Reflections in Time
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man discovers an antique Cheval mirror among his deceased aunt's possessions. He has one identical to it at home that once belonged to his mother. He takes it home, and places the two side by side. When he cleans the glass, he notices concentric circles starting in the center of the glass and moving outward, as if a stone had been tossed into a serene pond. He soon discovers many other anomalies that, bend the rules of science and nature.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Violence  

When we came to the campground at the lake, I slipped some sweats and a shirt on to register. We were in luck, there weren’t many campers during the middle of the week, and it was already time for school to start too. I asked for a secluded spot in the RV section and the young woman at the park desk smiled.

“You should have all the privacy you need, Mr. Sandusky. Most of our part time help has gone back to school, and we’re on a minimum detail until we close later this fall.”

“Thanks for respecting our privacy. I suppose you’ll be leaving to return to school when the park closes for the winter?”

“Oh no. I live here and work year round. There’s just me and my boss left as it is. He’s new here and took off today, trying to find a place to live.”

“Uh, Ms. Roberts, if one of my friends happens to sneak down to the lake to swim nude, there wouldn’t be any repercussions, would there?” I asked, just to let her know the women had already planned to do so. I sure didn’t want to get banned from the state parks.

“How many are in your party, Mr. Sandusky?” she asked, as she looked at the registration again.

“I see you have seven friends, are they all women?” she smiled

“Yes, two are my daughters, well, adopted daughters, who are about to get their doctorates soon. The others are friends of ours who seem to despise clothes.”

“You must be a very lucky man, Mr. Sandusky,” she smiled, and handed me the slip of paper for a receipt.

“I am a VERY lucky man, Ms. Roberts. I must add though that most of the women consider each other very lucky,” I said, testing what I thought was maybe a secret she was hiding in a closet.

I noticed her tall slender frame concealed inside the starched khaki park uniform and wondered if she was married. I didn’t see a ring, but nowadays, that’s no sure sign. I wondered what she would look like if she had the body of the women out in the RV. I had a half full bottle of the coconut water and a full one I picked up on the way out the door.

“Then I’ll make sure no one bothers you and your friends. Feel free to wander about as you please. Just wear clothes if you come to the park office or use any of the facilities.” She smiled that secret smile again, and I really wondered now.

I took a sip of the opened bottle and left the top off. I knew what was about to happen and I knew if I was right about this young woman, my friends and I would have some fun. I had a feeling Ms. Roberts was about to have some fun also, if in fact I was right and she was hiding a secret.

“What is that drink your drinking? I hope it’s not alcohol. Alcohol is not allowed in the park.”

“No alcohol here, we’re even out of beer. This is a secret recipe we’ve mixed and bottled. It has coconut flavor as its base, but it has never been offered to the public.”

“The aroma is like nothing I’ve experienced. Are there any harmful ingredients?”

“No, none at all. Would you like a sip? Perhaps you would like this full bottle.”

“Just a sip of the open bottle, please; to be sure there is no alcohol. I also need to know if the taste is as good as the aroma,” she said, reaching for the open bottle.

I was shocked, but glad to see her take a big swig, then turn the bottle up to drain it.

“Good, isn’t it?” I asked, as she smiled.

“Oh My God, that is the best tasting drink I’ve ever had!”

“Here, take this other bottle. Just be careful and not get it on your uniform front,” I told her, testing her once more.

“You mean it’s toxic to clothing, will it stain my shirt, or what?” she looked scared at first.

“Oh no, not at all. Uh, most of my friends on the RV were once tall and slender such as you. They ended up spilling the mixture on their, uh, well, their fronts.”

“You mean their breasts?” she asked, her eyes wide. I’m sure she was wondering what the outcome was.

“Yes, and they’re no longer tall and slender. Each of them, even my adopted daughters have, shall we say, expanded in the chest department.”

“You’re kidding, right? This is a practical joke you’re trying to pull on me?”

“No, not at all. Maybe I should take this full bottle with me, I sure wouldn’t want you to be offended by what I just said,” I said.

She snatched the bottle from the countertop and stood with it behind her back. I could barely see the outline of her small breasts under her stiffly starched uniform top. I knew if this young woman grew huge boobs, this product would be like a fountain of youth on the open market. Based on what Esterlee told us, it may well be that elusive elixir that has been sought for ages.

