Murphy - 1
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob Murphy; 'Murphy' to all who know him, is about to sell his small company to a large competitor. He wants to buy an RV and travel. He loves beer, pussy, fishing, freckles and butts; not in any order. He meets and falls in love with a beautiful 34 y.o. woman. He tells his story himself, his way...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

So I’m a sucker for a pretty girl that begs me to let her kiss my dick; what can I say?

“As soon as it gets dark, will you be alone?”

“Not sure yet, if someone else wants to come too, will it be alright?”

“All of you?”

“Maybe, will that still be alright?”

“What will all of you have in mind?”

“Tonight, probably just touching it, and kissing it, and getting naked, will that be alright for the first night?”

“Yes, maybe better. What about the next night, if there is one?”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“Just like that? No making love, just fucking?”

“NO, I want the good stuff, Murphy. You know what I want, just like you did with your friend; the pretty woman.”

“You want to be kissed, touched, sucked and fondled, then fucked?”

“YES; shit yes,” She was nearly in tears, she wanted to be fucked so badly, “I want it all, and I want my tits sucked, and held like you did hers.”

“All of you be there tonight at dusk, we will drink a beer and make a pact. All or none, if someone doesn’t want it, no one gets it. No maybes.”

“We’ll be there Murphy, we’ll bring some beer, too cause there will be six of us drinking.”

“Good idea.”

“What if I wanted to have you make love to me tonight, would you? After we all agreed, that is.”

“If they all agree, and y’all stay to watch. You will all have to watch the others, or it’s no go.”

“I want them to see me do it, and I want to see them too.”

“Good, are you a virgin, for real?”

“Well I can put a tampon in my pussy, and I put a small carrot in me, once, last month; just to see what it would feel like.”

“How did the carrot feel in your cunt?”

“Cold, but good, I got it out of the fridge.” She giggled.

“Cover up your tits and cunt, Marley. Be at my camper tonight, at dusk, and you can show the others how it’s done. If it hurts you, they may want to back out.”

“They won’t, you’ll see, Murphy. See you then, I still want to kiss it, now that it’s all the way out, and hard.”

“Lean over, and put the head in your mouth, and suck it, no teeth, and plenty of wet tongue, I instructed her.”

“Really, here goes.” She did it. She sucked my dick right into her mouth, and half way down her virgin throat; and I had to make her stop.

“You ever had your pussy touched or kissed by a boy?”

“No, will you touch me now?”

“Hold still, I want to touch your clitty.”

“OH GOD, OH FUCK, OH SHIT.”

“Enough for now, you and I, will have fun tonight, Marley; take a shower, and be ready. I’m going to suck your pussy, before we make love. Let’s walk back to camp, you can show me your tent, and you can see my camper.”

We were walking along, slowly, I knew Marley didn’t want to lose the feeling she was working on, but she needed to learn to savor the feeling, and live for the anticipation of more.

“Will you let me cum on your face while you’re sucking me, I just know I won’t be able to hold it, if you kiss my pussy, I can almost cum at the thought of it.”

“I want you to cum on my face, then kiss me, so you can taste yourself.

“I’m ready right now, Murphy, I’d sit on your dick right here, if you’d let me.”

“Before we leave, we’ll do all that, right here in the water, one night.”

“Oh, fuck, I could cum right here, just listening to you talk.”

“You like talking dirty, don’t you?”

“Fuck yes; I want to tell you, so badly, what I want you to do to me, and with me.”

“Then think of all the things you want me to do to you, in front of all the others, tell me what you want us to do.”

“I’m wet again, Murphy.”

“Stop over here by this tree, and let me feel your wet pussy.” I pulled her to me, using the front of her small bikini bottom, and then I slipped my hand inside. I turned my hand over, and cupped her pussy with my finger in her split.

“Go deeper, Murphy.”

“Like this? I feel how wet you are, I love a wet pussy.”

“Oh fuck, Murphy.”

“I’m going to kiss, and lick, your wet pussy tonight, and make you cum with my mouth; all over my face.”

“Will you put your tongue in my pussy too?”

“You want me to?”

“YES and I want you to kiss, and lick my butt hole, too, will you?”

“If you ask in front of the others, I will.”

“Fuck, Murphy, I am dripping wet. Finger me good. Murphy, is it true, that men like to make love in a woman’s butt hole?”

“Yes,”

“Could we do it too, one night, in front of the others, I mean,” she asked, imploringly.

“Enough for now, we’ll be seen.”

“That’s our tent over there, we all sleep naked together, we want you to come sleep with us one night; all of us naked together.”

“Are all of you on the pill?”

“Yes, we have been planning this for a year now; we didn’t want a boy to fuck us. We wanted a handsome man, like you, that would make us feel good, and turn us into real women. We saw you at the liquor store, then we saw you fucking your friend, the pretty woman, and we knew it was going to be you.”

