Murphy - 1 - Cover

Murphy - 1

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bob Murphy; 'Murphy' to all who know him, is about to sell his small company to a large competitor. He wants to buy an RV and travel. He loves beer, pussy, fishing, freckles and butts; not in any order. He meets and falls in love with a beautiful 34 y.o. woman. He tells his story himself, his way...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Saturday was here, and I was excited. I needed to calm my ass down some, so I decided to go fishing one more time on Sylamore Creek.

I walked upstream once again, loaded with plenty of beer, and bait, and my trusty Garcia spinning rig.

I rounded the bend past where I was when I called Meghan, and she was in my mind like a warm feeling, as I placed my beer in the water to keep cool. I then baited up with a worm, and some fluorescent orange faux salmon eggs.

I had left my phone in the camper for a reason. I knew I’d be calling Meghan, and bothering her if I had it with me.

I was deep in thought, and letting my mind play what-ifs, with my future. What-if Meghan and I did hit it off, after we saw each other a few times. What-if we wanted more, and Robby wanted more too. What-if I did sell my business, and get the price I wanted out of it. And what-if she wanted me; what-if I asked her to...

Damn, I had a big one on now, this one’s bigger that the Brown I caught.

I saw him break the surface about 30 feet out, and down river another 30 feet; I started reeling, and playing him in, as I walked out to meet him. We fought, and I fell on the rocks; we fought, and he jumped three feet in the air.

I was within arms reach now, and wishing I had a small landing net with me.

I held the rod in my right hand, with the tip as high as I could get it, and stretched down to grab his gills, he slipped away, and I just knew I had missed my opportunity to land this one.

Once more I brought him to within arms reach, and this time I hooked my fingers in his gills, and lifted him out of the water, I was as wet as he was now, and I was laughing, and yelling, as I took my stringer, and slipped it through his lower jaw, before I took the hook out. I was taking NO chances now.

When I had made it back to the bank with my fish trailing in the water and my line now reeled in on my rod, I grabbed my beer bag and opened a cold one.

“Ahhhhh, it don’t get no better than this,” I said aloud, after a long swig from the can. I walked back toward the camper now; strutting like a cave man, bringing home the meat for the day.

When I got to the camp ground store, there was a crowd, and when they saw my trout, I was the hero of the river. We weighed it in on the store scales, and he weighed 13 lbs. 4 oz. Damn, I am good!

Ellen was off on weekends, and there was a young boy working today. I told him I had some dressed fish, and another Brown Trout in the freezer, and wanted to put this one in too.

We didn’t have any plastic bags big enough, so I bought a roll of Saran wrap, and wrapped it good and tight with nearly the entire roll, then put my name on him and into the freezer.

When I get my big RV I will hang both these monsters on the wall with pride.


Back at the camper, I saw some extra snacks and other stuff on my table. I walked over to the five girls’ campsite, and they were just about packed up. They had the tent down, and rolled up, and all their other gear in the trunk of the car.

This was a sad sight, but we all knew we had to split up, and go home sooner or later.

“Murphy, we heard about you catching the big one, did they get a picture of you?” Marley ran to me, and hugged me.

“Yeah, I was almost hidden from sight he was so big.” I said, and they all laughed.

“We’re going to miss you Murphy.” Brenda said, as she hugged me, and I held her tight.

“Hey, look all of you, let’s don’t be sad; we all had the best time of any six people on this river this week, and we need to be looking forward to the next time we can get together. We will all keep in touch, and we’ll plan another trip, soon. You all have my card with my numbers and my email address.”

“We know, Murphy, we know. But still it hurts to leave.” Sue said, as she came to me now, and we hugged and kissed. I reached out to take Kathy under my right arm, and she snuggled into me and hugged me tight.

“We left our beer over at your camper, we sure don’t need it anymore.” Marley said.

They had all their camping gear packed now, and I was proud of the way they had made it all fit back in the car, and still had room to ride. They were all dressed in bright florescent yellow bikini tops, and green shorts, that left the cheeks of their butts out with the slightest movement.

Damn I hated to see them go.

“You girls be careful, and remember if you ever come my way give me a call.

“I want you to know, that I love each of you in a very special way.”

