River Rat - Cover

River Rat

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of a young man who was raised on the river and lived all of his life as a river rat. As a commercial fisherman and duck hunting guide, he has no equal. That is until he takes in a 15 year old orphaned niece, who is also a river rat. He likes whiskey, he loves tequila, he loves hooters and he loves sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

Earl Williford is a big time lawyer over in Little Rock and Luther met him through some friends of his who like hunting ducks. They had invited Earl to hunt with them down at Luther’s guide service and the two became real good friends, since they were close to the same age.

Luther uses Earl’s law firm when he needs some law work done and Earl never takes money, they swapped off with a hunt or two at Luther guide service.

Luther’s Mom has called Earl to get the legal guardian papers done on Kat too.

Kat didn’t even know it yet either, but Luther called Earl two weeks ago and told him he wanted to legally adopt Kat as his daughter and give her the Tucker name.

Thelma Mae had been his secretary before he divorced his wife and married her sexy ass, now they’re raising his two teenagers and Thelma isn’t very much older than they are.

Thelma knew Edward and Betty has been fooling around ... she caught them, and instead of embarrassing them, she watched them fuck like rabbits, then slammed the door, like she was just getting home.

She went into the room and both had dressed. She sat them down to have a talk.

“Look, I love your Daddy and I love both of you too. We can make this family work if you’ll just talk to me about it. I know the two of you like to fool around and I want you to know, I have no problem with that. Hell kids, I fucked my younger brother for years and we always used condoms and I never got pregnant.”

“I’ll make sure you have time alone and I’ll cover for you too as long as you treat your Daddy and me with respect and stop making his life miserable.”

“Thelma, you mean you don’t mind if me and Betty fuck around as long as we use rubbers?”

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you.”

“Then we agree to do this your way. Will you buy the condoms if we give you the money? We’re kinda shy about buying as many as we’ve been going through lately.”

“I’ll go down to the drug store and buy you a gross, then I’ll get online and order you another two gross so they’ll be delivered here in your name, Edward.”

“Thelma you’re a really neat person, we should’ve come to you a long time ago.”

“The truth is, I enjoy watching you two fuck when you didn’t think I was in the house.”

“You been watching us?” Betty asked.

“Well, I saw Edward behind you with his cock in your pussy just a few minutes ago and waited until you were through. I didn’t want you to be upset because you didn’t get a cum.”

“I’m glad you waited Thelma ... that was one of the best we’ve had.”

“So, you think we can work this out where the family won’t all be in a uproar because your Daddy married a girl a few years older than the two of you?”

“Hell yeah we can. You’d be shocked if you knew what Edward said he’d like to do with you.”

“You weren’t mad at me because I married your daddy?”

“Hell no, Eddie wanted to fuck you and I told him if he did I wanted to suck your titties.”

“Then we can really work this out better for the three of us, if you two will let me. I’ll even join in your little fuck-fests every time I get the chance - if you’ll stop bothering your daddy at work.”

“Hell yeah. We’d love to fuck you. Have you ever kissed a girls titties before?” Betty wanted to know.

“Yes, my cousin and I used to kiss and suck each others titties and pussies when we spent the night with each other.”

“You mean you have sucked a girls pussy and she sucked yours too? Oh wow, how does it feel?”

“It feels fantastic. Has Edward never sucked your pussy?”

“No. I asked him to, but he said he didn’t know how, if he did, I had to suck his dick. We’ve never done that before, so we just settled on fucking.”

“Well, if you’ll agree to do things my way, we’ll have a few lessons in how to suck and be sucked ... with me as your teacher.”

“Let’s do it Thelma.”

If Earl hadn’t called right then to tell them he was on his way home, they would have had their first lesson.

Earl didn’t stay long. He left with a smile on his face at how Thelma Mae had suddenly gotten those his kids to stop bickering, and being so hateful to her.

Thelma is some kind of negotiator alright. She has Eddie and Betty wrapped around her little finger and now his family is the happiest they’ve been since he married her,

When Luther and Earl left the boat dock in Luther’s duck boat with the other hunters, Betty sneaked into the living room and grabbed Edward’s hand.

“Come on and go with me, Eddie. You have to see the tits on Luther’s new wife. His two daughters, Kat and MJ, woke up and saw me in bed with them. I told them who I was and that you were in here by yourself. They want you to come in there with us. Get your clothes off Eddie, there’s a king size waterbed full of pussy in there.”

Earl and his family never made it to see Thelma’s Mom that weekend. Thelma called and told her Mom that they had some things come up all of a sudden, but that now that duck season is over, they’ll be over real soon.

Jo Beth called the school principal Sunday night and told him she’d just gotten married and needed to take off on Monday to get some things moved and she’d be back on Tuesday.