“Are you sure this isn’t a joke, are you trying to get me to expose myself?”

“No way, Ms. Roberts. I need to go before you ask us to leave the park. I apologize for anything I may have said that would offend you. If you choose to keep the bottle, just remember, I have warned you about what will happen, if and when, you should spill or massage this on your upper body.”

“Mr. Sandusky, I feel you may be pulling an evil trick on me. Just how long does this magic potion take to cause a woman’s breasts to grow to enormous size?” she asked, as she twisted the top off the full bottle she was holding.

“It starts working almost instantly, but if it’s applied on a regular basis and taken internally, just as you did moments ago, the process is accelerated at least tenfold.”

“I feel like a young girl who’s bought a magic cream potion from an ad in a magazine that promises to make her boobs grow. Nonetheless, if I were to bite on this joke and walked around that corner and wet my small, almost nonexistent boobs with this coconut elixir, I would grow big ones?”

“Have you ever bought that magic cream?” I asked, smiling as I did.

“Yes, and stop laughing. You just wait right here. No matter what, you and your friends won’t be expelled from the park. You and I will share a good laugh when I go try to make my boobs bigger. For the thousandth time in my life, I might add,” she said, and quickly walked around the corner.

I could see her shadow on the opposite wall and could see the outline of her bust. She had unbuttoned her khaki shirt and pushed it back off her shoulders. Her boobs were no larger than a ten year old girl’s, just small knots. I watched the shadow-show take place on the wall as she repeatedly poured small amounts of the water into her palm and massaged her small breasts.

I was hoping for some sort of positive result at least. I heard a sudden intake of her breath and looked closely at her silhouette on the wall. Her breasts were growing and the more they grew, the more she splashed them with water.

I heard another, even louder intake of her breath, and even a moan of ecstasy, as she massaged her nipples and rubbed her ever enlarging breasts.

Suddenly, she took another long swig from the bottle and covered her breasts. She didn’t bother to button up before she walked around the corner, grinning and walking like she was a runway model with a huge secret.

“How big can I make them? I have to know. Will the rest of my body change accordingly?”

“Your breasts will grow to an enormous size, possibly 40D, but never sag and never lose their sensitivity. If you ever want to change the rest of your body, come see us at the campsite. My friends have loaded our whirlpool bath with the elixir and you can see the results when you look at them.”

“You said some of your friends liked to be lucky with each other, do you like to join them?” she asked.

“We all join in. I love women and they do too. I love the things they love about a woman. Does that intrigue you?”

“I must say, you have my attention. I have never been with a man though. Will this elixir make me want to experiment with my sexuality in every way possible?” she grinned, and I knew she was getting horny.

“Yes it will, if it hasn’t already. I hope you’re not disappointed that I didn’t tell you that beforehand.”

She opened her khaki shirt and exposed the finest set of tits I’ve ever helped construct. Hers were even firmer and better shaped that any in the RV. It must have been the fact that she started from nothing and grew them from scratch, so to speak.

“Do I look disappointed, Mr. Sandusky?” she asked, in a sexy, sultry voice.

“Not in the least, Ms. Roberts. I was just admiring your breasts. I do believe you have the most perfect pair I have ever seen. It must be the fact you started with almost nothing and grew them to full size under total control of the coconut elixir.”

“REALLY? You mean my titties are better looking than the seven women in your RV out there?”

“Come over when you get off work. We’ll more than likely be swimming in the moonlight. You know, the thought just occurred to me. My daughters had the formula analyzed in its concentrated form. We were informed that it would even have the same effect if minute amounts were used in large bodies of water,” I grinned, as she smiled at me.

“You mean, we can pour some of the concentrated formula into the lake and all the girls will have huge titties like mine?”

“Yes, and wait until you see what it does to the rest of your body.”

“As in?”

“Well, you’ll have a bigger butt, stronger, more muscular arms and legs, and no hair below your chin.”

“I have always wanted big tits and a big butt. I hope it doesn’t get out of control though,” she smiled.

“You have nothing to worry about there for as long as you live. I might ought to add too, that you will live for a long, long time and look like a Goddess forever and ever.”

“Mr. Sandusky, what does it do to men?” she asked, and smiled even bigger.

“Mostly the same results, only in a masculine manner.”

“So, you are big?”

“Yes.”