I walked to their car with them, and they all hugged me, not saying a word. I pulled each of them to me, and we kissed on the mouth.

They had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces as they buckled up.

“We love you, Murphy.” They all said.

“Murphy loves all of you too; be safe, and keep in touch, or I’ll come spank those sexy asses for you.”

With a wave and a car full of giggles, they were off. We waved back and forth until I lost sight of them.

I needed a cold beer and a nap.


I had a great nap, and woke up feeling a lot better now about the girls. I’ll miss them, and I will worry about them, but I know they’re having a good time just traveling with the top down, and being girls.

When I got back from the showers, I dressed in my jeans, boots, and short sleeved shirt. I was ready to go, and it was only 5:00, hell I needed to ride around, and look this place over before I go home anyway, so I drove out to the highway, and headed back toward Mt. View.

I saw a sign with Jack’s Resort on it, and slowed down, hell, I could look the place over, and maybe stay there, sometime; they even had motel rooms, I wouldn’t have to rent a camper, if I came here. I do love those campsites back at Sylamore though.

I parked my truck near the restaurant, and walked back to look down at the floating boat dock down on the river.

There was a wooden deck around the backside, and I walked out on it. Then I saw that the restaurant had all windows on the river side.

I walked back around to the front, and walked right up on Ellen, as she was getting out of her small foreign car.

“Hey, good looking, how about a kiss.” I said, as she bent over to get her small purse.

She jumped, and turned, ready to cuss someone out, when she saw it was me.

“Murphy, you scared the piss out of me, damn. Come here and I’ll suck your tongue out of your mouth.” She grabbed me, in a big hug and she did kiss me.

This girl can kiss; I bet she could suck a dick too, and started to ask, but that would have been just a little too forward on our first date.

“I was a little early, and was looking out back, this is really nice.” I said.

“Yes it is, I’m a little early too, but I was too excited to wait any longer.”

Ellen was a good looking girl at the store; but she was simply radiant here today. She wore a yellow skirt, and a white blouse, with lots of cleavage showing, and lots and lots of freckles showing too, including two very, very big freckles, one on each breast. Her hair was in a French braid and down her back nearly to her butt.

She had on some kind of lip gloss, or something that made her lips look wet and shiny, and my dick got hard. Whoa boy! That was the only make-up she wore, and she looked fantastic.

Her skirt was just above her knees, and her legs looked even better today than the other day, when she was standing naked in the store. I wanted to see the rest of her though before I made a final decision.

“Let’s get a table overlooking the river, and order; then we can just sit and talk; we have a lot of time before dark, Sunday night.” I said, as I put my arm around her waist.

“Murphy, I am so excited about being here with you. I hope I don’t drop my knife, or fork, or spill my drink.” She laughed, and put her arm around my waist, as we walked to the door.

I held the door for her, and she looked at me kinda funny, and then went in ahead of me. There was another set of doors, and I grabbed the door there, and opened it.

“Murphy, I’m not used to this on a date.” She smiled.

“Get used to it.” I said, and smiled back.

The girl at the register seated us by the windows overlooking the river; and soon a waitress came by to take our drink order. Ellen ordered Coke, and I got iced tea.

“I really like this, Ellen, I’m glad you asked me out on a date.” I said, as the girl brought our drinks back.

Ellen ordered the catfish dinner, and I ordered steak and shrimp.

We sat, and talked, and laughed; I told her about my business, and she told me about going to school in Missouri.

“I called Jewel, today, and told her I had met the nicest man ever that lived in her hometown, and she had a fit to know who. She knows your brother; he’s two years younger than her, she said.

“She said she knows where your business is, but didn’t know you.”

“Did you tell her that you wanted to go home, with her one weekend?” I smiled.

“How did you know that?” She blushed, and laughed.

“I was just hoping you did.”

“Were you?”

“Yes, what did she say?”

“She said come on by, but she wanted to check you out, and see for herself,” Ellen laughed.

“And...”

“Well, I told her that I’d fill in all the blanks after this weekend, and she wouldn’t have to hunt you down, and check you out. I guess I should tell you, she and I both like older men,” Ellen smiled, and put her hand on my leg.

“Well since I am twice as old, I guess I qualify.”

“You’re not twice as old, I am twenty, and you are 34.”

