Reflections in Time - Cover

Reflections in Time

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man discovers an antique Cheval mirror among his deceased aunt's possessions. He has one identical to it at home that once belonged to his mother. He takes it home, and places the two side by side. When he cleans the glass, he notices concentric circles starting in the center of the glass and moving outward, as if a stone had been tossed into a serene pond. He soon discovers many other anomalies that, bend the rules of science and nature.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Violence  

“Let’s get this booty into the house, then we’ll go there now.”

“Mr. Sandusky, will you? I will be your slave for life, and Juana will also, if we are together again. She loves me like a sister and I love her so much.”

“There will be no slaves in this family, though I may make you pretend,” I laughed.

“I love to pretend. Make me do something now, Mr. Sandusky.”

“Get on your knees and suck his cock like I showed you, Monica, make him give you a big load of his sperm and swallow all of it, then we will go find Juana,” Annie laughed, as a joke at first.

Monica was on her knees, sucking my cock in an instant. I tried to tell her that Annie was jesting, but she was determined to do this.

“Tilt your head and swallow Dad’s cock all the way, Monica, let him put his sperm in your belly. Soon he will put his sperm in your pussy and you will scream in pleasure,” Annie told her, as she knelt beside her in the sand, coaching her as she sucked my cock like no one before.

Monica was moaning into the head of my cock and I was about to blow. I looked down and Stacy had her hand between Monica’s buttock cheeks, she was frigging her from behind as the young Spanish woman sucked me to an explosive orgasm.

She did as Annie told her, swallowing until the last drop was sucked from my cock.

When we had cleared all evidence of our visit to the uninhabited beach, we climbed back into the basement through the mirrored time portal.

Annie and Stacy were huddled up, looking on the computer in the den when I went in with Monica.

“What are you two up to now? Got any ideas of how we can get to Savannah, Georgia, around 1840?”

“We looked up the coordinates for Savannah and we’re trying to figure out how we can make them work for us without having to inch our way across the Caribbean to the east coast,” Annie said, as they continued to chart and write figures.

“Monica, where did you leave Juana, was it in the hospital, a hotel, or a home?”

“She was in the hospital; the Doctor Merritt said he would care for her in his home when she was well.”

“Was his home near the hospital? Did you ever go to his home?” I asked.

“Yes, I went there to his offices with Juana. I know where it is, if we can get to the hospital.”

“Stacy, can you find the address of the hospital in Savannah in 1840?’ I asked.

I was slow, she already had it loaded and written down.

“Annie, I suggest we all go at once. If something happens, I would rather us all be there together, than some of us lost in time forever,” I told her.

“I agree, Dad, I would hate to be without you, Stacy, or Monica. Let’s go to the basement, we’ll try something I’ve thought of that may work.”

The women dressed in tee shirts and shorts, I was dressed in my hiking shorts with all my little goodies I felt we may need. Like my 9mm S&W I like enough to have a RTC permit, that’s reciprocal in twenty five states.

Annie had all of us put our heads through the mirror portal.

We were looking at the beach and surf, then suddenly we were standing on a street lined with huge antebellum homes and giant oak trees draped with Spanish moss.

“That was fun. Annie, how did we do that? Will we go anywhere we want, just like that?” Monica asked.

“I think we can, Monica. That was our first trip like that, we had just been to the beach and back until now,” Annie said, as she pulled the short piece of rope over a small limb to mark our portal.

“Monica, do you see anything you might recognize?” I asked.

“No, Mr. Sandusky, now we are just as lost,” she said, pouting.

“We’ll find the hospital, just wait,” I said, as I approached a policeman on horseback.

“Sir, we’re new here, can you tell us how to find the hospital, we have a sick friend,” I said, as he looked from me over to the three sexy, beautiful women curiously.

“Go to the corner, turn right, go three blocks. The hospital is on your right.”

“Thank you, Sir,” I said and left, before he thought of something to say about the way we were dressed.

“There is Doctor Merritt’s home, I see it over there,” Monica screamed, and ran across the street to a huge white house with a sign in the yard.

‘Millard Eugene Merritt, MD.’

We caught her just as she went through the front door.

Monica ran to a woman wearing a long starched white dress with a white pinafore and nurse’s cap.