“You can see my silver pickup, right through those trees; be there at dusk, and be as near naked as each of you can, maybe just a t-shirt, but definitely nothing else. That way, I’ll know all of you are in this together.

“We’ll be there naked, if you want us to be.”

“You can all go back naked; that is, if you go back.”

“You mean you might let us stay with you all night?”

“We’ll see how it goes.”

“Bye, Murphy, I’m going to take a shower, I smell of sex, myself.” Marley giggled.

“I’m going to take a nap, then a shower; I’ll see all of you later.” I pulled her to me, and kissed her with my tongue in her mouth, and she started squirming and dancing.

“Fuck, Murphy, you can kiss too. Just wait til I tell the others.”


I had made up my mind. I was in this all the way. If they all came dressed in just a t-shirt, and swore to a pact between us all. I was going to fuck all of them, and maybe more than once.

Hell, it had been a long time since I had had double pussy, other than the Mexican sisters; their cunts was as good as it gets, but at 34 and single, I needed variety.

I lay down on my bunk, on the shady side of the camper, and thought of my business, and my long term plans.

I wanted to be able to build my business up as much as I could, and sell out to one of the larger operations, that already had sent me some nice feelers.

I knew, in another year, I could name my own price. I was going to open a new line of stainless steel fixtures that a friend was making exclusively for me. We were going to split the profits 50/50, after manufacturing and marketing expenses were taken out.

He knew, as well as I did, that this was going to hit the market like a tidal wave, and both of us could get out in a year; no more than a year and a half.

He was figuring on us splitting three million, I was looking at four plus my own business. I wanted to take five million for my business and half the other and walk away in no less than two years, my plan was eighteen months though.

That’s where the dream of the big bus type RV came in, I knew some older people that had two of them and wanted to sell each of them for less than a million, and I mean top of the line too, with low miles.

My thought swung to Meghan and Robby and I smiled at the fun we had in such a short time. We were going to have a lot more too. I sure hope Meghan can get out of the mess she’s in and get a good hold on her life. She was talking about getting a larger RV and I was determined to help her not get hooked with one that was too big and too expensive.

I’m sure by the way she talked briefly about it all, she would get a good divorce settlement; I’m sure too she’ll get the house, they always do when there’s kids.

She sure is a beautiful woman; Damn can she fuck too and she loved it all. She can drink beer and she likes to travel and camp out on the river and looks like a million dollars. I wish the timing was right and we had met at least two years after her divorce, then she would be ready to move on and I’d be selling out. The three of us could really have a good time.

Well, we’ll just see how it all plays out, she may not get as much as she thought anyway.

I thought about the girl Robby had told me about that he had fucked; and figured I’d see them both before I left. Maybe give her a little hope about a job back home. She had probably just gotten out of high school, he said she was eighteen. She sure looked good in the dim light as she fucked Robby.

That boy was going to be a lady-killer in another year or two, hell he was just now what, fourteen.

I hope he and I do get a chance to hang out together some, I really like him. I really believe that under the right circumstances I could fall in love with his Mom too, that is if the divorce don’t fuck her up for the rest of her life.

Some women are so full of hate after their first divorce they can never love again without all the hate coming back. Oh well, I have one to two years before I’m going to even think of getting married.

I got up and took a clean pair of shorts over to the showers and took a shower. I walked in the camp store and bought some more chips and dip and some cookies. I got me another small tub of worms I had enough artificial salmon eggs; I wanted to fish serious one morning at least, that is if I was able to walk.

I was walking back to my camp when I met the two cousins that Robby had fucked, or maybe it was them that fucked him but it didn’t matter, they all looked like it was good.

I didn’t know one from the other or where the other cousin was from.

“Hi, I don’t think you know me but you know a friend of mine, Robby Robertson?”

“Hey I do know you too, you the one they all call Murphy.” One girl said. They were both kind of attractive in a country girl kind of way; I love country girls too.

“Yeah, I’m Murphy and who all is ‘the ones that calls me Murphy’?” I grinned.

“I am Karen and this is my cousin Barbara; Robby told us about you, you own a business in Marion.”

“Yeah, that’s me, Bob Murphy.”

“But your friends call you Murphy.” Karen smiled.

“Yeah, are you the one that lives in Marion?” I asked Karen. She was a lot taller than her cousin and she had smaller tits than the short girl. Both had long hair and both wore shorts and a halter top without the strap around the neck.

“Yes, I live there, I just graduated from high school last spring and have not found a job yet; do you still have an opening, I really do need a job and I’ll do anything.”

“Well, the job I’ve got open isn’t that hard, just pulling orders and shipping but we work hard to keep up, I have two Mexican sisters that have worked for me since I opened up, and my brother works part time and goes to school in Jonesboro.”

