Reflections in Time
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man discovers an antique Cheval mirror among his deceased aunt's possessions. He has one identical to it at home that once belonged to his mother. He takes it home, and places the two side by side. When he cleans the glass, he notices concentric circles starting in the center of the glass and moving outward, as if a stone had been tossed into a serene pond. He soon discovers many other anomalies that, bend the rules of science and nature.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Violence  

When Linda moved her pussy away from my cock, I felt like pulling her back and fucking her right here in the lake. I looked to see Addy smiling at me, her flat chest waiting to be like her cousin’s and having a fine pair of .32 caliber handguns mounted on it.

I waved to Annie and she swam over to us as Linda kissed and sucked my mouth, hunching her slick pussy on my cock until she got another cum.

“Annie, Linda wants to learn about girl love now; she and I are going to fuck tomorrow. First, I need to attend to her cousins and her sister.”

“Was it good, Linda?” Annie asked.

“Oh, Annie, your dad is so good and sexy, he made me cum so many times already. Just look at my big titties, Annie, and my ass is so fucking hot. I’m in love with my own ass now. I want to know all about sex, Annie. Mr. Sandusky told me you liked pussy. Will you show me all about it? I already like pussy. I want to learn to like yours, Annie. Will you show me how to love a girl so my sister and I can love our cousins?”

“Come with me, Linda, we’ll go inside and have privacy while you learn all about eating pussy and getting your pussy eaten. Then you can eat your sister’s and both your cousins’ pussies. When Daddy teaches you to fuck, I want you to fuck your brother and your cousin. Brad wants some pussy too, Linda.”

“Do you fuck your daddy, Annie?”,

“Yes, and he makes my pussy feel so fucking good. When you learn all about sex, you’ll want to fuck your daddy too.”

“My momma and daddy are divorced, we live with my step-daddy. Do you think he’ll love me more, now that I have big titties and a hot ass?”

“I just know he will, come go with me Linda. I’ll tell you all about how to get your step-daddy to love you and he’ll give you lots of orgasms like my daddy gave you.”

I listened to Annie talking to Linda and wanted to be with them, but I looked back at Addy and she came swimming hard to me.

“Hi, Addy, I sure do like the way you swim. You must have lots of muscles in your arms and legs to swim like that.”

“I sure do and thanks. We swim all the time and I’m the fastest swimmer of all my cousins and my sister.”

“I like swimmers. Swimmers make the best lovers, they have lots of muscles and their bodies are always hard and ready for sex. Are you ready to learn all about sex, Addy?”

I sure am, Mr. Sandusky. Can we make my boobies grow big first? I sure like the way Linda’s boobies look now. I want some just like hers. I want a big butt like Linda’s too, can we do that?”

“Sure we can, but first we need to get that swimsuit off your pretty body. It won’t fit your big titties soon and your hot ass won’t fit inside that bikini bottom either.”

“You mean take it all the way off? What will I do with it?”

“Throw it away, Addy. You don’t need a size small anymore. You and I are going to make some really big titties and your ass will be as big and hot as Linda’s.”

“I was looking at Juana’s big titties and Esterlee’s big hot ass. I think I want titties like Juana and my ass to look like Esterlee’s. Can we do that, or do I just have to take what I get?”

“We’ll make your titties as big as Juana’s and your ass will look just like Esterlee’s. There’s only one problem though.”

“What Mr. Sandusky? I just knew it wouldn’t be possible to look like those two women.”

“You can look like them, Addy, the problem is, when you look that sexy and hot, your body wants sex all the time. Would that be a problem?”

“I’ve never done sex, but I’d do it all the time, if I had a body like that.”

“Do you think about sex a lot?”

“Shit yes, all the time! Is that good thing or a bad thing?”

“It’s good, that means your body is about to bloom like a beautiful rose and you’ll want the bees to come to you to taste your sweet nectar.”

“Are the boys going to be the bees and my pussy the rose that blooms?”

“Yes. You like that, don’t you?”

“I want a hot body and I want huge titties and I want to learn to fuck. Can you show me how to do all that?”

“Come here, Addy. Back up to me and throw that little girl bikini in the lake. You’re about to become a woman this weekend. I’ll ask you to promise me one thing before we start though.”

“What, Mr. Sandusky? I’ll do anything to get big titties and a hot ass. I’d fuck you right now, if you’d show me how, just to get all that.”

“I want to be the first man to fuck your pussy, Addy. Will you wait until tomorrow and let me fuck you after I fuck Linda?”