They were both talking animatedly, waving hands and pointing to the door marked Doctor Merritt.

I turned to look toward another door when a young woman carrying a mop and bucket of water backed into the room where we were. I tapped Stacy on her shoulder and when she looked at me, I nodded at the woman.

Stacy tapped Annie and she looked at the woman. Annie hurried over and began to talk to her, they were having problems at first, then she pointed to Monica. The young woman was in fact Juana.

Annie pulled Juana toward the door by her hand as she motioned to me to get Monica. I stepped up behind Monica and whispered to her.

“Monica, come with me, we’re going to the beach and get naked with Juana, look to the door.”

She looked at Juana, then me, and smiled. I just knew she would scream, but she walked right beside me out the front door to where Juana, Stacy, and Annie were waiting.

Juana and Monica had a quick, tearful reunion, then we all ran the three blocks and turned left at the corner. Annie was the first to reach the small bush with the white rope in it. We didn’t have time to school Juana about time travel, we just grabbed her as we all crowded together and leaned our heads through the mirror portal.

Annie had marked her coordinates to the beach in Negril, Jamaica, on the map and in an instant we were standing on the beach, smiling at our first real, time and space travel.

I know what it felt like now, when Capt. Kirk said, ‘Beam me up, Scotty’.

“Juana, meet my friends, Mr. Sandusky, and his daughters, Annie and Stacy. I hope you will learn to like them as I have. They rescued me from the pirates as the ship was sinking,” Monica told her friend and governess, as she stripped naked on the beach in front of her.

Juana looked from Monica to Annie and Stacy, who had also stripped off their clothes. She looked at me and I smiled as I dropped my shorts and shirt on the sand.

“Monica, I must ask you, have you had the pleasure of this?” she asked, pointing at my half hard cock.

“Not as yet, but we are about to soon consummate our love. I have had it in my mouth though.”

“No, you have not. Have you actually taken this man’s huge cock in your mouth? You wicked little harlot; I knew you would become a wanton wench if you ever escaped my sight and had the opportunity,” Juana laughed.

“Get naked with us, Juana, show our friends what a magnificent body you have. We will have to shave your pussy and armpits when we get to the house,” Monica informed her.

“I see, you, Annie, and Stacy have no pubic hair. Mr. Sandusky has more than enough for all. More than enough cock also, I must add,” she laughed, as she stripped naked before us.

Her breasts were large, really large. They sagged only slightly, making them even more enticing. Monica’s were at least 36Cs and Juana’s were even larger, possibly 40DD. Her body was shaped like a Greek statue, with thick thighs, wide hips, and a rounded derriere to go along with her huge breasts, all just waiting to be fondled and fucked. Juana isn’t what I’d call fat, she isn’t even what I’d call a big beautiful woman, she is simply, a very tall, voluptuous woman, who carries her sexuality like a burning torch. She knows what she looks like, she revels in her natural beauty as she walks, talks, and as she moves. Her belly is flat from her ribcage all the way to her pubic mound, which protrudes significantly, before it slopes downward, into the fat lips of her pussy.

I would guess her weight to be 160, but then she is a very tall woman and carries her 160 like Annie and Stacy each carry their 125.

“Monica, now that we’re all naked in the presence of this handsome man, can you please tell me where we are and how we arrived here?”

“Juana, we have been pulled into the future, we are in the year 2010, and we can go back and forth as we wish,” Monica told her.

“Monica, there is no way for that to happen, is there?” she asked, looking from one of us to the other, her eyes wide in shock.

“The Sandusky family has shown me some gold that was found after the pirates buried it, we can go back and find more, then you will know we can travel in time.”

“Juana, first we need to put this lotion on your white body so the sun won’t blister you. Monica, you can put the lotion on her breasts while Stacy and I do her butt and back. Dad, will you do her legs?” Annie grinned at me.

The sun was hot, and the humidity was high, as we greased her voluptuous body with lotion. Her fair skin was glistening in the sun as she began to perspire. I coated her legs, from her feet to her crotch with the slick cream. I felt Annie’s hand slip between her buttocks and rub against my hand as we met at her juncture time and again.

