Learning to Let Go - Cover

Learning to Let Go

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan and Jenny begin learning to let go and enjoy the idea of swinging. They start out at a bar, move on to an adult theater, then end up at a swinger's club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

It was a Friday night, and my wife Jenny and I were out enjoying our monthly kids-free weekend. We got the idea after watching one of those relationship advice infomercials on television. It talked about how it was important for couples to take time for themselves, to keep the romance alive. So, one weekend each month, we would drop the kids at her parent’s place on Friday evening after work and pick them back up Sunday afternoon. This gave us two nights to go out and have fun and plenty of time for sexual adventure.

The past few times, we had started getting more daring with our sexual play and had joked about things like exhibitionism, swinging and swapping. Mostly, it was just sexy talk to get us both turned on, but Jenny seemed to get excited about the idea of showing off and having other men appreciate her body. Her increased arousal always turned me on, so we both were enjoying the playful talk. However, neither of us was ready to try to follow through on our dirty pillow talk.

Jenny had started dressing more and more provocatively. Her skirts had gotten shorter, and her tops tighter and more revealing. I loved how horny it would make her when other men would stare at her, and she loved how horny that would make me. We would often watch people watching her and whisper naughty things about them to ourselves. Then, later that night in bed we would bring it all back up again to add heat to our lovemaking.

Tonight we had dressed up to go out to dinner and a local nightclub popular with the suburban soccer mom crowd. We always liked to dine in the bar area of the upscale restaurant. The bar was usually a bit darker than the central dining area, and the music from the live piano player was louder. Plus it gave ample opportunity for people watching. We had seen a couple of B-list celebrities and a professional athlete there before.

At 32, Jenny was stunning with large, full 38C breasts, a slender tummy, full hips, and an ass to die for. She had long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and was in great shape, especially for a mother of two. She was wearing a sexy low-cut, short black dress. It buttoned down the front, like a shirt, with slits on both sides that revealed the tops of black-lace stockings. She had selected a pair of black stiletto heels that accentuated her ass when she stood up.

I was a fortunate man and married above my level. I was 35 and the rugged, outdoorsy type. I worked out a lot back then and had well-muscled arms and chest, without too much padding around the middle. I had short cropped brown hair with brown eyes and a beard that looked like I hadn’t shaved in three days. For the evening, I had worn a sporty dark gray suit and a purple dress shirt, without a tie.

We found an empty booth in the back of the room and settled in, sitting next to each other and facing into the room. The bartender spotted us and came right over, placing napkins down in front of us and asked us if we wanted a drink. I ordered a glass of white wine for Jenny and an Old Fashioned for me. I couldn’t help but notice the bartender’s eyes on Jenny’s cleavage.

When he left, I leaned over and whispered, “He was checking you out.”

She smiled, and I could tell she had noticed, but her response played it coy, “Oh was he?”

I chuckled and played along, “Oh yes. He couldn’t get his eyes off your tits.” I commented as I overtly looked at her breasts. You could just see the black lace bra in the center, just above the top button of her dress. “You should unbutton it a little for when he comes back.”

Her eyes opened wide, and her smile got even brighter, “Oh, you think so?” She asked, toying at the button with a finger. “Do you want me to?”

I raised my eyebrows in response and nodded affirmatively. In response she breathed in deeply, pushing her chest out more, then undid the top button, glancing up to see if the bartender was watching. He wasn’t. After flicking the button, she tugged on the cloth, opening and spreading it to reveal much more of her bra. From where he would be standing, he would be able to see most of one breast, wrapped in black lace. Her breathing was already a little shallow, indicating her arousal, and I was sure that the dress was bulging out where it covered her nipples.

I could feel my cock starting to get hard in my pants and had to adjust it. I looked around the bar and found our would-be voyeur mixing drinks at the far end of the bar. He wasn’t looking our way at all, busy shaking a cocktail. My eyes moved to the very attractive 20-something girl playing piano and singing softly into a microphone in a raised area inside the curved bar. It never ceases to amaze me just how talented people are these days. God Bless the Internet!

When I looked back to Jenny, I was surprised to see the 2nd button on her dress open. It was now open below the level of her bra, and one breast was only partially hidden from my gaze. I realized the bartender would be able to see it openly. The bra was sheer black lace, and I knew from experience her nipples would be noticeable. I was about to say something when the bartender appeared to my left and set down our drinks. He spoke, but whatever he said didn’t make it through my mental fog.

I looked up at him and saw his eyes locked on Jenny’s tits. “I’m sorry?” I said, asking him to repeat himself.

“Will you be dining with us tonight?” he answered without hesitation, “Would you like to see our dinner menu?”

I gave Jenny a look, but she was staring up at the bartender, demurely, leaning slightly forward, with a sexy smile on her face. I had no doubt they were exchanging a look.

“Uh, yeah,” I stammered, “that would be great.” Then, I thought of something to keep him there a bit longer and asked him if there were any specials today, as I knew there always were.

I put my arm around Jenny, and she snuggled against me as we both watched the bartender as he proceeded to tell us about the list of specially prepared items for the day. I got something about a trout and a mention of risotto, but to be honest, I wasn’t listening at all.

“Let me get you the menus,” he said as he took one last look at Jenny’s tits and then left us.

“I think he got a boner,” I said softly, mouth next to her ear.

“He’s not the only one,” she replied as her hand brushed against my raging erection through my suit pants. I was reaching for my whiskey and froze in place for a second, before recovering. I raised my glass as she lifted her wine.

“Cheers,” I said before sipping the drink. It was perfectly made, with just the right balance. It is a good sign of a bartender if he makes a perfect Old Fashioned.

“How is it?” Jenny asked, sipping her wine.

I nodded and took another sip before telling her that the bartender had mad skills. A moment later he walked back over to our table and handed us menus and asked me how the drink was. I said it was perfect and explained how I use the Old Fashioned as a benchmark to judge the quality of a bar and bartenders. He engaged us in a long conversation about mixology and the importance of quality ingredients. The entire time, he kept staring at Jenny’s tits. She noticed him watching and idly fingered the third button of her dress, turned almost sideways to face me, giving a clear and unobstructed view of her left breast. She was breathing heavily by the time he excused himself to go back to his duties.

As the bartender walked away, Jenny kissed my right ear then whispered, “I need this” as her hand gripped my cock tightly. I held the menu so that it obscured her hand, allowing her to tug on my rigid shaft unobserved. The location of the booth and the darkness of the room contributed to concealing her actions, and we were both confident nobody could tell what she was doing.

I was growing increasingly aroused as she played with my cock and I placed my hand on her thigh, sliding it up her stocking-covered leg until I felt bare flesh. She shifted in her seat and spread her legs slightly. I leaned over and kissed her softly, only stopping to join in a soft round of applause when the pretty singer finished her set and excused herself.

We watched as she turned off her digital keyboard and left the bar. My wife released my cock and kissed me on the cheek, letting me know she needed to visit the restroom. I stood up, helped her out and watched her ass as she walked across the bar heading to the ladies room. As I returned to my seat, I smiled happily, knowing that I was indeed lucky to be married to such an incredible woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.