“OH YES.”

“Wait, there’s more.”

“Anything, just tell me.”

“I want you to fuck your brother next, then fuck Brad after that.”

“Heck, I’ll fuck my step-daddy if you’ll get me some big titties and a fine hot ass so he’ll notice me.”

“Good, then your step-daddy will be the first man you fuck after you leave here tomorrow.”

“GREAT! That’s the very reason I want to learn about sex and want a hot body. He won’t even look at me and he’s always touching Momma and making her laugh.”

“He’ll notice you when you go home. He’ll want to fuck you too when you get your big titties. Hold this bottle and when I hold my palms up, squeeze a good sized dab in each of them. I’m going to have to put my hands on your pussy and your titties, Addy. Will that be alright?”

“OH YES! I love touching myself. I know I’ll like for you to touch me there too. Can I back up against your belly? I feel something back there.”

“That’s my cock, Addy. My swimsuit is down and you’ll feel my naked cock on your naked ass. I hope that’s alright.”

I didn’t even get through talking before she was backed up with my rigid cock between her thighs.

“I like the feel of your big cock between my legs. I can see it sticking out like it’s mine.”

“Hold it like it was yours, Addy. Pull it up tight to your hot little pussy while I rub your titties and make them grow. You better tell me when they’re big enough, I’d hate to make them too big and you get mad.”

“I’d never get mad for you making my titties get really big. I wish my ass would grow at the same time. I have such a skinny ass.”

“Here, I’ll rub this cream on your ass and you’ll want to back up and take my cock in your asshole, it’ll feel so good.”

“I play with my back hole, but I doubt your cock will go in there. I’d take it if it would though. UH OH, I feel my ass burning. Is that cream making my ass burn?”

“Feel back there, Addy, feel your hot ass and tell me if you like it before we move on to your titties and pussy.”

“OH YES. I fucking love my hot ass! I bet my step-daddy notices my ass now, don’t you?”

“He sure will. Now, are you sure about wanting some really big titties?”

“Yes, make my titties big to match my big fat ass. If you can do all that, I may just let you fuck my asshole anyway, before we leave tomorrow.”

“I want that hot cunt of yours first, then we’ll see about your other hole.”

“Ohhhhh, my pussy jerked when you called her a cunt. I read a story where a boy called his girlfriend’s pussy a cunt. Each time he did, she got an orgasm. I want you to call my pussy a cunt tomorrow when you fuck me. I want lots and lots of hot orgasms.”

“Look down at your big titties, Addy. I bet you could lick a nipple if you tried.”

“OH FUCKING YES! I love them, Mr. Sandusky. Look, I can lick my own nipple. I’ll never go to sleep now,” Addy giggled, as she licked and sucked each of her small nipples on her huge titties.

“I want to put my hand on your pussy now, Addy.”

“You won’t make it big too, will you? I like my little pussy.”

“It will always be this small, Addy. All I’m going to do is make it smooth and pretty. I want to make it love my cock so much that it will hurt until you get a hard cum.”

“When can I cum?”

“Feel your pussy, Addy.”

“OH FUCKING YES! I love my slick little cunt now. Make me cum, can you?”

“Let my cock slide up and touch your pussy, then pretend you’re fucking me. Just let my cock pass right by and not go inside until tomorrow. You’ll get so many cums, you’ll feel weak.”

“OH YES, I feel your cock trying to go inside my cunt, Mr. Sandusky. Can we let him inside just a little bit? I think my cunt is about to get a cum now.” Addy pressed my cock upwards hard as she backed up faster and faster. I knew any second the big fat head of my cock was going to slip inside her tight, slick pussy.

Just as I thought, she pressed upwards as she backed up, and the head of my cock popped into her small pussy. I wanted to ram all the way home, but I held her as she fucked her ass back and forth until she made bubbles in the water. Her small pussy was clamped down on me and she was getting what seemed like hundreds of orgasms as she tried to fuck me deeper. I wanted her, but I wanted to fuck her deep and shoot my cream inside her belly as far as I could go.

“OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH,” she kept on as my cock head pushed against her tender clitty and she reached orgasm time and again. I know this girl will be one hot fuck once she gets her first one tomorrow. I wanted to have at least two sessions with this young super pussy.

Addy was about to get to me, so I pushed her forward and she turned to straddle my cock and kiss me. Her firm young titties pressed against my chest and never gave an inch. This has to be a masterpiece. They were even better than Alice’s, and that takes a lot.