“If I can get my boss to go swimming in the lake, will it make him muscular like you?”

“Indeed, even make him want the things I want right now.”

“What things would that be, Mr. Sandusky?”

“You.”

“Go make camp, I’ll be there soon. Will your daughters and friends welcome me or want you for themselves?”

“They will want you for themselves, yet they will share with me; that is, if you choose to share.”

“I’ve never had a man, but I want you right here, right now. Go make camp, I’ll be there and I hope all of you are in the lake naked when I get there. Please add the formula to the lake as soon as you can. This lake is the water supply reservoir for the five surrounding counties, including fifteen cities and towns across the state line. Will it work on that scale?”

“I see no reason why not. We’ll see, won’t we?”

“Hurry, I’m excited. I have some young teen cousins who will be here to camp this weekend. I’m going to make sure they never go through what I have before I got these huge babies.”

“Those aren’t really huge, YET.”

“OH MY GOD, then I want to see my cousins’ huge and I want some huge titties of my own. Mr. Sandusky, I really want some of you too, will you do me?”

“Come to the lake and meet my girls and my friends. I hope you’re not offended by women having fun and making love to each other. If you’re serious about wanting me, you’ll need to have a look at me first. You may change your mind.”

“Hearing that just makes me want you more. This stuff really does make one horny, doesn’t it? Will it really make my body hair disappear below my neck?”

“Put your hand in your shorts and see for yourself.”

“I hate my hairy pussy; I hope I never have another hair on it. OH MY FUCKING GOD. I love my little smooth, hairless pussy. I hope you do too, Mr. Sandusky, when I fuck you with it. I’ll see you as soon as I can get closed up and ride down there to your site. Thank you for choosing this park to stop for the night. I want my cousins to meet you too; they’ll be here this weekend. They’re from twelve to sixteen, cute as hell too.”

When I returned to the RV, I drove to our parking slot and opened the slide-outs.

With Annie and Stacy helping me, we had the RV set up and leveled, with all the connections made and the generator running for lights. I told them about the meeting with Ms. Roberts and her interest in women. I told them she already had tried the elixir and her boobs were on their way to being some really fine specimens.

We discussed the idea of adding the concentrated coconut cream to the lake. Annie and Stacy both loved the idea and explained to the others.

“Dad, we need to go shopping again tomorrow,” Annie told me, and I saw her big smile. I knew she was already thinking of buying some clothes for the three newest members, just as we did Monica and Juana.

I was already hoping we could find a place where I could watch them change and dress. My cock was getting hard as I thought of that, voyeur that I am.

Annie and Stacy had sandwiches made and Juana and Monica had drinks poured over ice. I took a sip of mine and instantly noticed the deliciously addictive coconut flavor.

When we had eaten, we sat at the table and talked. I asked Esterlee to tell the others about the side effects of the coconut flavored elixir.

Everyone of them sat mesmerized as they listened to Esterlee tell of the everlasting effects caused by the elixir.

“You mean we’ll stay like this the rest of our lives?” Stacy asked, grinning as she looked down at her huge, firm breasts and her sexy body.

“Yes, forever is what Mantele’s granny told me. Mantele told me that even my mother would have looked like me forever, had she not been killed by the shark. She was in her eighties and pregnant when she met Mantele. They both told me her age had regressed until she was in her late teens in looks. She became pregnant with me, when she was raped by the sailor. She met Mantele’s granny shortly after she was raped. She told me the old shaman, the granny of Mantele, took her in and mixed the elixir for her. After I was born, she met Mantele and they were together until she was killed.

Mantele’s granny told her what would happen with continued use of the elixir, and lucky me,” she said.

“Will we continue to love sex?” Annie asked.

“Yes, as long as we live, we will crave sex and Mr. Sandusky will soon be able to fuck all of us in succession and still want more.”

“You mean each day? I will be able to have sex like that?” I asked. I had to grin at that thought.

“Nonstop, if you like.”

“WE LIKE,” they said, and I joined in.

“What about diseases?” Stacy asked.

“Like syphilis and gonorrhea?”

“Yes and others.”

“I know of no others, but Mantele informed me that it would not only prevent disease, it would cure the sex diseases.”

“Did he have other lovers?” Monica asked.

“He had many lovers and they were addicted to his cock. He never exposed them to the elixir though. Still, they loved to fuck, but only with him.”