“Yeah I guess you’re right, all that means is that I was fourteen, when you were born.”

“Murphy, I don’t give a shit if you are 54, I like your sexy ass, and I want some of it.”

“Ellen, I like your sexy ass, and I want some MORE of it.” I smiled, and she laughed.

The girl brought our orders, and we started eating our meal; we kept the conversation going, as we ate, and the banter was slowed, but not over.

“Are you wearing panties, Ellen.” I asked.

“Murphy, someone is going to hear you.” She said, as she blushed.

“Well, they may want to know, if they did hear me ask.”

“Murphy, I am wet.”

“Really, show me.”

“Murphy, I cant do that, and you know it.”

“Touch yourself, and let me lick your finger.”

“Murphy, you make me so fucking hot, I can’t believe I am doing this,” She said, as she looked around, lifted her skirt, and slipped her hand between her thighs.

She put her fingers close to my mouth, and I licked them from her palm to her fingernails; she shook all over, as she looked at me and smiled.

“Are you going to tell Jewel about that?”

“Murphy, you just wait until I get you in your truck.”

“Are you going to punish me?”

“You’ll think its punishment, before I get through with your ass.”

“Please be gentle with me.”

We laughed, and had a great time. After we ate, and I paid, we walked through the back door, onto the deck, and looked down at the dock.

“Come on, and I’ll show you Dad’s boat.” She said, and we walked down some steps cut into the steep bank, and crossed the drive, then out onto the ramp, that lead to the floating dock.

The place was busy, even though there weren’t a lot of boats to be seen on the river. Ellen led me down to the far end, away from the bait shop, and showed me a boat that looked just like the ones Jack’s Resort owned.

They were all high horse power engines in the 50 plus range, but had short ‘feet’ for running in shallow water, when the generators weren’t running up at the dam.

When Ellen turned to walk back, I ran my hand under her skirt and cupped her sexy butt cheeks, and my finger just slipped into her asshole; and she skipped forward, and looked back at me with a grin.

“Did you bring your Crown, and some Cokes?”

“I sure did, and the cokes are ice cold, thanks to a friend that just knows about everything.”

“Really, what else did your friend tell you?”

“She told me she has freckles on her sexy butt, and on her cunt.”

“That’s it, Murphy, you get your ass up that ramp and in that pickup, I am going to pull your pants down and...

“And what?”

“Suck your dick.”

“We’re going to need a room for the night, Ellen; will you be mad if I get one?”

“I’ll be mad if you don’t, Murphy. Kiss my cunt, and let’s go listen to some music, and kick up our heels in the street.”

“Hurry, Ellen.” I said, as we half ran up the ramp, and around the curved drive that went up a steep hill to the parking lot.

We got her bag out, and left her little car there at the restaurant, and took my pickup. I walked around to open the door for her, as she stepped up to get in, and I slipped my hand under her skirt once more.

She sat in the seat, and swung her legs back toward me and propped one foot on the door, and the other on the metal scuff plate where she got in.

“Is this what you wanted, Murphy?” She asked, as she smiled and pulled her skirt up to expose her pussy and thighs, and all those wonderful freckles.

“Yes, I have thought of your cunt, and all those freckles since yesterday, when I sucked you in the store. I really need to get me a digital camera. I want a picture of you just like this.”

“Did you bring your marker pens, Murphy?” Ellen asked, and grinned.

“I sure did, I don’t know where or when I’ll get to use them on you, but even if I have to wait for you to come home with Jewel for a weekend, I will connect those dots.”

“Did I mention to you, that Jewel was a redhead, and she had freckles all over her chest, belly, and cunt, too?”

“You’re shitting me, Ellen.”

“No, she really does, Murphy, and I told her about what you said, too.”

“About, what?”

“About wanting to connect my dots, and she went absolutely fucking wild! She wants you to do her too.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her to buy a lot of washable markers and I’d try to come home with her.”

I didn’t want to mix a drink in front of the restaurant, so I drove over to the long driveway that lead back to the highway, and stopped. I got out and mixed us each a good stiff Crown and Coke over ice. I leaned over in the bed of the pickup to do my mixing, and then put the bottle of Crown back in the cab.

I took our red plastic cups and handed them to Ellen; we were on our way.