This would be my gold standard from now on.

“I love your hot body and your big titties, Addy. I love your sweet pussy and hope you’ll save her for me. I want to fill your happy pussy with coconut cream, then fill it with my cock cream.”

“My cunt is your cunt, Mr. Sandusky. I love you. I sure wish you were my step-daddy. I know I’d get fucked then.”

“I wish I was too, Addy, but for now, I want you to go with Juana and learn all about girl love. I want you to show me tomorrow all you’ve learned. Juana loves pussy, I hope you will let her love yours.”

“OH YES, Juana is so sexy and beautiful. Can I love Monica after Juana?”

“Please do, they both love me and I love them just as much. Here comes Juana now. Go with her and think of my long fat cock all the way inside your hot little pussy tomorrow.”

When Juana and Addy walked out of the water, I turned so see Lisa’s smiling face and naked body right next to me.

I looked up on the shore, near the RV and saw Esterlee with Cole between her legs. He was pounding her fat pussy with a cock that would rival mine. Brad was bent over Alice, fucking her from behind and there was Butch, fucking Gina Maria, as her niece, Fiorina, sucked on her huge titties.

With all accounted for, I pulled Lisa’s tall slender body to me and we kissed. She wasted no time in straddling my cock as she trapped it between her slender young thighs. I like thick muscular thighs and this girl will look good with them.

I already knew what her breasts were going to be like. Just like Addy’s.

“Tell me what you want to look like, Lisa.”

“I want to look just like Addy. I love huge titties on women and I want a hot ass like the older girls in school. I want my step-daddy to notice Linda and me too. So we need to be sexy and cool and maybe he will at least know we’re alive.”

“When you two go home tomorrow, he’ll not only notice you, he’ll want to fuck you. I want both of you to remember Butch though. He’ll need some pussy, he’s got a huge cock now.”

“I know, I saw him fucking Ms. Gina and her niece, Fiorina. My brother really can fuck a grown woman’s pussy. I’d be happy to have that boy’s cock in my pussy. As soon as I learn all about it, that is.”

“Will you wait and let me be the first to fuck your pussy?”

“YES! I want you to fuck me right now, but I watched you make Addy and Linda wait, so I’ll wait too. I don’t want to though, I want to fuck you so bad my pussy hurts.”

“Turn around and ride my cock, while I hold your titties and rub this cream on them. Take this squeeze bottle and put a good dab in my hands when I hold them out. I want you to have a hot, hard body. Will that be alright?”

“Like a lady wrestler?” she smiled. I knew I’d hit a home run

“Yes, exactly.”

“Do it, Mr. Sandusky. I’ll fuck you twice tomorrow.”

“Ride my cock with your hot pussy, Lisa. You’re going to love your body and I’m going to love fucking it.”

I need to stop challenging this girl. Her ass is already growing to match her thick thighs and now she’s about to make my cockhead pop into her hot pussy like Addy did.

“I’ve had an orgasm before. I’m the only one until today. I want to get one now, may I?”

“Do it, Lisa, show me how hot that ass can be.”

“Can I put the head of your cock in my pussy and really get a hard cum?”

“Will it go?”

“I’ll make it go. Give me a shot of that cream, I’ll push it in my cunt and you fuck your big fat knob inside me.”

“Look at your titties, Lisa. Feel your hot, smoking ass, then you can fuck just the head of my cock until you get a cum.”

“OH GOD DAMN, I GOT FUCKING HUGE TITTIES! I just love my fucking titties, Mr. Sandusky. I got to have that fat cock now. If I get excited and pop my cherry, will you fuck me deep?”

“I wanted to wait for that.”

“I did too, but I need that big fat cock in my pussy. Feel that? That’s my cunt squeezing your long cock, wanting it to go inside and fuck me.”

Lisa hunched back and I shoved into her. I felt her cherry go by the wayside as I shoved deeper and deeper.

“OH FUCK YES, I’m cumming all over your fat cock.”

“Then we’ll wait until tomorrow and I’ll give you as many as you want.”

“I’ll wait now. I got at least a dozen and my pussy loves your big fat cock. Can I fuck my brother tomorrow too?”

“Only if you fuck Cole and Brad too.”

“I’ll fuck Cole a dozen times if he’ll let me. I love that boy and he never sees me.”

“He will now, he’ll see this hot new body and want to fuck all the time.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“You’ll see. Have you ever thought of a woman kissing your pussy, Lisa?”