“Did you ever get to see them?” Gina Maria asked, smiling.

“Many times, I even joined in with the younger ones. I love to have my cunt kissed by a woman and he would make them kiss and suck me as he gave them what they really wanted.”

“I’ve never had my cunt kissed; I’ve often wondered what it felt like,” Gina Maria said.

“I have had mine kissed and sucked to orgasm many times,” Juana told them.

“I have too, now,” Monica confessed.

“Stacy and I have always sucked each other’s pussy until we’d get a cum. We’ve been friends since we were small girls and learned early what it was like to suck a pussy. We showed Monica what it was like, and now she loves for Daddy to suck her and make her cum,” Annie told them.

“Juana and I suck and kiss each other’s pussy a lot now too. It’s so exciting to get fucked by a giant cock and suck a pussy at the same time,” Monica said.

“I always loved sucking one of the younger girls Mantele was fucking, even while he rammed his big cock in them,” Esterlee told us.

“He didn’t fuck the really young ones, did he?” Fiorina asked.

“I was the youngest one he ever fucked, as soon as I was sixteen years old. He wanted me to remain sixteen and look like twenty, so he gave me the coconut elixir.”

“Is that why your pussy is so small, even after fucking his huge cock?” I asked.

“Yes. Each of us who drink and use the elixir will have small pussies. So small, you’ll think you’re getting a virgin cunt every time you fuck one of us, that is, if you choose to let me be one of your women,” Esterlee said, looking at me, then the others.

“You are already one of Daddy’s women. I know my Daddy and he loved your sexy ass as soon as he saw it. He wants your pussy too, just as he wants all of ours. Don’t you, Daddy?”

“I sure do. I’m not sure if I can keep up with all of you though. I have some of the sexiest women in the world now and I may need to drink double doses of the coconut elixir.”

“You will soon be able to take all of us and a whole girls’ school at one time, one after the other, all day long,” Esterlee said.

“Daddy, if you ever see a girl you like and who likes you, you have my permission to give her some of the elixir and fuck her too,” Annie said, as she rubbed her pussy.

“You like young girls too, don’t you, Annie?” Esterlee said, smiling.

“She sure does, we both do. I hope Dad does let some schoolgirls join us. I mean, well, not like we’ll kidnap them, but invite them over for some sexy fun and games and some hot cock,” Stacy said.

“I hope I get to share in that. I always wanted to fuck big cocks and suck young pussies at the same time, way before I was even allowed to learn from Juana. Now I think of young girls and boys all the time,” Monica confessed.

“I love girls, but I like them that have titties and a nice butt, not the small girls that have yet to mature,” Juana said.

“If we ever meet one girl we like, we can almost make her body grow the way we want it to, as long as she’s willing,” Esterlee told us.

“I’m willing, and I want some more water. Anyone else want a bottle of water?” Juana asked, as she walked naked to the fridge. We all wanted to drink another bottle, I think we’re already becoming as addicted as Esterlee is.

“Bring me two, please, Juana, I need to catch up to all of you,” Gina Maria said, and giggled.

“Me too please, Juana. I want to be just like Esterlee. I want to have huge titties, a fine tight ass, a tight pussy, and I want to fuck and suck all day long,” Fiorina said.

“Let’s all get naked and go swimming. It’s almost dark now, and we need to take two of the coconuts to the lake and begin our experiment,” Annie said, as she went to get two of the small coconuts.

“Here, Dad, you do the honors, since it was your idea,” Annie said, as she tossed me the two coconuts.

“Since we’ve never done this on this large a scale, do we just crack them open and throw them into the lake, coconut and all?” I asked for their thoughts.

“Yes, do that, Mr. Sandusky, the cream will be mixed all over the big lake in a matter of minutes. The coconut will be in the water to make it even stronger, and we’ll all feel like fucking and sucking as long as we’re in the water,” Esterlee told me.

“What about making our bodies grow and change?” Fiorina asked, as we walked about knee deep into the warm waters.

“Your bodies will grow to a certain size, then from there, you will sense the tightening and toning taking place each time you enter the water. You will each have the look my body has, forever,” she explained, and we all dove into the water and swam out toward the middle of the lake.

When we swam back, there stood Ms. Roberts, waiting on the shore, naked and sporting huge titties and a sexy ass.