Her pussy was covered in dark black hair, her underarms looked like large bird’s nests made from black hair. I ran my hands up over her flat belly and looked at her pussy lips through her slickened hair. Her lips were fat and puffy, they were either swollen completely closed or she had a fat tight pussy. I was in hopes of finding out. I loved this big woman’s body as much as I loved looking at Monica’s body.

“Juana, you will need to be groomed, as Annie and Stacy have groomed my body,” Monica told her.

“I have never even heard of such a thing, but I wish to have my body done as they have done yours. Does it feel good?” she said.

“Feel my underarms and my pussy, then tell me if it feels good,” Monica told her.

“In front of everyone?”

“Yes, we love to feel each other, see?” Monica said, as she reached out and stroked my swelling cock.

“Yes, I see. I want to be the same as you are.”

Stacy wasted no time; she walked to where the rope was hanging in mid air and stepped through the time portal. She was back shortly with a small plastic bowl of water, a small bar of soap, and two disposable razors. Monica led Juana over to a fallen tree near the tree line and made her sit with her feet wide apart.

Stacy and Annie each raised her arms. As she held them aloft, they started soaping her underarms and shaving her. After they had her clean and smooth. Juana looked under each arm at her smooth, hairless underarms and smiled her approval, after sniffing herself there.

Now came the crotch area. Annie and Stacy both knelt between her thick thighs and pushed her long legs wide. I looked over their shoulders as they began to soap her pussy and shave down the sides. They worked quickly and smoothly and they quickly had Juana’s pussy shaved as clean as their own.

I could see her fat pussy lips better now, this was their natural shape. This was a pussy that made me really want some of it.

“Juana, you have a pretty pussy, may I kiss it?” Annie asked. Not waiting for an answer, she dipped her head and I could hear her suck the fat wet lips into her mouth.

“Me too, Juana,” Stacy said, as she leaned down and sucked the young girl’s fat lips that seemed to swell even more and become pressed together even tighter.

“I want to kiss your pussy too, Juana,” Monica said, and without a pause, she knelt and sucked the pussy of her governess.

“Juana, why is your skin more pale than Monica’s?” Annie asked.

“I am naturally of fair skin, because of my heritage. When we were younger, I also loved the sun and kept my body darker. When we came to America, we never were able to lie in the sun and my body became pure white.”

“We’ll help you get your dark color back, you are so sexy. You need to be dark like Monica and us,” Stacy told her.

We walked along the beach as we talked, each of us with our weapons on our naked hips, except Juana, that is.

“Juana, I was telling our new friends of the times we lay in the sun and you told me of your adventures as a young girl. I was so jealous of you back then, that you were able to experience all those things and I was kept from even looking at a man.”

“Yes, but I was a poor servant girl. I was always in the servitude of one or more overly aggressive male members of a family I was hired to serve.”

“Explain this Juana, if you don’t mind. We’d love to hear some of your tales,” Annie said.

I smiled my approval when Annie looked at me. She had seen me looking this young woman over too. So had Monica, and she was beside me as Juana started telling us of a time when she was less than half her present age.

“I was but just barely fourteen years old, when my parents took money for my servitude to the owner of an estate across the valley from our small parcel of land. I was to work for the family for four years, then I would be free to either marry or make my own wages.

“My breasts were large for my age, even back then, and I was never afforded any support for them. When I went to live in the home of the Patron Arturo Felinni, I was made to wear the blouses that were loose on my bodice. When I worked at my chores in the barn and even scrubbing the floors of the home, my blouses were easily overcome by my large breasts when I stooped.

“They would swing beneath my loose clothing until both of them would soon become exposed, swaying nakedly as I worked. I loved the feeling of being naked and would work with my breasts openly swinging until I heard someone approaching.

“The Patron was older than his wife, who was given to fits of rage that caused her to have fits of coughing, until she was in need of bed rest. The Patron was more than able to bring on these fits of anger, to be rid of her and her incessant haranguing. I felt much sorrow for the older Patron, though I was happy when he was rid of the witch and would maul my young breasts until I could no longer do my chores. I loved his rough touch, yet I longed for a young lover that would make my huge breasts sing with the pleasures I’d heard my older sister speak of.