“Never, but I saw pictures once and my pussy went wild. Why?”

“Go tell Fiorina you want her to suck a cum out of your pussy.”

“Just like that? Walk over and tell her?”

“Yes, you can tell her you’ll suck hers at the same time, that is, if you like pussy.”

“I never had pussy, but I think I’ll do just that. I want to learn all about sex and fucking and sucking. Thanks for this smoking hot body, Mr. Sandusky. My pussy will be waiting for that big fat cock to ram all the way inside and shoot me full of hot cum.”

As she walked away, I felt a mouth on my cock and reached down to bring Audra to the surface. She was smiling and I love this tall girl’s smile.

“Have you ever sucked a cock before, Audra?”

“No, but I want to learn, now that I’ve had yours in my mouth.”

“Do you like to fuck?”

“I’ve never fucked, but I know I’ll like that too. Will you fuck me, Mr. Sandusky? I’m the last girl and I saw you make the others wait.”

“Would that be fair to them?”

“I waited until last for you to remake my body, at least they could let me get fucked first.”

“Good reasoning.”

“Does that mean yes?”

“We’ll see how the other part goes. Do you want big titties, and a big ass along with them?”

“I want titties that match my body and I want an ass that will make boys drool and girls jealous.”

“We can do that. Put your arms around my neck and pull yourself up. Lock your long legs around my waist. I’m going to walk out in deeper water.”

“You’re going to fuck me aren’t you?” she smiled, and did as she was told.

“If you like the way your body looks, and I mean totally happy with it, I’ll let you fuck me standing up in the lake.”

“Then make me so sexy I’ll feel sexy in my sleep and I’ll fuck your huge cock all the way to my womb.”

“Smear some of this cream on your titties as we walk out a few more steps.”

“Don’t you have to do that, to make it work?”

“No, you can make them grow as big as you want them to be.”

“I love this; you’re so handsome and strong. I feel my titties getting warm already.

“Rub some on your butt and be sure to rub your pussy good with it.”

“Will my pussy lips be fat?”

“Yes, when you want to fuck, they will swell and get puffy.”

“They are already that way.”

“See, I told you,”

“Look down at my big titties, Mr. Sandusky. I love them already.”

“Fuck me, Audra.”

She raised her body and my cock slipped right into her tight crease. When she lowered her body, I could feel the pressure as her tight hole refused to let me in.

“Grease my cock some more, it’ll go.”

She lowered the bottle down and squeezed the sides. I saw the white cream spread all over my cock. Audra squeezed another huge glob on each breast and smiled as she lowered her pussy to let my cockhead inside.

“You do like big titties after all,” I grinned.

“Yes, and I love big cocks too. Can I fuck you now?”

“Fuck me like you want to be fucked tomorrow.”

Audra went wild on my cock, fucking me as hard and fast as Monica does. She took most of my cock in her tight pussy and swore to get it all inside her tomorrow.

“Fuck me from behind, Mr. Sandusky, while you hold my huge titties. I saw a picture once of a woman getting fucked like that by a young boy and I’ve wanted to get fucked like that ever since.”

She dropped off me and turned around, I put my cock back inside her and she backed up to take most of me again. I lifted her and walked out to shallow water, where she stood and let me fuck her young pussy all the way.

I cupped her large firm titties and squeezed her pointy nipples as she fucked back to get more. I rammed my cock forward to give it to her.

Just as she began to get the first of what must have been a dozen orgasms, I felt her pussy give it up and slipped my cock to the hilt inside her young cunt.

“OH DAMN, OH DAMN, OH DAMN, I FUCKING LOVE COCK.”

“Turn around and rub your huge young titties against my chest as you fuck me and get another one, Audra.”

She did too; then she slid into the water to suck me clean.

When we walked out onto shore, her brother Cole was standing watching us. His long fat young cock was throbbing and Audra smiled at me. She grabbed her brother and threw him down in the sand. She moved to straddle him as fast as she could. Cole was smiling as he held his young cock up for his sister to sit on.

I squirted some more cream on his chest and she rubbed it in. I leaned over and squirted more on both her already huge titties and Cole rubbed them fast and hard as she squealed and he shot cum. I walked away when they turned over with him fucking her between her legs as he lay on top.

Brad and Alice stayed with us the rest of that day and night, then most of the day on Sunday.

I was awakened early by Linda. She wanted her fucking and she wanted it now.