“Ladies, please meet Ms. Roberts. Ms. Roberts, meet Annie, Stacy, Monica, Juana, Fiorina, Gina Maria, and Esterlee. I want all of you to know that Ms. Roberts likes pussy,” I said, and we all laughed as she ran into the warm water to join us.

“Please, call me Alice. Mr. Sandusky saw my name tag and has called me Ms. Roberts since we met,” Alice told us.

“Her titties are as perfect as you said, Dad. Alice, we’re jealous already,” Stacy laughed. As she hefted Alice’s huge titties, Alice crooned and sighed at her touch.

“Alice likes to be touched by girls and she thinks she would like to do some touching herself,” I informed them.

“Alice, you’ll love being with us, we all love to suck and fuck. We take turns riding Dad’s big cock too. Do you like men, or just women?” Annie asked her.

“I’ve never had a man, but your daddy has told me he wants my pussy and I want him to be my first. My boss came back just before I came over here, I invited him to come swim here tomorrow afternoon. He is so skinny and shy that I almost wasn’t able to talk him into it.”

“If he grows a cock like Mr. Sandusky’s, will you share?” Juana asked, and we all laughed.

“I sure will; I have yet to be fucked and I already want Brad to fuck me second. I told him I had discovered a magic potion and when he saw my shirt so tight on me, he thought it was a joke. I showed him my titties and he loves me now. I let him suck my nipples and I got three cums.”

“I told them about your cousins coming this weekend. We all want to stay and share the fun with them too; will that be alright?” I asked.

“I was hoping you would. They called after you left and two are bringing their brothers. They are only fourteen and such pimply little geeks,” she laughed.

“Do we get to fuck the boys and girls?” Esterlee asked, as she and Gina Maria both laughed at the thought.

“I hope we can all share in the fun. Brad informed me that there was a junior high class picnic booked for Monday with seventy boys and girls, plus chaperones and teachers. He doesn’t know why I was so happy to hear that. By the time Monday rolls around, I hope my shy, skinny boss will look like Mr. Sandusky and have a monster cock,” Alice said, and the others loved the way this girl thinks.

“Dad, we may need to stay here for a week, at least, to help Alice and Brad with the coming of age party that will be taking place over the next four days,” Annie suggested.

“Please do, Mr. Sandusky, you’ll never guess what they chose as a theme for this year’s class picnic. I already want some young cock and pussy and those kids will love the changes that occur just by swimming in this lake. Just think what the teachers and chaperones will do when they see all the sexy teens,” Alice agreed.

“I love the idea and I can tell Juana and Monica already want some young pussy and cock. Am I right, Girls?” I said, as they both laughed.

“Yes, we’re not sure about what’s happening, but it already sounds like fun. What was the thing about a theme?” Monica asked.

“The class has chosen to have a theme based on the movies ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’. Can you just imagine all those young boys, the male teachers and the dads all dressed as pirates?” Alice excitedly added.

“How will the girls and women be dressed?” Stacy asked and grinned.

“As castaways, in scanty costumes, with costume approval of the teachers and chaperones, of course,” Alice replied.

“What is a movie?” Esterlee asked.

“We’ll show all of you about that when we go back inside the RV. It’s playing a role by some actors that make up a story and record it so others can watch later,” Annie explained.

“Like seeing a play in a playhouse, then getting to see it later, without going back to the playhouse?” Juana asked.

“Exactly, they are fun to watch, and in recent years, some have been made about pirates and damsels in distress, with lots of action,” Stacy added.

“Do they show people fucking, like Mantele and I did on the beach and in the jungle?” Esterlee asked.

“No, these plays are for family viewing and cannot contain open sex,” I explained.

“That’s not fair, we wanted to see them fucking and sucking,” Fiorina laughed.

“Would you be able to take all of us back to the island and let them see what it was really like?” Gina Maria asked.

“Yes, Mr. Sandusky. Take all the members back to Jamaica and let them experience the real thing. We can make sure the real pirates won’t harm any of them, there’s not that many left anyway,” Esterlee added.

“Let’s do it, Dad,” Annie joined in the idea.

“Yeah, we could disguise the portal and lead all of them right through without them knowing it,” Stacy said, they were getting excited about this idea.

“I’m lost, what island and what portal?” Alice asked.