“Damn this is good, Murphy, if I come see you this fall, would you mix me another one like this?”

“I keep Crown and Coke, like I keep bread and eggs.”

We drove back to Mt. View, up the long winding four-lane into town, and Ellen pointed to her right.

“Pull in here, Murphy.” She said, as we came to the Red Bud Inn.

I got us a single for the night, and I knew we didn’t need to go to the room, we’d never come out. I mixed us another couple of drinks, and I may have ‘smoked’ these, I loaded them with Crown, but this would have to do us until we got back to the pickup.

We drove on to where the intersection of at least four highways met, and I followed her directions as we went into the heart of Mt. View.

We parked quite a distance from the center of town, and she had me turn around so we’d be headed back when we left.

“There’ll be a lot of cars parked on the streets, and a lot of traffic going and coming, we need to be able to get out, or we’ll have to walk back to the motel, and get your truck in the morning.”

I didn’t argue with her, she knew this town and the people.

We took our drinks with us, and walked the two blocks or so, I could hear the sounds of the banjo’s, fiddles, and mandolins, as we got closer.

The crowds were already gathering, and the music was playing loud, as we made our way up to where we could see.

I would imagine that there are many musicians around here that are every bit as good as the ones that are playing professionally, some, maybe, even better.

I loved this, the people were laughing and friendly, it was a carnival atmosphere, and it goes on every weekend during warm weather.

Ellen told me there were festivals at different times of the year that really brought the crowds.

“I want you to come back some October, when we have the Bean Fest, and Outhouse Races, folks come from all over the world, and there will be teams of bean cookers, with huge cast iron pots here in downtown, that cook their recipes of Pinto Beans. There will be cornbread cooking contests, and more beans, and cornbread than we can eat.

“They build real outhouses, and put wheels on them, and one person rides while another pushes them down the street in a race.”

Ellen was laughing, and I was too, as she described all this, there were a lot of folks standing nearby, and they even started telling of the races, and the crazy things that went on.

We eased our way through the crowd to where the music was being played everywhere we looked.

There were people dancing like crazy in the streets, in the parking lots, and on the sidewalks.

They were doing what Ellen called the ‘Clog, ‘ to the mountain music.

“My Mom could do that just like those folks are doing it, she was good, she would get Dad up, and they would dance for us kids, and we would get out on the floor, and dance with them. My older sister is really good at it, and my brother is almost as good as her.” I told her

“Where are your folks now?” Ellen asked.

“They live in Florida, down in The Keys.”

“Wow, do you ever go see them?”

“Been a while, but me and my brother, went a few years ago, we met my sister down there, and we all had a ball. Me and my brother, had a ball looking at the tits on the beaches too.”

“I bet you did, come on and dance with me, if you can clog.” Ellen pulled on my arm.

“I never learned to do that as good as the others, but I can do the ‘Cotton-eyed-Joe’ which is a lot like that.”

“Let’s go, Murphy, suck that Crown down, and dance with me.” She said, and downed her drink when I did, and we hit the street.

It took me a few seconds to get my boots to remember just what was supposed to happen, but when the banjo player cut down on a long chorus it all came back.

Hell, I was kicking up my heels, like the rest of the folks, and Ellen was doing the Cotton-Eyed-Joe right with me. We hooked arms, and danced in circles, and laughed, and we’d turn and dance the other way.

Ellen broke loose from me, and she was really strutting her stuff as she kicked, and twisted, and stomped her feet like crazy.

I fell right in beside her, and we were both dancing like we were being paid to do it now.

When that song ended, you’d better be ready, ‘cause the next one started right then; we danced our way through two of them, and Ellen was kicking higher, and wilder, I’d seen a good glimpse of her knees, then her thighs, and once I saw some butt, and the flashes were popping all around us, as the crowd moved over to get her picture.

I grinned, and danced close to her, in one of her wild frenzies, where she was dancing and swishing her skirts, like the other girls, and women, and yelled to her.

“Show them some skin”

Ellen laughed, and twirled away, then she danced right back, kicking and clogging really wild now, as she swished her skirt, and went into a spin, flipping her skirt over her butt, and the flashes went wild sure enough then.

Ellen hooked her elbow in mine, and we danced our way off the street, and the applause was all up and down near where we were. We were soon lost in the crowd as we made our way back to the pickup.