Kat and MJ were excited. They could hardly wait to get to school and tell the whole student body that they are now sisters and Ms. Jo Beth Ledbetter is now officially Mrs. Luther Tucker will be living down at the house boat with Kat, Luther and MJ.

Their friends were happy that Ms. Ledbetter had landed the most eligible bachelor in River City. They wanted to see if she has a big grin on her face when she comes to school the next day.

Kat and MJ were so happy they were sisters and have the same Mom and Dad.

They planned it with Doc Bircher and his two kids to surprise Marti when she came over. They were going let her see Jo Beth and watch the fun begin.

Leigh whispered to her Mom that Kat told her Luther has a giant cock. Marti was hoping she’d get a chance to sneak a quick fuck with Luther next week.

The night before they were to leave, they were packed and the whole family was ready to leave the next morning.

Marti was so worked up she rode Dirk’s cock harder and longer than ever before. Chris and Leigh watched on his big computer monitor as they slammed their naked bodies into each other.

Chris and Leigh got a new cellphone as an early Christmas present from their Mom. They spent most of the trip down through Mississippi and across the river at Helena, talking to Kat and MJ.

They whispered and joked about their Mom’s seeing each other again, and the plans they have for this weekend. The kids knew the parents would want to fuck just as bad as they did, and it would be up to them to break the ice and get the big ol ball rolling.

They were making suggestions as how to get them naked as soon as they could after the shock of Marti seeing her long time friend, Jo Beth.

They settled on getting Jo Beth to wear just a tight Hooter’s shirt and thong panties and Kat and MJ would be wearing the same, then when Leigh got there she could strip down to be like her friends MJ and Kat.

They figured that would break the ice if anything did, since Leigh had already told Kat and MJ that Marti only had a t-shirt and no bra on anyway, which was their Dad’s favorite thing for her to wear.

MJ had told Kat that since the pussies out numbered the dicks, she had invited her boy-next-door friend to come down to meet her new sister and Dad and all their friends that were coming from Memphis.

“Donnie’s kinda shy and he wasn’t sure about meeting all these strangers until I told him he was gonna get more pussy this weekend and next week than he would in a year otherwise.”

“Kat I gotta tell you though, he don’t have a long dick, it’s not but about five inches long, but it’s as fat as my fist and he can suck your eyeballs right back through your pussy if you let him.”

“Shit, can I fuck him first?”

The phone rang again and Kat grabbed it, “Hello.”

“We’re in your driveway now.”

“There here,” Kat yelled.

“Mom you stay hid until they get inside.”

Luther and the girls went up the ramp to meet them as Chris and Leigh ran down the ramp ahead of their Mom and Dad.

Marti didn’t wait for Dirk to introduce her to Luther Tucker. She knew the instant she laid eyes on him that this rugged, sexy ass man was the King of the River Rats himself.

She ran down the ramp and right into Luther’s arms as she hugged and kissed him on the mouth and all over his face.

“I’m Marti and I just love your big ass houseboat and I’ve been waiting to meet you and hug you to my big titties since I first heard your name.

“You Luther Tucker, are a legend in our circle of friends in Memphis. Dirk has them all asking about you every time we get together.”

“Marti, it’s a pleasure to meet you, and your big hooters. Doc, y’all come on in here out of the cold, have a shot with us and warm up.”

“Luther isn’t it a little early to have a shot? Are you trying to get me drunk so you can see my titties?” Marti giggled and hugged him again as they walked on to the house boat door.

“It’s never too early for me and my friend José to welcome our friends to our home.”

“You have a friend named José living here?”

“Yeah, his last name is Cuervo.”

“You silly thing. I think I’ll have a shot of that shit with you then. Dirk wants some too, he gets horny as hell when we shoot tequila and my clothes get loose too.”

“Then let me get my jug out over here and we’ll get my new wife in here and have us a real warm feel good toast.”

“Jo, come and meet Dirk and Marti.”

“OH MY FUCKING GOD, it’s ... Jo Beth,” Marti screamed and ran to her friend and they were hugging and mashing their huge titties against each so hard it made Luther get a hard on just watching.

Jo came in the room wearing only a tight tank top from Hooter’s in Little Rock and a pair of orange thong panties to match the name HOOTER’S on the shirt.

“Fuck Dirk, I got to have one of these shirts to wear to our next party.”

“Will this do for now?” Jo asked as she pulled matching tank top and thong out and handed it to Marti.

Marti just stripped off naked right in front of them all and put her new Hooter’s shirt and thong on as Luther passed the shot glasses around.

Marti saw Kat and MJ standing over to the side with wide grins and ran to them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.