“What are they’re names I know some Mexican girls there. I stopped one day when they had a flat and we went to get help.”

“Gloria and Angelina, they are just a few years older than you.”

“Oh Damn; I do know them, they are a lot of fun. OH My God, you are the one they work for, they told me some things about you.” She smiled.

“Small world, and what was it they told you about me, I never use a whip on my employees, regardless what they say.”

“No they said you were very handsome and good to work for and that you had a huge cock.” Karen said and laughed.

“Well they’re right about me being good to work for, I treat them good.” I smiled and ignored the rest of it.

“Well; you’re handsome too, so we got two, can we try for three out of three?” Barbara spoke up now and smiled.

“I’m busy tonight but maybe tomorrow some time?” Hell why not I thought; I came here to fish, drink beer and get wet. So far I like getting wet best of all.

“We’ll be waiting for you.” Karen said and smiled as they turned and walked on to the store.

I put my snacks up and lay back on the bunk again, this time I did fall asleep and woke up with someone sitting on either side of me, and Marley taking my shorts off.

“We’re here Murphy, Marley told us we had to wear a t-shirt over here. Look us all over to see that we have one on, coz we’re going to get naked now.” Josie said as she stripped her shirt off. Damn, this little Mexican girl is hot.

I looked around the small camper and they were all naked now and they were all HOT, two had tans, one had red skin where the sun had burned them, two were naturally dark, Josie and Marley.

“Marley told us all you talked about Murphy and we want you to know that we agree to anything you say as long as we all get fucked.” Kathy said.

“I told them that we all had to stay to see each other get fucked Murphy.” Marley said.

“All of you agree, that no one except the ones in this camper will ever know what we do here? I can go to jail for life if someone talks.”

“We want you Murphy, we’re all in this together.” Sue said.

“Murphy wants me to tell him what I like and what I want him to do to me, I think we need to all do that, just to make it more exciting.” Marley said.

“Shit I like that idea.” Sue said. Soon they all agreed to talk about what they wanted to try and what they had heard was good for the girl and the man.

“Look at his dick.” Marley said as she got my shorts down and off my feet.

“Fuck, if I hadn’t watched you fuck the pretty woman I wouldn’t ever believe you could get that thing in a pussy.” Josie said.

“It will go and it won’t hurt but a little, we’ll take our time and do this one girl a night, that is if you like; if we happen to get through early enough, we can do two a night. You will stay here with me until morning and then you have to be out before others get up and see you leave. Agreed.” I said.

“Agreed, Marley is first Murphy, she is the one that volunteered to go find you and see if she could get you to fuck us all. We drew cards and I am second so if Marley gets her pussy fucked early enough, I want to fuck you tonight. My pussy is leaking I am so excited looking at your big dick.” Josie said.

“Marley what do you think, you about ready?”

“Shit yes I am.”

“We’re waiting on you to start then.” I said. I had dropped the screen covers and made sure that no light could be seen from outside, we were as safe as we could possible be.

“Murphy, I want you to kiss, lick and suck my pussy then I want to lay on you and suck your dick while you make me cum with your mouth.” Marley said.

“The best way to do that is you get on me with your pussy to my head and your face to my dick.” I told her.

“Shit I love this already.” Brenda said as Marley crawled up and straddled my chest, she then lay down on me and scooted back as I pulled her hips back to me so I could get to her pussy with my tongue.

The other girls were in the floor at my head and at Marley’s head and on the side next to the screen window panel.

“Raise his dick up and suck it Marley, I want to see him all shiny with your spit.” Sue said as she leaned in close to watch as Marley licked and then sucked my dick into her mouth. I don’t have a huge head on my dick, but it’s big enough to fill these young girls’ mouths. Marley took me to her throat and she jerked her head back as she almost gagged.
“Just suck and lick me Marley, you don’t have to take it deep, watch your teeth and don’t scrape me.” I told her.

I licked her pussy now and she jumped six inches away from me, then she scooted back for more.

“Lick my pussy again Murphy, that was good.” She said.

I licked her pussy split from end to end then I put my mouth to her small split and sucked her long and hard, never putting my tongue inside her.

“Put your tongue in my pussy Murphy.” She said as she got her breath.

I leaned in and gave her some tongue and she went wild. I knew she wanted me to kiss her butt so I pulled her tight cheeks apart and kissed her right on her butt hole; then licked her good as she tried go get away. I held her and she settled down to let me just lick and suck her all over her young pussy and butt.

Marley was into it now and she was fucking my face with her pussy as I licked and sucked her. I felt her stiffen up and she froze as she got her first cum by a man sucking her pussy.

She was breathing hard and wiggling her butt down hard on my face as she wet me all over my face and neck.

