found it and moaned softly as she squeezed it. “Oh, what’s that?” she asked even more playfully than me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.