“Murphy, I have never in my life had this much fun; this is the wildest date I ever been on, and I love it. I bet my butt will be all over these mountains tomorrow morning, but I don’t give a shit, I fucking love it.” Ellen was still laughing, when we got to the truck.

I opened her door, and she jumped up on the scuff plate, and turned to kiss me.

“Let’s go get naked, and connect some dots, Murphy, my cunt wants you to fuck her,” she said, then she leaned in to suck my lips.

“Let’s go, I’m the best dot connector in these mountains. I am going to connect the dots on your butt first, then your titties, then your cunt, and then your asshole last, ‘cause I am going to fuck your hot little cunt then.”

“I’ll be naked by the time we get to the door Murphy.” She said.

She wasn’t lying either; I parked the truck as close to our room as I could, and she was naked by the time I got the door to the room open.

I flipped the light on, locked the door, and looked at her; she was clogging on the carpet now, barefooted and bare-assed. She had told me she had a hard body, and she didn’t lie; she may be a few pounds over weight, but this girl had a fucking body. Her breasts were as high, and as hard, and as proud, as any I had ever seen; they could have been molded, and couldn’t have turned out better.

She was dancing as hard as she had been at the square now, and her titties were still as high and proud as they were when she ran to the door naked.

Damn.

Her belly was flatter than mine, and I don’t have any fat anywhere on me.

Her ass was my prize, though; damn this girl’s got an ass. I’m not really an ass man, but I have seen some this week that could convert me. I mean, I love women’s asses, don’t get me wrong, but these people I’ve met this week have taken it to another level.

I turned on the lamp by the bed, and pulled my markers out of my pants pocket where I had stuffed them when we got out of the truck.

I lay them on the bedside table, and stripped off my boots, my jeans, and my shirt. I was naked.

“FUCK, Murphy, I LOVE your dick. Damn, what a pussy pleaser you’ve got there boy; I’ll have to call Jewel tomorrow, while we’re on the river, and tell her about this. “Tonight though, I am going to fuck your ass under the bed,” she said, as she hugged me and ran her hand up and down my hard shaft.

“Get your naked ass on the bed face down, you are interfering with my artistic endeavors here, woman.” I said, as I led her to the bed.

“You’re really going to do it. Aren’t you, Murphy, you’re going to connect my freckles with that marker pen.”

“I sure am, Ellen, unless you tell me, that I can’t.”

“Do me, Murphy, do me all over, if you want to; damn, I am so fucking turned on by this I am dripping from my cunt.”

I remembered when I was a kid, I would buy those packages of connect-the-dot pictures, where you would connect the dots by the numbers, and the drawing would soon appear on your paper. It might have been a bird, or a dog, or a cat, or a house. I always liked those things, and I liked this game I was about to play even more, as I took all my markers out of the packages, and laid them on the table.

I moved Ellen to where her butt had the most light from the overhead fixture, as well as the lamps on either side of the bed.

“Damn, Murphy, I wish you were fucking me right now, I may get a cum, when you touch that pen to my ass, I am so fucking excited. I am FUCKING HOT in my cunt, Murphy,” Ellen said, as I laid down between her feet, with my arms resting across the back of her thighs, and her beautifully freckled butt just spread out before my eyes, her freckles belonging to me, and waiting to be connected.

I could see her fat pudenda between her thighs, as I looked down at her; and my dick was already like a piece of hot iron it was so hard. Even in the shadows of her butt cheeks, I could see her freckles on her puffy lips.

I drew a test line between two of the bigger freckles, just where her butt cheeks flared away from the small of her back; right near where her crack started, and Ellen’s butt quivered, and she moaned.

It was exactly what I was hoping for; the thin line was like the finest black India ink, as I drew the pen from one point to the other.

“Here we go, Ellen, I hope you’re sure about this shit.”

“Murphy, you have me so worked up, I’m a fucking nervous wreck! Just get to drawing some fucking lines on my ass, then draw all over my tits and cunt, and my asshole; will you, PLEASE; I LOVE THIS SHIT.” Ellen said, and moaned again when I drew more lines, then more, and she was groaning now.

Her butt cheeks were opening, and closing, clamping, and releasing constantly as I drew my lines in every direction.

