Reflections in Time - Cover

Reflections in Time

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man discovers an antique Cheval mirror among his deceased aunt's possessions. He has one identical to it at home that once belonged to his mother. He takes it home, and places the two side by side. When he cleans the glass, he notices concentric circles starting in the center of the glass and moving outward, as if a stone had been tossed into a serene pond. He soon discovers many other anomalies that, bend the rules of science and nature.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Violence  

“Mr. Sandusky, I love your big cock. I got three cums when I was sucking you, and when you and Kayla got your cums just now, I got as many as she did. I want you to fuck me deep like you did Kayla and shoot cum in my pussy like you did hers,” Kylie said, as she stood facing me.

“Get up here on Daddy’s legs, Kylie. We’re going to fuck that sweet little pussy and make it get as many cums as your sister did,” Annie told her, as she held Kylie’s hand.

I looked over to where Jared was still fucking his mom. He was on top of her with her long legs splayed wide apart. He plowed into her sexy body with the full vigor of his youth, stoked by these amazing coconut cream steroids.

Kayla grabbed my cock this time, as Kylie sat on my thighs and mashed her huge teen breasts against my chest. I felt Kayla as she took the huge swollen head of my cock in her mouth, just as her sister had. It felt like she had swallowed me and I had to hold back my semen from blasting into her throat as the sensations became stronger and stronger.

“Fuck Mr. Sandusky’s big fat cock, Kylie. You’re gonna love this fat fucker in your pussy when you start getting your cums. I felt the earth move and Mr. Sandusky said he did too, when we cummed,” Kayla told her sister, as she pulled my cock upright to guide it toward Kylie’s young pussy.

They’re not only identical twins, they have identical pussies also. Kylie was swallowing my cock by gulps with her tight, slick virgin pussy. She wasn’t to be denied as she popped the huge swollen head into her opening. I felt the pop of her cherry as she blew right past that small, tender membrane with only a slight jerk of her hips.

“Fuck my pussy, Mr. Sandusky. I have your huge cock inside me and I want what you gave Kayla. I want you to shoot hundreds of cums into my pussy and make me orgasm a thousand times.”

“Give me all that sweet pussy you got, Kylie. I want to be balls deep inside your hot little clam when we begin to blast our orgasms together.”

“Fuck her, Mr. Sandusky. Fuck my sister good so I can see if I get cums the way she did when you fucked me. Fuck her hard and deep and suck her titty like you did mine. I feel like I could get a cum just looking at your big cock in Kylie’s pussy,” Kayla said, as she pushed Kylie’s butt down hard, causing her to take what was left on my cock.

Kylie leaned close and I pulled her tender little nipple into my mouth to suck and lick it. I pulled it and nibbled it as I teased and tortured the sensitive little swollen tip of her firm young breast. When I nibbled her puffy nipple, she screamed and fucked her body against mine in a frenzy. Her sexy full hips were riding my thighs as she took my cock deeper and deeper on each thrust forward. I felt my cock respond and begin to swell like Esterlee had shown me. I imagined my cock filling each and every little nook and cranny of her as she rode me down the road to ecstasy.

“OHHhhhh, FUCK MY PUSSY, Mr. Sandusky. Fuck it good and deep and make it cum a hundred cums like Kayla did. I feel your huge cock pushing against my belly and blowing your seed in my womb. OHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSssssss!” Kylie screamed, and we all felt the earth move once more.

As the big smooth rock was shaking and trembling, I blasted Kylie full of my semen. I wondered about all my seed in her belly. Esterlee told me I’d be prolific and make all the women pregnant. The thought made my balls jerk and jump as they pumped and pumped semen into this teenage beauty’s tight young belly.

“Daddy, I felt it again. You made the earth move when you fucked Kylie too. That is so awesome. I want me some fucking now,” Annie told me. I saw her looking toward Jason and I knew that boy was about to get his cock wrung like a chicken’s neck.

“Come over here, Jason, and bring your sisters. I want your hard cock while Faith and Grace get their tight little pussies filled with my daddy’s semen,” Annie stood and called Jason and his sisters from the pool where the girls were sucking and jacking his cock.

My cock was still hard, slick with cum and throbbing as Faith stood in front of me and smiled down.

“Mr. Sandusky, I’m ready for your big cock. I’ve been fingering my pussy with the coconut cream on my fingers and I’m ready for you to fuck me,” she said.