“Pull her pussy open so we can see inside her Murphy.” Brenda said from near my head.

I took my fingers and pulled her tight slit open and let them see inside her pink inner pussy lips and see how wet was she was as she had just got a good cum.

“Put your finger in her pussy Murphy and finger fuck her.” Josie said as she was looking now.

“Like this?” I said as I stuck my finger up to the first knuckle in her tight little pussy, I knew she had put a carrot in there and she used tampons so I wiggled my finger and ran it in and out fast as she bucked up and down on my chest.

“Murphy, I think I am ready to take your dick in my pussy, I am shaking all over and I am so excited about getting fucked, I can’t wait.” Marley told me.

“Turn around Marley and kiss me on the mouth, then slide up so I can suck your nipples.”

“So you are ready to fuck me are you Marley?” I asked as she lay her legs straddle my waist. I felt her warm, wet pussy next to the head of my dick and I wanted to fuck her right then, but this was her show and I let her do it.

She kissed me with her tongue in my mouth and we sucked each others tongues and she fucked her hips up and down; back and forth on my belly.

“Give me some titty Marley.” I told her and she moaned as she slid up to put her small tits right in my mouth as she looked down to watch me suck the first one into my mouth and pull hard as she started to scream. Brenda clamped her hand over her mouth and it was a muffled scream then.

“Josie, you put my dick in her pussy so she can fuck me.” I said.

“Oh yes, I feel you Murphy, I feel your dick opening my pussy now, I want more.”

“Then you push back and get more Marley, get what you want and fuck yourself with it.”

She continued to moan and groan as she took a little more, then she pulled back and pushed back harder as my dick slipped deeper this time and she looked down at me and smiled.

“I love fucking Murphy, I want some more of your dick.”

“Sit up and pull your knees up here, then just sit down on top of my dick and take what you want in your sweet little pussy. My dick is yours, fuck it Marley.”

“OH Yes, this feels great, I can get more of it and I feel the head of your dick way deep in me now. How much do I lack getting all of it Kathy.”

“You need a lot, you’ve got about half of it Marley.”

“I want it all.” She said and raised up again to get more.

“Marley, just fuck your pussy with what you have now, we can all do this again and you can take more then, if you hurt your pussy, you will be sore for a while and won’t get to fuck again.”

“Then I want to fuck you real fast and cum all over your dick, will you shoot your cum inside me?”

“You want me to?”

“Fuck yes, I want to feel you shoot.”

“Fuck my dick Marley, fuck my dick deep with your hot, tight little pussy.”

“Oh Yes, I am fucking Murphy’s dick with my hot little pussy, damn this feels so good, I think I am about to cum, OH FUCK, HERE IT IS. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I love to fuck your dick Murphy, Damn that was so fucking good.”

“I’m going to shoot your pussy full of cum Marley, you ready?”

“SHIT, I feel you shooting in me Murphy; OH GOD, I got another cum with you cumming in my pussy.” Marley fell forward on my chest and I felt her shaking. I didn’t know what was wrong. She raised up and smiled at me, she was laughing and she kissed me on the mouth long and deep as I jerked my dick and made it move inside her.

“Damn I love this Murphy I’m glad we get to fuck you again this week.”

“Me too, I get some of the best pussy on the planet and I get to look at each of you naked ladies as I fuck one of you.”

“Murphy can you fuck Josie tonight, I want to help her get fucked, she helped me.” Marley asked.

“It’s early, let me rest and recover from that fucking you just put on me and we’ll see. Josie come up here and kiss me and let me suck your little brown titties.” I told her as Marley slid off me.

“Murphy, let’s have a beer while we all watch your big dick wake up again.” Sue said.

“Good idea Sue, get us all one; we’ll sit around and I can look at all the fine titties and pussies, that will bring ol’ dick back to life.” I said and the girls thought I was funny. Must be a generation gap here.

With our fresh beer in hand, the girls all sat around on the same bunk I was on. They were most all sitting cross legged with their tight little pussies exposed as if showing off their charms as well as their new found bravery.

“Murphy how come you never got married?” Brenda asked. I looked at her and she was the tallest of the five, and what I would say was the ‘leader’. Her hair was longer than any of the other girls, and her tits were a lot bigger too. She had a way about her that made me want to know more of what was behind that look she would give me now and then, with her eyes cocked and her smile barely making her mouth curl.

“When I got out of college, I went to work for a company in sales and decided I like that. I made good money and got to travel some too. “I did that for about four years and decided I wanted more than a job, I wanted to try my hand at owning my own business and I started looking.

“While I was still looking, I took another job as sales manager for a small company that sells restaurant supplies. I worked there four years and had the chance to buy it. “I took the chance and invested all my savings and it all seemed to just fall into place for me, soon the business took off and I was hiring help.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.