Reflections in Time - Cover

Reflections in Time

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man discovers an antique Cheval mirror among his deceased aunt's possessions. He has one identical to it at home that once belonged to his mother. He takes it home, and places the two side by side. When he cleans the glass, he notices concentric circles starting in the center of the glass and moving outward, as if a stone had been tossed into a serene pond. He soon discovers many other anomalies that, bend the rules of science and nature.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Violence  

With the aid of the long vine from up above, we lowered all the hides down the long rock slope a lot faster than I would have thought possible. The three women and five girls were all eager to help and get over to the portal.

The place where Sheryl was talking about was right next to where we’d been dumped here originally, and it took us only an hour or so to get there. There were clouds moving in and we hurried to get all of our belongings piled close. We wanted to be able to dive through the portal if, in fact it opens for us.

“If those clouds ever clear out long enough for the sun to reflect off these shiny clear rocks, we need to be ready. All of you get close, load all your weapons and hides in your arms. When we go, we need to be sure all of us go at once. I don’t want us getting separated again. Just be reminded, we may or may NOT be dumped into 2011 Kansas. Be prepared for whatever,” I told them, as we all sat around like a bunch of kids waiting for the camp bus to arrive and take us home.

“Get ready, Mr. Sandusky. There’s a huge clear spot in the clouds, the sun will break through in a matter of seconds,” Jason yelled, and we stood with our arms loaded, while still managing to hold onto one another.

Sure enough, the clouds opened up and the sun broke out clear and warm. We all turned toward the smooth, flat surface of the shiny rock. The heat waves began to rise from it and Melinda was poised to pounce.

“GO,” I yelled, as the clouds were closing in. The shadows were coming right at the portal and we may not make it.

I was last in line and just as Jared pulled my arm, there was a huge tug-of-war going on between me and the load of plums, arrows, and two of the bows.

I felt my hands slipping from Jared’s grip and heard a loud snap. I was falling and it seemed forever.

I felt a naked leg, then another. I landed with a thump on a warm sand beach and jumped up to see the others standing. All of us looked around at each other as we stared in disbelief.

We were back in Jamaica. I recognized the very place where we’d been standing when we were snatched up and sent to prehistoric South America.

“WE MADE IT,” Annie yelled and ran to me. We danced and hugged, running back and forth in the sand.

Sheryl and Lex stood looking at us.

“This isn’t Kansas,” Sheryl said.

“No, but this is like a second home to us. We’re in 1840s Jamaica and that’s where we were going when we last saw Stacy. She’ll look for us here first,” Annie explained.

“Hey, I kind of like it here. It’s warmer and I like the sand. I see lots of fruit too. Can we swim in the ocean?” Sheryl said.

“We have a better place than the ocean to swim, don’t we, girls?” Jared yelled, as they all ran to the well worn path through the jungle. We were all running, stumbling, and laughing as we carried our load with us.

By the time Melinda, Monica, and I reached the jungle pool, the others were drinking the coconut cream and jerking their fur patches off. I saw Sheryl’s bushy pussy hair and knew she was about to get a surprise.

Annie led the charge as she grabbed Lex’s hand and ran to the pool to dive in. He followed her and came up laughing. The four cousins and Sheryl were right behind them, followed by Jared and Jason.

“I’ll stay here and keep watch, both of you go get some of the coconut cream and have a good time,” I told Monica and Melinda.

“Mr. Sandusky, we hate to leave you alone,” Monica said.

“I wouldn’t feel comfortable without one of us keeping an eye out for danger. We’ve been through too much here and the other place we just came from. Both of you go ahead and I’ll catch up when we’re safer.”

I watched as the two ran to the pool where the others were. I saw Lex and Sheryl having fun as they splashed and swam in the warm, milky waters of the jungle pool. Jason and Jared were each busy with a sister, as they rammed their young cocks deep into the girls while they held onto them with their legs wrapped around their waists.

Sheryl’s breasts were growing to match those of Monica’s as she rubbed them and splashed the coconut flavored water over them. Monica pulled Lex away from his sister and pushed him back to sit in the shallow water near the bank. She was on him like she was attacking him in anger. In no time, Monica had the boy’s cock deep in her pussy as she swung her huge breasts across his face.

Sheryl was still watching her brother when Jason came to her and pulled her around for a hug. That was all it took to spark her own sexual longing. She pulled Jason over to lie beside her brother as she straddled Jason’s waist and took him deep inside her.

I knew Lex had a large cock, but I knew it wasn’t near as large as Jason’s and Jared’s. The plums may have had a surprising effect on Lex’s young cock and Sheryl’s breasts, but nothing like the effect of the coconut cream had on the rest of us. Sheryl dropped her sexy ass down to take Jason’s cock and I could tell by the expression on her face, that she had her pussy stuffed like never before.

That didn’t stop this girl though, she rode him just like Monica was riding her brother. Her breasts were almost as large as Monica’s already and she used them to maul Jason’s face. He grasped a handful and locked his lips onto a turgid nipple that was swollen and proud as she rolled her hips and took him deeper.

I saw movement from the backside of the pool and jumped up from where I had been relaxing on the rock. Someone was coming through the palm fronds and ferns from that side of the pool. As I held my gun in both hands, I saw Stacy and Juana wading out into the pool.

I stood and stared as they waded toward the others. I looked back to see William and Marie Londermon, then Darren Willingham. When I looked again, I saw the grandparents, Bill and Mildred Willingham, and George and Ruth Londermon coming into the pool from the jungle ferns on the back side of the pool.