“Come over here, Faith, get up on Mr. Sandusky’s legs and sit down on this big fucker. You’ll get so many cums you’ll see stars when he shoots his cum up in your belly,” Kayla told her.

The four of them were as close to identical as they can be. Not only were the sisters identical, the cousins were too. I love looking at them and I sure was glad they wanted to learn to fuck. My cock jerked with that thought. Faith saw it jerk and smiled at me as she slid closer.

“Put that big fucker in my pussy. I’ve just got to get fucked right now,” she said as she slid right up to take the fat knob between her slick pussy lips. She was smiling at me when she pressed her tight pussy down on top of my cock. I smiled at her and pulled her over to kiss her left nipple.

“OHHHhhh FUCKKKkkkk!” she said, and let her pussy have a big gulp of cock for the first time ever.

Faith didn’t stop with that, her sexy ass began to slide and her belly rolled back and forth as she worked her tight pussy down over me. I felt what I knew full damn well was a tremor now, just as my cock bottomed out in her tight belly.

“YES, YES, YES. FUCK MY PUSSY.”

I reached back to grab two hands full of her sexy butt and pulled her closer just as I rammed my hips upwards. I love these young pussies and so far all three are just alike. Tight, slick, and hungry for cock.

Faith twisted her upper body and I sucked her nipple into my mouth, swapping back and forth as I smeared the coconut cream all over both her breasts. I bit her tiny nipples and she screamed as she began to rock faster and faster with her butt slapping my thighs. Her pussy clamped and clasped my cock just like her cousin’s had before her. I’m becoming a lover of young pussy. I have no doubt Grace’s pussy will be just like this one and the other two.

My cock swelled and I felt her pussy begin to pulse and clamp down on me. I gave her a quick thrust and made my cock flex in her young pussy.

“OH FUCK YES, YES, YES,” Faith yelled, as her pussy went wild on my cock. Each time I felt her pussy clasp, I gave her a jerk with my cock and filled her pussy more.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Mr. Sandusky! OH FUCK, I’m cumming.”

Faith shoved her young breast into my mouth harder and I bit her nipple when she did. Her pussy was like a slick hand as it pulled and clamped my cock. She locked her legs around my hips on top of the rock and let her young pussy suck me off as I filled her womb with the potent seed of my swollen balls.

The rock trembled and the ground shook.

“YES, YES, YES, I FEEL YOU FILLING MY PUSSY NOW. FUCK MEEEEeeeeee!”

The rock shook and trembled more and more, then settled back down as Faith and I both came back slowly from our high flying orgasm.

Annie was on her knees with Jason fucking her from behind. Kayla was on her knees with her cousin, Jared, fucking her from behind. They looked like they were all in fast forward as they moved against one another.

I looked around and there stood Grace, smiling at me as she rubbed her titties with one hand and her smooth pussy with the other.

“Fuck me, Mr. Sandusky. I may be last, but I’m the best.”

“Come get on my cock, Grace. I want some of that sweet pussy. Show me what you got and give me your best.”

When I felt Grace’s pussy touch my cock, the rock started trembling again. It was shaking like it was cold as she lowered her pussy down to take me. I wondered if there were earthquakes in the Caribbean. This is strange and it’s been happening for close to an hour already.

Grace never relented, she took me as deep as she could, then raised her sexy butt to give her pussy some relief, before dropping down to take me all the way. These girls were determined to get their cherries fucked out of the way and I’m the lucky one to get them.

I knew I had an advantage getting young pussy with the new elixir, and I’m proud to experience the extreme changes it’s made in all of us.

I was shaken back to my sexy partner when there was a thunderous rumble underneath us. I felt her begin to get her orgasm as my cock began to spew and spray her full of semen.

I’m knew for sure it wasn’t the girls’ and my orgasms that caused that rumbling and shaking I felt, though I wish I could say my lovemaking was that thunderous.

The rumble started again and kept up for a good ten seconds as Annie and Melinda jumped up from the ground. Jason and Jared both jumped to their feet as the tremors started again. The wind was blowing hard and the skies were black.

“Dad?” Annie looked at me.

“I have no idea what’s happening. Let’s get back to the portal. We can worry about this place later.”

With all of us running as fast as we could through the jungle, we made our way back to where we had always entered.