I gave it to her too. I was rested and my cock was rejuvenated to prime form. I lay back and let her fuck me as I sucked and tweaked her nipples. Without me even moving, Linda turned around and sat back on my cock, taking me in reverse and I wanted to see if she liked anal sex as I got a nice view of her butthole.

I smeared some cream on my finger and slipped it into her back hole as she hunched back to let me know she liked it. These four girls were going to be hard to handle after they’ve been fucked and sucked for most of two days. After I let the head of my cock slip into her tight hole, I resisted the urge to fuck her ass, even after she told me I could. I didn’t want to hurt her, so I pulled back out.

I had a feeling either her brother or cousin was about to get some hot ass fucking from Linda and possible Addy, as she liked the feel of pressure back there too.

Speaking of Addy, as soon as Linda rolled off me to rest, Addy was all over me. She started sucking my cock and Linda tried to get her to stop.

“I just fucked him with my ass, Addy!” she exclaimed.

“So, after I’ve fucked him with my cunt, I’ll put some ass back on this beautiful cock.”

“Do it and I’ll suck it off for Lisa,” Linda told her. I knew I was in for some serious fucking.

“Did you really let him fuck you up your ass?” Audra asked.

“Well, he pushed his finger in me, then he put his fat cockhead in my hole. I loved it, but Mr. Sandusky pulled out just as I was about to take him all the way.”

“OH FUCK YES, I love it nasty too. I play with both my holes and now that I have this smoking hot body, I want to try it all. Mr. Sandusky, I want my pussy fucked then I want my sexy hot ass fucked. Will you?”

“I’ll let you fuck your ass with my cock. I’ll fuck your hot little cunt until you beg me to stop.”

“I’ll never ask you to stop. Please put that big cock in me and fuck me with it. I wanted you so bad yesterday.”

“Get on him, Audra; that’s what I did and I fucked myself with his long fat cock.”

As Linda and I watched her, Audra stepped across me to settle her sexy hot ass down so her pussy was lined up with my rigid cock. Linda grabbed the squeeze bottle by my bed and put the tip in Audra’s hot cunt, squirting her full until it ran down my shaft.

Audra didn’t wait another second; she took me in one big gulp of her slick, wet pussy. I mean all the way to my balls inside her tight little cavern. The coconut cream squished out and sprayed over my balls as they began to swell and pulse.

She raked her fingers in the cream and smeared it all over her huge young titties as she hunched and fucked me. She was smiling as she dropped her buttocks and let her thighs down on either side of my hips. I could feel her cervix and was sure that I’d be glans deep inside her womb any second.

I reached up and cupped her huge breasts as she began to grunt and move faster. I could feel this young girl’s tight pussy muscles grip and pull my cock as I blasted her womb full of hot cum.

She was still squirting her girl cum, when she raised her body and placed my cock at her anal opening.

“Audra, you’ll hurt yourself.”

“Fill my ass with cream, Linda. I got to have this up my ass before we go home.”

Linda grabbed the squeeze bottle and stuck the small tip into her cousin’s asshole. She squeezed until I heard it making a funny sound, then pulled it back out. Audra was on my swollen cock like a porn queen taking it up her ass.

She was tight and her passage was hot as she took more and more until she sat back down on my belly and smiled at me at her accomplishment.

I hunched my groin upwards and she fucked back at me. She grinned at me. She was ready to fuck my cock with her ass then. Audra went crazy, fucking me like she was in a frenzy. Suddenly, she was still as her body began to tremble in orgasm.

“I got a cum with his giant cock in my cunt, then in my ass. We need to go find our brothers, Linda. I promised them some pussy today, both of them,” Audra told her cousin.

“I did too, let’s find them and fuck them silly.”

I must have drifted off to sleep, because I was suddenly aware of a sexy butt cuddled back against my belly. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa. She had placed my hand on her huge breasts and had my cock between her thighs. I gave just a little hunch and my cock popped into her tight cunt from behind.

“Mr. Sandusky? Are you awake?”

I kept still to see what she would do. She backed up and took me deeper inside her slick pussy. I knew she must have smeared the coconut cream on her pussy, as well as my cock, by the way I was sliding inside her.

With the sensuous rocking of her buttocks, Lisa started fucking me slowly and gently, taking more and more of my once more, rigid cock into her tight virgin pussy. It felt so good that I couldn’t feign sleep another second and started my own rocking motion to meet hers.