“Dad?” Stacy looked at me.

“Let’s take Alice back in time,” Juana said, and all the women laughed and clapped.

“I’m lost,” Alice said again.

“Come swim in the lake, Alice, we need to get your sexy ass to grow more and you need bigger titties,” Monica told her, as she and Juana grabbed her hands and pulled her with them.

The three ran into the deeper water and began to swim and frolic as they laughed.

“Mr. Sandusky, we all want to see you fuck that young woman. She wants some of that big cock and we want some of her sexy ass ourselves,” Gina Maria said.

“Yeah, hurry and fuck her so we can have fun with her too, Mr. Sandusky. I’m so excited about all the girls and boys coming here soon. Will we really all go back and show them the island?” Fiorina said.

“I think it would be a class trip of a lifetime, let’s do it,” I told them, and they all cheered.

“Then we need to make sure we all have plenty of this water to drink,” Gina Maria said.

“Yes and we need to take them to the jungle pool to swim and bathe also,” Esterlee added.

When Juana and Monica led Alice back to shore, she was a changed young woman. She was almost as perfect as a true 10.

I said almost, because I like a tanned body on a woman. Just a small tweak I prefer and it can be corrected with a day or so in the sun with the coconut cream on her sexy body. I hope this boss of hers appreciates what he’s about to be offered. This young woman is as close to perfection as I’ve seen.

I’m not knocking my other seven women either. They are as sexy as any group of women I’ve seen in one place. To think they are at my place is still amazing to me, and I never get enough of just watching them and looking at their sexy bodies. Yet, I still wonder if it’s possible to make a few tweaks here and there, with the aid of the elixir. I need to explore this. I think I’ve become a connoisseur of sexy women and I want to try for perfection on a larger level.

“Dad?” Annie said, and I jumped.

“Sorry, I was just admiring all of you sexy women and thinking how lucky I am to have all of you as family and friends.”

“Alice wants to fuck you, Dad; you can admire her as you show her what sex with a huge cock is all about,” Stacy told me.

“Is there a way this can be made to watch over and over again? Like the pirate show you spoke of,” Esterlee asked, and the others agreed.

“You mean I get to make my own sex tapes?” Alice asked. Even she liked the idea. Hell, I did too.

“Porn movie is a better word,” Annie told her.

“What is porn?” Fiorina asked.

“Pornography. The making of sex shows with people fucking and sucking, to be shown to others,” Stacy explained.

“I hope we can do this too, I would love to see me getting fucked on a show like that,” Monica said.

“I want to be in a fuck show too. I love to tell about my sex escapades and I’d love to have sex shows to watch of me getting Mr. Sandusky’s big cock fucked up my cunt over and over,” Juana added her wild ideas.

“You called it a cunt?” Alice said, as if shocked.

“Yes, cunt is a word used extensively back in my time. Well, back in time where I grew up. I like saying the word. I like having my cunt fucked too,” Juana explained.

“I can just think the word and my cunt gets all wet and slobbery,” Monica said.

“Mine is getting wet and slobbery, just listening to all of you. I may say the word a lot if I get my cunt fucked by Mr. Sandusky,” Alice said.

“Watch this, Alice,” Monica said, as she hefted my half-hard cock and kissed the big glans.

She picked up a bottle of the water and poured over me. I felt the heat begin to rise in my loins. Juana grabbed a small coconut and cracked it on a rock. She dribbled the sweet, aromatic elixir over the length of my cock and it began its rise to fame once more.

Alice sucked the cream from my cock and moaned in ecstasy as she swallowed. She grabbed the other half of the coconut and drank the liquid, saving some to smear over her ripe breasts, making them really stand proud and even look darker.

Juana took her fingers and mopped the inside of the shell, then cupped her hand over Alice’s pussy. Alice gasped at the contact of the first hand to ever touch her pussy other than her own.

“OH FUCK, I just got a cum when you touched my cunt,” she said, and laughed at her use of the ‘c’ word.

“It must have been a good feeling, for you to say cunt,” Juana told her.

“I have never been touched there by anyone else. I love the feeling and I hope to experience it a lot more tonight.”

“You mean by a woman?” Monica asked.

“I mean by each and every one of you, after Mr. Sandusky fucks my cunt and takes my cherry with that magnificent sex monster I keep wanting stuffed inside me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.