There was no opening!

There was no portal!

“Dad?” Annie looked at me, her eyes wide.

“It’s here somewhere. The tremors must have shifted the mirrors!” I yelled as rain started pouring down on us.

Just in front of me, I saw what appeared to be a heat exhaust of some sort, like a jet engine. There were waves of heat rising from the round place in the air, just above the sand beach.

I saw a bare hand waving through the heat waves in the downpour. Someone on the other side was trying to find us. I reached for the hand as it swept past me. Our fingers touched and whoever it was reached for me again.

I grabbed their arm with both hands and held on tight. Suddenly they were snatched back, pulling me as if I were being pulled back through time. I was in a panic, I couldn’t leave the others.

With the rain beating against my face and my hands slipping. I held onto the arm extended through the portal.

The winds became stronger and I could hear a roar as the palm trees began to lean. Annie, Jason, and Jared all grabbed my waist, arms, and legs and held on as we were swung around and around. The cousins, still naked and slick with rain and coconut cream, grabbed hold of Annie.

We all fell backwards in the sand, me on my back, covered in naked bodies as we all rolled and tumbled in the wind and rain. I had sand in my face, and as I wiped my eyes, I saw Monica!

“Monica, what has happened?”

“There was a terrible storm. The mirrors were blown over and the limbs from the trees were falling all over them. The others ran to the shelter while Gina Maria, Fiorina, Stacy, and I tried to set the mirrors back up. I put my face in the mirror and saw you. That’s when I was blown backwards just as you grabbed my hand. Where are we, Mr. Sandusky?” Monica asked, as we all stood and looked around.

The skies were clear, there were mountains behind the jungle and what had been the Caribbean, now looked to be a big lake with a hardwood tree-lined shore.

“Dad, we’ve been bumped into another time period.” Annie stated flatly, as we all stood looking around at the strange surroundings.

“Mr. Sandusky, what has happened?” Melinda Willingham asked.

“We’re not sure, Melinda. We’ll have to try and think our way out of this. All of you remain calm.”

Monica had a gunbelt strapped on with two automatic weapons and extra clips. I had a gun and so did Annie. At least we had protection. Wherever we were.

There was the rumbling once more and we all looked toward the jungle where we saw tall plumes of black smoke rising above the trees. Suddenly there was a huge explosion and the earth shook violently. The smoke spewed into the sky with black ash and fire.

Volcano!

“Dad, that’s a volcano. We’re not in 1840s Jamaica anymore,” Annie said.

“Annie, I’m not sure we’re even in the 1840s at all.”

I didn’t want to scare her or any of the others, but I just saw a small non-flying bird-like mammal run into the tree line. It was featherless and looked to have fur. It stood three feet tall, with a head like a huge bird and a long tail like a lizard.

“Jason, do you and Jared know how to use handguns?” I asked, not telling them why.

“We’re both excellent marksmen, Mr. Sandusky,” Jared quickly answered.

“Monica, let the boys each have one of your handguns and an extra clip. I’m not sure where we are and I’m not sure where the others are either. We need to be prepared for the worst and ready to defend ourselves at any time.”

“Dad, where do you think we are? Any ideas?” Annie asked.

“I’m not sure, but I have a feeling we’re in South America and the time is prehistoric.”

“Mr. Sandusky, will there be any prehistoric animals here?” Melinda Willingham asked, as the girls huddled near her, Monica, and Annie.

“We don’t know this, but we have to be prepared for the fact there may be predators here, wherever ‘here’ is. We’ll stay together night and day. The first thing we need to do is find shelter. Let’s head for those mountains in the distance. Hopefully we can find a cave or at least a rock overhang to use as shelter.”

“Dad, do you think Stacy can find us if we go over there?” Annie asked, ever the thinking one.

“Annie, you may be right. She will find us, but she will look first where she knew us to be. Surely if there was a portal from where we were to here, there’s a portal from here to where we were last seen by those back in Kansas. The first thing we’ll do is search out this shoreline. Perhaps there’s a rocky bluff near the lake and we can find shelter there. Jason, you and Jared take the lead and drag. Don’t waste any ammo; we only have four hand guns and eight clips.

“We’ll need to fashion smaller weapons out of wood or stone, just in case there are predators we can defend against without shooting them. All of you look for something to use as spears, something we can fashion into a sharp weapon, or a tool to make a weapon.