I ran to greet them just as Annie and the others looked up to see Stacy, Juana, Fiorina, Gina Maria, and the rest of family coming from the back side of the pool.

Stacy saw me and came as hard as she could through the creamy waters of the pool.

“DAD!” she screamed, as she hugged me.

“Stacy, how did you ever find us? Monica told us about the storm back there and how it had moved the mirrors.”

“OH, DAD, it was horrifying to see the mirrors with limbs lying over them. I just knew both were shattered and we’d never find all of you. Neither of them was broken, and I knew I had to find a way to get back here. I was just a little off in my navigation, but here we are.”

“I knew you would find a way, Stacy. I kept telling Annie you would never stop until you found us.”

“Who are the others with you? Did you find them here?”

“Stacy, you won’t believe it when we tell you where we were dumped when the storm hit. There was also a storm that hit here at the same time as we reached the portal to go back to Kansas. We were whisked up and dumped in prehistoric South America. That’s where we met Lex and his sister, Sheryl Mathis.”

“You mean they were already in prehistoric South America when you got there?”

“They said they’d been there for thirty years, and yet they still look like teenagers. They’re originally from right here in Summerfield, Kansas, and were sucked up into a huge tornado back in 1981. They’re main food staple has been those big plums over there. They told us they believe that was what caused the aging process to stop, since their bodily changes started almost instantly when they began eating them.”

“Just like the coconut cream we’ve been drinking and bathing in!” Stacy said.

“Yes, now we need to all get back in the 21st century and take a long hard look at this time travel. We sure don’t need to be hung out there thousands of years apart again.”

“How did you ever find your way back here to the jungle?”

“I remembered seeing a spot above the portal each time we’d go back to 2011 from here. I saw one right where we were dumped on that prehistoric land and later mentioned it to Lex and Sheryl. They had seen a place like I was describing and took us to it. They had noticed that the sun had to be shining on the smooth, shiny rocks, before the heat waves would appear. We waited until the right moment and dove through. We could only hope we’d be dumped back here or Kansas. We knew you and the others would be searching for us.”

“We were, Dad. We were frantic when we saw Monica also being swallowed up in the portal. Then the winds really became violent and the mirrors were blown over. Tree limbs fell all over them and I just knew they would be destroyed. When the storm cleared, we gathered the mirrors up and saw there were no more than a few scratches on the finish. There was a big treetop right where the mirrors had been before, so I moved them to a spot close by that I was hoping would still be in Jamaica and here we are.”

“Stacy, I knew you’d never stop looking until you found us. Let’s get the others rounded up and get back to Kansas. We need to help Lex and Sheryl try and find their family, if there are any of them still alive.”

When we told the story of Lex and Sheryl Mathis to the Londermons and Willinghams, Darren Willingham and William Londermon both knew the family. They lived about five miles from them back toward town.

“Our parents are still alive?” Sheryl asked, and burst into tears.

“They both are, Sheryl. I know they’ll be surprised to see both of you after all these years,” Darren told her.

“They may not believe it’s actually us,” Lex said, as he looked at his sister.

“They may have a hard time believing we’re still alive after all these years, but when they see us, they’ll know it really is us. I want to go see them now. I hope some of you have clothes we can wear, we sure can’t go see Mom and Dad like this,” Sheryl said, as she laughed at the thought.

With the help of Darren and William, we carried our bundles of plums, primitive weapons, and more coconuts over to the mirrors.

When we entered the garden area of their homes back in Kansas, we saw the trees down and the homes with the roofing shingles ripped back. From what I could see, this was the extent of the damage.

“Mr. Sandusky, Lex and I have a question for you and Annie,” Sheryl said, when we were all in the house and eating a snack.

“Sure, Sheryl. What is it you want to know?”

“We were wondering if our parents really do believe it’s us and they accept us back. Do you think we could get them to drink the coconut cream? We’ve already decided we’re going to give them plenty of plums to eat.”

“I think that’s a fantastic idea. There’s no way of knowing how they’ll react to seeing both of you after all these years. If they can accept the fact you really have survived and haven’t aged any, I see no reason why they won’t accept the ‘Fountain of Youth’ that helped you both survive.”

“We’ll go with you, Sheryl. We’ve seen them in the yard many times and waved, but have never stopped,” Kylie offered.

“Thanks, Kylie, we appreciate that. I know they will need lots of support until we can convince them it really is us. I just hope we don’t scare them to death,” Lex said.

“We’ll all get dressed and go. William and I both know your parents. We’ll help you break this to them and try to help them understand what has happened. Just be sure and tell them the truth if they ask anything about your ordeal,” Darren told them.

“What if they ask about us being together for thirty years? They’ll know we lived as man and wife,” Sheryl said.

“Tell them you had no choice at the time and you needed each other’s love. I’m sure they’ll understand,” Darren explained.

“I agree with Mr. Darren,” Lex said.

“OK, let’s go visit our parents for the first time in thirty years. I want them to love us like they did when we were growing up at home,” she said, as the girls took her and Lex back to help them find clothes.

“Any suggestions, Dad?” Annie asked.

“I have no idea how to handle something like this. I suppose it would be like children who were given up for adoption and finally find their parents. The only difference will be that the parents believe their kids were killed in a storm and never found.”

“Dad, do you think they may be overwhelmed if we all go over there?” Stacy asked.

“I say we all go. The more of us there is, the more likely the Mathis’ will be calm enough to accept the reality of their son and daughter coming home,” Ruth Londermon said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.