“YES, fuck me from behind like this. I watched my step-daddy fuck Momma like this one Sunday when they thought I was asleep. I wanted him to fuck me so bad I could have cried. I’ll get him to fuck me now that I’m sexy and have a hot fucking ass and some huge titties like a woman.”

“You’ll have many lovers, Lisa. All of you will. Enjoy each and every one of them along the way. Never let a man or boy hurt you over sex. Never use sex to hurt them either. Sex is fun and so relaxing, just like we’re fucking right now.”

“I love this; I love your long, fat cock running all the way inside my slick cunt, then slipping back out to start over again.

“I love you, Mr. Sandusky, you are my hero. You gave all us girls the best lessons ever and you gave us these beautiful bodies to have all our lives. Aunt Alice said we’ll never lose our looks or our body. I’m going to fuck a million men in my life. There are boys out there who have never fucked a girl, who will have their cock in my pussy before next month.

“Juana gave each of us a small bottle of the concentrated formula and told us how to mix it. She said when we meet a boy we like and he has a small cock, we can wash it in the mixture and he will have a huge cock that he and us will love forever.”

“Use it sparingly, no need in wasting it. It takes only a few drops to treat this whole lake.”

“I know, we saw the older couples over there past the trees early this morning. They looked as young as we did and were fucking so hard, we were learning new tricks. Audra and Addy even let the men have some pussy and I sucked and fucked the women with our mouths and titties. It was so much fun and it was like we were all grownups too.”

“They thanked us and gave us their phone numbers. They live across town from us back home. We’re all going over to see them next weekend, Cole and Butch too.”

“They have lots of five gallon containers of the lake water already in their RV to take home with them.”

“You girls take it easy on those old folks,” I laughed.

“Shoot, you should have seen the cocks on those men. They said they were over seventy and they had hard cocks a foot long, just like Cole and Butch.”

“Fuck them, Girl, get all you can. Never pass up a chance to get a good fucking. Remember, you have the elixir and you can make it as good as you want it to be.”

“Fuck me deep, Mr. Sandusky, just like you were my step-daddy back home. Fill my pussy with cum and make me happy.”

We both slowly drifted off to sleep together on a lazy Sunday morning, after fucking ourselves silly.

Juana and Monica joined me at the small beach to watch the four girls and the two boys have a final romp with Brad and Alice. It was five on three, but Cole and Butch had gained the stamina and the size to help Brad fuck them all to satisfaction before the kids’ mamas came for them.

Now that was an experience to see. Alice’s two sisters, the mothers of the six kids, wanted to know how the kids had changed so much in just a short time this weekend. We watched as Alice and Brad took them to the lake and explained it was something in the water that caused it.

Alice even dared them to get in the water and see the difference it would make. Of course, they protested at first, saying it was just another trick of Alice’s. Alice pulled Brad’s shorts down to show them his cock, then Cole and Butch showed them their cocks.

That did it, not only did the two sisters, each the mother of three, get naked and play in the water, they even felt so good, they swapped sons for a long slow fuck in the waist deep water of the lake. When they left, they each had twenty gallons of water packed away in the minivan. We laughed when Alice and Brad came over and showed us digital pictures of the six kids, naked in back of the minivan, fucking and sucking as their moms laughed and planned another trip to the lake for both families next weekend.

Early Monday, we all rode into town to the mall and took Esterlee, Fiorina, and Gina Maria shopping. They’ve been wearing sweatpants and shirts of Juana’s and Monica’s, since they had no clothes. When we wore clothes, that is.

We spent over two thousand dollars on them and most of that was on shorts and tops, along with sexy undies and some more sweatpants and shirts.

When we returned to the park, there were two big yellow school buses and six SUVs parked at the office. We all smiled and had a good laugh at the sight of those junior high teenagers, parents, and teachers who were already dressed as pirates and castaways.

The eight of us, along with Alice and Brad, had stayed up late last night, planning the biggest surprise ever for a two-day overnight junior high class picnic at Camp Wild One Park. We even took Brad and Alice for a moonlight stroll on the beach of 1840 Jamaica and let them swim in the jungle pool where the coconuts grow.

Of course, Brad and I had our hands full, so to speak, as we all got very horny and took time to satisfy all the women before we came back to present time.

Annie, Stacy, and Alice led the class members, sponsors, and chaperones down the hiking trail, through the ‘jungle’ of fake vines and palm trees to where they actually just made one small step right into the 19th century. The kids were amazed that the lake looked so much like the real Caribbean and the jungle trees, flowers, and birds were so lifelike.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.