“Mr. Sandusky, both our gramps taught us to make bows out of small trees and arrows out of cane or small limbs. Jason and I can be on the lookout for something like this as we search for shelter,” Jared spoke, as they lined out on the side, sandy shoreline of the big lake.

“Dad, we don’t have any clothes to strip thread from, but I’ve seen certain trees with bark that some South American Indians use to braid and use for rope, bow strings, and even fishing line,” Annie told me.

I’m so proud of my daughter’s initiative to study everything she can find, not just what she’s told to study.

“Great, Annie, you and Monica be on the lookout for such trees and we’ll be on the lookout for any sharp rocks we can use as knives to strip the bark from the trees.”

“Mr. Sandusky, we had a survival class once at school. Our whole class was watching the “Survivor” series on TV and we would discuss the program each week. All of us really got into it and each of us would try what they tried and see if it could actually be done. Our teachers decided to let us do this as an extra credit curriculum,” Faith said, as we walked and talked.

“Great, then the four of you should know how to look for berries and fruit, and which we can and can’t eat. We also need to be on the lookout for any plants of the vegetable family.”

“I can do that, Mr. Sandusky. I took a ‘Master Gardener’ class at the community college last summer and even taught my class in the sixth grade how to grow and prepare certain plants and roots. We’ll need fire too, so we can cook our food.”

“I’ll take that task on. I remember how to start a fire from my Boy Scout days,” I told them.

“Look, Dad,” Annie yelled, as she picked up what appeared to be a lower jawbone of some fish. The first thing I noticed was the double row of razor sharp teeth on each side if the jaw.

“Great, Annie,” we can make us a saw out of those rows of teeth, if not a weapon.

“Look for anything like this, girls. You are living the “Survivor” show now, and your ability to think like a predator will keep all of us from being prey,” I told the four naked teens who were looking the jawbone over good.

“If you can get these bones separated, we can use them to saw the bark off the trees,” Faith told Annie.

“There’s some small rocks over there, lets go see if we can find something to break them apart without breaking them to pieces,” Annie told them.

“Here’s a sharp thin rock. Can we use the handle of one of the guns as a hammer?” Kylie said.

“I’d rather find a rock or a heavy stick to strike it with, we sure don’t need to damage one of our guns,” I told her.

“I wasn’t thinking, Mr. Sandusky. I’m sorry.”

“You’re all doing great, keep using your imagination and we’ll have us some weapons and some shelter soon. We’ll need food, which means we need fruit, fish, or some sort of meat. We’ll just have to trust Melinda’s expertise on the plants and roots,” I told them.

“I got one this time,” Kylie said excitedly, as she waved a long slender stone that was so smooth it looked like a hammer handle.

“See, I’m proud of you, Kylie. You’re not just a sexy naked teenager, you’re a smart young woman and with the help of all of you, we will survive this somehow,” I told her, and gave her a quick hug.

“Jason, if you can hold this jawbone, I can use this stone to separate the two sides right at the front where they come together,” Jared told his cousin.

Faith was right next to her brother as he placed the razor sharp edge of the first stone in the narrow point of the jawbone. He held it at just the right angle for it to split the bone cleanly.

“Jared, hit it right here on the very top of the rock. I think you need to strike it sharply instead of tapping it,” Jason said.

“I agree, Jason. Jared hit it with a solid blow, but just enough to cut it instead of crush it,” I told them.

We all watched as the two boys looked each other in the eye and nodded. Jared struck the sharp rock and it sliced the white bone exactly like they had planned. Annie was holding the jawbone on either side and held up both sides with the double rows of sharp teeth shining like teeth on a saw blade.

“Jared, you get some pussy for that excellent job. If we weren’t trying to find a way to survive right this minute, I’d fuck you right here,” Faith said, then grabbed her brother and kissed him on his mouth.

“Faith, you just let Jared and Jason help Mr. Sandusky find or make us some weapons. When we know we’re safe, we’ll all give these handsome men some pussy. For now, cool it though. You’ll have these men waving their huge weapons between their legs and we’ll all get distracted,” Melinda told her daughter as they laughed.

“We know you’re right, Aunt Melinda, but we’re all going to fuck Jason and Jared when we know we’re safe,” Kayla told her aunt as we walked on around the lake shore.