“The second summer came, and his nephew arrived to work with him in the vineyards and winery. I was instantly enamored with this young man whose smile would set my loins afire. I yearned for him to even look my way, but he kept his head to his work and never seemed to notice that my loose fitting blouse had in fact slipped over my swollen nipples as I busied myself with my own chores.

“The second week he was there, the Patron had put his vile wife to bed for the day, by telling her to stop with her vicious verbal attacks on his peasant girl and his nephew. He left straightaway for an appointment at the local tavern with his fellow Patrons. All of whom, my Patron himself told me later, gathered to drink wine, boast, and compare notes on their servant girls bodies and their amorous adventures together.

“The nephew was immediately transformed into a different person once his strict uncle was gone from the estate. He came to me and with his strong hands, lifting me from the cart load of fresh grapes where I was put to cull the spoilt and sourest of them into a pile to be fed to the swine.

“My hands were stained blue from the grapes and I had blue stains on my breasts where I had pulled my huge melons back to look down at the never ending piles of grapes. Before I could gain my footing, he was at my huge breasts with his hungry lips, suckling my swollen nipples into his mouth as if he was a starving baby.

“My knees buckled when his lips enclosed my nipple. My young cunt became like a fluttering moth as he touched me below my breasts, along the valley of my navel and below. I staggered back and he fell with me, onto a pile of culled grapes that was over a cartload in size. In my fall, he reached for my skirts and when I sat in the grapes, my naked buttocks were pressed into the fermenting, juicy, pulp of the culled grapes. I looked between my thighs and my swollen crevice was instantly blue with grape pulp and fermented juices. My young split at the time had hardly any hair and the hot juices seemed to seep right inside the parted lips of my cunt. This set fire to the fuels in my already flaming loins as he pressed over me.

“I looked up from my deep seated cushion of grape culls to see him loosening his trousers at the waist. My heart gave a flutter and my womanhood must have swallowed a good half pint of grape pulp as I saw his raucous cock jutting forward from between his thighs with the ferocity of a rutting bull in the breeding pens.

“There I lay, mind you, with my large, eagerly anxious, naked breasts loosened and covered only in grape juices. My buttocks had sunken to the bottom of the pile of culled, overripe grapes with juices still seeping into my seething opening. The young nephew of my Patron knelt between my open thighs, as I reached to pull him down upon me. I aimed him to where his huge bulbous weapon was at the door of my womanhood.

“Before he buried his ravaging cock into my belly, the young fool took time to pleasure himself among my swollen nipples with his mouth. I was writhing and wallowing in the grapes and in my own pleasures, as he managed to lodge his tremendous cock at my opening. The pleasures were unspeakable to my tender nether lips as he wormed his way between the never before opened walls of my womanhood.

“With more thrusting and more rutting of his hips, the corona of his cock was inside me.

“The pleasures quickly turned to an intense, burning pain, as he rushed past my maidenhead in his haste to get his cock to the bottom of my fevered hole.

“As he thrust and withdrew his spear of flesh, the flavor of the fermenting grapes filled my nostrils causing me to become dizzy. I was thrashing and he was thrusting, when suddenly he gained complete entrance into the farthest regions of my womanhood. When I rocked my buttocks to discharge him from his reaches, his thick shaft dragged across my clitoris.

“Which by the way, my sister had explained, was the center point of pleasure in a woman’s body.

“I knew instantly what she had meant about the mysterious little pearl that sat so lonely between my pouting lips for fourteen and a half years, before it was awakened by a rampaging young cock. I was thrown immediately into the throes of passion as he managed to keep constant pressure on my newly found pearl of pleasure.

“Though I was stinging from my maidenhead being torn away and the fermenting grape pulp that he had forced into my pussy with his blood engorged, raging cock, I was reaching a level of pleasure never before known to me in my life. My cunt was pulling and sucking on his cock as I moved to meet his thrusting actions. My entire groin was frothy with the foaming bubbly blue juices spraying out to the sides of his hard young cock.

“He had literally crammed my pussy cavity full of grape pulp when he fervently rammed his blunt cock head into my cunt. I felt him swell inside me, just as my body shook the far reaches of eternity, with what my older sister had described to me as an orgasm. I knew what it was as soon as it grappled with my inner cunt and rippled through the taut, quivering muscles of my fair belly.