I got real creative now, and dropped down on her outer cheek, and drew the face of a dog; crudely of course, but definitely a dog.

I switched over to the other cheek, and drew a big cat’s face, with pointy ears and even whiskers, as I kept drawing lines.

On each butt cheek, just above the sexy crease of her butt and leg, I drew a straight line, then I made an arrow head pointing to her split. On the other side I drew another line pointing the other way to her split.

Along the arrow shaft I printed: ‘My Freckled Pussy, Private Property.’ And being of an artistic bent, I first kissed and licked, and slipped my tongue into her asshole, before ringing her rosebud with a roundel target. The way she screamed at the anal intrusion, led me to believe she was a virgin there. And enjoyed the attention she received.

Along the other arrow shaft I printed: ‘No swimming, No Diving, No hunting, No Minors Allowed.’

I leaned back, and squinted at my art work, and grinned. Damn, I loved this shit.

Ellen was settling down some now, and I didn’t mess up my lines and letters. She was still moaning when the tip of the marker crossed her sensitive skin though. I loved it, it was like I was the conductor, and she was playing the music, I could make her change sounds by drawing a long line; then make her sounds come fast, and deep, as I drew a dotted line on her butt.

“Ellen, I want to draw some on those beautiful titties now, I have your sexy ass all decorated.”

“Let me go look in the mirror.”

“NO, not until I am through with this masterpiece will I let my work be viewed.” I said indignantly, and she giggled, and called me ‘one crazy-assed man.’

“Roll over and let me get to those mounds of mammary magnificence.”

Ellen rolled over, and I saw the smile on her face, as she raised her head, and looked down at me.

“Put both pillows under your head. I want you to watch, as I draw lines on your sexy-ass freckled-up tits, then your sweet puffy pudenda.”

I lay between her legs again, this time my chest was pressing against her spread thighs, and I could feel her wet cunt as she bumped her butt up and down in a fucking motion, against me.

Ellen had told me she was proud of her breasts and her fantastic nipples, and I could see why. I had seen them as she danced in the street, when they tried frantically to escape from her blouse; I saw her dance naked, here in the room when we came in. Now she was lying flat of her back, with her head on the pillows, and her breasts were still standing tall, pointed, and proud.

She wasn’t a Redhead, so her complexion wasn’t white and fair, sprinkled with freckles; she was dark blonde, and her skin was darker. Her freckles around her face and neck were darker than the ones that sprinkled across her butt, and her magnificent breasts. Her nipples were the same color as her freckles; not a pink, and not a brown, just the right color; and just the right size for sucking too. They were small, and pointy, and sitting atop dark ruby areolas, the size of half dollars.

I took the tip of my marker pen and started toward her right nipple, as she followed me with her eyes; she would flick her eyes at the pen, and then back to my eyes, as mine met hers. She had a smile, as if it was a secret smile between us, as she watched me slowly move toward the very little pointy tip of her nipple.

“Murphy, I am dying to see what happens, and my pussy is running juice down through my butt crack, I am so fucking turned on, will you please put that pen to my nipple.”

“Yes, watch this,” I said, as I changed course with the tip, and eased it toward the outer edge of her ruby colored areole. I touched the tip to the edge of the ruby colored perfect circle and she jumped, I looked at her, and her eyes found mine, I looked back to my drawing, and back at her eyes, as she was right with me.

I smiled now, and winked; she smiled, and bumped her wet pussy against my chest. I snuggled my chest in closer, and she opened her thighs wider, to let me press my chest tight against her puffy wet pussy lips now. Her knees were up under her armpits, and her whole cunt and ass were totally subjected to my desires, which were her’s as well.

I was as turned on as she was, but I was determined to finish this if it took all night.

I traced the tip of the marker pen slowly and lightly around her ruby circle, I looked at her eyes and nodded at her other breast where the nipple was as swollen and pointy as the one I was teasing.

Ellen smiled and nodded; I moved my pen over to her other breast and she moaned so loud she flashed her wide eyes at me as if surprising even herself.

I slowly traced my circle around the identical twin ruby areole as she watched and smiled the little secret smile again as she looked me deep in my eyes. I smiled and smooched my lips at her; she smooched back at me and frowned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.