“I’ll even give them some pussy when that happens, but for now we need to get our minds back on survival. I guess you know that we sure don’t need to be swimming in this lake if there’s fish like this one in there.” Annie brought them back to the task at hand with that.

“Oh shit, and I was about to wade in the water here where the waves are coming in,” Grace said.

“Maybe we can find us another jungle pool like the one we had,” Monica said.

“That was the best ever, just look at our sexy asses and big titties,” Kylie said, as she pranced and swung her young ass as she walked.

“You look good, girls, but we all know the best yet is the three big cocks we see swinging as we walk,” Melinda told them.

“Mom, we never heard you use dirty words before either,” Grace told her.

“Hon, we’ll worry about being proper and using lady-like language if and when we ever get back to 2011 Kansas. Until then, each of you six teenagers have my permission to say what you think and respond to what makes you feel good. We expect all six of you to react like adults and help us as we look out for each other. When we are safe and secure as possible, we’ll take turns standing watch as each of us satisfy our sexual urges,” Melinda told her daughter.

“She’s right. We need to be alert and we need to keep looking for weapons or weapon materials. I see a big rock bluff in the distance where the rocks come to the shore. We’ll either have to climb or go back the other way when we get there. Stay ready for anything that looks threatening.

“Look, Mr. Sandusky. At the bottom of those low rocks, there’s a thicket of big canes,” Jason yelled and pointed, as he walked a few yards ahead of the group.

“Let’s go find us some cane to make spears with. It’s getting late and looks like it will get dark soon,” I told them, as I waved back to Jared.

We ran the last hundred yards to where the smaller rocks started, leading like stepping stones up to the taller, and menacing rock wall. Here we found enough cane to make plenty of spears.

I took my web gunbelt and wrapped it around one of the jawbones. The teeth were just as sharp and deadly as they looked. With my primitive hand saw, I quickly sawed a dozen of the tall green cane. I didn’t worry about making the point, I just cut them down with as much angle as I could get and sawed them quickly.

There was smaller cane growing in front of the thicket, with taller, larger cane growing next to the rock wall. While I cut the taller cane, Jason took the other jawbone and wrapped his web belt just like I had, to make a handle. He cut more than two dozen of the smaller cane between four and six foot in length. I knew he was thinking of making arrows when he cut them.

When I had some of the cane cut, I turned to see Annie showing the girls how to rake the angled slice across some rough rocks to sharpen and shape them into deadly points.

Jason and Jared had their arrows cut to length and we decided to make our way to higher ground. Jared went first and I cautioned all of them to watch for anything that may be hiding in the crags and cracks of the rock wall. I was more afraid of some sort of poisonous lizard than I was a snake.

I brought up the rear this time and had to make myself look back down the slope as we continued our climb. Monica was directly in front of me, with Kayla in front of her. Watching those sexy naked asses as they bent to climb with their hands, as well as their bare feet, was making me horny as hell.

The others had gathered at a flat place about a third of the way up the steep rocky slope. There was a wide flat rock shelf here, with an overhang covering it with another wide rock about eight feet up. There was water running down the rocks and pooling in the deep crags and pocks in the rock.

“Mr. Sandusky, what do you think about this place?” Jared asked, as I made my way up to stand with the group.

“This may have to do, Jared. Is there any way you can see above that wide shelf?”

“I can climb around to the side if Jason will give me a boost. I see this water running down from up there and I hear more water coming from somewhere.”

“Be careful, Jared. Remember I want to give you some pussy,” Faith told him.

“Sis, I’ve been looking at naked asses, tits and pussies since we were dumped here on this place. You just keep that little snatch oiled and ready. I’ll get my sister’s pussy as soon as we’re safe,” Jared told her, and they laughed at each other. He knew she wanted to fuck. She knew she was going to fuck her brother.

“You be careful up there by yourself, Jared,” Melinda told her son, as he stepped in Jason’s hand and got a lift up to the next rock that was just about head high to him.

When he climbed up and out of sight, we all stepped back to see if he was alright. There was no way to see anything, so we waited.

Not wanting to yell too loudly, I called his name twice before he looked back over the ledge and waved us on up. He threw a long vine over the rock ledge and Grace was the first to climb up with the aid of the rope like vine and rocks for a foot hold.

I heard her yelp as soon as she climbed out of sight.

“OH WOW,” she said and looked back over the ledge at us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.