“I knew also, that I would never rest until I had many more orgasms like the first one that reached the deepest recesses of my baby pouch in my womanhood.

“Now that I am more experienced, I realize that it had to be the fermenting grape pulp in my pussy that kept me from being with child.

“That boy must have pumped a wine cask full of his scalding seed into my seething cavern that day. For three days hence, when I parted my shift from my pussy to piss from my sore cunt lips, I discharged grape pulp and seeds enough to fill a tall wine mug. I smiled as I felt the small kernels skitter between my tender lips and bound to the ground,” Juana finished with her story, as we all sat on a storm bent palm tree on the beaches of Jamaica, sometime in the 1840s.

“Wow, I love that story, Juana. Did you and the nephew fuck many more times, or was that the first and last?” Annie asked.

“We had many more trysts, but none like that first that came in the middle of a cull pile of sour grapes. I did meet with my Patron’s younger brother, and after he and I had coupled in the outermost haystacks but one time, he purchased my servitude for double what was owed. I quickly learned in the haystacks that day, that what I had thought was a mighty weapon my Patron’s nephew used to skew my maidenhead and fork my cunt for the first time, was but a mere toy.

“The younger brother of my Patron had a cock that would make a horse weep in jealousy. Upon his purchase of my servitude, I was taken straightaway to his estate, to be with he and his young wife of six months. I knew why he needed me there; his sweet young wife could not partake of his grossly oversized shaft of pleasure.

“She was the one to show me the pleasures of a woman’s mouth on another woman’s pussy. Thus she showed me, so I could pleasure her, as her young, well hung, animalistic husband, molested my cunt from the rear,” Juana continued her hot story of how she herself, learned to love pussy.

“Did your sexual escapades continue from there, or was that the end of the fun for your youth?”

“That was only the beginning, though I had lost my maidenhead to the nephew of my Patron, my sexual education was but in the earliest stages.

“I stayed with the young couple for two years, before I showed the little wife how to let her man fork her cunt to fulfillment. I packed my poke and left the day she told me she was with child, I knew my servitude was paid in full. We had fucked all over their estate, never donning clothing for days at a time in the summer months and finally she had opened the throat of her cunt to swallow his cock and his seed.”

“Did you ever have more bawdy adventures with others, or was that all you had, before you were hired to be Monica’s governess?” Annie asked.

“Oh yes, most definitely I did. The overdeveloped younger brother of my Patron had a charwoman who lived in the small servant’s house near the main home on the estate. She was but a few years my elder. In her youth, she had become impregnated, and now was the mother of a young lad of only fourteen. Pedro Nicolas Quirino was his given name, I remember him well. He followed me around like I was covered in honey and he was a fly.

“One day when I was sent to hang the wash to dry in the back part of the gardens, Pedro followed me. He was constantly asking me questions about my womanhood and when I thought he might gain the manly gift of pleasuring a woman as his own Patron does.

‘Pedro’ I told him, ‘A boy of your age will have to wait until he has developed in stature and his testiculo will need to drop down in the sack, to be filled with seed.’

‘Juana, I have developed in a manly stature, I stand as tall as you and my testiculo are so overflowing with seed, that I have to drain them daily.’

“Of course, I was not taken in by a mere boy’s words of bravado and scoffed at his boasting.

“Pedro took serious offense at my scoffing toward his manly attributes and his abilities to perform. He straightaway loosened his waist cinch to drop his trousers.

“Dios asistir mi - God Help Me - Pedro had the cock of an ass. I grabbed Pedro’s hand and led him away from the clothes drying lines. I felt it my duty to inspect this young boy’s cock further.

“Behind the stables, I bent to have a closer look at his large appendage. To my shock and surprise, his cock grew to an even larger, more aggravated size. As my curiosity was now getting the better of me, I skinned his cock back to uncover his full crown.

‘Pedro’ I asked, ‘Have you ever put this magnificent cock inside anything other than your fist?’

‘No, Juana, that was why I was asking how long I have to wait’ he answered, as he grinned at me. I was slobbering all over his full crown as I inspected it carefully for any deformity. It was more than doubled in perfection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.